Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( (6586 Views)

Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / Who Is Your NL Crush? / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: angry

Guy na wetin cause all these propaganda na? cry eeeenh!

Shei na because shawty chose me? cry abeg stop the hating puleeeaaaase! Nigga! Take a chill pill mayne, ain't nutin but love fi you men cry

Let's be friends cry
you have to earn my friendship. nd u have a long way to go.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by xynerise: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Danhumprey: Oh! Really? Maybe the OP is a kid.undecided
Obviously
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Na JAMB registrar him be.

lmao!

shoot me. grin grin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: Abu_Mikey angry u dey call me clown? cry

Me I don't like it men, seriously cry

Okay! Nor vex, You nor be clown. smiley

You be Masquerade!

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
op,go nd start up a new moniker and try again. better luck!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Ellidude(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
@Op..From the facts i collected from her diary, its obvious that she never knew how to speak PIDGIN but started some years back..Impressing ladies like Caracta requires more than just foul language..I'm just saying this to help ya..Not antagonise you..

Anyway keep trying o..Nor be say i de support you sef..
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
I know what am saying guy.. am not her spokesperson neither am I her P.A but it takes maturity to study ppl even just by their posts..
Caracta seems more matured and grown up but sorry to say but I think you are still young properly between 17-20.. u don't sound mature in any way even with ur previous posts.. though I acknowledged that ur post made her happy cause you gave her little attention which girls love but I still don't think you have a chance but let us see sha...
angry

Ok bro now there you go! I agree you can study someone by their posts but bro you got it wrong totally about mine.. Despite the fact that I sound immature as you said, I'm way too grown up I'm even above 27 cry me just like having fun here and playing around but that doesn't mean I'm not matured.. I'm serious about this thread as well as trna have fun.. It's good to play sometimes, y'know, it makes me feel good.. I understand you anyway, thnx!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta: Buhahahahahaha. Abeg, don't let me choke.
Ma'am! sad
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by xynerise: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
@Op..From the facts i collected from her diary, its obvious that she never knew how to speak PIDGIN but started some years back..Impressing ladies like Caracta requires more than just foul language..I'm just saying this to help ya..Not antagonise you..

Ni bo? My own E-daughter wey I teach how to write letter in pidgin? grin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
op,you have to learn How to make use of Smileys too
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Okay! Nor vex, You nor be clown. smiley

You be Masquerade!

grin

U no well at all cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta: Buhahahahahaha. Abeg, don't let me choke.
what sort of laugh starts with a b embarassed
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:

u try small, thnx in advance cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Ellidude(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
xynerise:
Ni bo? My own E-daughter wey I teach how to write letter in pidgin? grin
Lol..Go ask her diary o..She said her real dad not her e-dad never tolerated PIDGIN..
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Ellidude(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: u try small, thnx in advance cry
Lol..
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Monstertrucks: op,you have to learn How to make use of Smileys too
why? cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Newkidoo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: angry

Ok bro now there you go! I agree you can study someone by their posts but bro you got it wrong totally about mine.. Despite the fact that I sound immature as you said, I'm way too grown up I'm even above 27 cry me just like having fun here and playing around but that doesn't mean I'm not matured.. I'm serious about this thread as well as trna have fun.. It's good to play sometimes, y'know, it makes me feel good.. I understand you anyway, thnx!
@ d bolded, you can't be serious and at the same time trying to have fun.. you got to mean it if u truly want her!! you think this one post will make her accept like that.. Guy let me see you mean it....
U r above 27, are u working or still unemployed?!!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Newkidoo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
Lol..Go ask her diary o..She said her real dad not her e-dad never tolerated PIDGIN..
What is your own with her dairy?
I sense a stalker here.. Can someone get me a rope!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Ellidude(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
What is your own with her dairy?
I sense a stalker here.. Can someone get me a rope!
Sorry to say..I admire her story thats all..Besides i see nothing bad in reading her e-diary..

Wanna strangle me with the rope?

I think i've got one..
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
@ d bolded, you can't be serious and at the same time trying to have fun.. you got to mean it if u truly want her!! you think this one post will make her accept like that.. Guy let me see you mean it....
U r above 27, are u working or still unemployed?!!
I'm damn serious brother and I'm saying she should accept me just cos of dis one post (no be today e start)

I'm not unemployed sir. I collect salary and yet have my own hand work.. You underdig?
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Newkidoo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: I'm damn serious brother and I'm saying she should accept me just cos of dis one post (no be today e start)

I'm not unemployed sir. I collect salary and yet have my own hand work.. You underdig?
Hmmm.. I don't underdig sir? whatever that means.. well let me know abt that ur job.. is it an easy job with high pay. put your comment here!!

www.nairaland.com/1582582/which-easiest-job-highest-pay
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by UjSizzle(f): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Okay, PM uj_sizzle first!
She Ca-ca real friend, so that she go give you better scope wink

Me, I wan be best Man oo cheesy
Uj_sizzle go do best woman Chief bride's maid undecided
Lost cause sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by UjSizzle(f): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta: Where is uj-sizzle when you need her?
cheesy I've been trying to stop myself from falling asleep on my desk grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
Hmmm.. I don't underdig sir? whatever that means.. well let me know abt that ur job.. is it an easy job with high pay. put your comment here!!

www.nairaland.com/1582582/which-easiest-job-highest-pay
shocked

Why sir? Do you want to increase my salary? Let me know..
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle:
cheesy I've been trying to stop myself from falling asleep on my desk grin
Hi Sizzle smiley how u doing?

I hear say you be her best friend, I dey troway salute o!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by UjSizzle(f): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hi ya smiley Greeting acknowledged.

*Pulls out pen and note pad*

So you like Cara eh? Tell me, what have you got to offer her?

Think carefully before you answer wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Newkidoo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: shocked

Why sir? Do you want to increase my salary? Let me know..
OLE!! just want to know if ur job will suit me.. need a job that is easy but pays huge!! I mean huge man!!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Newkidoo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle: Hi ya smiley Greeting acknowledged.

As his best man, we are ready to offer anything, u name ur price
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle: Hi ya smiley Greeting acknowledged.

cry

Ok, I'm comin.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle:
Lost cause sad

Eiya sad

See, experimentist, I just cried I drop of tears for you. cry ««

gringrin

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
bro, did u say 'anything'? cry

No be you wey stil dey find work?
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by UjSizzle(f): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
Wrong answer!

Try again angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

First 5 Question U Ask A Girl U Just Met / Funny But True (18+) / Girls With Big Ass And Big Booby Are Not Wife Material.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.