Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (306094 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ronnie65:

little soccer I know,
Chelsea are not a good club for strikers, they kill their spirit. only drogba survived the chelsea curse.

chevychensko, xrespo, Torres,Anelka, Ba, kalou , lukaku, Moses

***runs out fast ...away from Chelsea bullies

You may think you know little but you are absolutely spot on. In fact I was making this point to some friends on New Years eve. How come Drogba has been the only successful striker at Chelsea and may be Anelka. And the worst thing is that once they leave Chelsea, they start scoring. I will add Daniel Sturridge to that list. See how he scores week in week out for Liverpool.

The team was built around Drogba, his physical presence and his style of play. Now that Drogba is gone, they are struggling. But Lukaku was just clicing during pre-season and he was loaned out. I still think that is a silly decision.

On Mata, he has been the best player in the past two years but truth be told, I think Willian is better suited to Mourinho's style of play that Mata. Willian tracks-back more and helps out with defending more that Mata and that really matters to Mourinho. I think they can sell Mata for £30million and use that money to get a top striker like Rooney whom I am sure will come to Chelsea because Man Utd won't be playing Champions league next year.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
spot on analysis... Nash

@chilli i gentle...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nashville:

Amen with the billions. I don tell you before and I will repeat it. Cheating is a choice, those that cheat choose to and those that do not cheat choose not to. I do not think anyone is forced to cheat, even the Causal cheats that I mentioned cheat because something is missing in their marriages. I have decided not to cheat and so shall it be.

I just hang out with boys mainly for networking. As a man, you need your network of people. We know God will send help to us, but most times that help comes from people. So having your people is very key!

@bolded,

Please, I beg you, stick the bolded somewhere on the front page for everyone to see.

Some posters all men cheat by default.

I won't mention names grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
jumzzy448: Nobody should underrate arsenal this season oo. We are surely taking this cup.

Yes o!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

any man that does not have at least 20-24 pairs of boxers shouldn't even have a girlfriend. personal hygiene is my top priority. a man should endeavour to look clean all the time cos action might take place anytime.

smelling good, fresh breath, clean buzz cuts, shaved armpit, trimmed nails, etc must take priority even before food. women are very sensitive to smell. a guy that smells good is 50% job done already. ladies, if your man is inadequate, steal his money & buy him cologne, socks, manicure box, plenty of boxer shorts.

Which action can take place anywhere sir, can you please elaborate grin

True that though, a guy that smells good is top notch
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ypepe: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nosyke(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
jennykadry:

I think he means ikworkrikwo (in Babymama's voice) grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
bukatyne:

@bolded,

Please, I beg you, stick the bolded somewhere on the front page for everyone to see.

Some posters all men cheat by default.

I won't mention names grin

Please mention names, I want to know.

But on a serious note, I will ammend my post and say - I will never cheat on my wife; so help me God. The reality is that cheating is a choice but some guys that cheat made that choice even though they never planned to. It was not their first or second choice, but somehow they did what they may not have wanted to. I always pray that we will not be lead into temptation but will be delivered from evil.

I will give you an example of a friend of mine whose wife was just never around. They got married in Nigeria and a few months after the wedding, she was posted abroad by her job for two years. Things were tough but he managed. After the two years, they spent a year together in Nigeria and she then decided she wanted to go for a Masters in the UK for a year. After the Masters, then she got a job in the UK and was telling my guy to relocate and join her. Of course he refused and it became a big family problem. When they could not resolve the issue my guy just started dating one girl in Lagos jare. He was cheating and that was his choice, but I tell you, I will not judge him. The wife eventually came back to Nigeria and they somehow resolved the issue but seriously I cannot judge the guy o!

I give you another example of my uncle who did not know any kids with his wife. They tried everything, I mean everything, hospital, church and even jazz sef but nothing worked. After 15 years, the family pressure was getting too much, he tried outside and the woman conceived for him. Was he forced to cheat - a big no, but I never pray that anyone will be in his situation.

All I can say is that, I will not cheat - so help me God.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nosyke:

I think he means ikworkrikwo (in Babymama's voice) grin grin grin

LMAO let's hear from the horse's mouth cheesy grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
Names? grin if they beat me, I am running to you o!

P, P, E, C, B, etc. are the popular ones I know

I get that some circumstances tempt one sore...

