Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (303738 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
tpia@:
Seems the guy is flirty because he sees the lady is interested in him and perhaps he doesn't want to appear rude.

However, if his mind is not there, it might be better for the woman to move on and simply have him as a friend, nothing more.

Doesn't sound like he's convinced per se.

even you?
it's not like every woman men approach is interested initially. we make them interested,. why can't women adopt this method too? if you want something, go for it. this is 2014 & we still have women thinking making the first move is beneath them. that mentality is flawed - for how long would women suffer in silence?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Ronnie65(f): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
tpia@:
Seems the guy is flirty because he sees the lady is interested in him and perhaps he doesn't want to appear rude.

However, if his mind is not there, it might be better for the woman to move on and simply have him as a friend, nothing more.

Doesn't sound like he's convinced per se.

You may be right sir.
I only think he has a divided mind or something/ someone else might be distracting him. Even though am sure he is a free agent at the moment.

But av learnt loads from you guys in here.
My ladies won't be too lenient with advice unlike here.

Thanks guys, its my first day on NL even though I have always been a guest for a year.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
E be lyk say this family seksion dey hot this 2014 oo....this one wey I no come get mush tym... embarassed

Anywayz, lemme grab my pop-corn here and sit beside coogar cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by almaliki: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1: abk as in abeokuta?... nope
im not a chick oo

interesting that the same chics that made fun when this started are having a cool ride here....grin

Abk....I meant Abraka.......anyway no shakes.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
jumzzy448:
Seems you and my hubby have the same personality.
Thanks Nashville. Learnt a lot from your post.
I'm enjoying this thread more than the girls night out discussion. The girls own is full of ikworikokwo.

Nothing stops you from posting want you want to be on the girls night out thread
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
almaliki:

Abk....I meant Abraka.......anyway no shakes.

abraka... cool town... went there for a short vacay some years back,,,
chilling on the beach.. ethiope nearly carry me sha!

clubbed in eku...
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by thehunted(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
jumzzy448:
Seems you and my hubby have the same personality.
Thanks Nashville. Learnt a lot from your post.
I'm enjoying this thread more than the girls night out discussion. The girls own is full of ikworikokwo.

lmao
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ronnie65:

You may be right sir.
I only think he has a divided mind or something/ someone else might be distracting him. Even though am sure he is a free agent at the moment.

But av learnt loads from you guys in here.
My ladies won't be too lenient with advice unlike here.

Thanks guys, its my first day on NL even though I have always been a guest for a year.

I will say give it time. Don't give up but don't look desperate. Continue to be friends with him, continue to do the subtle things and show the subtle signs. He will get the gist and make up his mind. I will even say, try arrange a movie or lunch with him. Nothing stops you from doing that. Or even go out with other friends if you have common friends. You are a very beautiful lady and he will soon come begging.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by almaliki: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

clubbed in eku...

O.k.........Yep pretty cool town......d beach was d side attraction.....d polo club as well.......did sum schooling @ abk though.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

clubbed in eku...

Ol boy, e be like say I suppose dey roll with you more. That your leg don waka round the whole world. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Ronnie65(f): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

I will say give it time. Don't give up but don't look desperate. Continue to be friends with him, continue to do the subtle things and show the subtle signs. He will get the gist and make up his mind. I will even say, try arrange a movie or lunch with him. Nothing stops you from doing that. Or even go out with other friends if you have common friends. You are a very beautiful lady and he will soon come begging.

Thank you bro Nash.
I feel recharged now.

Happy to be here among the boys. lol
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
The same reason why men are the head and women are the neck bla bla bla. This is the reason why marriages are so screwed up nowadays. We want to change everything!
There are some things that should be left the way they are. Let the men toast

--Women are emotional beings. No matter how much we want to feign the "tough persona", women don't take rejection very well. They may not show it, but it hurts like a bïtch. I've heard plenty stories of girls going after the guy that rejected them.

-- For a woman to go out of her way to toast a guy directly or indirectly, it means she's way toooo in love.
When a woman.loves her man more than he loves her, it's a danger zone.
Think of a normal woman, then amplify her emotional hormones grin She's gonna be jealous (amplified), territorial (amplified), needy (amplified), CIA (amplified). These are the kind of women that end up on an episode of "I killed my husband".

I mean, the guy is her meat, she haunted him down and caught him.

