Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (47728 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Kei144(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Imo State is gradually becoming a full-fledged Muslim state. And this is happening as end time begins.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Vastjoy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Masha'Allah, I'm so happy for u brother. U are indeed on the right path
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by madnigerian: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kei144: Imo State is gradually becoming a full-fledged Muslim state. And this is happening as end time begins.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014

Do you have any figures, statistics or so on to prove your assertion?

Or are you just telling lies, and being a bigot?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Siraleeyu(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
owobokiri: Convert or no convert, if i see any mosque at urualla,i will organise a riot. Igbos have been spared of the diblitating trends associated with islam, less than 0.5% of igbo population are muslim, we are blessed.. we have christian dogmas and the menace called traditional religion to deal with, adding another layer of trouble shouldnt be of any help. Islamic inroad into igboland should be mercilessly repelled. To hell with freedom of religion. . This particular religion will bring no upgrade to the process of igbo cultural modernistion, so what is the use? You convert qnd you stay there.. On this one, we have to be culturally cocky before it becomes a trend.
you'r not blessed, rather u'r cursed........presumably Allah created the 99.5% igbo folks u have claimed to b non muslims as dwellers of hell fire, which implies Allah made majority of igbos as hell fire's food.......if only u knew d painful torment awaiting u nd any non muslim after ur last breath, u wouldn't have waste time in embracing islam as the religion of salvation............d door is open, u'r not late. Islam is for everybody and very accommodating. So hurry up and make d wise decision.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by hafqud: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
AlhamduLiLlaH, I am very happy for you to make such a decision. Allah is the Greatest
emeka94:
Ok
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
When I was in dubai I changed to islam too for some buisness deals,my name was abdulbasit grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by PassingShot(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Orikinla: [size=18pt]How much did they pay him?[/size]

No Igbo man becomes a Muslim for free. grin

How much can make you change your religion, your faith? undecided undecided undecided
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Siraleeyu(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
ANAMBRA11: When I was in dubai I changed to islam too for some buisness deals,my name was abdulbasit grin
my friend, dint just change to islam for business reason as wot ever u will earn is temporary......u will die 1 day, but turn to Allah completely and wholeheartedly for ur eternal safety and salvation.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Siraleeyu(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kei144:

The painful torment in Islam's hell fire is obviously lack of virgins--lack of sex.
May Allah guide u to the right path..........but you are lost my brother..........learn about islam with open mind I bet you see d truth by Allah's will
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by akpanbaba: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
I dont understand why people should rejoice over somebody who converts to a religion that has no regard for human lives.For Emeka,i hope he has not been recruited as a suicide bomber without his knowledge.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lilimax(f): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Siraleeyu: you'r not blessed, rather u'r cursed........presumably Allah created the 99.5% igbo folks u have claimed to b non muslims as dwellers of hell fire, which implies Allah made majority of igbos as hell fire's food.......if only u knew d painful torment awaiting u nd any non muslim after ur last breath, u wouldn't have waste time in embracing islam as the religion of salvation............d door is open, u'r not late. Islam is for everybody and very accommodating. So hurry up and make d wise decision.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by true2god: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
krafty iyk:

brother u r perfectly on point.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
his islam religion will expire at the departure lounge of Bangladesh airport the day he leaves that backward country.
Austin okocha was once called Mohammed , while uche okechkwu was once called Abdullahi, just to play for one mumu tornament at Fernebache, today, where do they worship
it's amazing the way Islamic fanatics out here are celebrating a scam conversion.
It is quite unfortunate the Igbos are here exposing their wayo tricks to the outside world. If the Arabs got to knw or learn that most Igbo muslims converts are fake, they will close any leakage.

