Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (63652 Views)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by teemy(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2014
Two people that you could have told and asked their opinions are your boyfriend and your friend's girlfriend. Of course you can't cos you already know what their answer will be.

There you have it. Case solved.

Just do the right thing and avoid anything not of good report irregardless of how harmless you feel what you guys are doing is.

Wishing you well dear.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by ehibia(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2014
Lerato9:

Very soon for what? You people have dirty minds and you need to cleanse your minds and ask God to forgive you and renew your heart and he will. Trust me.

This is annoyingly funny. I cant beliv u actually just mentioned God. u a Christian... dream on dreamer!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by smokeyupu(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2014
Yes It is wrong and Yes you are cheating your partners and yes it is a sin cos these actions will soon lead to sex. You guys do not realize it yet but you are definitely in love with each other. It's like having eczema on a hidden part of your skin and not knowing cos it doesn't itch.

The earlier you guys solve this "Issue" the better it will be for you. You are both matured and ripe for a relationship that will ultimately lead to procreation. You need to sit and talk about the situation and advise your partners as soon as possible. Time waits for no one. You might end up disappointing you boyfriend and he just might not take it easy.

Come out of the dark and stop being childish bout matters like this. It's sometimes deadly!!! Believe me, I know what i am talking about.

RENDER TO CAESAR THE THINGS THAT ARE CAESAR'S ..................

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by fattbabakay(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2014
OMG!!!is d guy impotent?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Bimpe29: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2014
I dey laugh.
In fact, you have been sinning since. And not until you repent, you may not earn forgiveness of God, and that of your respective partners.
There is fire on the mountain.
I guess you are the type that, prone to extreme jealous, if you discover your partner is doing same.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by aterigirl: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2014
s.t.u.p.I.d
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by divex(f): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
[size=30pt]KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF, NIGERIANS N FAKE LIFE[/size]
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Olodapsing(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by bamssy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
wel i av sum female frnd dat we r very close bt we r nt dating even m frnds find it had 2 believe at 1st bt dey leta realize we r mre lyk broda n sista bt we no reach d boxer n bra part oo even d kiss na holy kiss and any tym she sits on m lap m dick wl nt dare 2 rise ooo because wen a grl s free wt u does nt necessary mean she wants 2 av a relationsh wt u she only trust u.lyk in w case sum says i luk lyk ha broda sum i eat lyk ha dad while der was 1 whom m frnds says we luk alike
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by oluromeo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
23/24

Somebody tempting someone...
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by thehunted(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
u served in 2006 in nasarawa. you should be 30 or close to that. why dont u think of something more serious with your life eg getting married instead of cuddling another girl`s boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by fareedah86: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
God is not mocked...d lord knows who r his,let all who call on d name of d lord depart from INIQUITY....u r tempting d devil to tempt u....pls stop it if truly u fear God...our bodies r d temple of d holy spirit,anione who defiles it God will destroy....your body should be shared and exposed only to your partner in marriage,pls for God's sake stop it now...u r playing with FIRE..dnt be deceived,if your bf hears he wnt take easy @ all,a body dat is meant for him alone haba!sis ...just stop it.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by DocAdray(f): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
No, its not safe...
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by oluwadartey: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pls I have to ask... where do u tell ur boyfriend ur going to anytime ur cuddling up with ur Mr impo friend. What goes around comes around...
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by informat101(f): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lmao..yeah OP u are cheating..am actually looking 4 a bestie like that..lols
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by titomontana(f): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=allbright]He is not your BF so what is your business cuddling each other in the first place? If this your best friend was a female would you cuddle each other?
OP... Pls answer this question ooo
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by AbdulQ1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
not sure if he is your boyfriend, and that if you are his girlfriend. for fun? it's far from that you have feeling for him then. note you cannot bake your cake and eat it. undecided.

Karma will knock on you soon. but if you stop, you can save yourself a lot of leverage, that's if your boyfriend has not caught up with your indecency. To be honest you tried bringing this up, but you gotta know it's so wrong of you to that to your relationship.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by c4sam(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lerato9:

Guys, he respects me alot and he is a gentleman to the core.
abegi gentleman him no get blood 4 body ne? D guy ȋ̝̊̅§ abnormal check him wella
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Ghozye(f): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
D truth z,u cnt stand seeing ds frnd of urs wiv anoda lady cz u've fallen in luv wiv him bt u dnt wnt 2 leave ur bf n it turns out 2 b a joke.

As 4 ur frnd,it z eithr he z madly in luv wiv his gf n doesn't wnt 2 leave her 4 u,or he z madly in luv wiv u,bt doesn't wnt 2 leave his gf only 4 u 2 disappoint him.

Eithr way,ds z nt a problm dt peeps on NL can hlp u solve,it z an issue wc u both shld sit down n discuss as grown-ups dt u r.
I fink u guys shld tlk abt it n try 2 define ur r/ship wiv each oda,if u wnt 2 remain frnds or u wnt 2 go ahead n mk wat u've bn doin in secret official so dt u can stop deceivin ur bf n his gf.

1 questn tho,if u rlly wnt 2 slp over @ a guy's place,y nt ur bf's?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Afroconnect: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Very dumb post...I wonder why Naija girls take sex as such a big deal.

Sex is just an excercise,the mod is quite dull to put this trash in front page.

