Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? (37066 Views)

/ . / Is Ebonyi State More Viable Than Anambra And Abia?---IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by 2pmstcharles(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2013
mascot87:
Lol
I served in that state and I can tell you that their is nothing to report about that state.They are living in stone age and the funny part of it is that with the number of people i spoke to their, they seem to feel comfortable with whatever they get good or bad and they don't complain.They don't insult their leaders and they believe that even if their governor is not performing well, God will give them someday someone that will perform well.I remember the Ezza, Ezilo,Ameka,Ameri, ikwo people.They don't bother about anything,they just live their life and peacefully.If you hear Enugu people say "you this Abakaliki man" it's an insult o,it mean say you be mumu.They believe Abakaliki people too mumu.Abeg free them jorr,they are in a world of their own
u re a very big fool to hv said all dat. U said u served in ebonyi, wich yr and in wich of bush in ebonyi? U said showed off ur stupid self here. If i may ask, wat is d news u want to hear abut my pple? Neva mind i no! Bad news gud news all na news. Maybe u shud go ask d news casters y ebonyi aint heared u shamless idiot! Nxt time if u hv notin to say just shut it
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by mascot87(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2013
emmog25:

Are u a graduate for real? ... scared as I was reading... #Jesussaveournation.
You are your entire family cannot compete with me when it comes to expressing ourselves in a public speech.clown

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ketoprofen(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2013
sandijey:

Its really bad! U need to followndigbo page on fb. The way they insult people from ebonyi. I think theycall them wawa people! Don't no what tha mmeans. It was there I read that some of them still eat human beings. I doubt it though. The only person trying to put ebonyi in the limelight is that afikpo chic. I really don't understand d discrimination against ebonyi.

wawa in Enugu state means no.
MBA is the central Igbo version, so wawa ppl are called that because they refer to the word no as wawa. simple.
Stop saying what u don't know.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by mascot87(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2013
2pmstcharles: u re a very big fool to hv said all dat. U said u served in ebonyi, wich yr and in wich of bush in ebonyi? U said showed off ur stupid self here. If i may ask, wat is d news u want to hear abut my pple? Neva mind i no! Bad news gud news all na news. Maybe u shud go ask d news casters y ebonyi aint heared u shamless idiot! Nxt time if u hv notin to say just shut it
You are mad and I can't blame the sperm that brought about your existence,it is from a foolish man. Do you think I am a tribalistic bigot like you and your family?I served in enyigba bush community for your information and I am talking from fact.Who are you to ask me what year I served. You are a fool and your father is a fool for not training you well

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by smudge2079(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2013
ebonyi state na village na. presently serving dere... by 13th feb, i will pack my bags and run AS FAR AS MY LEGS CAN CARRY ME. mtchewwww
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ketoprofen(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2013
Slimmos: Ebonyi men are popularly known for sellinng OTAPIAPIA and All sort of Rat Killer...and also dey do all dis lazy man work like....''Know ur weight'' and their women like fryinng Puff pUff

at least they don't do lazier tnz as begging, and trying to compete with almajiris of the north.
they don't form motor park touts and such

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by mascot87(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Obi Okpor: you all are just bn too childish,most especially the person that said he served in the state.I must tell you that Ebonyi State is the heart of the East in terms of agriculture,education and in politics and military.Your problems is that you morons under-rate my beloved state.Am prouud to be one.Yes,we are honest and hard working and that is why you see Ebonyians in all the sectors of the economy.I don't blame the fool that said we are too local and we don't travel,i quote you low pathetic imbeciles wrong about my state.In the south -east,Ebonyi is the most intelligent,if you no like am,just "go and die" shikina.Can you idiots tell us your own states and we ll justify you idiots by that.I remain a son of the soil,and i must represent my state in any where. *PROUDLY EBONYIAN*
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2013
2pmstcharles: u re a very big fool to hv said all dat. U said u served in ebonyi, wich yr and in wich of bush in ebonyi? U said showed off ur stupid self here. If i may ask, wat is d news u want to hear abut my pple? Neva mind i no! Bad news gud news all na news. Maybe u shud go ask d news casters y ebonyi aint heared u shamless idiot! Nxt time if u hv notin to say just shut it
bro,dnt mind d old fool,he is a clueless idiot.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by kingofpool: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2013
Hey this mofo's talkin crab about ebonyi y'all shud get ya facts ryt b4 postin rubish

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2013
Smily202: Proudly Ebonyi. .... God will uplift us One day........

btw.....