Whether it is fake or real, make una leave the guy. He is a hustler and must survive at all cost (irrespective of the decision he takes).
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by jikjimmy: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Emeka,Emeka,Emeka,why have thou chosen d part of dishonour 4 ur family and ethnicity? If all d money u made 4rm playing football is not enough 4 u,is it this conversion money that wl b enough?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by jikjimmy: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
No wonder.shebi him na 4rm Imo state.Na them dey bring shame 4 Igbo people.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
There is one from my village that also converted but we all knew his plans
Shebi this one dey Bangladesh
Did they expect him to hold a crusade there?
When he gets what he wants,he will return back grin

Anyway if he converted truly,there is freedom of worship in Igboland
This is no news sha
For every one Igbo man that converts to Islam there are perhaps 10,000 Hausa and Yoruba Muslims that convert to Christianity
No big deal

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by kraftyiyk: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
RoyPCain: @orikinla and krafty;; when your speech can't be backed up by personal experience, it is assumption of wish list borne out of shamelessness. i am married to an igbo muslim. she was a muslim more than 2 years before i proposed to her. she is a better muslim than me and through her Allah has brought many a 'igbo' intellectuals from the darkness to the Lighted Way.
how is the man a scam when you don't know his heart? i have met igbo men in america who became muslims and do not even live among nigerians. how about that or you have intelligent response to this, instead ofjavascript:void(0); the usual shameful assumption? igbos are not even homogenous in anything.
brother how do you understand issues, i said Austin Okocha was once called Abdulahi Okocha , while uche Okechukwu was once called Mohammed Okechukwu, just to enhance their eligibility to play in One islam money spinning tournament for Fernebache,off-course you know where they worship now. grin grin grin grin grin ;DCHRISTIANITY BRO grin grin grin grin
Are you aware that many ibo guys convert to muslim to graduate get admitted, and furthe graduate from our northern universities , havent you seen sincere but desperate guys with names like suleiman chukuma, Aisha okoro, e.t.c, these peeps even eat your state bursary...but the moment they graduate, they spend a little above 10k naira to run a change of name advert on a a daily, n that settles it grin grin grin
if your wife is an ibo muslim...WHICH I DOUBT ANYWAY,...sit tight, caz she's doing that for a purpose, which you'll find out when she's done milking you dry. am an ibo man, i know my people more than you do, it's in our DNA to make it at all cost...ok.
the moment i saw this topic, i knew my brother Emeka has taking them for a fools ride, for the whole family to back him up...una no get sense
all the islamic brothers out here who has celebrated thus far have been scammed..so sorry bro.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
krafty iyk: brother how do you understand issues, i said Austin Okocha was once called Abdulahi Okocha , while uche Okechukwu was once called Mohammed Okechukwu, just to enhance their eligibility to play in One islam money spinning tournament for Fernebache, off-course you know where they worship now. grin grin grin grin grin ;DCHRISTIANITY BRO grin grin grin grin
if your wife is an ibo muslim...WHICH I DOUBT ANYWAY,...sit tight, caz she's doing that for a purpose, which you'll find out when she's done milking you dry. am an ibo man, i know my people more than you do, it's in our DNA to make it at all cost...ok.
the moment i saw this topic, knew my brother Emeka has taking them for a fools ride, for the whole family to back him up...una no get sense

Is that true?
Hahahahahaha
Na today

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Johnjack: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
This is what typical Nigerian bigot is good at,just because one stupid and deranged Igboman falsely embraced Islam.
Emeka is in Bangladesh looking for greener pastures and that was the whole motivation behind his induced conversion to Islam.Most
of us living in Asia know what is obtainable here.In Malaysia the government places you on salary of $700 every month for converting to islam and in some countries in Asia you can not marry if you are not a Muslim. Emeka must be in love with one beautiful Bangladeshi girl and the only
option for acceptance for marriage is conversion to Islam. Most of us,if not all of us living here must have came across the situation and rejected such devilish offers. Emeka's conversion must have material inducement undertone including to keep his job and able to marry
a Bangladeshi girl and also paper issue must not be rule out. I have been in similar situation several times and I bluntly and violently rejected the offer as no man will see light and choose darkness. Anybody thinking this Emeka made such decisions with his two eyes clear and opened must be fooling himself as we all know the condition prevalent here in Asia. As I speak I just separated with my gf because i refused to convert or even got wedded by an Imam publicly or secretly. This Muslims know how best to use state institutions to coerce poor and unsuspecting Africans to accept Islam,like paper issues,employment,marriage and even to allow you own a property.

