Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Boys Night Out Discussions - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys Night Out Discussions (303750 Views)

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism / Girls night out discussions / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
bukatyne:

Yummy!

I like the s.e.Bleep on the beach drink.

Does it have any special effect in ? on the beach?

Nice drink though,,, they serve it in some joints in the island

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Sex-on-the-Beach-Cocktail

Sex on the Beach is a delicious and fruity vodka-based drink that is perfect for almost any occasion

Recipe

1.5 oz (45 ml.) peach schnapps

1.5 oz (45 ml.) vodka

2 oz. (60 ml.) cranberry juice

2 oz. (60 ml.) orange juice

2 oz. (60 ml.) pineapple juice

Orange slice for garnish

Maraschino cherry for garnish

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

I love waka waka,.. its a passion for me though im more domesticated now... cheesy

You waka waka line made me remember this song. Not sure who else knows it.

If you want to marry a husband, never you marry a waka about. If you marry a waka about o, tomorrow trouble trouble trouble; tomorrow trouble trouble trouble

grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
bukatyne:
Yummy!
I like the s.e.Bleep on the beach drink.
Does it have any special effect in ? on the beach?
It's just a regular drink with a catchy name.

coogar:
spot on!
i will never understand men who starve their women. if my woman cannot floss then shame on me. i get high from my friends telling me they saw my woman somewhere & she killed it. cool

what are the odds that the woman i rejected would come after me with a machete? come on, we are not in the amazon forest. there are ways of rejecting someone subtly without her knowing.
i want women to start going after what they desire. waiting for him to come to you often brings heartbreak, regret, depression & whatnot. this is why we have so many angry females on the internet lately. grin there's no crime in hinting your target you like him.
nice!

Chasing after you with a cutlass= blowing up your phone 200 times a day = looking for subtle ways to ruin your current relationship = resenting you = looking for any means to get revenge
Not necessarily "cutlass".

Actually, there are a lot of angry females on the Internet because they got rejected. Females aren't angry when they're crushing on a guy. That's the best part for them. Every little thing he does makes them giggle.

It sounds good on textbook for womem to go after men, sound exciting. But in the long run, it's a mess. Men are men and women are women for a reason. We keep forgetting that.

Waiting for him to love you causes heartbreak and depression because she's not paying attention to those that can already die for her.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
bukatyne:

LOl!

They will do general thanksgiving on fathers' day

Imagine your wife and kids decorate a big card or give you a gift or do something wonderful cheesy

Can't wait till when our kids grow a little...

I have sooo many ideas!

My hubby is in trouble! (good trouble wink)

They do that and madam makes sure I get lovely gifts on father's day and my birthday. And I do appreciate the gifts, and the important thing is that God continues to prosper us all.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

You waka waka line made me remember this song. Not sure who else knows it.

If you want to marry a husband, never you marry a waka about. If you marry a waka about o, tomorrow trouble trouble trouble; tomorrow trouble trouble trouble

grin

Super Classic... Nelly Uchendu,,, interestinly it was about spousal abuse

The man dey deck hin wife.. kpom kpom ..

Special Request from Nash the Chelsee man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrTNZlaVOGc

1 Like

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

They do that and madam makes sure I get lovely gifts on father's day and my birthday. And I do appreciate the gifts, and the important thing is that God continues to prosper us all.

Amin... Me sef claim am...

Who lives in the North of the States,,, damn was seeing pics of this polar vortex really evil.. chcago really hit
A colleague of mine coming in from there had his flight cancelled, re routed and finally delayed

He made it finally.. phew!

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
PureOhio:

Chasing after you with a cutlass= blowing up your phone 200 times a day = looking for subtle ways to ruim your current relationship = resenting you = looking for any means to get revenge. Not necessarily "cutlass".

that is no trouble!
the ones men ask out & dump actually do worse things than this one. it's all part of the fun.

Actually, there are a lot of angry females on the Internet because they got rejected. Females aren't angry when they're crushing on a guy. That's the best part for them. Every little thing he does makes them giggle.

rejection is what makes them mad? hahaha
you don't think women would still be mad even if they are not rejected? come on - this is a stretch!

