Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women (23111 Views)

Who Here Gets Along With Jamaican Men? / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 3:27am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

Oyinye, you so funny.

Lmao @ getting scary.

I'm sure they've been there way before you were born.  tongue

Ask Hannibal. He has been to Houston. There is this street called Bissonett and Bell-Aire. You wouldn't believe that place was ALL WHITE. Now it is flooded with hispanics and those N.Orleans people. I can deal with the latinos because most are doing what they can to provide for their family. But them N.Orleans people are down right raggedy. Im sorry to say it but they are. They came into my school with this attitude, rolling their neck like there is no bone there to support it.

bigboyslim:

Are you referring to post katrina or post gustav migration?
Both.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 3:27am On Sep 03, 2008
davidylan:

Noooooooo. The accent is a turn off for me.

na wa o . . . maybe i've been lucky to see the few good ones. One big problem though . . . why do white and latino girls have no butt?  undecided

Its genetic. but Some white chicks have really cute butts though
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 3:28am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

Osisi please tell him
Not to be mean but on the list of pretty hispanics, mexicans are dead last.
The ones that are decent are usually mixed with something else.
LMAO!!!!!!! You are just like my mom grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 3:28am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

You do have a point there. The amount of latinos in the Lone Star is getting scary. But at least they aint as violent or raggedy as some of those N.Orleans folk. As soon as they came in, Houston's crime rate sky rocketed. And the women are always mean mugging someone like they cute. Texas might as well be called freakn Vietnam too.

tell me about it.
when I lived in Texas,these folks will be crossing major streets with kids dressed in nothing but diapers.
They know how to rubbish property values.
I run away from them lipsrsealed
before you know it, gangs will pop out everywhere
You can have 25 mexicans living in a one bedroom apartment and procreating.
The worst that can happen to you is to get into a traffic accident with a Mexican.
They are usually poor drivers with fake ID, fake insurance anf fake address.
I've been a victinm of a non existent Jose Rivera
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 3:28am On Sep 03, 2008
They dont have butts cos they dont WANT butts.

They are the founders of the "Is my ass big in these jeans" tagline.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

Its genetic. but Some white chicks have really cute butts though

Few and far between. the only plus is when they do have a cute butt its REALLY CUTE. wink But the rest undecided what do they sit on?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 3:30am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Ask Hannibal. He has been to Houston. There is this street called Bissonett and Bell-Aire. You wouldn't believe that place was ALL WHITE. Now it is flooded with hispanics and those N.Orleans people. I can deal with the latinos because most are doing what they can to provide for their family. But them N.Orleans people are down right raggedy. I'm sorry to say it but they are. They came into my school with this attitude, rolling their neck like there is no bone there to support it.

But 'em African restaurants on Bissonett are almost 20.
How do the owners cope?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 3:31am On Sep 03, 2008
If Selma Hayek were FULL Mexican. She's be a pitbull not a sex symbol

Queenisha:

grin pele.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 3:32am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Ask Hannibal. He has been to Houston. There is this street called Bissonett and Bell-Aire. You wouldn't believe that place was ALL WHITE. Now it is flooded with hispanics and those N.Orleans people. I can deal with the latinos because most are doing what they can to provide for their family. But them N.Orleans people are down right raggedy. I'm sorry to say it but they are. They came into my school with this attitude, rolling their neck like there is no bone there to support it.
Both.

I lived somewhere around there
eldridge
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 3:35am On Sep 03, 2008
Queenisha:

tell me about it.
when I lived in Texas,these folks will be crossing major streets with kids dressed in nothing but diapers.
They know how to rubbish property values.
I run away from them lipsrsealed
before you know it, gangs will pop out everywhere
You can have 25 mexicans living in a one bedroom apartment and procreating.
The worst that can happen to you is to get into a traffic accident with a Mexican.
Yes o!!!!! They walk around not putting no shoes or clothes on their kids. And the strangest thing is that they would put their five year old in a stroller. And i will be like WTF. Then out of no where. . . M.S. 13 came around. the LPs came around. the Cholos. All these Latino gangs just started to raid the city.

Hannibal:

But 'em African restaurants on Bissonett are almost 20.
How do the owners cope?
Those Hispanics who work in that farmer's market behind Finger Licking are okay. The African's can cope with the hispanics. But those N. Orleans folk are another story. A good friend of mine who works in that chain of stores tells me that those N.Orleans folk come in there with this attitude like they the shit.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 3:36am On Sep 03, 2008
Queenisha:

I lived somewhere around there
eldridge
Oh really!. . . I know exactly where that is.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 3:36am On Sep 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Em Brazilian chics are too beautiful.
They have got everything. . . .Height, physique, curves, long hair and nice skin colour PLUS they don't FRONT. grin
I wasn't talking about the Brazilian chicks, because I've seen em', but you stated that latina chicks have the best quality, that is where I disagreed. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 3:39am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Yes o!!!!! They walk around not putting no shoes or clothes on their kids. And the strangest thing is that they would put their five year old in a stroller. And i will be like WTF. Then out of no where. . . M.S. 13 came around. the LPs came around. the Cholos. All these Latino gangs just started to raid the city.
Those Hispanics who work in that farmer's market behind Finger Licking are okay. The African's can cope with the hispanics. But those N. Orleans folk are another story. A good friend of mine who works in that chain of stores tells me that those N.Orleans folk come in there with this attitude like they the shit.