JESUS FOREVER!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lildrizzle(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
harttrick: This is the crux of the matter.Which is why part of the problem christianity faces today.It is the invention of many unscrulture things.To start with,is it a crime that an igbo man converts to islam?Rev father matthew kukah of sokoto diocese is a christian convert who hails from kano,am sure most of you don't know this.there are pure hausa christians from kano and hell has not let loose.For instance,part of janet jackson reason for dumping christianity for islam was that,she never know why the bible primarily is divided into two,that of 66 books and 73 books.Paul who never saw paul in his life has author most of the books in bible.The lists are endless.My friend just travel to U.S or U.k,you will die to see how christians are accepting islam despite the many challenges it faces of few disgruntle elements painting it black(which every religion have)In christianity for instances,nudity in church,prostitution,armed robbery etc are perpetrated mostly by xtians.please go to kainji,shiroro or any nearby PHCN transformer and HUG it,I believe harmattan dey worry you.
u ar crazy fr kukah is frm kaduna state & a christian by birth u azz hole
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by kraftyiyk: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Baby mama:
Is that true?
Hahahahahaha
Na today
it's an old truth dear, many Nigerians never knew Okocha and Uche okechukwu has once traded this path of conversion to islam, made their cash, and zoomed off.... grin grin grin moslems are so desperate for members, that they've turned to mugu for serious minded hustllers grin grin
once again, i smell scam in this conversion grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by maclatunji: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
krafty iyk:
it's an old truth dear, many Nigerians never knew Okocha and Uche okechukwu has once traded this path of conversion to islam, made their cash, and zoomed off.... grin grin grin moslems are so desperate for members, that they've turned to mugu for serious minded hustllers grin grin
once again, i smell scam in this conversion grin grin

Every football player in Turkey must have a Muslim name before they are registered. It is different from someone voluntarily converting to Islam.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Some people we have blood pressure on this matter
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by deols(f): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sissie:

If it was a Muslim that posted he doesn't want to see a church in kano or any northern state, their would have been uproar on this thread about how Muslims are terrorist, extremist blah blah blah. But someone post this and even gets likes for the post. And they say we are the intolerant ones.

Igbos are reverting to Islam, I personally know igbo Muslims. Organise the riot and make sure it starts from your family house.

Where is urualla so that dawah committee can go build a mosque there.

You said it all dear.

Report such posts to the moderator in the future with a message that says. terrorist.

There are many of such Christian terrorists on this forum that sometimes, I wonder if they are not exactly like boko haram, only being less cowardice thereby showing their terrorist intent only on the internet.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by deols(f): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
some people will die of apartension ooo grin grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by deols(f): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
They don't even speak Arabic in Turkey.

Where does the rumour of having a MUslim name to play in Tuirkey come from?

what is a Muslim name?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by GentleFrank(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Everyone has the right to religion. I proudly remain a Christian. Not just a christian, a catholic faithful !!!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by MrOlai: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
God in His mercy guides whomsoever He likes no matter d situation. If not, Emeka's conversion shouldn't hav been dis era of boko haram. Seek knowledge, u shall know d truth & d truth will set u free. Congrats!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Siraleeyu: you'r not blessed, rather u'r cursed........presumably Allah created the 99.5% igbo folks u have claimed to b non muslims as dwellers of hell fire, which implies Allah made majority of igbos as hell fire's food.......if only u knew d painful torment awaiting u nd any non muslim after ur last breath, u wouldn't have waste time in embracing islam as the religion of salvation............d door is open, u'r not late. Islam is for everybody and very accommodating. So hurry up and make d wise decision.

Lol! Where is this hell fire? Up in the sky or down in the earth crust?

Funny thing is, Muslims and catholics have a lot in common, in the dark ages, catholics were as aggressive as some Muslims are today (they burned and killed). Their mode of worship is even similar, from the women wearing habit and hijab, to their bowing down in worship. They both make use of roasries and most importantly are unified in a fairy hell fire.

I have a suspicion that Mohammed actually modeled islam/Koran after catholicism/bible.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by vedaxcool(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
^^^
words of a broken hearted man! grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by soledadd: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
May be its because you are broke but its not enough reason naa. Have you forgotton your root so soon? Asi na nwa agu anaghi ata ahihia. Odikwa egwu. Urualla umu nnaa take heart.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Samfigo1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yeeh pah! When did Islam become a religion of Salvation?? Kai... It has been said anyways..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy / Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.