Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] (25091 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by vislabraye(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
All I can say is "it is wa" ( instead of na wa). Wetin girl wan use e-boyfriend for ?
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
pweetixandy: awOn brOke-aZZ niggurs ...u guys fink u r PlayaZ but its d mammy water girlS dat r Playin Wv ur destinies.

.aWOn Werey
hehe. . . Babe, trust me i aint a player, just One chance.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by owoyemi101(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
mammy water ko !!!

I don't know why spome of u girls as hi! Mostly nigeria girls ! You butter play with anybody you wannt too , also suck him and like d colorless tin !!! Life is nothings !

pweetixandy: awOn brOke-aZZ niggurs ...u guys fink u r PlayaZ but its d mammy water girlS dat r Playin Wv ur destinies.

.aWOn Werey
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
wad up playa playa. cool smiley

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by DonaldGenes(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
piratedcopy: undecided undecided undecided end time thrend

holy shit, my first time to be the first to comment and i made front page before the end of the year *tear shirt, remove boxers and running unclad in front of army barracks*

shout out goes to mech 12 and my ij hommies of 05 set, love u all

shout to my family, dami, timi and mayowa demehin

shout out to the adegorites and oyenirans and to all batch c corpers in oyo state

i wish u all a happy new year and long life

Hahahahaha! I am absolutely lolified! Boy oh boy' You had me reeling in laughter
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Smily202(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
shocked.....Funny thread
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
pawesome: U cnt spell GAME without ME
if u get it,hit like grin

Nice one, man.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by moscobabs(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Is Seun still the Admin of Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by tellwisdom: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2013

.aWOn Werey

You na mammy water ni?? sad
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by samesolomon(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
End time tins smh, enter okada run
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
moscobabs: Is Seun still the Admin of Nairaland?

No, he has been banned by Mukina2.
Ban expires: 1st Jan, 5026.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nelrulez(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
seriously, It's funny, I was @ a playboy's party n Lagos on the 25th
of Dec, few days after, Nairalanders floats a playboy
group............ hmm Guess I'm #TEAM NAP all d way...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by pweetixandy: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
3coins:
yuu again undecided
hehe...M SOrry.
bt quit Stalking me
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by DonaldGenes(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
I'm in..!!! Check my signature: I'm a player of Kpekus united.

Operation fucck all dem pussi...gringrin
Oga vaseline! While you keep toying with our hapless and unsuspecting ladies, I am also busy pursuing your babe- an eye for an eye
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by iluvtotodie(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
SIGNED.................SOME OF Y'ALL KNOW ME.......MOBUCH, BURN IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY THREAD. I'M COMING AFTER YOU. YOU AINT GONNA STOP A PLAYER FROM STAGING A PLAY GAME.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by olas24u(f): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Get ready for cardiac arrest,High blood pressure!Una go tire and die fast sign me
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by pweetixandy: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
tolurainbow: I ave 10 girl fwends n AM not a player........pls wot I my.. ;DI ave 10 girl fwends n AM not a player........pls wot I my..
U r "a" hiV
Lying Virgin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by pweetixandy: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
pawesome:
Re u one cz am ready to tk dt risk cz f u grin
Re u one cz am ready to tk dt risk cz f u
yeS i aM.
but r U riCh?
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by An0nimus: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
I thought ASUU has called off the strike undecided
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by 3coins(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
pweetixandy:
hehe...M SOrry.
bt quit Stalking me
no I wunt swirri....aren't yuu my sis again?
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by 3coins(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
An0nimus: I thought ASUU has called off the strike undecided
grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
I jst siddan here dey observe!!!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by skyscraperTM(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mzsolex: no such thing as skeptic christian slowpoke, u're either for or against!
Check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1573243/deist#20544665
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mzsolex: shocked dayuuum!!! Been on Nairaland since genesis and didn't create a single thread... Are you the nairaland auto-bot/spambot?
Hehehe... Yewis cheesy
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by mrlaw93(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Am in.. burst all pussy
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by skyscraperTM(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Oga vaseline! While you keep toying with our hapless and unsuspecting ladies, I am also busy pursuing your babe- an eye for an eye
I'll be happy if you do so cause it'll create an avenue for me to fucck more pussi, pussi, pussi. gringrin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by topeorekoy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Funny thread
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by ScribeY: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
So wich association will dey port 2 wen boiz decides 2 bcom MEN by getting married shocked

Or will dey be bachelors 4 live
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by xynerise: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Look at the leaders of tomorrow acting nzuzutic undecided.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by skyscraperTM(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
All the guys signing in on this thread are virgins and they are jst trynna form 'Badazz Niggah'
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Deiok(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
the OP need deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.