All in all, it is still possible to stand cheesy

Determining with everything you are that you will never do so is the first step wink

Wish you well cheesy

In your words, may God prosper us!

# you remind me of one of my cousins sha... (apart from the social networking part. He is a spirikoko in a fun way)

Nashville:

But on a serious note, I will ammend my post and say - I will never cheat on my wife; so help me God. The reality is that cheating is a choice but some guys that cheat made that choice even though they never planned to. It was not their first or second choice, but somehow they did what they may not have wanted to. I always pray that we will not be lead into temptation but will be delivered from evil.

I will give you an example of a friend of mine whose wife was just never around. They got married in Nigeria and a few months after the wedding, she was posted abroad by her job for two years. Things were tough but he managed. After the two years, they spent a year together in Nigeria and she then decided she wanted to go for a Masters in the UK for a year. After the Masters, then she got a job in the UK and was telling my guy to relocate and join her. Of course he refused and it became a big family problem. When they could not resolve the issue my guy just started dating one girl in Lagos jare. He was cheating and that was his choice, but I tell you, I will not judge him. The girl eventually came back to Nigeria and they somehow resolved the issue but seriously I cannot judge the guy o!

I give you another example of my uncle who did not know any kids with his wife. They tried everything, I mean everything, hospital, church and even jazz sef but nothing worked. After 15 years, the family pressure was getting too much, he tried outside and the woman conceived for him. Was he forced to cheat - a big no, but I never pray that anyone will be in his situation.

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Ronnie65(f): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
bukatyne: Names? grin if they beat me, I am running to you o!

Determining with everything you are that you will never do so is the first step wink

Wish you well cheesy

# you remind me of one of my cousins sha... (apart from the social networking part. He is a spirikoko in a fun way)

THIS bro Nash is far from spirikoko joor.
With all his friends doing under G moves. I guess he is just a determined man who has made up his mind to stay faithful. I Like his personality and his swags. Lol

Only problem with men like him is women tend to target them more often just to demystify them. Lol

May God help him truly.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
bukatyne: Names? grin if they beat me, I am running to you o!

Wish you well cheesy

Abeg name dem make dem come fight. I don see Pickabeau and Coogar there. They cannot do you nada. Name and shame the others.

I agree it is possible to stand whichever way but it does take the grace of God. And more importantly being with the right woman, because some women can make you go crazy, like crazy. They are just like demons, always looking for trouble.

Coogar said in one of his earlier posts that he has never seen a woman that will drag his self-esteem in the mud. I dare say he hasnt seen some mad women yet. They will drag your self esteem into the gutter. Women that will insult and ridicule you in public. Make person no marry such as there is no way out except by prayer and fasting.

One of my friends ehn, I cannot even post about his wife. She is like a little demon. The guy has aged overnight. If you see him and me, you go think say he take 10 years senior me. He has High blood pressue, problems at work, always looking stressesd; all because of his wife. His family sef don tire for her because na so so family meeting every month! Make God help all of us jare!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by troy20(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
i thought the topic was to share real couple experiences man to man.And thoughts too.not to yapping-on on our qualities.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
LMAO at men wearing same boxer for months.... Please I need to start preaching against BJ's...I was a BJ Advocate until I read that cry

Do such men even shower? Just imagine them scratching the back area and then moving their hands to the front to scratch as well, the hell it will be itchy, why not when it lacks good hygiene
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nashville:

Abeg name dem make dem come fight. I don see Pickabeau and Coogar there. They cannot do you nada. Name and shame the others.

I agree it is possible to stand whichever way but it does take the grace of God. And more importantly being with the right woman, because some women can make you go crazy, like crazy. They are just like demons, always looking for trouble.

Coogar said in one of his earlier posts that he has never seen a woman that will drag his self-esteem in the mud. I dare say he hasnt seen some mad women yet. They will drag your self esteem into the gutter. Women that will insult and ridicule you in public. Make person no marry such as there is no way out except by prayer and fasting.

One of my friends ehn, I cannot even post about his wife. She is like a little demon. The guy has aged overnight. If you see him and me, you go think say he take 10 years senior me. He has High blood pressue, problems at work, always looking stressesd; all because of his wife. His family sef don tire for her because na so so family meeting every month! Make God help all of us jare!

Very true @ the bolded.

