Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] (25094 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
martha: Better than me in the use of words? What brings abt that one? What u typed was total rubbish and only a stuppid person will reason like that... PGGAL!
hehehe are you hurt martha marthaking marthosky nilla vanilla ex mrs dj harry ex mrs foxy flow ex side chick of abu mikey, d daughta of a military man
am not stewpid am just being bitchy(if only dat word applies tow guys).......am just having fun gal so beta luck trying to make me angry next tym grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
chris_villa:
Your bfs Bejahiscky and caseless are members

undecided
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
screenagerjoe: Is it my highness or i cn see dt some sex chat is goin on here?

Lynpetra my JT long o

Sure dear.

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Sure dear.
lyn i wan PM u how e go take be na
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onlinebizexpert: lyn i wan PM u how e go take be na

No PM me o.Na mouth I get o. grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by AbuMikey(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Abu mikeyHoney I don't do Bi

What is that supposed to mean? undecided

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by AbuMikey(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onlinebizexpert: hehehe are you hurt martha marthaking marthosky nilla vanilla ex mrs dj harry ex mrs foxy flow ex side chick of abu mikey, d daughta of a military man
am not stewpid am just being bitchy(if only dat word applies tow guys).......am just having fun gal so beta luck trying to make me angry next tym grin

Cocnut head!

That's what You are!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Abu Mikey:

What is that supposed to mean? undecided

WAs referring to him not you Abu.Mentioning u gave me the impression he cud be a closet Bi.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Gbengem: abegi madam virgins are also viewin this page

Virgins have no business in Las Vegas
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: I'm not fine....

u call me lollipop, yet u don't lick me like a lollipop. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Come on,don't lie.Just admit you are oliver twist!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:

No PM me o.Na mouth I get o. grin
juxt follow me back ni , i no wan make dis ma Ewrecksion be 4 nawtin angry
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Lionbite(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
I didnt create this thread for all this rubish!!!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
ziggy44: shocked this babe don wet o

Wet undecided
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onlinebizexpert: juxt follow me back ni , i no wan make dis ma Ewrecksion be 4 nawtin angry

Bros,you need to be know Redbenson. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
I knw say lynpetra just dy wyn o, see as she dy use virgins play.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by AbuMikey(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:

WAs referring to him not you Abu.Mentioning u gave me the impression he cud be a closet Bi.

Okay, cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
screenagerjoe: I knw say lynpetra just dy wyn o, see as she dy use virgins play.

I no use virgins play o.I respect them o.Abeg no put me for wahala jor.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Bros,you need to be know Redbenson. cheesy
just trying to catch some fun, hope u are feeling beta on dat ur hospital bed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:

I no use virgins play o.I respect them o.Abeg no put me for wahala jor.
den mayb na konji, wat appnd to ur oda dp, dis ur new 1 is scaring me o
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onlinebizexpert: hehehe are you hurt martha marthaking marthosky nilla vanilla ex mrs dj harry ex mrs foxy flow ex side chick of abu mikey, d daughta of a military man
And ur proud u came up with this? Try harder next time... cheesy U're so lame
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
martha: And ur proud u came up with this? Try harder next time... cheesy U're so lame
thanks hunie so shall it be unto you toooo...........................abeg no vex for me enta new year oooooooo.......JUST SAYING

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onlinebizexpert:
thanks hunie so shall it be unto you toooo...........................abeg no vex for me enta new year oooooooo.......JUST SAYING
I will ignore so hard that you will doubt your own existence grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by mazizitonene(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:
Insult kè....who has dat time?...was just stating d obvious....perv!.....anyways, dats dat...#case closed
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by eminex(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
martha: I'll go with later

ohk am signin u up as one. Lol grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
martha: I will ignore so hard that you will doubt your own existence grin
first step in ignoring people is to stop QUOTING THEM buh baby geh u are simply stalking muah..................hope the tooth u removed the last tym has re-grown embarassed
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by mazizitonene(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:
Insult kè....mtcheww...who has that time to exchange insults with a perv!...was just stating d obvious...no hard feelings miss...#case closed
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by GentleMimi: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
San Miguel: [img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20131231/13/he81Rv74mMJiK9RTc0vBKo/output_Hfj417.gif[/img]
You no dey ever carry last for this kain tin! Person don even mention ya name. Where is ya partner in crime?
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by mazizitonene(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onlinebizexpert:
first step in ignoring people is to stop QUOTING THEM buh baby geh u are simply stalking muah..................hope the tooth u removed the last tym has re-grown embarassed
U seem to know every single detail about her....u na FBI agent for her matter ?....silent stalker grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
mazizi tonene:
U seem to know every single detail about her....u na FBI agent for her matter ?....silent stalker grin

yup a know alot about her, i even had a CRUSH ON HER OR I STILL AM CRUSHING ON HER..........chai i need to take my malaria medicine embarassed
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
sweetestguy: LEARNERS

Real learners.. smh.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
sweetestguy: LEARNERS

Real learners.. smh.

Some of them have not met up to 50 ladies and they wan form playboy..

I no fit laugh.

But boys, this is shameful and condemnable when you glory in your weaknesses... period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis / She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.