It sounds good on textbook for womem to go after men, sound exciting. But in the long run, it's a mess. Men are men and women are women for a reason. We keep forgetting that.

good point!
however, when the issue is about splitting money or resources. it becomes man = woman, isn't it?

Waiting for him to love you causes heartbreak and depression because she's not paying attention to those that can already die for her.

there's a stark difference between availability & desirability. the ones who make themselves readily available command no respect. it's the elusive ones that are mostly desired. cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

there's a stark difference between availability & desirability. the ones who make themselves readily available command no respect. it's the elusive ones that are mostly desired. cool

hmmm.. true.. but i remember when my guys were schooling in the uk, their motto was when the desirable become unavailable; the available becomes desirable..

grin grin grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

Super Classic... Nelly Uchendu,,, interestinly it was about spousal abuse

The man dey deck hin wife.. kpom kpom ..

Special Request from Nash the Chelsee man

Had to listen to the whole thing and remembered what it was about. A Classic.

But ol, boy you don tey o. Dis ya football age na real lie. Me know say you don pass 40, you just dey claim 35.

And yes, I am a proud Chelsea man! Blue is the colour! Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYfi_Ex_gM
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

that is no trouble!
the ones men ask out & dump actually do worse things than this one. it's all part of the fun.
rejection is what makes them mad? hahaha
you don't think women would still be mad even if they are not rejected? come on - this is a stretch!
good point!
however, when the issue is about splitting money or resources. it becomes man = woman, isn't it?

Whoever said man= woman? And why are you putting words in my mouth?

You know what they say about the meat stolen from the pot of soup tasting sweeter that regular meat. It's not sweet when your yansh getting whipped though.

Same reason why girls are drawn to married men. Doesn't mean its ok. You already agreed that I have a good point. What now?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yepa,.. bros.. see as u finish me for outside...

On footie matters.. Mou's second coming has not been bountiful for him though i think its between them and City as they have the least injuries now (Ivanovic, Lampard, Aguero)

Until baba wengey dips in some money to buy a striker,,, then they can sustain their push... if not we may have to do with 3rd... (we have lost Walcott,Bentna, Giroud(??), Gibbs, Vermalaen though Oxlade is coming back to training soon)

For those who dwell in the borough of Trashford.. they should manage 7th though with the fact that their players are coming back (Rooney should be available at the weekend and van P shd be fit soon they may start a charge for top 4 though i dont know if everton and liverpool go gree)

Nashville:

Had to listen to the whole thing and remembered what it waas about. A Classic.

But ol, boy you don tey o. Dis ya football age na real lie. Me know say you don pass 40, you just dey claim 35.

And yes, I am a proud Chelsa man! Blue is the colour! Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYfi_Ex_gM
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
PureOhio:
Whoever said man= woman? And why are you putting words in my mouth?

i am arguing for sex equality grin

You know what they say about the meat stolen from the pot of soup tasting sweeter that regular meat. It's not sweet when your yansh getting whipped though.

of course - when there's a risk involved, adrenaline kicks in. the best place to have sëx is on an aircraft while making sure you don't get caught.

Same reason why girls are drawn to married men. Doesn't mean its ok. You already agreed that I have a good point. What now?

women should do a bit more than subtle hints. my eyes might be on someone else while she's waiting for me to make a move. those coded old-school ways of getting a man's attention are no longer effective....

i am not going to notice your new hairstyle or those acrylic nails. i might not even notice the effect your new wonderbra is having on the cleavage. i want clear communication that tacitly tells me you are interested. grin cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by EfemenaXY: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

of course - when there's a risk involved, adrenaline kicks in. the best place to have sëx is on an aircraft while making sure you don't get caught.

women should do a bit more than subtle hints. my eyes might be on someone else while she's waiting for me to make a move. those coded old-school ways of getting a man's attention are no longer effective....

i am not going to notice your new hairstyle or those acrylic nails. i might not even notice the effect your new wonderbra is having on the cleavage. i want clear communication that tacitly tells me you are interested. grin cool

Sounds like you like 'em bold & brash Coogar shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Efemena_xy:

Sounds like you like 'em bold & brash Coogar shocked lipsrsealed

bold & brash with a high temperature between her thighs. cool
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

Sëx equality? Good luck in your fight.
You want clear communication because it makes you happy that a lady wants you not necessarily because you care. And ladies hinting they like you is usually free sëx for guys or even free gold digging grin
There's always someone out there you like, as a guy, and that's where the focus should be. Let's leave things the way they were mean to be.

