Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (63635 Views)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by agabaI23(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Do you normally sleep with just your lingerie? How do u go to bed? Pyjamas, naked, bra and panties, other lingerie?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by psalm68(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
miss cuddle me,i can show u hw to cuddle bera grin
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by sokunji(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
you are very delusional op. Yes! You are cheating on your boyfriend in every way. Please break up with him or let go of your sweet bestie friendship. You cant eat ur cake and have it.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by megawax8: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Isaiah90: I don't think he is gay, he doesn't want to rush her so he may not lose her friendship, he respects her alot i think but op does he have erection each time you guys indulge in your cuddling activities? pls answer so we can verify if he is attracted to you sexually.
Vital question brother, very very vital....OP, is dere alwayz a 3rd party upward attention
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by shawtee(f): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ho! Ho! Ho!....d real question here is not abt confusion.she's asking wether. To make the first move or wait till d guy realises he has been unlocked from d friendzone. grin

8 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Tuntheycr7: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Video of all ya cuddling or it Neva happened.......
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by sul4(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dubemkelly: Don't wake the sleeping lion up....Don't know 4 d guy buh as far as I'm concerned, cuddling with boxers n d girl in her bra or lingerie could give a guy a strong hard on tho it seems some guys don't get easily stimulated,mine is just in a twinkle of an eye buh I still gat control

No be so oga,control dey get limit this one don pass ooo
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Heliesha: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9:

Guys, he respects me alot and he is a gentleman to the core.
let me say u think you bestie is probably a shy guy who's scared of ruining your frienship by probably taking the other step well from you storie everyfins of ave bin in ma room wif ma then bestie on top of me common sense told me to tel her to leave .buh for ur bestie to cuddle wif u even wif boxers on it obvious he's either gay or he's madly love wif he's gf or he believes u're not in the same class as her and he cant score a betteror hotter chick than her and probably see's u as a practise machine for the main thing,buh thats on the moral level.on a spiritual level you're going to hell

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Tuntheycr7: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
shawtee: Ho! Ho! Ho!....d real question here is not abt confusion.she's asking wether. To make the first move or wait till d guy realises he has been unlocked from d friendzone. grin

Baddooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Negation: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
You guys are funny! Why is the guy gay? Not all men are dogs.

OP, sin or not, if you are not in love with your man, dump him and advice your bestie to do the same with his girl. And if you love your man, end this 419 friendship tonight even.

Anything else, and you and your BFF are being a little selfish. Unless you wouldn't mind your man shacking up with some hottie, giving her massages and getting major boners while you think he's at bible class.

Pitshure that.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Martini101(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
OP. Please tell us if d guy do get erection and if u get wet too. Your response will determine my answer. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Allboiz: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
@op tell us do you get wet whilst doing this?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by andyanders: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
jay bee: Yes you are cheating and he is Gay

Chei mo jeri ara mi mehn (I trust myself).
Even if my mind agrees, my troublesome 3rd leg that sometimes insist it's got a mind of its own wouldn't allow me

He is bi sex, gay or not just a straight guy.No normal person will act that way no matter how holly he is.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
@op...

You two remind me of circus man Aleksey Pinko of Ukraine and his lion..they were great friends,respect each other till one day,disaster strucked..The lion realised it was a beast and dealt with Mr Pinko..

...Also wish to say that Lion and goat no de sleep for the same cage no matter their friendship..if you want cuddle and back rubbing...tell your boyfriend to do that for you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by krugar07(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
O girl go and sit down..
Don't make me break rule number 2 on ur head undecided
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by dammytosh: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Heya,

Your friend needs help. He is either a gay or ehmmmmmmm.

All things been equal, very very soon. He will end up inside the destination.

Both of you will cry the first day.

And continue the 3rd day. In 3months time, you will not be able to count the number of respects. Sorry the times i mean.

Before i go,Can we be friends ? I am duller than your friend.