The only activity I hear in another State is many.......crime, molestation, Boko haram, Apc do this apc do that......

Live N let Live Ebonyians

God must uplift Ebonyi in Jesus name!
Very humble people.

Anu na enwero odu chie na egbulie ijiji!
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ketoprofen(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2013
Slimmos: Ebonyi men are popularly known for sellinng OTAPIAPIA and All sort of Rat Killer...and also dey do all dis lazy man work like....''Know ur weight'' and their women like fryinng Puff pUff

at least, its better than begging foe which some southerners are known for, or forming motor park touts or alayes
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2013
mascot87:
You are mad and I can't blame the sperm that brought about your existence,it is from a foolish man. Do you think I am a tribalistic bigot like you and your family?I served in enyigba bush community for your information and I am talking from fact.Who are you to ask me what year I served. You are a fool and your father is a fool for not training you well
i guess u r d fool here for lackn home trainin nd civic values.u r just an idiot frm a cage claimn u r wise,i pity ur miserable life.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by free2ryhme: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
A balance has to be created.

why create a balance only to tilt afterwards undecided
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by kingofpool: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Obi pls this does not call for insult.......... Obi pls dnt let ur wife to be carryin head pan nd be layin block or be mixin cement for u to feed nd u know na......while u go dey drink kaikai
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ezebest1(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2013
If I rightly deduced your assertion of an Ebonyian, I am afraid you have a very limited perception of the state and her subjects. Ezza, Ezilo, Ikwo as well as Abakaliki are merely minute fractions of Ebonyi as a state; should you do not know, the state was created from Enugu and Abia state(s). The old Abia/Imo Ebonyians were (and are still) major drivers of the Nigerian educational and political systems e.g. Late Aja-Nwachuku (Nigeria's first Education Minister), Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu (First Executive Governor of Abia State/National Chairman of the defunct ANPP), Late Dr. Akanu Ibiam (first civilian governor of eastern Nigeria), Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim (/former senate president/incumbent SGF) etc. So brother, how can a state that produced the first pilot of Nigerian education plane among others be perceived as living in stone ages? That Offa is better enlightened than Ilorin doesn't make Kwara a nothing for good state; same comparison goes for Ogbomoso and Ibadan likewise Afikpo/Ohaozara to some other parts of Ebonyi. Please let's learn to be constructive and thorough in our take on issues.
mascot87:
Lol
I served in that state and I can tell you that their is nothing to report about that state.They are living in stone age and the funny part of it is that with the number of people i spoke to their, they seem to feel comfortable with whatever they get good or bad and they don't complain.They don't insult their leaders and they believe that even if their governor is not performing well, God will give them someday someone that will perform well.I remember the Ezza, Ezilo,Ameka,Ameri, ikwo people.They don't bother about anything,they just live their life and peacefully.If you hear Enugu people say "you this Abakaliki man" it's an insult o,it mean say you be mumu.They believe Abakaliki people too mumu.Abeg free them jorr,they are in a world of their own
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

4 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2013
smudge2079: ebonyi state na village na. presently serving dere... by 13th feb, i will pack my bags and run AS FAR AS MY LEGS CAN CARRY ME. mtchewwww
adamu!!!whr r u servn @?Dnt forget to tell us ur civilized village so dt we cn come for tourism.Ode of d highest order!!!
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Smily202(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2013
mascot87:

you are the one sounding so miserable here.with your
epistle full of lies you called post.peeps like you ought to
be hang upside for being a crazy soldout for peanuts .
while r u abusing a state a ..I mean everybody in the state including me.thats pathetic. .Dont like throwing insult on public forum, just that some peeps spew trash that makes one angry....R u better than every body in that state??....

