Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (63686 Views)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by ymb6374(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lerato9: Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

Recently, though, we have been cuddling alot. When i visit him, or sleep over at his place, we end up cuddling. On the couch, bed etc,. Sometimes he is in only his boxers and i in bra and underwear alone or lingerie.

The thing is we dont even kiss or have sex but he strokes my back, neck, thighs and stomach. I also run my fingers everywhere but never touch his pe.nis.

I derive immense comfort and pleasure from these cuddles and i dont intend stopping. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.

Are we cheating on our partners? Is it a bad thing? Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

OMG i am sooooo confused!!!M
don't worry, just carry on untill the girl friend breakes your head. haaaaaa why the guy no get like my girlfriend naaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by yomiousyolola: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
ymb6374: don't worry, just carry on untill the girl friend breakes your head. haaaaaa why the guy no get like my girlfriend naaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You don carry one wey pass u?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Bluepond: 1:33am On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmmm una get work. Just passing
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by horlarkoonlay(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2014
Γ̲̣̣̥φϋ sure say d guy no be gay?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Teealolo: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2014
U seriously kidding me shocked....be sincere to urself if the gf of ur male frnd walks in and see both of u in dat kind of environment how wud she feel?
Or if u walks in and see ur boyfrnd in dt kind of position with anodar gurl how u react to it? U served in 2006,dont u tink u shd planning to settle down...Pls be reasonable with urself cos if u dont u ll be the one at the LOSE END lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by UyiIredia(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2014
jay bee:
are you a learner?

Classic.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by owolawee: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2014
Can u tell ur bf all dis u r doin with ur bestie? If u cant,that means sumwher in ur mind u know it is wrong.also,wud u like ur bf to do all dat with anoder lady? I think not. undecided
[qquote author=Lerato9]Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

Recently, though, we have been cuddling alot. When i visit him, or sleep over at his place, we end up cuddling. On the couch, bed etc,. Sometimes he is in only his boxers and i in bra and underwear alone or lingerie.

The thing is we dont even kiss or have sex but he strokes my back, neck, thighs and stomach. I also run my fingers everywhere but never touch his pe.nis.

I derive immense comfort and pleasure from these cuddles and i dont intend stopping. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.

Are we cheating on our partners? Is it a bad thing? Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

OMG i am sooooo confused!!!M[/quote]
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by bunmit(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2014
sis, in one word, flee from all appearances of evil, devil is a cunning being and as for your question, is definitely n absolutely CHEATING.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Akin1212(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Arx.Head:
If your bf hasn't noticed your closeness with this guy then he is a dummy too. Secondly, if you love your bf, you wouldn't allow anyone see you in bra and pants talk less of sleeping with you in it. Apparently, you are more attracted to this guy than your bf! perhaps it is your bf fault or your "need for more" which is really not my business. This post should've been about helping you decide what/who to choose among the two based on your feelings for them.

And finally, stop saying the guy is impotent cus he is not! Like the girl said "he is a gentleman" most people have principles and they don't like taking advantages of others in their weak moment as we can clearly see the girl here in question is throwing herself on the guy. The only reason nothing hasn't happened is cus the guy has respect for his gf! which clearly should show this girl that he might not really be interested in her and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings by rejecting her!!
Ode?? Gentleman will not even cuddle with someone's else gf
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Titobridals: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Wow! Ppl have said a lot of truth to deal with this question. Wat ur doin is a sin but it seems subtle. The devil knows aw 2 play his game. Pls wake up now!.... You have enuf answers 4m ppl already. May God help you
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Gbujis: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lerato9: And he is not gay. He has a girl friend for heaven's sakes. How could he be guy?

If he's not gay then U r not attractive, he's just pleasing U by cuddling U shocked
Lerato9: And he is not gay. He has a girl friend for heaven's sakes. How could he be guy?

If he's not gay then U r not attractive, he's just pleasing U by cuddling U
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lerato9:

Very soon for what? You people have dirty minds and you need to cleanse your minds and ask God to forgive you and renew your heart and he will. Trust me.

chai...

na u dey preach

see o....a beg jare....u r with a guy in just Ur panties n bra and u say he is a gentleman?....

forget....his kini is not working.....

if he bleeps u once ...Ur confusion would be solved...

I swear down.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Akin1212:

Ode?? Gentleman will not even cuddle with someone's else gf

yes bro...I agree with you....

no principled gentleman would cuddle somebody else's gf...allow her sleep over with just her bra n panties on the couch.......

why didn't she sleep on the bed and he on the couch or floor.....

is that not what gentlemen do?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
libertyfather:
Do I hear you say he stroke your back,neck,thin,stomach, you both cuddling on the bed, couch, while he's on boxers and you on just bra and pant? OMG!! Let's leave ur matter aside the guy is first class impotent I swear.....during all this uve just said. where in prick dey?
his prick is on sabbatical leave

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.