Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode (36362 Views)

Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption? / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / My Stand On Petrol Subsidy Removal, By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
APC should prepare to rule north and south west since in their political projections ss and se do not matter politically.

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
ochejoseph:
Sorry Mr Lecturer I wanted people like you to see how much of a looooooser your Flag bearer is ?

But honestly you will not want to experience what some of us did during the 2011 post election Violence , been a CPC member did not matter did not matter all that mattered to these Buhari inspired men was kill anyone with a christian Name , Burn their shops chase them to their death , all that was Needed at that point was for Buhari to address the Media and ask his Supporters to Stop the Violence he Refused!

I am never a Bigot and will not support tribalism of anyform becos I have been a victim . A night before my first Election in Sokoto Kafiri (unbeliver ) was written over all my posters and my stand turned down . I believe in a Nigeria where No matter where u come from you can aspire to become what ever you want to be ,however you must agree with me that the reality today is a far cry from that ,and with the Boko haram crisis Religion will definately play a big role in 2015

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Chuck your sad tales up where the sun don't shine.

Lmaoooo who is "your flag bearer" ? smh You guys just keep outdoing yourselves in trying to show which of you clowns is more backwards.

Dude, I could care less about who rules your country.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Aubrey1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Becos they are nt feeding 4rm the National Cake under GEJ reign........that's simply why they have ganged up against Him.

=== It's won't work===

- APC are all bunch of fools that thinks, they should rule Nigeria forever.

- The party member's will soon fight among themselfs.

- Boko Haram......is a strategy ahead of 2015, inorder to condemn GEJ

- They have rosed against GEJ because he's from a poor family background.

- Finally, GEJ has refused to succum to them, that's simply why those pathetic fools are making noises all over the country.

Whether you like it or not ---> GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by wogorparadise: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy: That is the surest bet for APC......

Locking down the NW...NE....SW zones and garnering impressive outcome in three states in the NC is as good as a done deal..

That surely won't lead to any run-off elections.
watch n see how Jonathan or wuteva u guys call him will match uncle fash fifty fity in lagos n 55, 45 to buhari in katsina. Na der una go believe
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ratiken(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
No alternative to GEJ just yet. All permutations waits till 2019. Even before 2015, fiscal federalism is taking full effect.

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Ayekotoo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Have you forgotten that they are Hausa-fulani's slaves grin
yes we know. are u satisfied?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Ayekotoo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
dayokanu:

When was the last time a Northern civilian president ruled and had a Yoruba Vice

Obasanjo a Yoruba had a Northern Vice
sorry you were talking to the wrong person. he's ann Igbo but a yoruba wannnabbbe
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ololo12: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
@ Femi Fani Kayode AKA Cramjones. I have a question for you sir, former honorable minister for aviation. What if after all said and done. GEJ wins the election come 2015. What happens?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by debsite: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
You're mr. fani-joker, am a yoruba but is that how you want to play your game. May be they should consider you or your acquaintances for the position.
However, you're talking as if you and your occultic, power hunger and self centered APC are representing the interest of yorubas. I believed 2015 will judge even in the southwest to the surprise of many nigerians.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Geniro: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pukkah:

The horse dies in battle because it could not refuse its riders.

The spoon dives into hot soup because it cannot say no.

The fly follows the corpse into the grave because of its greed and foolishness.

Whatever the wise man says is usually tactlessly parroted by the jester.

Here, you are the horse, the spoon and the fly. On a milder note, you are also the jester.

Enough said.

And you still remain a paid goon. Enough said.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by HowFar: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Vote (Alhaji People's Congress)APC

A vote for Apc is a vote to regionize Nigeria.

Vote (Alhaji People's Congress)APC.

In Ayatollah Buko hari we stand.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Geniro: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
ololo12: @ Femi Fani Kayode AKA Cramjones. I have a question for you sir, former honorable minister for aviation. What if after all said and done. GEJ wins the election come 2015. What happens?

They declare war that will consume them and their kinds.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
TO EVERYONE SCREAMING "TAMBUWAL" I ASK YOU : BASED ON WHAT?!

What are his antecedents? Whats his past?! What, because he finally showed how disloyal he is to his Commander-In-Chief and Party leader?!

