Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (306127 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

Ucl ke?,,,,, when fc Hollywood is buying everyone left right n center..

If l'arsĕ can buy a top striker ( not top top just ok..) they have a chance....

Chelsea has the least injuries now... very crucial
Lol @ FC Hollywood. That don't guarantee trophies though. They're bound to underachieve this year, let's see how next year pans out.
Chelsea's squad depth helps too, I just hope Mikel doesn't get injured anytime soon.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Ngokafor(f): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
PureOhio:

If he's interested in you relationship-wise, he would have made a move, especially if he's not the shy type.

The subtle signs are obvious enough. Don't push it. Being wanted and being loved is better than putting yourself out there to be wanted (in the long run). Let the men toast.

..I was about to tell her the same thing but you beat me to it.Guys are not babes to be wooed,if he's not showing that much interest then he's not interested simple.
.....All these scheming and plotting and being all over a guy is actually not necessary and can be counter-productive.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
fresh_dude: Lol @ FC Hollywood. That don't guarantee trophies though. They're bound to underachieve this year, let's see how next year pans out.
Chelsea's squad depth helps too, I just hope Mikel doesn't get injured too. Who do you follow?

Arsenal n barca...they just signed ledosky...they have goetze, thiago n neuer... they are solid

They can afford a drop in bundesliga form to focus on Europe
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
vanitty:

Hehehe mummy and daddy are one so it don't matter if the children continuously thinks mummy bought them the goodies grin grin. As bukatyne said on Father's Day, daddy get fussed all over. Hehehe

Fathers day is a giveaway day just to make the boys feel better... smiley
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Do I sight adaobi123... where have u been....
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

Arsenal n barca...they just signed ledosky...they have goetze, thiago n neuer... they are solid

They can afford a drop in bundesliga form to focus on Europe
I sorta envy Bayern with Lewa, wish I had a top-notch striker. I wonder if Mou'll get a new striker next season with Lukaku and Nando. A striker is all we need to be world-beaters.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
fresh_dude: I sorta envy Bayern with Lewa, wish I had a top-notch striker. I wonder if Mou'll get a new striker next season with Lukaku and Nando. A striker is all we need to be world-beaters.

Losing the freekick in the uefa supercup doomed lukaku...

He could have been useful this season as nando is tupsy turvy, eto is old...

Mou has also frozen out mata though willian is kicking into good form...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Ronnie65(f): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
fresh_dude: I sorta envy Bayern with Lewa, wish I had a top-notch striker. I wonder if Mou'll get a new striker next season with Lukaku and Nando. A striker is all we need to be world-beaters.

little soccer I know,
Chelsea are not a good club for strikers, they kill their spirit. only drogba survived the chelsea curse.

chevychensko, xrespo, Torres,Anelka, Ba, kalou , lukaku, Moses

***runs out fast ...away from Chelsea bullies
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ronnie65:
little soccer I know,
Chelsea are not a good club for strikers, they kill their spirit. only drogba survived the chelsea curse.

Haha...truly the shekpe fans as I refer to them are very bullish
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by armyofone(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
really hot here, let me grab my hazel nut and caramel pop corn.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Tuntheycr7: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
armyofone: really hot here, let me grab my hazel nut and caramel pop corn.

Hey Bar man !
Hep me serve this bane with Cold palmie... To enjoy her popcorn
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
bukatyne:

Yea, prosper us with your usual:

billions!

I have not told you weldone : weldone., you brought the thread alive.

Your analyis of cheating husbands feels like you are a fieldman or foot soliders.

Make sure they are just dat o, analysis smiley

Oct 15 babies don't cheat cheesy

Amen with the billions. I don tell you before and I will repeat it. Cheating is a choice, those that cheat choose to and those that do not cheat choose not to. I do not think anyone is forced to cheat, even the Causal cheats that I mentioned cheat because something is missing in their marriages. I have decided not to cheat and so shall it be.

I just hang out with boys mainly for networking. As a man, you need your network of people. We know God will send help to us, but most times that help comes from people. So having your people is very key!

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by jumzzy448: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nobody should underrate arsenal this season oo. We are surely taking this cup.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

I feel you bro..

A woman should be a man's pride .. she has to be on point 247

I dont like when guys look fly and their women just there...

If they are comfortable and feel beautiful and well pampered... it takes stress off your mind..

My brother I agree. Women need to look good all the time and I always make sure my wife's shopping allowance can get her a few nice things. You know women like to flash things at each other. Good to make her feel loved and confident especially amongst her friends.

Me the only things I spend on are my wrist watch, glasses and shoes. Those are things I use the same one almost everyday so I try to buy good quality. When it comes to jeans, t-shirts, polos, abeg no need to overspend. My wist watch, glasses and shoes will over compensate.

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
jumzzy448: Nobody should underrate arsenal this season oo. We are surely taking this cup.

Hope floats eternal
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Talking of fashion, I was reading on a thread that some guys wear their boxers shorts for up to two weeks without changing them. In fact I heard some guys wear their boxers for a month. As I was reading the thread, some guys were even defending it, saying boxers are not important. Abeg, no guy should wear boxers for more than two days without changing them. Doesn't it even smell? Some even say their boxers are torn and they still wear them like that.

