Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode (36326 Views)

Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption? / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / My Stand On Petrol Subsidy Removal, By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
dayokanu:

We Yoruba Christians are not interested in your stupid religious nonsense

Take it to your region
you think so angry even with the menace of Boko haram trying to Islamise Nigeria. We can no longer be fooled. .. Buhari is their renowned sponsor and we object his leading this country. angry
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
If the APC presents a NW/SW ticket, these are the possible results:
* the APC would sweep the entire SW and North-west and North-east.

* the party would not get up to 25% of the valid votes in the entire SE and SW (except in Edo and Rivers).

*The PDP, with Jonathan as their candidate, will sweep the SE and SS. PDP is good enough to garner 25% of the votes in each of the SW states, but will garner less than 25% of the vote in the NW and NE.

This scenario leaves the North-central as the battle ground zone for next year's election. I reckon that the APC can get more than 30% of the vote in each of the NC states. That would mean that the APC candidate would effectively be the President-elect; having gained a majority of the votes, and 25% in at least 24 states.

Jonathan will only win if PDP garners about 80% of the votes in each of the NC states.

Either way, the 2015 election is poised to be the closest Presidential contest since 1979.

5 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
meekhat: I want to ask a simple question to FFK " what about all the money you stole from aviation ministry as a minister? OR can you beat your chest and tell Nigerians you never stole our money while heading that ministry? With due respect Sir, kindly start the war against corruption from yourself. Thanks
Mumu question.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
meekhat: I want to ask a simple question to FFK " what about all the money you stole from aviation ministry as a minister? OR can you beat your chest and tell Nigerians you never stole our money while heading that ministry? With due respect Sir, kindly start the war against corruption from yourself. Thanks
He can't fight corruption because he is Corruption Personified. grin
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Italiano1: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
CFCfan: If the APC presents a NW/SW ticket, these are the possible results:

* the party would not get up to 25% of the valid votes in the entire SE and SW (except in Edo and Rivers).

*The PDP, with Jonathan as their candidate, will sweep the SE and SS. PDP is good enough to garner 25% of the votes in each of the SW states, but will garner less than 25% of the vote in the NW and NE.

This scenario leaves the North-central as the battle ground zone for next year's election. I reckon that the APC can get more than 30% of the vote in each of the NC states. That would mean that the APC candidate would effectively be the President-elect; having gained a majority of the votes, and 25% in at least 24 states.

Jonathan will only win if PDP garners about 80% of the votes in each of the NC states.

Either way, the 2015 election is poised to be the closest Presidential contest since 1979.

I am struggling to see how close the contest will be based on your permutations; especially considering the population of the regions you have allocated to each party.

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bishop Juice:

F00L QUIT ALREADY.

IT HAS BEGAN.

WE PACKIN AND STACKIN

WE PREPARED AND READY FOR YOU.

ABOKI MY A$$
Your inability to type what could be understood is making me to conclude that you are a stammerer.

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Italiano1: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogologodimkpa: He can't fight corruption because he is Corruption Personified. grin

Please can you explain why Alamaisegha is a free man today?

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by dayokanu(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
ify84: the north always use the yorubas to destroy d south dat they are part of.... since 1960.... I dont know y...

Just like the North used Azikwe and Ekwueme to destroy the South

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
cramjones:

We are picking based on merit - Proven leadership qualities, ability to carry everyone along, no record of corruption! However, due to the nature and sensitivity of these elections, we would have to zone the slots to ensure victory. Remember that we are dealing with a party with the power of incumbency...

You guys should field Rotimi Amaechi from the south south as presidential candidate and his running mate should either be BUHARI or IBB representing the north. If these ticket don't win, I will join APC.

Fielding 2 presidential candidates from the south south geo-political region definitely will make the election an interesting one since electorates knows they'll be voting for a Christian candidate and a Muslim vice.
Moreover, Amaechi has really worked more than any other politician fighting GEJ government to deserve the presidential consideration.

