Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (63670 Views)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Teespice(f): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
jay bee: Yes you are cheating and he is Gay

Chei mo jeri ara mi mehn (I trust myself).
Even if my mind agrees, my troublesome 3rd leg that sometimes insist it's got a mind of its own wouldn't allow me

Choi.

This our mod go like ikwokirikwo.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by jaybee3(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Teespice:

Choi.

This our mod go like ikwokirikwo.
The thing wey i like strong pass that one wey you been dey talk

The third leg even has sense of smell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Afrok(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
I just pity two ppl ( op's boyfriend nd d guy's girlfriend even if he's gay), op nd d guy ar enjoying wot dey're doing while their partners ar probably faithful to dem. But seriously dt guy needs proper check, since both of U ar christians I think d guy is yet to find his prayer points wink. Tie some guys pen*s with rope wen in d guy's shoes nd it'll definitely loose itself tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by lanrizil: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eeyah.....Kindly let us know when your friends joystick is back frm vacation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Acidosis(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
kai... why did I stumble on this thread

OP, next time you interupt my peace with your yeye threads on nairaland, I'll curse you, your g.ay corper boyfriend, and your mu.gu boyfriend...

nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Joel3(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
maybe the guy have a low sex drive or something, so nothing is wrong with him though. but wait a minute, he put on his boxers and you put on your bra. and both of you touching each other right? did you see any bulge or signs of his manliness standing attention down there? please answer this first before i answer you its very important. even if he don't want to Bleep you. but a sign of his boxers show some manliness than it well with him. but if not then there are two things. maybe he is not into you really or .............. i really don't want to say it. maybe someone can help me
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by brightnelly(f): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
pishure or it didn't happen grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by dBard: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9:

Very soon for what? You people have dirty minds and you need to cleanse your minds and ask God to forgive you and renew your heart and he will. Trust me.

Me thinks u r just looking 4 justifications to hold onto as excuses wen it eventually happens.
Continue playing ur silly games, just be sure to let ur 'boyfriend'know wen d deed eventually gets done.

Ur on a bed in bra n panties enjoying caresses n still asking ppl to renew their minds

I smh@u

Enjoy

11 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Dubemkelly(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Don't wake the sleeping lion up....Don't know 4 d guy buh as far as I'm concerned, cuddling with boxers n d girl in her bra or lingerie could give a guy a strong hard on tho it seems some guys don't get easily stimulated,mine is just in a twinkle of an eye buh I still gat control
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
You guys should just be together.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by TyLannister: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
@OP, is it safe to dance the waltz with a python? Is it safe to hunt with a pack of lions? Is it safe to play with a mother bear's cubs while she looks at you?

Madam, the two of you are probably falling in love. I know everyone expects fireworks and thunder when you fall in love. But it actually takes the trust and comfortability you have with someone to slide into the kind of love that makes people grow old together.

Yes you are betraying your partners even if you're not having sex with each other. As for Christianity, no, you're not quite sinning, but you're not being very intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by tenderlaw(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Well, y'all know how we do it here on NL...PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ask yourself whether you will be happy to see your boyfriend cuddling another just friend

when dey catch you don't scream 'Honey is not what you think' and of course it is what he saw.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by skyscraperTM(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
O boy...........
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Dhurmynick(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Just passing
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Mogenerous(f): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9: Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

Recently, though, we have been cuddling alot. When i visit him, or sleep over at his place, we end up cuddling. On the couch, bed etc,. Sometimes he is in only his boxers and i in bra and underwear alone or lingerie.

The thing is we dont even kiss or have sex but he strokes my back, neck, thighs and stomach. I also run my fingers everywhere but never touch his pe.nis.

I derive immense comfort and pleasure from these cuddles and i dont intend stopping. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.

Are we cheating on our partners? Is it a bad thing? Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

OMG i am sooooo confused!!!M

you are in love with your bestfriend and i hope it wont be too late before you realize this. the best person to marry is our bestfriend cz even when love starts to fade, the friendship will bring the love back! your soulmate could be your husband and your husband might not be your soulmate! your best friend is your soulmate.... and if you dont intend having anything other than friendship with him plssssss run cz you might end up hurting your boyfriend has time goes on! thing will def keep getting intensed

7 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by shizzle11(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Polio:

How old are you?!

You got a brain?!

Op where are you? hurry here and answer this question, we really need to be sure what you've got up there in your skull is not a wrap of fufu.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lol.....
Show your post to your boyfriend and ask him if you're cheating or not! cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Extom(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Na only time e go take...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by sailormoon: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Are both your partners aware of this, 'arrangement'? lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Pangea: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ok o!
Onibara yin nbole bo

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by anssy(f): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ op, after the cuddling and the hugging, plus the rubbing of other part of each others body wearing only pant , bra and boxers grin be honest, dont you want more? Are you satisfied with the cuddling, do you mastubate after each round of cuddle?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by alotofgrace(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by ogaibe1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guys this tells you that women dont like a man that comes on too strong, its all about psychology, every guy is nice as far as you pretend that you dont want anything from the female species even though she will like you to ask. He is a nice guy, sarcastically. If it happens in womens timeframe everything is great.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by femmy2010(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
alutacontinua: Lol.....
Show your post to your boyfriend and ask him if you're cheating or not! cheesy

You certainly said it all.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
God is watching you.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by manny4life(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Extom: Na only time e go take...

That pic was priceless grin grin grin

Is your bitcch in good hands..LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
addictiv: Hehehe.....just a matter of time.
. Hahahahahaha...exactly..
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Why not make it official and carry on.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by desthan(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
i see you are still a learner.

Go back to school and stay from adult business
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Pangea: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
KHAYGOLD: God is watching you.

In 4K

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by unmask: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
@op I don't understand at all....but the good thing is that if you are willing to show me, then I might be enlightened.....you come with your bra and pant and I will wear my boxers (so it won't be cheating)....then you show me how he cuddles you, that way I will get a better understanding (I will show you the kind of grace ese received from pst. Biodun)....did I mention I am a christian too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.