-- When girls have crushes on guys, every mundane thing he does is misread as flirting. And every subsequent choices and decisions made on both sides will be made on that false foundation.

Nuff said.

The guys here will advise you to "go for it", because they love it when girls chase after them. It feels different from the norm. Different isn't always good.

4 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
bukatyne:

Nothing stops you from posting want you want to be on the girls night out thread
Please feel free to not argue about the girls' thread here.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ronnie65:

Thank you bro Nash.
I feel recharged now.

You are most welcome.

Barman, abeg make her feel welcome. One glass of Virgin Pina Colada for her!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
dp
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
The fact is that Women rule the home

I find out I have spent less than 2 percent of my earnings over the last few years on myself directly

Even when i set out a budget na me still dey overtake the budget when i see something nice for madam...

Though im not sure i dont like this breave new world where women can do some work... make una toast men sef.. shuo...

PureOhio: The same reason why men are the head and women are the neck bla bla bla. This is the reason why marriages are so screwed up nowadays. We want to change everything!

--Women are emotional beings. No matter how much we want to feign the "tough persona", women don't take rejection very well. They may not show it, but it hurts like a bïtch. I've heard plenty stories of girls going after the guy that rejected them.

-- For a woman to go out of her way to toast a guy directly or indirectly, it means she's way toooo in love.
Think of a normal woman, then amplify her emotional hormones grin She's gonna be jealous (amplified), territorial (amplified), needy (amplified), CIA (amplified). These are the kind of women that end up on an episode of "I killed my husband".

-- When girls have crushes on guys, every mundane thing he does is misread as flirting. And every subsequent choices and decisions made on both sides will be made on that false foundation.

Nuff said.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Tuntheycr7: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

You dey follow Moyes grin grin grin. LWKMD. Una go sign another coach next season.!

He is following MANCHester UNITED not Moyes...

Btw don't derailed this thread o

IRepmanutd............
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

Ol boy, e be like say I suppose dey roll with you more. That your leg don waka round the whole world. grin

I love waka waka,.. its a passion for me though im more domesticated now... cheesy

almaliki:
O.k.........Yep pretty cool town......d beach was d side attraction.....d polo club as well.......did sum schooling @ abk though.

cool.. i schooled in the SW
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by charles316: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
bukatyne:

baby mama and jennykandry are drama queens jor. All those women talk about is f0rking,forking and f0rking. Im sure they arent even getting the action like they are making u girls believe. Fantasies!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tuntheycr7:

IRepmanutd............

which manchester united - The one that will be relegated out of top 4 or is there another one...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/346572_OLD_TRAFFORD_ON_FIRE_jpg22d73cec5c22ff1530bb20214f9ae2ba
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
PureOhio: The same reason why men are the head and women are the neck bla bla bla. This is the reason why marriages are so screwed up nowadays. We want to change everything!

feminists should hate you for this.

men don't take rejection well too - we have only managed to cope with the situation over the years.

oh please, quit the sentiment.....
if a woman goes out of her way to ask her guy out, it means she wants him. i would be disappointed if i find out a girl admires me from a distance & she cannot at least gimme hints or go all the way to tell me how she feels. it tells me she has confidence issues and she's indecisive.

i never knew this has become the hunter & the hunted ish. are you your partner's meat?

Nuff said.

i disagree....
crushes are normal across both genders. if you want something go for it. suffering in silence or fasting & praying will not cut it.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
charles316:

baby mama and jennykandry are drama queens jor. All those women talk about is f0rking,forking and f0rking. Im sure they arent even getting the action like they are making u girls believe. Fantasies!

Lol
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ronnie65:
Thank you bro Nash.
I feel recharged now.

This is for you..special request from the Chelsee man
Start off with Sex on the Beach cocktail, enjoy some cool guinea fowl barbeque courtesy chillisauce

Yum...

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1: The fact is that Women rule the home

I find out I have spent less than 2 percent of my earnings over the last few years on myself directly

Even when i set out a budget na me still dey overtake the budget when i see something nice for madam...

Though im not sure i dont like this breave new world where women can do some work... make una toast men sef.. shuo...

Ol boy don't even go there. My wife's car is finer than mine. She has more clothes, infinite shoes, bags jewelry. The worst thing is that if you give her money to buy stuff for the kids and you ask the kids later, they will say mummy bought it for me. Even though na your money dem dey spend, the kids will still give the credit to mummy.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

Ol boy don't even go there. My wife's car is finer than mine. She has more clothes, infinite shoes, bags jewelry. The worst thing is that if you give her money to buy stuff for the kids and you ask the kids later, they will say mummy bought it for me. Even though na your money dem dey spend, the kids will still give the credit to mummy.