Small time, you guys will be complaining that your woman does not give you Mouth Action. How will she give you Mouth Action when you haven't changed your boxers in three weeks. If your woman wore the same pant for three weeks, would you be able to go down on her? And them some guys complain that 9ja babes only buy boxers for their guys on birthdays and val's day. My simple answer is that she buys you boxers because that is what you need the most. In fact your babes should buy you boxers for vals, xmas and birthdays forever.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
^^ Lol..
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1: Do I sight adaobi123... where have u been....

I've been in naija for the past 3 weeks cheesy chei I'm missing that place mehn. sad
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
adaobi123:

I've been in naija for the past 3 weeks cheesy chei I'm missing that place mehn. sad

Welcome...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Insurgents alert !
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by ypepe: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2014
Such a lovely thread.
Love every bit of it.
Thanks to all d contributors.
(Kudos to baby mama)
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nosyke(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Nashville: Talking of fashion, I was reading on a thread that some guys wear their boxers shorts for up to two weeks without changing them. In fact I heard some guys wear their boxers for a month. As I was reading the thread, some guys were even defending it, saying boxers are not important. Abeg, no guy should wear boxers for more than two days without changing them. Doesn't it even smell? Some even say their boxers are torn and they still wear them like that.

Small time, you guys will be complaining that your woman does not give you Mouth Action. How will she give you Mouth Action when you haven't changed your boxers in three weeks. If your woman wore the same pant for three weeks, would you be able to go down on her? And them some guys complain that 9ja babes only buy boxers for their guys on birthdays and val's day. My simple answer is that she buys you boxers because that is what you need the most. In fact your babes should buy you boxers for vals, xmas and birthdays forever.

@First bolded *Faints* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Second bolded *Dies* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2014
Double post
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2014
pickabeau1:

Losing the freekick in the uefa supercup doomed lukaku...

He could have been useful this season as nando is tupsy turvy, eto is old...

Mou has also frozen out mata though willian is kicking into good form...
It was a penalty actually. And Lukaku actually asked to go on loan, claiming he wouldn't get to play as much as would like if he remained at Chelsea. So, instead of being playing 'third fiddle' or proving himself, he opted for a loan spell.
He's definitely coming to the bridge next season though. Let's see if he's learnt anything worthwhile.
Mata, on the other hand, has to improve his game. As you know, Mou is a very cautious fellow and would rather have all his players involved all 90 minutes and Mata for all his attacking flair is a defensive liability, the guy simply doesn't fall back, attempts no tackles, wins no tackles, that's dangerous. Mou needs him to be Ozil-esque then he'll get playing time but, with Willian cementing his place in the team I don't see how Mata will become first choice anymore. Willian is impressing and it's not even a full season.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Ronnie65:

little soccer I know,

lol. Chelsea curse indeed. People like Torres and Ba aren't Drogba-esque, they're simply not as good. The most successful teams in the modern game don't use traditional strikers, Barca, Madrid, Bayern, ManU...Chelsea. They simply don't need them. Would you say Larsson failed at ManU, Benzema/Higuain didn't do too well at Madrid, Villa at Barca, these things happen. I assure that the next striker Chelsea signs will kill it. It's been poor scouting more than any curse I assure you. Who do you follow?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2014
Sorry my mind was saying spot kick
I wrote free... Thanks

Willian took his time but he is impressive

I'm a fan of mata any day
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by nanalady(f): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2014
kiss grin
Nashville: Talking of fashion, I was reading on a thread that some guys wear their boxers shorts for up to two weeks without changing them. In fact I heard some guys wear their boxers for a month. As I was reading the thread, some guys were even defending it, saying boxers are not important. Abeg, no guy should wear boxers for more than two days without changing them. Doesn't it even smell? Some even say their boxers are torn and they still wear them like that.

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Nashville: Talking of fashion, I was reading on a thread that some guys wear their boxers shorts for up to two weeks without changing them. In fact I heard some guys wear their boxers for a month. And them some guys complain that 9ja babes only buy boxers for their guys on birthdays and val's day. My simple answer is that she buys you boxers because that is what you need the most. In fact your babes should buy you boxers for vals, xmas and birthdays forever.
Wickid. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2014

any man that does not have at least 20-24 pairs of boxers shouldn't even have a girlfriend. personal hygiene is my top priority. a man should endeavour to look clean all the time cos action might take place anytime.

smelling good, fresh breath, clean buzz cuts, shaved armpit, trimmed nails, etc must take priority even before food. women are very sensitive to smell. a guy that smells good is 50% job done already. ladies, if your man is inadequate, steal his money & buy him cologne, socks, manicure box, plenty of boxer shorts.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2014
pickabeau1:

This is for you..special request from the Chelsee man
Start off with Sex on the Beach cocktail, enjoy some cool guinea fowl barbeque courtesy chillisauce

Yum...

Don't let me catch you there cheesy.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by silvermist(f): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2014
Now this is funny grin

coogar: steal his money
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
coogar:

any man that does not have at least 20-24 pairs of boxers shouldn't even have a girlfriend. personal hygiene is my top priority. a man should endeavour to look clean all the time cos action might take place anytime.

smelling good, fresh breath, clean buzz cuts, shaved armpit, trimmed nails, etc must take priority even before food. women are very sensitive to smell. a guy that smells good is 50% job done already. ladies, if your man is inadequate, steal his money & buy him cologne, socks, manicure box, plenty of boxer shorts.

I am Nashville Tennessee and I approve this message. I cannot even say it is stealing as you would end up spending the money on him. Take his money when he is not watching, buy the stuff and give it to him when he comes home. You will be surprised how much he will appreciate it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.