Lmao Nigerians never learn! Listen: IF TAMBUWAL COULD ATTACK HIS C-IN-C THAT VICIOUSLY IN PUBLIC, TRUST ME, HE'LL SAY MORE THAN "I DONT GIVE A DAMN!" WHEN THE TIME COMES. This is how you all fooooolishly rallied behind a deceitful GEJ--- who, truth be told, showed you his true colors from jump even before he became President--- now you're all crying crocodile tears.

At least, Buhari's ideology and antecedents are known: He abhors corruption, loves discipline, and will aggressively tackle Nigeria's dependence on imports thereby putting in place structures that'll empower local producers. These we all know from his past. What do we know of Tambuwal?

Nigerians are funny. Its alright, g'ahead and put another GEJ in power then come cry to the world and foreigners why your country is on the same level as Somalia and Papua New Guinea and like 5billion light yrs behind the poorest Western European Country in terms of development.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mr. Cramjones, quick question.....

is it not more democratic for APC to conduct a primaries to pick a candidate, rather than "appointing" one.

The obsession with 2015 politics, rather than a clear plan for nigeria, will make APC less attractive to voters.

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by swedbase(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Destroy Islam and the world will be free

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
rati ken: No alternative to GEJ just yet. All permutations waits till 2019. Even before 2015, fiscal federalism is taking full effect.

If GEJ is the brightest mind in Your country eligible to lead, then.....

Lmaooooooo
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why is this on fp? @Mr. Seun osewa, I saw on a thread you were asking someone about immigration service past question paper if he has the authoritative permission to pass out the past question paper? Shldnt the same question be applied to mr cramjones here?? He has so far been acting as the mouth piece of APC here on Nl, and I think with the political terrain in the country getting hotter, and such matters becomn more and more sensitive, I expect you to ask mr cramjones, if he has the authoritative permission to speak for the APC.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by patriotic007: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ayekotoo:
yes we know. are u satisfied?
Speak for yourslf and family,....As for me and my family we are never a slave to the north,...
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by MidasT(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You couldn't even spell "Loser" properly if ur life depended on it,yet you stay online encouraging bigotry and tribalism. If only the money meant to give you a quality education wasn't frittered overseas into foreign accounts....
And who frieghted or laundered the money overseas? Please give us some names, and be objective.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by patriotic007: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
A.jeez:
Why is this on fp? @Mr. Seun osewa, I saw on a thread you were asking someone about immigration service past question paper if he has the authoritative permission to pass out the past question paper? Shldnt the same question be applied to mr cramjones here?? He has so far been acting as the mouth piece of APC here on Nl, and I think with the political terrain in the country getting hotter, and such matters becomn more and more sensitive, I expect you to ask mr cramjones, if he has the authoritative permission to speak for the APC.
Let him speak now,...stop prosponing the evil day of APC,....the earlier the fight for president and vp,....the better because there will always be a fight,....the question is will the fight tear the fragile aliance apart?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
MidasT: And who frieghted or laundered the money overseas? Please give us some names, and be objective.

You just felt like typing up something, eh?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by patriotic007: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Lmaooooooo
He is not the brightest but he has put together a team of ministers comprising of the brightest minds in Nigeria,....wake up
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by mandarin: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
2015, The permutation may have changed in 2014, don't conclude on anything, I repeat don't conclude on anything.
Let's leave the spiritual aspect and check the political permutation. If GEJ decides not to contest, break away PDP will try to unite while Atiku will want to seize the opportunity to try his luck and if Buhari failed to get the APC slot for President he will pull out to contest on a fresh platform. What if GEJ decides to root for a southwest candidate or a Middle Beltan, then power blocs will scatter and for the first time we may have about four parties slogging things out.
Another scenario is if GEJ decides to allow the conference to be sovereign and real restructuring, resource control etc are achieved while regional blocs are created, then a major political shift will emerge and Nigeriaks war will become economic.
IF GEJ decides to contest, he will have a massive opposition against him, united against him anf even if he win, he would have wished not to win. But the possibility of his loss is apparent, notherners will vote for any northerner.
If buhari gets d presidential ticket Tinubu will want to pair because Buhari will be outside his reach but I think Tinubu and co will try to persuade him not to contest so that he can support any of their candidate.if buhari breaks away it may jeopardize APC and strenghten PDM. I think APC will root for a christian VP in the southwest may be from ekiti-Ondo area or Edo.
GEJ strenght is being streamlined by the decision of APc to reach out wide and large in
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by Ayekotoo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
patriotic007: Speak for yourslf and family,....As for me and my family we are never a slave to the north,...
Do I know you and your family? you asked a question and I answered you. what else?
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by patriotic007: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
nwanna89: Mr. Cramjones, quick question.....

is it not more democratic for APC to conduct a primaries to pick a candidate, rather than "appointing" one.