There are demonic wives

I even know some sef that will tell you 'hubby can't do nada because he's a Christian and he is commanded to love me'

Their type eh! na love for enemies fit them grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
jennykadry: LMAO at men wearing same boxer for months.... Please I need to start preaching against BJ's...I was a BJ Advocate until I read that cry

Do such men even shower? Just imagine them scratching the back area and then moving their hands to the front to scratch as well, the hell it will be itchy, why not when it lacks good hygiene

Try your hands on writing;

You and baby mama have the gift of bringing words to life! cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
bukatyne:

There are demonic wives

I even know some sef that will tell you 'hubby can't do nada because he's a Christian and he is commanded to love me'

Their type eh! na love for enemies fit them grin

What is "love for enemies"?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by StateOfMind: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
jennykadry: LMAO at men wearing same boxer for months.... Please I need to start preaching against BJ's...I was a BJ Advocate until I read that cry

grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nashville:

What is "love for enemies"?

The Bible commands Christians to love their enemies...

The Bible also commands husbands to love their wives...

When a wife becomes an enemy...

Na the 'love for enemies' the hubby go begin exhibit grin tongue
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
bukatyne:

Try your hands on writing;

You and baby mama have the gift of bringing words to life! cheesy

Lol some people think we are same person cheesy

Abeg this is a serious matter oooo these men are potential HPV carriers, how can one man decide to wear one boxer, walk around town in it, sit in a car and rub his behind on the boxer, peee and have little dribble on it, poop and have some left over smear on it, and then expect a woman to go down on them? Women Need to watch out, sniff them men, sniff their pen!s area very well, if you smell a David beckham instinct or signature perfume more down there than their upper external area(upper body) then run away for he is a pig. He knew you were coming and decided to waste a whole bottle of perfume down there just to smell nice....no amount of Hausa sponge(s) will clean up the mess down there so their only option "perfuming" the area. No wonder their pen!s shrink and shrivel as early as their forties..poor hygiene exposes the pen!s to poor immune system, that's why we have so many tiny impotent willies around these days. These same men are Very ungrateful, some women don't mind going down on them but they expect you to swallow their Ogi after discharge, how can someone expect their fellow human being to swallow expired ogi? Ogi filled with crap, ogi that has not seen clean water in months ..tufiakwaaaaa

This has got to stop

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Maipride(f): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
^^^ ROTFL.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
jennykadry:

hot steamy sex!

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by TV01(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nashville:

I will give you an example of a friend of mine whose wife was just never around. They got married in Nigeria and a few months after the wedding, she was posted abroad by her job for two years. Things were tough but he managed. After the two years, they spent a year together in Nigeria and she then decided she wanted to go for a Masters in the UK for a year. After the Masters, then she got a job in the UK and was telling my guy to relocate and join her. Of course he refused and it became a big family problem. When they could not resolve the issue my guy just started dating one girl in Lagos jare. He was cheating and that was his choice, but I tell you, I will not judge him. The wife eventually came back to Nigeria and they somehow resolved the issue but seriously I cannot judge the guy o!

Whilst there is nothing wrong per se in sharing experiences - personal or otherwise - let us be mindful that no individual case is the benchmark. Neither should any instance of a "situation" be allowed to overly colour our views.

I have long pleaded for "aspirational" counsel on this forum. That I believe would be best for all. What could be, what should be, as opposed to what obtains and what people settle for.

For every exampe cited of why people cheat, I could give a similar one where more perseverance, greater moral probity, deep faith or even selflessness - love - was shown. I could quite easily punch a hole through every illustration based on the reasons given.

Even if we are to "personalise" it somewhat - and I agree relatability makes much better reading, can we at least keep it balanced. There are heaps of moving examples out there.

I was out shopping with my wife and I ran into a Sis' I used to fellowship with. She and her husband had been together for years. No issue. Through thick and thin, they stuck together. Always believing it would one day be their turn to experience a "parting of the waters". They never ceased to participate and show love to all around them, even as they waited. When we ran into her it still hadn't happened. My wife was all but ready to drop. I didn't know where to look and words failed me - yes me TV - I had cotton mouth. They are still waiting and were in their mid-forties when I first met them almost 15 years ago. And they are still as committed to each other as they have ever been.

Please let me know if this is a fast food joint so I can make my way.

TV
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
TV,

Great post and wish you could be here more. Examples I have given are real life examples of people that have real challenges. All I say here are two things. It takes the grace of God and God's grace only for any man to stand. Second lesson is that he that thinks he stand take heed, lest he falls.