#Foolish Girl. Their type are EXTRMELY jealous and can use acid on a girl half close to their BF. Cheeeeeat

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Pdizzle(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dont worry, very soon you will find your bf in boxers cuddling a girl in pant and bra, then you can come back an tell us how you feel about it.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by JuicyGee(f): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Inosenduatall: You've got to be kissing me!!! shocked shocked shocked

OP, can you solemnly swear that you don't know where all this will lead? Haba... I put it to you that you both know what you are doing. The two of you are looking for something, that something, and if that male friend of yours wasn't such a dulling guy you guys would have slept with each other a long time ago. Na wa o...

So you will sleep on his bed in your bra, the guy in his boxers, and you will start touching each other everywhere. Everywhere apart from his John thomas abi? Clap for yourself, you have tried well well. In fact continue in the act, I can assure you that nothing will happen. Shebi your best friend is made of firewood?

To answer your question: No, you are not cheating on your boyfriend. Not at all. It's me you're cheating on.

Make una no vex I just hate it when people refuse to be honest with themselves.

i wish i could give you 100 likes.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Jalal(m): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wias the OP? Let her cum and answer all the erections....sori questions raised! Or has the cuddling session started?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by phuckNL: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9:

Very soon for what? You people have dirty minds and you need to cleanse your minds and ask God to forgive you and renew your heart and he will. Trust me.

Tales by moonlight. Which Nollywood movie is this?
The fact that you are even asking the question you posed as the OP of this thread makes me feel sad for the Nigerian populace. Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by fydence: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9: And he is not gay. He has a girl friend for heaven's sakes. How could he be gay?
gays usually have babes just for cover up
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
guys guys chill.....yol ar makin her mor confused...lets see if dis qtn wil make her nt 2b....miss op lemi ask u,hw wud u fil if u knw ur bf is cuddlin,strokes,n slips "witout sex o" wit a girl dat wears only pant and bra on his bed?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Dynast(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
He avoided ur bossom and bleeping u cos he understands ur tricks. U visit him on ur ovulation day and pull off half naked so he gives u bell.e then u tie him down. Wait awhile if u r not ugly, he will do it. He wants to get money first 4 emergency marriage

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by kenny987(f): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Here's what I'll say, if u won't feel bad or cheated when u see the one u call bf in the cuddly position with anoda girl, she in her underwear and he in his; or pardon me, but u find ur dad in same position with a woman other than ur Mom when ur Mom is alive, then it is all good. You aren't cheating and it's perfectly alright! Considering that u don't intend to stop...
Again as christians, u must be familiar with the part of the Bible that admonishes you to flee from every appearance of sin. I hope it makes sense to u.
Look inwards, decide what and whom u want and go for it, u can't be doing 2 guys na, haba!
Finally, I acknowledge how untrue the original post by the OP is, na just make ppl talk.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by dabossman(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hhm OP, dem say na from clap dance dey start. grin

Truth is you guys are into each other. It's only a matter of time before the kissing and the s.ex follows. Stop wasting your respective partners time. The flip side though, is that once you cross that constantly fading thin line of friendship, it may just end up ruining everything..., and then you just might have your happily ever after.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by AhWetin(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
ASHHAWO oshi
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Janetozi(f): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yes, it is a sin. U have committed the sin of touching & cuddling. U must be a joke, how can u be exposing ur unclothedness to a man who is not ur husband & still be asking if it is a sin? Next time don't post this rubbish here.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by badmeat(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Every good se*x begins with a good cuddle!grin
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wow wat a story...doesnt seem real to me sha... its weird n i think its all white lies
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guys una no dey even fire ds babe questions wey I wan hear.
Op how old are you? Certainly old enough to have quit having fantasies of a 16yr old.
The mere fact u registered today is already a red flag to some coke but let's allow d coke fly
You guys both served in '06. That's 8yrs to ds year. Now assuming we give u that undeserving credit (undeserving cos of ds dumb post) of graduating at 21, babe that leaves you staring down @ 29! Now that's not a nice age to go on cuddling some gay homie.
My advice; get married to ur boyfriend (that's if you have one) and stop readn all ds Hints magazines

12 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Eljay24(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
And while all this was happening ma guy D** just fold hand dey look abi. .. Dis story sounds false; and is a definite play on our intellect. ..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Obiagu1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother / Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.