The obsession with 2015 politics, rather than a clear plan for nigeria, will make APC less attractive to voters.
APC is not matured enough for primaries,....The candidates will be selected in tinubu's sitting room,....LMAO

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by funshint(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
jjcbuthot:

Stop deceiving yourself, there is no northern candidate that will be acceptable to SS and SE. I dont expect an intelligent politician to think that SS and SE will vote for a northerner - how?

An opposition that wants to win will plan well and put their efforts where maximum result is expected - North and SW. Yes, we need 25% in 2/3 of states. Pick a few states in SS and SE as part of campaign focus areas.

The only person that will make the election interesting is if you feed Buhari. Any other candidate will be like a joke. The same thing we told Ribadu in 2011. You need followership and popularity to win a national election - nobody in the opposition has that popularity and followership like Buhari today - you may or may not accept this. Buhari alone can deliver the north and by the time the other governors join hand with him, it will be so tough for PDP and they will struggle to get even 10% in most of those states.

Is Tinubu saying he needs Tambuwa or Kwakwanso to deliver SW? It is a lie - what I notice is that, Tinubu wants someone he can control in Aso Rock. The reason probably he is pushing for Tambuwa.
Mr man Buhari can NEVER win SW. He has a lot of blood on his hands. Buhari presidential ticket will be a bad market 4 APC..

1 Like

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by patriotic007: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Do I know you and your family? you asked a question and I answered you. what else?
Stop Generalising that all Yorubas hate GEJ and that all yorubas are slaves to the north,...because that is a lie from the pit of hell
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by patriotic007: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
funshint:
Mr man Buhari can NEVER win SW. He has a lot of blood on his hands. Buhari presidential ticket will be a bad market 4 APC..
In fact i pray everyday for buhari to be picked as the flag bearer of APC then all this tinubu army will be shocked with the results in the SW
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by ratiken(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=ISpiksDaTroof]

Lmaooooooo[/quote

Sir, when the alternatives are tinubu, tambuwal, amaechi, rochas, kwankwaso, FFK, buhari supported by IBB & OBJ...... GEJ remains the only alternative for now till 2027.

2 Likes

Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by funshint(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Well if APC wants to settle for a SW VP then I'll nominate Gbajabiamila or Sen. Olorunnibe. But I'll prefer the VP slot going to the East anyway.
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by nelsoooooo: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
he West enjoys practically nothing from the central governments since the days of Obasanjo and YET, it is far ahead of every other region in economy, infrastructural, development, tourism, education, science and technology, commerce, etc! Also, the Westerners are by far the most gifted planners, thinkers and builders of people and politics!
LOOK WHO IS TALKING WHY MUST PEOPLE JUST THINK THE CAN JUST COME TO THE PUBLIC AND SAY RUBBISH , IF NOT FOR CIVIL WAR AFTER MAT ,I DON'T THINK U CAN JUST NEGLECT THE SE IN WHO BECOMES THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION ,OBJ RULED FOR 8YRS THE SW DID NOT SEE ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM NOW THAT THE SS IS THERE IT SEEMS THAT HE IS NOT A TRUE NIGERIA, FOR YOUR INFORMATION GEJ WILL COMPLETE HIS 8YRS. I DONT THINK YOU LIVE IN LAGOS ,U WHOULD SEE THAT THE MASS MOVEMENT OF THE SW AND SS PPL CRIPLED LAGOS ECONOMY 4 DAYS SO GO AO MARK IT SOMEWHERE ACN WILL LOSE OUT
Re: My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode by emmabest2000(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2014
FreeGlobe: lol
Big Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Receives President Ouattara Alassane Of Côte D'ivoire / Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu / Senate Replies Custom CG, Ali: You Must Appear Before Us In uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.