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Well all I can say is that Igbos are doing well.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2013
king of pool: Obi pls this does not call for insult.......... Obi pls dnt let ur wife to be carryin head pan nd be layin block or be mixin cement for u to feed nd u know na......while u go dey drink kaikai
cn someone pls tell me wt dz man is sayn!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ebube77: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2013
Hw has it change the fact that its more viable than osun and ekit. its igr is greater than dat of osun and ekit.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Okeycima: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2013
WMD: The silence from that part of the country givs me great concern wallahi. . . No insult pls. Is jst that i dnt hear them even in our network news or am i the only one?
dude r u 4rm d east?i guess no might b d ansa.have u visted d state?i will say no.ok here 4 ur info the Ebonyi state people to me the most peace loving,hardworking and great agriculturist{d don't chase money like 2morrow no dey like their brodas i.e ma brodas} and FYI almost all the gravel and stones use in road construction do come 4rm a local Govt in Ebonyi{isiagu}so don't regard people dat r peace loving and hardworking as stone age people

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by finni(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2013
I did my National Youths Service in that state between 2009 and 2010. My major observation is that the people are highly satisfied with their situation. The politicians parade themselves as kings. The politicians normally come at night to pick the very minor students in the place of my primary assignment (Model Comprehensive Girls' Secondary School, Ugwuachara, Abakaliki) then. We chased them away with stones on many occasions and the students normally fight us on this as they believed that we were depriving them.

Another observation is that their men are way too lazy; you will see them playing all sorts of game while the women are busy in the farms. That is the only state I saw women setting blocks on building as "bricklayers".

Another good observation is that many of their ladies prefer not to get marry; as they believed that getting married is like inviting more hardship. The men are fond of abandoning the children with the mother or worst still sleep with their own daughters. That state has highest case of INCEST (Based on the cases of INCEST reported by my students during a program organized by my CDS Group NYSC/EFCC Integrity Group).

My final and very positive observation is that many of them, especially the female students, have the spirit of fighting for their right. All they need is people that can lead them to bring a change against their very wasteful politicians.

My state is not that better though! EKITI

7 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Smily202(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

God must uplift Ebonyi in Jesus name!
Very humble people.

Anu na enwero odu chie na egbulie ijiji!

Amen.......n .....Amen grin grin
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Smily202(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2013
Okeycima: dude r u 4rm d east?i guess no might b d ansa.have u visted d state?i will say no.ok here 4 ur info the Ebonyi state people to me the most peace loving,hardworking and great agriculturist{d don't chase money like 2morrow no dey like their brodas i.e ma brodas} and FYI almost all the gravel and stones use in road construction do come 4rm a local Govt in Ebonyi{isiagu}so don't regard people dat r peace loving and hardworking as stone age people

Period

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by fingard02k(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2013
i once opened a thread about Ebonyi people.. Check here https://www.nairaland.com/583457/discrimination-igboland
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by mascot87(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2013
Smily202:

you are the one sounding so miserable here.with your
epistle full of lies you called post.peeps like you ought to
be hang upside for being a crazy soldout for peanuts .
while r u abusing a state a ..I mean everybody in the state including me.thats pathetic. .Dont like throwing insult on public forum, just that some peeps spew trash that makes one angry....R u better than every body in that state??....
Get lost you fool.You started the insult forgetting that respect is reciprocal.My previous comment about the state was not to pull the state down but just to state my observation but you madm*n came in to tribalise the whole thing (characteristics of an ibo man).I love Ebonyi people for there peacefulness except for the Ezza vs Ezilo massacre that occurred during my stay their.I know Ebonyi state very well most especially the state capital and afikpo where the orientation camp is located so what foolish talk are you saying.Don't get me angry or I curse you

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Dannylux: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2013
Obi Okpor: fool,nt Ebonyians bt ur state!

It's needless to be rude. You don't even know where I come from, I'm only stating an already known fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics / PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.