Isn't it funny that fighters for sëx equality are very selective, or rather they talk from both sides of their mouth.

A man fighting for sëx equality wants to split money and resources 50/50, but want women to do the chasing.

A woman fighting for sëx equality doesn't want a man to hit her when she hits him first.

Attempting to eat your cake and having it, is why divorce rate is so high.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
pickabeau1: Yepa,.. bros.. see as u finish me for outside...

On footie matters.. Mou's second coming has not been bountiful for him though i think its between them and City as they have the least injuries now (Ivanovic, Lampard, Aguero)

Until baba wengey dips in some money to buy a striker,,, then they can sustain their push... if not we may have to do with 3rd... (we have lost Walcott,Bentna, Giroud(??), Gibbs, Vermalaen though Oxlade is coming back to training soon)

For those who dwell in the borough of Trashford.. they should manage 7th though with the fact that their players are coming back (Rooney should be available at the weekend and van P shd be fit soon they may start a charge for top 4 though i dont know if everton and liverpool go gree)

Mou's second coming has been fruitful thus far tbh. He's building and winning, even though he wins ugly mostly. I have a good feeling about his return. I especially like how he isn't buying any strikers this window, that should mature our midfiled players and strengthen their play.

As for La Professeur, even though he needs a striker, his squad is still immature and lacks depth to really sustain any major long term threats. If Gooners get a striker, they'll be just a better Liverpool side if you know what I mean.

PS: Chelsea for UCL glory. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
PureOhio:

Sëx equality? Good luck in your fight.
You want clear communication because it makes you happy that a lady wants you not necessarily because you care. And ladies hinting they like you is usually free sëx for guys or even free gold digging grin
There's always someone out there you like, as a guy, and that's where the focus should be. Let's leave things the way they were mean to be.

i am curious....
what's the meaning of free sex for guys? should sëx be sold? besides, when this guy is having the sex, you mean the woman's senses die altogether & she cannot enjoy it?

2 Likes

Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

i am curious....
what's the meaning of free sex for guys? should sëx be sold? besides, when this guy is having the sex, you mean the woman's senses die altogether & she cannot enjoy it?

Didn't even notice I said. Don't capitalize on that abeg. I hate when women say a guy used them for sëx too.

What I meant by free sëx is the process leading to the sêx, he wouldn't have to do much to get the sëx because the babe would do practically do anything he wants.

Back the argument pls..
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by EfemenaXY: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:
i am curious....

Haha!

Na wa for your response up there.. @ the woman's senses dying altogether cheesy cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by bukatyne(f): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

Yea, prosper us with your usual:

billions!

I have not told you weldone : weldone., you brought the thread alive.

Your analyis of cheating husbands feels like you are a fieldman or foot soliders.

Make sure they are just dat o, analysis smiley

Oct 15 babies don't cheat cheesy
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Efemena_xy:
Haha!

Na wa for your response up there.. @ the woman's senses dying altogether cheesy cheesy

i ought to ask....

PureOhio:
Didn't even notice I said. Don't capitalize on that abeg. I hate when women say a guy used them for sëx too.

cool!

What I meant by free sëx is the process leading to the sêx, he wouldn't have to do much to get the sëx because the babe would do practically do anything he wants.
Back the argument pls..

and what makes you think a guy will readily bed every woman that approaches him? you think men don't put women through their own selection process? read my lips clearly - we do. it's just that women are very smart these days they use makeup & accessories to cover up a lot of things & we get smitten by the props.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

and what makes you think a guy will readily bed every woman that approaches him? you think men don't put women through their own selection process? read my lips clearly - we do. it's just that women are very smart these days they use makeup & accessories to cover up a lot of things & we get smitten by the props.

Seems you just want to type for the sakes of typing. When did selection come into the topic? I don't care if you select or not. Before you select, don't you have to have options? And which is easier? Your options coming to you or you going to your options?