...btw, don't tell me BUHARI and IBB is above the office of V.P. We all know that their stolen money is depleting at an alarming rate and they really need some 'stock'piling.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by patriotic007: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

I was just about to say this before I saw what you wrote above.

The biggest mistake APC would make and hand over the trophy to PDP is to have a SE/SS on the Presidential ticket.

With SW...you are sure, with SE/SS...it's a throw in the dark.

To me....APC should even risk a Muslim/Muslim ticket than a SE / SS on the ticket.
GEJ's vice is from the north and the votes of the NE and NW will be shared,....NC ,SE and SS belongs to GEJ too,....all he needs to do is get 25% from the SW states where he will most likely not win
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Obiagelli:
good luck with your religious politics, so of use have grown beyond that.
You can never rule it out in the present day Nigeria. Buhari and his Boko haram has an agenda to Isamise Nigeria. God forbid! We'll fight them with everything. .. grin
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by akonucheinfo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sloan: In as much as their was a "gentleman" agreement for the Northern part of the country to be president and that didn't quite workout with Yaradua, I think fair is fair: that arrangement should be honoured! Tomorrow, it might be another person from a different part of the country that may be on the receiving end and then we will have the moral standing to tell whoever it is how whatever "imperfect" arrangement that operated (created by mostly the PDP elements) and favoured them in the past must then be allowed to favour whoever is on the seat or whose turn is it at that time. My only and most important consideration is that such a person be credible, patriotic, honest, possess very strong leadership skills, be a bridge builder and not an ethnic jingoist and ready to reach out to all parts of the country to build it only, not destroy it with narrow parochial and tribalist interests.

Democracy is a game of numbers, so follow the numbers! Where are the numbers? In the North and West (majorly)! From the foregoing position, the North should get a chance to present a credible candidate who they can be sure will be accepted to other parts of the country and who must be prepared, not another Yaradua or GEJ kind of president. Next, the West because of the strong leadership and vibrant administrative credentials of the Yorubas, you can see the list from immemorial and contemporary times: Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Tunde Idiagbon, Bola Tinubu, Raji Fashola, Rauf Aregbesola, Ibikunle Amosu, and the list is virtually endless! The West enjoys practically nothing from the central governments since the days of Obasanjo and YET, it is far ahead of every other region in economy, infrastructural, development, tourism, education, science and technology, commerce, etc! Also, the Westerners are by far the most gifted planners, thinkers and builders of people and politics! Since about 15 years ago, they've build AD (successful in 1999 with several positions but was killed by the Obasanjo PDP), then they rebuilt again with AC and then morphing into ACN and making so much progress on all fronts in the West and Edo State, and then going into a strategic political merger with other parties and in less than 1 year of registration, the APC has put PDP's over 15 years of party politics to flight and shame! Also the West are the most calm and cool-headed people you can be sure to use their good sense when their are potential problems that could cause a conflagration. Finally, for their leadership and tenacity in birthing the APC with CPC, ANPP, etc; they should definitely be on the joint ticket with a northern candidate. Together, they form about 70% of all votes that could be garnered at anytime in Nigeria.

Next, they must work very hard to gain the confidence (and not just that MUST DELIVER) of our brothers in the SS and SE. Even in a family, some children will be wayward and irresponsible or not on the same page but it's up to the more sensible to show the way forward. The candidates must work hard in states like Rivers, Kwara, Nassarawa, Kogi, Benue, Imo and Edo States (who are actually close cousins of the Yorubas) to gain more of their confidence and tell them exactly what they will do and I want them to get onto it as soon as they're in government. If they can show other states how the West is able to come up with consistently higher IGR numbers, which touch the lives of the people, the next campaigns will be much easier and they will not be like the present government that now hires thousands of commenters online and people to do PR to launder their image.

Finally, the first task of this pair of candidates is to DESTROY CORRUPTION before it DESTROYS the country and everybody in it. I hope they can succeed with good planning and flawless excellent execution of their plans!