I feel you bro..

A woman should be a man's pride .. she has to be on point 247

I dont like when guys look fly and their women just there...

If they are comfortable and feel beautiful and well pampered... it takes stress off your mind..
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tuntheycr7:

IRepmanutd............
Far from it. This thread is about everything in the boys' universe, including sports. Feel free to broach any subject.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
charles316:

I believe she could have just posted an interesting topic for discussion and everyone would have contributed.

This thread she is praising, Nashville is not the OP but decided to make it happen. Imagine all the guys moving it decided to park in the girl's version and condemn their fellow guy that started this thread

I like pillars and not caterpillars cheesy

Some homes are very happy cheesy. I had a Maths teacher in secondary school who talked like this too and people could testify it was true.

Not to generalize but they are mostly Igbos.

I have a colleague that talks same too

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

This is for you..special request from the Chelsee man
Start off with Sex on the Beach cocktail, enjoy some cool guinea fowl barbeque courtesy chillisauce

Yum...

Yummy!

I like the s.e.Bleep on the beach drink.

Does it have any special effect in ? on the beach?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

feminists should hate you for this.

men don't take rejection well too - we have only managed to cope with the situation over the years.
oh please, quit the sentiment.....
if a woman goes out of her way to ask her guy out, it means she wants him. i would be disappointed if i find out a girl admires me from a distance & she cannot at least gimme hints or go all the way to tell me how she feels. it tells me she has confidence issues and she's indecisive.
i never knew this has become the hunter & the hunted ish. are you your partner's meat?
i disagree....
crushes are normal across both genders. if you want something go for it. suffering in silence or fasting & praying will not cut it.

Men don't take rejection well? Well, there's a reason 99% of Presidents in the world are male. There's a reason you guys are programmed to do the toasting. The odds that you'll go after the woman that rejected you with a cutlass is lower. It becomes a shïtty situation when we start swapping the gender roles.

You want the woman to chase you because it's a new and exciting experience for most men. If I've been eating rice for weeks, at some point I'll like beans for a change. It's normal for you to feel that way.
But in reality and in the long run, what I illustrated comes close to the truth.

Hunter-hunted is an analogy.

Fasting and praying? I don't even believe in those two things.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:
I feel you bro..

A woman should be a man's pride .. she has to be on point 247

I dont like when guys look fly and their women just there...

If they are comfortable and feel beautiful and well pampered... it takes stress off your mind..

spot on!
i will never understand men who starve their women. if my woman cannot floss then shame on me. i get high from my friends telling me they saw my woman somewhere & she killed it. cool

PureOhio:
Men don't take rejection well? Well, there's a reason 99% of Presidents in the world are male. There's a reason you guys are programmed to do the toasting. The odds that you'll go after the woman that rejected you with a cutlass is lower. It becomes a shïtty situation when we start swapping the gender roles.

what are the odds that the woman i rejected would come after me with a machete? come on, we are not in the amazon forest. there are ways of rejecting someone subtly without her knowing.

You want the woman to chase you because it's a new and exciting experience for most men. If I've been eating rice for weeks, at some point I'll like beans for a change. It's normal for you to feel that way.
But in reality and in the long run, what I illustrated comes close to the truth.

i want women to start going after what they desire. waiting for him to come to you often brings heartbreak, regret, depression & whatnot. this is why we have so many angry females on the internet lately. grin there's no crime in hinting your target you like him.

Hunter-hunted is an analogy.
Fasting and praying? I don't even believe in those two things.

nice!
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

LOl!

They will do general thanksgiving on fathers' day

Imagine your wife and kids decorate a big card or give you a gift or do something wonderful cheesy

Can't wait till when our kids grow a little...

I have sooo many ideas!

My hubby is in trouble! (good trouble wink)
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nosyke(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

You are most welcome.

Barman, abeg make her feel welcome. One glass of Virgin Pina Colada for her!

In addition, abeg madam Cool temper restaurant, abeg bring one croaker fish for me and this pretty lady, also put one for Oga Nash Table grin grin, no forget to add slightly ripe plantain oo cheesy cheesy. Bar man, another round, on me. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.