My point is, getting sëx from a girl that approach you is easier than getting sëx from a girl you're approaching.. less work.
Deciding to bed her is another story . But if he wants to, it's easy-er.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
PureOhio:

My point is, getting sëx from a girl that approach you is easier than getting sëx from a girl you're approaching.. less work.
Deciding to bed her is another story . But if he wants to, it's easy-er.

no way....

getting sex from a girl that approached me might not even pan out. what if i don't like the chic, what if she's not my type?

getting sex from a girl i approached is even surer. i must have found her attractive before approaching her so it's a surer bet.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:
no way....
getting sex from a girl that approached me might not even pan out. what if i don't like the chic, what if she's not my type?
getting sex from a girl i approached is even surer. i must have found her attractive before approaching her so it's a surer bet.

Who's willing to give up sëx between the two. The one that's already planned your honeymoon in her head or the one that's still fronting. Assuming you find them both attractive, who is easier to bed?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
PureOhio:

Who's willing to give up sëx between the two. The one that's already planned your honeymoon in her head or the one that's still fronting. Assuming you find them both attractive, who is easier to bed?

from my experience, the fantasists are the ones difficult to bed. just like you said, she's planned honeymoon in her head - majority of these fantasists are anti-premarital sex. she only wants a husband, not sex. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

from my experience, the fantasists are the ones difficult to bed. just like you said, she's planned honeymoon in her head - majority of these fantasists are anti-premarital sex. she only wants a husband, not sex. grin

A girl that asks you out isn't a traditionalist, so odds are she's for pre-marital sêx.
What i meant by Planning honeymoon in her head is, she's already in love with you in her head. She's yearning for you. Just a "hi" from you makes her wet.
So yes, she's all for pre-marital sêx.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
PureOhio:

A girl that asks you out isn't a traditionalist, so odds are she's for pre-marital sêx.
What i meant by Planning honeymoon in her head is, she's already in love with you in her head. She's yearning for you. Just a "hi" from you makes her wet.
So yes, she's all for pre-marital sêx.

didn't i say from my experience?
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

didn't i say from my experience?

Your experience is insignificant in the grande scheme of things. I'm right, you're wrong, in the bigger picture.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by coogar: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
PureOhio:

Your experience is insignificant in the grande scheme of things. I'm right, you're wrong, in the bigger picture.

hahahaha - step your chase game up. if you want something, go for it. that's better than mind-förnicating with a guy that is completely oblivious of your feelings towards him. grin
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by PureOhio(f): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
coogar:

hahahaha - step your chase game up. if you want something, go for it. that's better than mind-förnicating with a guy that is completely oblivious of your feelings towards him. grin

Nah. I got chased. Though the knuckle head claims I did the chasing. Wishful thinking. cheesy

I know it makes you glad to see a woman chasing you, so I don't really fault you.

The only people we should be mind-fornicating with are celebrities. grin If a guy doesn't like you, you'll know. No need to patch-patch and force . Let it flow, ladies. It's good for the heart in the long run.
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by pickabeau1: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
fresh_dude: Mou's second coming has been fruitful thus far tbh. He's building and winning, even though he wins ugly mostly. I have a good feeling about his return. I especially like how he isn't buying any strikers this window, that should mature our midfiled players and strengthen their play.

As for La Professeur, even though he needs a striker, his squad is still immature and lacks depth to really sustain any major long term threats. If Gooners get a striker, they'll be just a better Liverpool side if you know what I mean.

PS: Chelsea for UCL glory. grin

Ucl ke?,,,,, when fc Hollywood is buying everyone left right n center..

If l'arsĕ can buy a top striker ( not top top just ok..) they have a chance....

Chelsea has the least injuries now... very crucial
Re: Boys Night Out Discussions by vanitty: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nashville:

Ol boy don't even go there. My wife's car is finer than mine. She has more clothes, infinite shoes, bags jewelry. The worst thing is that if you give her money to buy stuff for the kids and you ask the kids later, they will say mummy bought it for me. Even though na your money dem dey spend, the kids will still give the credit to mummy.

Hehehe mummy and daddy are one so it don't matter if the children continuously thinks mummy bought them the goodies grin grin. As bukatyne said on Father's Day, daddy get fussed all over. Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (182) (Reply)

My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.