Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (63672 Views)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by LordReed(m): 5:46am On Jan 09, 2014
boofydon: Wow really interesting. From the post u met 2006 during nysc so I guess ur football age den was 26yrs

2014-2006=10yrs
10+26=36yrs

At 36yrs na still bfrnd u dey talk lol! Dnt worry keep on cuddling, u still a long way from menopause grin

Na so you no maths? How can 2014 - 2006 be 10yrs? So what will 2014 - 2004 be? 20yrs?

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Dietrich92(m): 5:50am On Jan 09, 2014
Yes this is bad and it is wrong of you!
I guess people get a excitement out of cheating even if it isn't all the way. Or so say they say *cough cough* tongue
If u can't be honest, then you shouldn't be doing it. It creates problems when there shouldn't be.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Yes,u guys r cheats,how old r u sef?if u not careful u will cheat wen u married
Lerato9: And he is not gay. He has a girl friend for heaven's sakes. How could he be guy?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by ussy09(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Lerato9:

Guys, he respects me alot and he is a gentleman to the core.
For ur mind, u tink say gentle man dey dat aspect? Babe wise up dat guy is impotent nd get it vry well u both r cheatin on ur partners.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by kudoxs(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2014
If its sumtin U̶̲̥̅̊ cnt do in d presence of sum1 else nt to talk of when ur bf is present,pls OP what do U̶̲̥̅̊ call such tin.....WRONG TIN!
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by WINDSOW(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Everybody knows †ђξ effect of fire.
U k̶̲̥̅̊η☺ώ what is good for u so continue if u like else estop if u like.ΐτ̅'s Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your life @OP.
Remember,there is always a day of reckoning.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by tundenoni200034(m): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2014
roufy235: is the guy an impotent

Gbagaun tins... u sure say u finish primary skool
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by ArxHead(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2014
If your bf hasn't noticed your closeness with this guy then he is a dummy too. Secondly, if you love your bf, you wouldn't allow anyone see you in bra and pants talk less of sleeping with you in it. Apparently, you are more attracted to this guy than your bf! perhaps it is your bf fault or your "need for more" which is really not my business. This post should've been about helping you decide what/who to choose among the two based on your feelings for them.

And finally, stop saying the guy is impotent cus he is not! Like the girl said "he is a gentleman" most people have principles and they don't like taking advantages of others in their weak moment as we can clearly see the girl here in question is throwing herself on the guy. The only reason nothing hasn't happened is cus the guy has respect for his gf! which clearly should show this girl that he might not really be interested in her and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings by rejecting her!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by kennethisland: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Flee from all appearances of evil.

Pray to God for forgiveness.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Mznaett: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2014
Ayaf laff sotey attire grin....like seriously,it's only on social networks u'l find topic like this...errrm errrm @op's hope u dnt mind spending a night with me? N/B 'm a lady.....believe me,'m nt gonna misbehave....kay?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Hadeyemy: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Una get tym o. Op isn't a female. Trust me! He/she compose this. Chk his/her profile and you will know what am talking about

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by ruggish10: 7:46am On Jan 09, 2014
you guys are loving each other, you guys are just building a bond without sex...this is a very strong bond! He likes you more than his girl friend, and you like him more than your boyfriend. You guys will definately cant do without each other if this continues.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Onuokwu: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2014
one of two things....either you are incredibly ugly and unappealing or he is impotent!!!
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Adycherie(f): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote
author=totalhouse] I will advise you as a Christian since you confessed
both of you are Christians.Both of you are playing with fire in your
bossom.Just a matter of time, the game of 'it is the devil will
ensue'.better flee now from every appearances of evil b4 it catch up
with you.My piece of 'christianly' advice.case close.[/quote]

Christians she said, not "born again christians". With partners ooo.
@op, enjoy d cuddle, sooner or later u'l start enjoyn d penetrations as well.
hehehe!
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by onlymase(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2014
na craze dey worry you abi.? I don't think this your story is complete.

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by sappiebree(f): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2014
Hahahahaha.
Inosenduatall: You've got to be kidding me!!! shocked shocked shocked

OP, can you solemnly swear that you don't know where all this will lead? Haba... I put it to you that you both know what you are doing. The two of you are looking for something, that something, and if that male friend of yours wasn't such a dulling guy you guys would have slept with each other a long time ago. Na wa o...

So you will sleep on his bed in your bra, the guy in his boxers, and you will start touching each other everywhere. Everywhere apart from his John thomas abi? Clap for yourself, you have tried well well. In fact continue in the act, I can assure you that nothing will happen. Shebi your best friend is made of firewood?

To answer your question: No, you are not cheating on your boyfriend. Not at all. It's me you're cheating on.