By the way are you that ugly that a guy will be so close and makes no attempt to make love,or is he gay?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by farellstone: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lerato9:

Very soon for what? You people have dirty minds and you need to cleanse your minds and ask God to forgive you and renew your heart and he will. Trust me.
idiot,calling the name of God after posting your seductive escapade with a slowpoke like you and can't even diffrentiate btw right and wrong.you definately that Gods 4giveness.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by allandutch: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lerato9:

Guys, he respects me alot and he is a gentleman to the core.

gentle man to the core?....even terminator self go don f.uck u since
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by SpencerLewis(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lerato9: Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

Recently, though, we have been cuddling alot. When i visit him, or sleep over at his place, we end up cuddling. On the couch, bed etc,. Sometimes he is in only his boxers and i in bra and underwear alone or lingerie.

The thing is we dont even kiss or have sex but he strokes my back, neck, thighs and stomach. I also run my fingers everywhere but never touch his pe.nis.

I derive immense comfort and pleasure from these cuddles and i dont intend stopping. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.
Why not both of you kukuma 4get ur partners as it is obvious the emotional attachment is too obvious even 4 Steve Wonder to perceive. Both of u are in LOVE gbam & it is very obvious. I'm sure ur varous partners are not aware of this flirtation going on. So, to me it is cheating. This is one form of love making. Everything is not all abt penetration.

Are we cheating on our partners? Is it a bad thing? Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

OMG i am sooooo confused!!!M
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by forbisi: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
boofydon: Wow really interesting. From the post u met 2006 during nysc so I guess ur football age den was 26yrs

2014-2006=10yrs
10+26=36yrs

At 36yrs na still bfrnd u dey talk lol! Dnt worry keep on cuddling, u still a long way from menopause grin
how is 2014-2006 = 10 years?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by jerrypeacelinks(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lerato9: Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during Don highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

Recently, though, we have been cuddling alot. When i visit him, or sleep over at his place, we end up cuddling. On the couch, bed etc,. Sometimes he is in only his boxers and i in bra and underwear alone or lingerie.

The thing is we dont even kiss or have sex but he strokes my back, neck, thighs and stomach. I also run my fingers everywhere but never touch his pe.nis.

I derive immense comfort and pleasure from these cuddles and i dont intend stopping. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.

Are we cheating on our partners? Is it a bad thing? Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

OMG i am sooooo confused!!!M

Op, u get luck say Amadioha and Sango were forced to go on sabbatical leave or there were permanently retired. If say na dem still dey rule for PDP eh? Na thunder and iron for don scatter una for there. Cuddle ko, cuddle ni. U case be like old mama wey put finger for anus, come dey taste am to know weda na shit dey Ur hand, then nu still comot dey tell public say no b shit dey Ur hand oooooo, say na lollipop..... I SMH for you sha.... I feel for Ur so called bf. He really has entered ONE CHANCE
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
jay bee: Yes you are cheating and he is Gay

Chei mo jeri ara mi mehn (I trust myself).
Even if my mind agrees, my troublesome 3rd leg that sometimes insist it's got a mind of its own wouldn't allow me
Not everyone that is not like you is gay. Some men are still responsible. Okay?

@OP, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....'Iz a marrar of time' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Cos I can imagine myself in the guy's shoes....one day one day, na you go beg for that thing grin grin. Shebi, his stroking don dey sweet you? You go later want more, no worry wink wink wink wink wink.
I don't believe your tale though, like seriously? Stroking only? And it doesn't lead to anything? hmmmmmm
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by GentleFrank(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good !
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by joe4christ(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
From all the comments so far, i now see why Nigerians are believed to be the most gullible set of people...
Damn!
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Ozenko(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote
author=joe4christ]From all the comments so far, i now see why Nigerians
are believed to be the most gullible set of people...
Damn![/quote]Reasons, Please
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by yomiousyolola: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
How do you feel when you are with him?compare that to how you feel when you are with your boyfriend;Infact I need not say you love this guy die! angry
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by 2scorehigh(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
And I thought so many Nairalanders knew so much about sex.

Obviously, most people here think that sex is all about penetration hence they are shouting the guy is gay or impotent. Maybe, they don't know that there is something called tantric sex which starts from the mind.

Even the OP might not be aware of it but they have been having sex with their mind, hence she's feeling guilty while at the same time she's enjoying herself and cannot tear herself away.

I am also of the opinion that once they seal the deal by finally having the raw physical sex, the trance will end and both of them are aware of this and they don't want the fun to end.

Delayed sexual gratification can be so much fun - for those who can.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by MiriamOLA: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nigerians may be considered gullible 4 all I care o, they've said d truth. Ur best friend is nt a man? Wht of u sef, how did u manage? Op, I support them. Pls examine ur heart, pls I beg u. U re sinning against God. Sex goes way deeper than just penetration. Abeg o. I knw dis may be hard 4 u 2 adjust, since romance is thrilling, but if truly u re a Christian, clean up to make God hapi, and see how He rewards u. Seperate 4rm dat ur best friend. It'll be hard, I knw, but if u re a Christian, do it. Meanwhile, pls, a child of God will nt go that far without feeling terrible, pls, check urself, nd ask God 2 help u. He will help u. Be brave about dis. Stop it, it's definitely wrong, sin is sin, abi, sebi juice is juice, whether apple juice or water juice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.