Sand sand dey your eyes!
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by clemigho(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
lol
Y cant south-east be VP
Eyaah sorry 4 Ameachi so all his trouble & pains in vain
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by sheymaziggy: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
dayokanu:

When was the last time a Northern civilian president ruled and had a Yoruba Vice

Obasanjo a Yoruba had a Northern Vice
My brother, u don't need to tell them, let's save our energy for 2015 jare, dos ijaw buttlickers , dey are modern slaves to ijaw people because of oyel,no wonder dey call dem Igbo.

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Italiano1:

Please can you explain why Alamaisegha is a free man today?
For now he is not in the corridors of power unlike FFK that is trying to making himself relevant. I wont even be surprise if he's given the presidential ticket in APC sad
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Orlando Owoh: If not for the religious bigotry of some, I would have loved the compination of Tambuwal/Fashola.

Tambuwal based on what exactly?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by chuckdelis: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sloan: In as much as their was a "gentleman" agreement for the Northern part of the country to be president and that didn't quite workout with Yaradua, I think fair is fair: that arrangement should be honoured! Tomorrow, it might be another person from a different part of the country that may be on the receiving end and then we will have the moral standing to tell whoever it is how whatever "imperfect" arrangement that operated (created by mostly the PDP elements) and favoured them in the past must then be allowed to favour whoever is on the seat or whose turn is it at that time. My only and most important consideration is that such a person be credible, patriotic, honest, possess very strong leadership skills, be a bridge builder and not an ethnic jingoist and ready to reach out to all parts of the country to build it only, not destroy it with narrow parochial and tribalist interests.

Democracy is a game of numbers, so follow the numbers! Where are the numbers? In the North and West (majorly)! From the foregoing position, the North should get a chance to present a credible candidate who they can be sure will be accepted to other parts of the country and who must be prepared, not another Yaradua or GEJ kind of president. Next, the West because of the strong leadership and vibrant administrative credentials of the Yorubas, you can see the list from immemorial and contemporary times: Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Tunde Idiagbon, Bola Tinubu, Raji Fashola, Rauf Aregbesola, Ibikunle Amosu, and the list is virtually endless! The West enjoys practically nothing from the central governments since the days of Obasanjo and YET, it is far ahead of every other region in economy, infrastructural, development, tourism, education, science and technology, commerce, etc! Also, the Westerners are by far the most gifted planners, thinkers and builders of people and politics! Since about 15 years ago, they've build AD (successful in 1999 with several positions but was killed by the Obasanjo PDP), then they rebuilt again with AC and then morphing into ACN and making so much progress on all fronts in the West and Edo State, and then going into a strategic political merger with other parties and in less than 1 year of registration, the APC has put PDP's over 15 years of party politics to flight and shame! Also the West are the most calm and cool-headed people you can be sure to use their good sense when their are potential problems that could cause a conflagration. Finally, for their leadership and tenacity in birthing the APC with CPC, ANPP, etc; they should definitely be on the joint ticket with a northern candidate. Together, they form about 70% of all votes that could be garnered at anytime in Nigeria.

Next, they must work very hard to gain the confidence (and not just that MUST DELIVER) of our brothers in the SS and SE. Even in a family, some children will be wayward and irresponsible or not on the same page but it's up to the more sensible to show the way forward. The candidates must work hard in states like Rivers, Kwara, Nassarawa, Kogi, Benue, Imo and Edo States (who are actually close cousins of the Yorubas) to gain more of their confidence and tell them exactly what they will do and I want them to get onto it as soon as they're in government. If they can show other states how the West is able to come up with consistently higher IGR numbers, which touch the lives of the people, the next campaigns will be much easier and they will not be like the present government that now hires thousands of commenters online and people to do PR to launder their image.

Finally, the first task of this pair of candidates is to DESTROY CORRUPTION before it DESTROYS the country and everybody in it. I hope they can succeed with good planning and flawless excellent execution of their plans!

