Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] (25093 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by forke(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
I jus dey observe
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by luxanne(f): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

More like Gayboys..

Bwahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Decryptor: If you ain't dating em, you are playing em!
No o
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
nawtikid: hey baby!
Hi Old man
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by couthy: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
martha: All the guys signing in on this thread are virgins and they are jst trynna form 'Badazz Niggah'

Martha......pls don't be deceived. don't say ALL. Preferably MOST wld Av been more appropriate. Becos u just got me vexed. No try sum of us ooooooooo. U'll not only speak in tongues(blabbing) but also speak with ur teeth(gnashing) grin shocked grin shocked
My 3 cowries!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bantino:

Y'all call urselves 'playboy' but u guys cant even recognize a simple 'invitation' as quoted above. SMH
Invitation indeed... D dude said "How sure m I that u aint a side chic" and I simply let him now therez no one who will make me a side chic
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Onlinebizexpert:

seems our handsome friend DEE_JAY HARRY1 has dumped your pretty sorry arse for our LOVE-LETTER GAL MAUREEN5 cry
well as ur true friend i will tell you how to get him back "JUST PROVIDE THAT sweet thingy between your legs to him[BE GENEROUS WITH IT]"
and i swear he will run back to you smiley but that would be after our sista in the LAWD maureen has been tasted grin angry

TEAM NAP...............................BREAKING HEARTS BEFORE KRAIST WAS BORN grin angry shocked cool angry
Ur brainless sha
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
couthy:

Martha......pls don't be deceived. don't say ALL. Preferably MOST wld Av been more appropriate. Becos u just got me vexed. No try sum of us ooooooooo. U'll not only speak in tongues(blabbing) but also speak with ur teeth(gnashing) grin shocked grin shocked
My 3 cowries!
shocked
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kids!!!!
Playboys have gone out of fashion to me.
This days when you find out you are dating an arsehole,dash am one babe then move to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by naijathings(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
[size=18pt]Am not a player .. I just Furk alot[/size]
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by MrAboki: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nairaland Playboys Wardrobe.. grin

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by ChiSun27(m): 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
useless thread...useless op....useless subscribers....useless mod dat brot this forum damaging thead to front page.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by turl(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
lol see men dey form playboy. You lot need to add money to the criteria and not have it as a bonus 'cos in the real world, a girl dumb enough to fall for a playboy will most likely fall for the flashiest guy in the room.

Get your money up before you think yourself a playboy!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Enegod(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nairaland Association of Runz-girls (NAR) nko?
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by mazizitonene(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hmmm......

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by mazizitonene(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra: Kids!!!!
Playboys have gone out of fashion to me.
This days when you find out you are dating an arsehole,dash am one babe then move to the next level.
Yea ryte....like it is that easy
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by ChiSun27(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
naijathings: [size=18pt]Am not a player .. I just Furk alot[/size]
this long dicque brother aint for the long talk.. only long furque

to my bad strickers.. please remember to always strapp up
Furque and never call back.
never furque the same chic twice in a week
please... never beg a chic to stay.
be at alert when she start using words like.. WE, OUR, US. that means it is time to go.

and the golden rule .. IT WASN'T ME

fool!!!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by mazizitonene(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Next thread u go see for FP na Nairaland association of pregnant girl-friends
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by fyneboi79(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
zeemoore: Playboys??
Watchu playing??
Soccer??
Nansense cheesy
we r playing Pusssy and rod with balls grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Yea ryte....like it is that easy

Yea it is.
Whats in my head is how to make money,not a playboy who gives me sexual satisfaction tongue
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by fyneboi79(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
zeemoore: Playboys??
Watchu playing??
Soccer??
Nansense cheesy
we r playing Pusssy and rod with balls grin

I was on my 79th game when I registered here,now that I have played more games.How do I upgrade from fyneboi79 τ̲̅ȍ fyneboi88

•̸№ hard feelings.......its just a game. TEAM NAP!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by IAMBREEZY: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
ChiSun27: useless thread...useless op....useless subscribers....useless mod dat brot this forum damaging thead to front page.
nigga take some chill pill mehn don't let fustration envelope ya if you ain't cool with this thread kindly swerve to the next thread u gerrit

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by MrAboki: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
I feel at home here on this tread.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by ChiSun27(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Austeenx: All playboys, players, aristos, womanizers, in the house, I greet y'all in the name of [y]our Lord Jesus Christ.

onye ara alert!!!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Seriously,who are you guys playingMost Naija babes wey thier eyes dey shook for money?? grin.Who dey play who? grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by GentleFrank(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol, ok .
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by fyneboi79(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra: Seriously,who are you guys playingMost Naija babes wey thier eyes dey shook for money?? grin.Who dey play who? grin
You just got played grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by ChiSun27(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
IAMBREEZY: nigga take some chill pill mehn don't let fustration envelope ya if you ain't cool with this thread kindly swerve to the next thread u gerrit

some eberibe peeps lyk u nids soldering iron...so i gat 2 b arnd to mek sur I reconnect ur misplaced and damaged cells...umu nzuzu.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
oliseh.com:
Even person wey no get any babe go come NL dey form playboy.....SMH

And you no fit be d babe for d person? Stingy girl!!!
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by mazizitonene(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
lynpetra:

Yea it is.
Whats in my head is how to make money,not a playboy who gives me sexual satisfaction tongue
Don't lie to yourself jor....u ladies that are so emotional. besides, he's also giving u money in addition to the bedside
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
fyneboi79: You just got played grin

LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.