On this page, I have given examples of three guys. One whose wife was never around, one who couldnt conceive and one with a troublesome wife. The third is not cheating on the wife as he is a committed Christian. I am sure that there are several guys who may be going through similar problems reading this. We should try to look for ways to help them and not judge them.

I will be glad if you could address those three scenarios and suggest things the guys could have done better. Over to you or anyone else!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nashville:

you nip such in the bud from the word go. i don't take any nonsense from any woman even in the wooing stage when i have no aces to play with. your friend that married a mad woman saw these signs but still decided to forge ahead hoping things will improve.

women don't just become monsters overnight. there are signs, attitude, anger management, emotions, etc. i do alpha & beta testing just to see how crazy a woman is willing to go. so my chances of getting a lunatic is very little.

5 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

you nip such in the bud from the word go. i don't take any nonsense from any woman even in the wooing stage when i have no aces to play with. your friend that married a mad wan saw these signs but still decided to forge ahead hoping things will improve.

women don't just become mobsters overnight. there are signs, attitude, anger management, emotions, etc. i do alpha & beta testing just to see how crazy a woman is willing to go. so my chances of getting a lunatic is very little.

Enlighten us with these tests. You are right the woman did not become a monster overnight. They have been married for ten years and I knew both of them before marriage and she seemed ok. In her case, I think she brought a her own family baggage into the marriage and those things gradually took over her as years went by.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nosyke(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
God bless the day I opened this thread. Nashville, Tv, coogar, you guys simply rock.

Barman please a bottle of Moet for.all, also bring croaker fish cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nashville:
Enlighten us with these tests.

just telling her crazy stories that are untrue. i once told my girlfriend i impregnated a midget. there was nothing she didn't break in my flat. by the time she realised i was truly messing about, she knew she had overreacted. now, that kind of a woman is a ticking time-bomb waiting to happen.

there are pop quizzes too.
questions that might come up while watching movies or stuff. "if my mom says this, what will you do?" there are more than enough ways to get a chic to speak out & a man will then decide if she's good enough to marry or not. some other men believe only one woman can truly love them....i don't believe in such so i cast my net far & wide for my precioussssss.

You are right the woman did not become a monster overnight. They have been married for ten years and I knew both of them before marriage and she seemed ok. In her case, I think she brought a her own family baggage into the marriage and those things gradually took over her as years went by.

family baggage ke? hell no!
i can't even deal with my own baggage, i will now add to it? he should have just cut his losses. most men know the venture is going to be rough from the outset but still press ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by silvermist(f): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
^^^ This jennykadry is just too funny cheesy

@Nashville..still on the topic of cheating.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
What's happening here..

Buka name n shame

I have told you countless times

I do not advocate cheating which is a biblical license for divorce n its attendant ills
It is not just a 1 + 1 = 2 matter as some make it seem
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kai!

You eh!

Odimma

jennykadry:

Lol some people think we are same person cheesy

Abeg this is a serious matter oooo these men are potential HPV carriers, how can one man decide to wear one boxer, walk around town in it, sit in a car and rub his behind on the boxer, peee and have little dribble on it, poop and have some left over smear on it, and then expect a woman to go down on them? Women Need to watch out, sniff them men, sniff their pen!s area very well, if you smell a David beckham instinct or signature perfume more down there than their upper external area(upper body) then run away for he is a pig. He knew you were coming and decided to waste a whole bottle of perfume down there just to smell nice....no amount of Hausa sponge(s) will clean up the mess down there so their only option "perfuming" the area. No wonder their pen!s shrink and shrivel as early as their forties..poor hygiene exposes the pen!s to poor immune system, that's why we have so many tiny impotent willies around these days. These same men are Very ungrateful, some women don't mind going down on them but they expect you to swallow their Ogi after discharge, how can someone expect their fellow human being to swallow expired ogi? Ogi filled with crap, ogi that has not seen clean water in months ..tufiakwaaaaa

This has got to stop
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
It is a 1 +1 = 1 matter cheesy

You always come across as endorsing it esp on the part of the hubby

pickabeau1: What's happening here..

Buka name n shame

I have told you countless times

I do not advocate cheating which is a biblical license for divorce n its attendant ills
It is not just a 1 + 1 = 2 matter as some make it seem

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.