Blah blah blah.veri long BS
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by BishopJuice: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Your inability to type what could be understood is making to conclude that you are a stammerer.

u in denial

grin
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Italiano1:

I am struggling to see how close the contest will be based on your permutations; especially considering the population of the regions you have allocated to each party.
Like I said, the Middle-Belt will be the battle ground zone. Don't forget that it's not just a majority of votes that is needed to win, a party also has to score 25% in at least 24 states.If the APC candidate only scores 25% or more in the 19 states that make up the NW, NE and SW, and gets less than 25 in the other states and the FCT, there will be a run-off election.

At the run-off election, only a simple majority of the votes is required to win, according to Section 143 of the 1999 constitution (as amended). So I guess, I meant to say that there might be a runoff election.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by TechWalker007: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
jjcbuthot:

You are one of the problems of Nigeria. What has religion got to do with managing the nations resources?

In Ekiti state here in SW, both the gov and his deputy are xtians - has anybody complained? In Osun state during the the time of thr thief Oyinlola, himself and his deputy are xtians - who complained.

Dont let me begin to see xtianity is a clog in the wheel of progress in Nigeria. I know Igbos have been a clog and will remain a clog.

It is the constitution that protects our rights as xtians, muslims or traditional worshipers. Why are you afraid of who is the president and VP?

You are the naive person here.
Did you not read where FFK said this:

The second challenge is for the party to identify and field a northern Presidential candidate that is acceptable to both northerners and southerners and to both christians and muslims from all over the country.

If you have lived in the North like me you would know that religion is more important to the Northerner and MB, ethnicity follows closely after, competence comes last.

It is the SW, SS and SE that has not been playing politics of religion. What FFK is saying here is that the SW should join the North in politics of religion and ethnicity. They only accuse GEJ of same to gain support of naive folks like you.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by TechWalker007: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
CFCfan: If the APC presents a NW/SW ticket, these are the possible results:

At the bolded, you are not up to date with politics in Nigeria.
Edo state and Rivers will vote for GEJ 95% irrespective of their governors!

Buhari/Bakare was both North/SW and Muslim/Christian and it still didn't work.
Ribadu/Fola Adeola went the same way.

Guess what? The MB is even more crossed against the North than ever!
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by drnoel: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
see how they all look like ritual killers angry
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by BishopJuice: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
[size=18pt]Yorubas have decided that Abokis must rule over them

simple[/size]
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by dayokanu(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bishop Juice: [size=14pt]Yorubas have decided that Abokis must rule over them

simple[/size]

[size=18pt]A decision Ibo founding fathers took since 1960 and renewed in 1979[/size]

5 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
But seriously, if Cramjones is actually FFK, we should stop attacking his person but debate with him on policies, programmes and national issues so as not to chase him away completely from nairaland.

Who knows tomorrow, we might be engaging his person as a president/vice president on nairaland based on national issues.

Attack on his person should henceforth stop. He has his opinion to issues as well as we nairalanders/Nigerians and it's imperative we respect that.

Have I spoken well?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by akonucheinfo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Obiagelli: Kwankwaso/Fashola ticket sums it all up. The best from the North and the south, proven track record. Forget religion. Let pdp thugs go and hang themselves

Please before you hang anybody here, please re-read your post. Is Fashola from South?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by dayokanu(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
CFCfan:
Like I said, the Middle-Belt will be the battle ground zone. Don't forget that it's not just a majority of votes that is needed to win, a party also has to score 25% in at least 24 states.If the APC candidate only scores 25% or more in the 19 states that make up the NW, NE and SW, and gets less than 25 in the other states and the FCT, there will be a run-off election.

At the run-off election, only a simple majority of the votes is required to win, according to Section 143 of the 1999 constitution (as amended). So I guess, I meant to say that there might be a runoff election.

Remember NC states like Niger, Kwara and nasarawa currently tilt towards the APC
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by fajoren: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
from today i unfollow.you completely lost me. review some of the great comments i've made regarding some of your posts. I had an impression you were a courageous person and leader of men. I started wondering about you when i read the story where your friend's wife wanted to f$ck you.I didn't see the purpose of such a post, except sublimal vanity.