Make una no vex I just hate it when people refuse to be honest with themselves.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by aieromon(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2014
Two things

1. You must be real ugly

2. The dude is either gay/impotent

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Kekule11(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2014
you served since 2006,why don't you just break up with your bf and marry your best friend?cos this is cheating and sin,the fact that your body has not done it doesn't mean your mind has not...the best tin is to marry him since you said you love him and he respects you., then you do what ever you like.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2014
ALL THIS COOL STORIES SELF
KNACK EACH OTHER
#Lobatan
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by chimmy2: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2014
If you are a christian like you said, I sure you would have seen/heard the bible passage where Jesus alluded to the fact that if you look at a person lustfully it equates to sexual immorality... You would have also read/heard the admonition; 'flee from every appearance of evil...'

Now to your question; Is it safe/right bla bla bla? I'm guessing you already know the answer.

And for you to post this on NL knowing your boyfriend or somebody that knows both of you is likely to see it and connect it to your username (and ultimately to you) gives the impression that you do not care to break up with you boyfriend and formalize your relation with bestie. I just hope bestie is prepared to go all the way with you.

Finally, if you completed NYSC in 2006, say you were 22-26 years old then, you will be about 30-34 years now, so you should know what you want out of life and relationship. Please stop playing pranks!
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by ProminentStar: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2014
Lerato9: And he is not gay. He has a girl friend for heaven's sakes. How could he be guy?
lerato9, your friend isn't gay. it is either he loves you but can't say it to avoid ruining what relationship he has with you or he just wants to have a taste of you now that you both are still single to avoid *how would it have tasted like?* after marriage. in both cases though he's trying to get into your head to make it seem like having sex was your idea and not his when you finally succumb. funny how guys can behave like patient animals waiting for a prey and we ladies term it gentleman to the core....
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by rman: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2014
The guy is in love with you. It is as simple as that!

When a guy is truly in love, he may want sex but he cherishes the time spent together so mcu he won't allow sex to jeopardise that.

* I think I am confused too* ;
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Leshyne(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2014
[b][/b]We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other.

OP, if u can share everything 2geda. No limits exists, so soon una go share d forbiden fruit.

Two answer d cheating question, perhaps u shud ask ur boyfriend
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by 2tek: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2014
Dis explains why MOST GUYS are not comfortable when their girlfriend/wife's best friend is a male. They know there might b lots of cuddle and caresses nd with time d guy will take advantage nd phuck her.d guy is a slow but smooth operator.
Best friends my foot.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by ExpressBooking(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2014
Lerato9:

Guys, he respects me alot and he is a gentleman to the core.

No I don't think I agree with you. He doesn't respect you and he is not a gentleman. A gentleman respects another man's woman and will not even cuddle her as you are portraying. Does his girlfriend know that he cuddles you and you both sleep on the same bed with bra and boxers. Does your boyfriend has idea of this gentleman that cuddles you. Stop deceiving yourselves and desist from such acts if you people aren't dating and concentrate on your relationships with every fidelity. There is an Igbo adage that says "wepu aka enwe na-ofe tupu oghoo aka mmadu". grin grin simply means desist from such before things get so bad.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by vivalavida(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2014
7 pages and yet da Op is silent
*Spits on thread and walks out*
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by eduson33(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2014
HAD A SIMILER CASE,

WE ENDED UP AS LOVERS

JUST A MATTER OF TIME

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by blaquemyc: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2014
yet another Nollywood movie, patiently waiting for part 2 sha
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by loverboi(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2014
This story dosent sound real to me, infact am sure the poster is just catching fun with it!!!
You've been cuddling with a guy ina room for the past 8years with no sex?
For sure something is wrong with both of you, the guy is a certified GAY/IMPOTENT and u'r a confirme LESBIAN coz its only this category of people that can do this!!!
Infact even brothers and sisters can't even be like that and not have sometin not to talk of friends!!!
Anyway, the act is cheating, u'r both cheating on ur parthners , but apart from that cuddle the next time and mistakenly touch his manhood and see if it rises, if it doesn't advice your good friend to visit a doctor ASAP

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by niggi4life(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2014
U av known him since 2006!!! And nothing has happened? Do u realise what u are saying? Thats 8years ago. Common girl, even if u had a boyfriend by then you guys should av been thinking of tying the knots. You have dedicated 8years of your life to flirt with your so-called male friend while keeping your boyfriend in the dark. If your bf gets to know you guys do cuddle with bra and boxers on,tell me why he shouldn't quit? And the end of the day you will come back to NL and say men are wicked. Silly girl and slow punk asshoole guy, i swear i hate dulling guys
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by jantavanta(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Tantric Love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.