Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143213 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hectorswag(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2010
pls any good phone repairers that is based in abuja, here?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by gabriel4u(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2010
please help me

Bro my nokia 3110C just started requesting for a "Ristriction code" and i av not been using code with it before and my other Sibian nokia phose which i have been using code "258046" for refuse to respond to my code again.
, pls is there any General Code for nokia phone?, pls help me out,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by EvilBrain1(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2010
Abeg, where can I get phone parts in Lagos?
My Nokia E51 keypad is not working (something about the power i/c) and Nokia Care say they don't have the parts. I'd rather fix the thing myself but no spare parts and no dead E51 to cannibalize.
Please help.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by superman4real(m): 2:39am On May 29, 2010
@phone engineers welldone. Pls i am using nokia 6085. I cannot add a new configuration it says cannot add new account memory full. I have restored factory settings but it stil aint working. Some1 help me. I need 2 browse God bless
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2010
superman4real:

@phone engineers welldone. Pls i am using nokia 6085. I cannot add a new configuration it says cannot add new account memory full. I have restored factory settings but it stil aint working. Some1 help me. I need 2 browse God bless

flash your fone.

@ Gabriel4u unlock your phone to remove the restriction code n for the symbian put the code again if u are sure if u have not change the code and wait for some time like 30-40 min.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by EmmaUG: 10:38pm On May 29, 2010
Pls help me use n73 if i charge my batry ful it wil not last .it wil just go down 2 1 ba.i hav change new batry bt it stil continu
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by gabriel4u(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2010
I have entered the several times but it still not accepting my code. pls is there no any General code to unlock nokia phones? if any pls e-mail me at mastershegs@yahoo.com.
thanx.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Iykopee(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2010
Pls help my phone nokia E63 no longer receive network signal what am i to do
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Tunnex1: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2010
My n73 is sayin dis "Telephone: memory full, close some application and trý again" anytime call want 2 enter d phone. The call will nt enter and ì hav abt 9mb free on phone mem. Pleeease help me ooh
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sugafoot(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2010
Tunnex1:

My n73 is sayin dis "Telephone: memory full, close some application and trý again" anytime call want 2 enter d phone. The call will nt enter and ì hav abt 9mb free on phone mem. Pleeease help me ooh

Guy 9mb on ya phone memory is too small, it'll end up putting much strain on ya ram which will subsequently shut everything down. My advise is you fomart ya memory card put all ya app on the memory card execpt some the will insist on installing on the phone memory for security reasons like Phone guardian advance device lock, KMS9 and the likes. Keep ya phone memory as free as possible. do all these and watch ya phone come back alive. do back up ya files b4 u format gud luck. cool
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2010
@gabriel4u

your restriction code not a security code, this happens as a result of corrupted pm and simlock data,
you cant fix it yoursef unless you are phone engineer,

if a phone engineer simply use cinek ulocker and repair sl zone thats all. dont 4get to rwite full pm to avoid later occurance.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2010
@Iykopee

many things could be responsible for your net,

what an engineer can do, first check the internet antenna, if ok, check antenna swich, if ok rehot PA, if then i recommend a full pm and atimes write fullflash may solve.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2010
@Efe527

read your mep code and imei i will give you code

simply search for blackberry mep reader,
read with usb cable and send to 08037244999

i will sms your mep2 code
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2010
@shyyne

i have replied in your thread

all htc hard reset can remove security code

just press the left soft key and the right one and hold, press power but keep holding
phone will show next instruction on screen.

note you will loose all data in phone.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2010
Pelumiv

simple you can do it

simply download blackberry desktop manager and install

download the ddevice firmware of your model

then install and go to c:/commonfiles/shared/research in motion/click your model/ remove vendor.xml
just delete, connect your phone to usb and wait drivers to install, then go back to your model in research in motion folder and click loader, follow instructions.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2010
@sylve11

make manual format

press *+3+green send key at once and press power also, keep holding all till you see language selection on screen
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2010
if not ok your radio hardware may be folder. there is a radio chip in the phone
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2010
@jesus.

open from us.m1.yahoo.com/mail
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2010
@dragnet
let let me know which phone is not yet supported by unlocking boxes

i have credits with some log servers, gsmfather, allgsmunlockserver, wotanserver, seekingserver.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2010
@mitchyy

if you know the opertor that locked your phone

post with imei

i will give you net lock code but u will have to appreciate
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2010
@danchiks

yes when usb flashing stops, mcu files are already erased, phone cant be recongnised via usb till you use fbus cable to flash. go to a tech
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chuks87(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2010
Please i need your help! I am using nokia 6630 but cant use "web" effectively as it only load half of a page and goes off. I also browse with operamini but cant use my phone to download as it displays "Memory Full" when i click on the download link. Please is there any solution? My email is nelsojovial@gmail.com. Pleas help me. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Teminio: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2010
Please I need help, two J700 Samsung phones went bad in the spate of one week

The first one had contact with water and went off while the second one fell off my hand five days ago and has remains malfunctioned ever since.

When I make calls, it does not ring and when a call is picked, I would only hear the caller but the caller would not hear me.

Please what can I do to restore the phones?

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2010
@Teminio
IF a caller cannot hear you but you can hear him or her you mouth piece has dislocated, but if you cannot hear but you are heard, then its your earpiece, since your phone fell, it must have shifted from it position. try pressing your phone end tight together why you make call and see it it doesnt work your phone must be opened. if your are not a repairer dont open. you wont pay much to a reapairar.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2010
@chuks87

first of all perform a hard reset on your phone, you will loose all data in phone
by pressing * and 3 and green send key and power at thesame time and hold all till phone ask for regional selection.

if not ok then you will have to upgrade your phone by flashing.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Bawses(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2010
@Gsmxpert

Please my green key/call button doesn't function anymore on my N97 mini and most times my touch screen doesn't responed to any form of touch
Help me out please
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by unlimited2(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2010
Gsmxpert:

@Iykopee

many things could be responsible for your net,

what an engineer can do, first check the internet antenna, if ok, check antenna swich, if ok rehot PA, if then i recommend a full pm and atimes write fullflash may solve.
@Gsmxpert pls what do u mean by rehot?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2010
@Bawses

get ready to buy a new touchpad, the section of the pad on the pad is no longer functional
just take to an engineer to change the touchpad for you.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2010
@unlimited

i will assume you are not phone repairer,

just take to good one, not a wash and heat panel, cus rehot the pa needs technics. that is the power amplifier for the network.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2010
@palee

you can get me on 08037244999 or 08026104055
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by cold(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2010
Pls experts in the hs,the touch screen of my LGKC910 has suddenly stopped working.What cld be the problem?Thnx
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by unlimited2(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2010
Gsmxpert:

@unlimited

i will assume you are not phone repairer,

just take to good one, not a wash and heat panel, cus rehot the pa needs technics. that is the power amplifier for the network.

i saw that same word(rehot) for a solution to a phone problem on another forum. that's why i ask, whether what you meant was reheat

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.