Now you are venting Northerner this, yoruba that, and Ijaw what? I thought the 'down with PDP' war cry was to rid Nigeria of all these categorisations.
Its supposed to be a 'ONE NIGERIA' philosophy for who ever will lead this country in the future irrespective of their region, a president who will develop this whole Nigeria and take care of all Nigerians irrespective of what region. The presidency, the executive, their powers, their priviledges, the legislators, their powers, their priviledges, should be drastically reduced to render so unattractive to encourage service to the people. The judiciary, law enforcement agencies, their powers, their priviledges should be drastically increased to encourage intergrity.
Instruments set in place to check the judiciary and law enfocement.
Time frame for at least 12 years, Nigeria will stand up right within this duration.

Back to you FFK,after reading this your post i find out i have been following a bigot, and now i understand why many people hate you

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by BishopJuice: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
fajoren: from today i unfollow.you completely lost me. review some of the great comments i've made regarding some of your posts. I had an impression you were a courageous person and leader of men. I started wondering about you when i read the story where your friend's wife wanted to f$ck you.I didn't see the purpose of such a post, except sublimal vanity.

Now you are venting Northerner this, yoruba that, and Ijaw what? I thought the 'down with PDP' war cry was to rid Nigeria of all these categorisations.
Its supposed to be a 'ONE NIGERIA' philosophy for who ever will lead this country in the future irrespective of their region, a president who will develop this whole Nigeria and take care of all Nigerians irrespective of what region. The presidency, the executive, their powers, their priviledges, the legislators, their powers, their priviledges, should be drastically reduced to render so unattractive to encourage service to the people. The judiciary, law enforcement agencies, their powers, their priviledges should be drastically increased to encourage intergrity.
Time frame for at least 12 years, Nigeria will stand up right within this duration.

Back to you FFK,after reading this your post i find out i have been following a bigot, and now i understand why many people hate you

you jus found out undecided
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by madibee: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
APC is alternative for PDP, PDP have nothing to show for 14good years, they ruined our economy they loot Nigeria blind why we other Nigerians are languishing in abject poverty
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
SUBMARINE: The battle against GEJ is spiritual using human interests as cover up. One thing am sure of is that, GEJ is an instrument of change in God's hand that will place Nigeria on the path to economic greatness needed to support thousands of God's missionaries of Nigeria origin within and outside Nigeria and of which the Easterners will constitute a large proportion of this missionaries. The simple truth is that this plan of God can't be delayed the way it was delayed in the 1960s because Nigerians' now understand God's plan and are ready to fulfill it.....FACT. My plea goes to the Yoruba's not to allow Tinubu and Obj deceive them into foolishly working against God's plan. ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY.

So God now endorses stealing of billions of dollars?

So God now endorses budgetary allocation of N1billion for food, when majority of Nigerians aren't sure of the next meal?

So God now endorses sponsoring of boko haram in the north, tearing it apart to ensure voting does not take place in APC strong holds?

So God now endorses a president that is known to lie all the time?

So God now endorses a Nigeria that has no standard health facility, a Nigeria with over 112 million living in poverty, a Nigeria with over 40 million jobless youth, a Nigeria now referred to as the "kidnap capital of the world"?

I don't know what god/God you serve but the God I serve does not endorse this!

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by TechWalker007: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
fajoren: from today i unfollow.you completely lost me. review some of the great comments i've made regarding some of your posts. I had an impression you were a courageous person and leader of men. I started wondering about you when i read the story where your friend's wife wanted to f$ck you.I didn't see the purpose of such a post, except sublimal vanity.

He is the true picture of APC and I'm not surprised.
My stand has always been that it's politically naive folks that will buy into the current APC's ideology (or lack of it?).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pirates Captured By Navy After They Hijacked Oil Tanker (Photos) / Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.