Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (63649 Views)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by kudoxs(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
And U̶̲̥̅̊ registerd on Nairaland 2day just to share dis story n U̶̲̥̅̊ made FP,r U̶̲̥̅̊ sure dis ur friend U̶̲̥̅̊ r talkin about isn't one of Nairaland's Mod
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Aphrodite4(f): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
xtervaganza: always remember my daughter, a shoulder to cry on will soon be a dick to ride on

Lol! My point exactly..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by cenaboy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Being best of friends is nothing BUT cuddling is pure temptation which may lead to regrets one day. Shallom. Cj_evergreenyah
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Aphrodite4(f): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
kudoxs: And U̶̲̥̅̊ registerd on Nairaland 2day just to share dis story n U̶̲̥̅̊ made FP,r U̶̲̥̅̊ sure dis ur friend U̶̲̥̅̊ r talkin about isn't one of Nairaland's Mod

Hmm interesting..
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by jreyez(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Listening to 'freak by estelle ft cardinal official' cool
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by roufy235(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
is the guy an impotent
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Fraternize(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
What's the hell is the fuse over this matter sef? Mtcheeeew. There are clearly posts which shouldn't be replied but we all get carried away,including myself grin
well for you Op, proving to be in the right, y did you have to seek the opinions of the distinguished honorary members of nairaland when you know you are not doing anything wrong?
as anyone even suggested you guys both tell your partners what you are doing and see whether they will just wave it away with the back of their hands?
you now come here and deprive us of our hard earned Megabytes in reading your post.
to my learned nairalanders, abeg, lets watch out for the part 2 of her story or which we know what it would be........
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by opeyemitee(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9:

Guys, he respects me alot and he is a gentleman to the core.
you are both cheating on each other and that is the truth. Moreso, if i were the guy, i cud av gone down with u. My thing no well @all.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by xtervaganza(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
opeyemitee: you are both cheating on each other and that is the truth. Moreso, if i were the guy, i cud av gone down with u. My thing no well @all.
hahahaha

Ur thing no well abi u?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Olaone1: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9: Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

OMG i am sooooo confused!!!M
Typical Nigerian Xtian/Muslim response. That God you fear must be a very dumb one then. You are deriving pleasure and comfort cuddling a man you didn't exchange vows with.

Yahweh/Yesuah must be very proud. sad angry
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by khadupsie(f): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hehehehehehe....

Just imagine your boyfriend and his girlfriend walk into both of you.. what do you think would run through their mind right there and then? Or how do you think they will react huh?

.. Exactly what I thought!

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by gothrones(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
@OP

Imagine your boyfriend were in a similar situation. Would you think he wasn't cheating if he enjoys cuddling with another woman, who happens to also have a boyfriend?

The relationship that you have with this guy is the one you are supposed to have with your boyfriend. I understand that you have known this guy for a long time, but he has, unfortunately, taken the place of your man. As for being a Christian and fearing God, sister please. That is bullshit!
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by geeq01(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Miss,
There's nothing wrong having a guys as a friend but wat is wrong is the fact that u guys smooch n u both enjoy it.
To be frank u guys r in love n ur other relationships r facades. Stop hurting ursef by dating that other guy.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by 190daclown: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
jay bee:

[img]http://.net/i/652.gif[/img]

GIF Alert!! grin grin

Baba you see yourself nau oh grin grin
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by mikhe2(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
dt quy john thomas na disease
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by dustydee: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ask your boy friend. And if I may ask, if you meet your boyfriend in the same position with another lady, what would you do? and how will you feel?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by kraftyiyk: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
when last did you guys see d op's response, page 1 i guess, probably she has gone for another hot round of body massage grin grin grin, hope he uses condom on her.. grin grin grin grin foooooolllll angry angry angry
aam off this post jare.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by ivyy(f): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Heliesha:
let me say u think you bestie is probably a shy guy who's scared of ruining your frienship by probably taking the other step well from you storie everyfins of ave bin in ma room wif ma then bestie on top of me common sense told me to tel her to leave .buh for ur bestie to cuddle wif u even wif boxers on it obvious he's either gay or he's madly love wif he's gf or he believes u're not in the same class as her and he cant score a betteror hotter chick than her and probably see's u as a practise machine for the main thing,buh thats on the moral level.on a spiritual level you're going to hell
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by cheruv: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9:

Guys, he respects me alot and he is a gentleman to the core.
Is his cock a gentleman Or is It that you mistake us for fools undecided
Pls desist from dishing Nansense to the unsuspecting public!!!!!
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
tnktosin:
I was once a gentle man too...Hmmm, he'll regret it later, trust me.
Confessions..
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by loswhite(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9:

Very soon for what? You people have dirty minds and you need to cleanse your minds and ask God to forgive you and renew your heart and he will. Trust me.
sound more like u r insane. U r wearing pant and bra with another persons boyfriend and u r telling ppl dat dey have dirty mind...obviously u r d one that nids 4giveness from God not the ppl that are telling u truth
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Emodeee: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
....a day is CUMing ...u r d one who ll request 4 IT nd nt him .......cos he ll take u to a state Of ecstasy wit cuddling ....dat u ll av no option dan to DO IT.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by koolpapa(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Go and die

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by luckize: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by dozymars(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
You are both deceiving yourselves.

I have always said this; A man and a woman cannot be friends.

Somethings can happen while in the so called frienship if the conditions are right.

You better leave him or you both decide to start a new relationship and let ur other relationship go.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Come and i will teach u grace
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by edetcnn(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
No be small thing my People!! shocked

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
jay bee:

[img]http://.net/i/652.gif[/img]
HAHAHA... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9: Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

Recently, though, we have been cuddling alot. When i visit him, or sleep over at his place, we end up cuddling. On the couch, bed etc,. Sometimes he is in only his boxers and i in bra and underwear alone or lingerie.

The thing is we dont even kiss or have sex but he strokes my back, neck, thighs and stomach. I also run my fingers everywhere but never touch his pe.nis.

I derive immense comfort and pleasure from these cuddles and i dont intend stopping. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.

Are we cheating on our partners? Is it a bad thing? Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

OMG i am sooooo confused!!!M

Picture or it didn't happen

You must be really unattractive, or your body can't arouse him,

Are you that fugly?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by 247cheapgadgets: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
undecided You both cuddle with boxers, pant and bra on?

Abeg abeg this story is a plain lie!
He even romances you while cuddling you and his Dickson hasn't done anything to you? Lies

Infact, na only God go help person find true love these days.. See weting girl wey get boyfriend dey perform with another guy.. chei!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.