I've heard too much about N Orleans folks. I cant wait to see em. I heard its the real dirty south. Everybody has grills, piercings and tattoos on their body.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 3:39am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

They don't have butts because they don't WANT butts.

They are the founders of the "Is my ass big in these jeans" tagline.

You'll see a grown woman with pancake butt as wide as the state of alaska wearing size 12 jeans when she should be wearing 18 or 20
when she bneds over  or sits down her dirty triangle of a thong will shoot up into full view
disgusting!!

Then look upwards in the blouse area shocked shocked shocked shocked
The back especially is an eyesore with 50 pounds of flesh hanging above and below the bra
and they're forever adjusting their blouses not knowing they're drawing attention to the overflowing flesh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 3:40am On Sep 03, 2008
Does anybody live by a place called "Sharpstown"? I have lots of family there.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 3:43am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

I used to frequent sharpstown mall back then.
bad area o
Hispanics have taken over that side
Most decent Nigerians have moved to Missouri city,sugarland and highway 6 area
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 3:44am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

Never ever ever ever ever go to Sharpstown. That place is gang ran. In fact it got so bad that they closed its historical mall. That place is ghetto.

Queenisha:

I used to frequent sharpstown mall back then.
bad area o
Hispanics have taken over that side
Most decent Nigerians have moved to Missouri city,[b]sugarland [/b]and highway 6 area
Ha ha! Sweet City. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 3:45am On Sep 03, 2008
I wish I knew who gave these people the license to wear thongs. Not just mexicans but obese black american women as well.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 3:46am On Sep 03, 2008
Don't get me wrong,there's nothing wrong in being a big woman.
at size 12  I consider myself big but then I would look ridiculous trying to squeeze into an 8
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 3:46am On Sep 03, 2008
Queenisha:

You'll see a grown woman with pancake butt as wide as the state of alaska wearing size 12 jeans when she should be wearing 18 or 20
when she bneds over  or sits down her dirty triangle of a thong will shoot up into full view
disgusting!!

Dirty as in oily and sweaty?? tongue

Then look upwards in the blouse area shocked shocked shocked shocked
The back especially is an eyesore with 50 pounds of flesh hanging above and below the bra
and they're forever adjusting their blouses not knowing they're drawing attention to the overflowing flesh

You are a meanie!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 3:49am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

I wish I knew who gave these people the license to wear thongs. Not just mexicans but obese black american women as well.

It should be illegal to make thongs in sizes above 10.
Try going out to eat with your man and one "room and parlour" in front of you bends over and reveals a thong.
That's the end of that happy outing because the image is hard to erase
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 3:49am On Sep 03, 2008
Sharpstown isn't that bad to me. I was there last New Years, it was rough but not that bad. Or has it gotten worse?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 3:51am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

Sharpstown isn't that bad to me. I was there last New Years, it was rough but not that bad. Or has it gotten worse?
You might as well carry a knife or a gun with you. That place is gang riden. Trust me i know Houston like the back of my hand. I know where to go and where to avoid. Sharpstown is a place to avoid as much as possible. You know a place is bad when they arrest 50 kids over stealing and fighting in one week.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 3:54am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

You might as well carry a knife or a gun with you. That place is gang riden. Just me i know Houston like the back of my hand. I know where to go and where to avoid. Sharpstown is a place to avoid as much as possible. You know a place is bad when they arrest 50 kids over stealing and fighting in one week.

Now thats scary.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 3:54am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Never ever ever ever ever go to Sharpstown. That place is gang ran. In fact it got so bad that they closed its historical mall. That place is ghetto.
Ha ha! Sweet City. grin

Onyi,I lived in Rampart area when I first came to Houston.
rented cheap apartment with my newly wedded man,the only place we could afford
they even gave us free rent for 2 months
we didn't know they wanted to use us for rituals grin
Nne, Come and hear gun shots at night
kakakaka!! dudududu!!
we didn't know we came from London and moved into Biafra

we couldn't wait for the 6 month lease to end.
Eldrige was a fine area then so we moved there despite the higher rent
at least for safety
Too bad it's now ghetto too
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 3:57am On Sep 03, 2008
Queenisha:

Onyi,I lived in Rampart area when I first came to Houston.
rented cheap apartment with my newly wedded man,the only place we could afford
they even gave us free rent for 2 months
Nne, Come and hear gun shots at night
[b]kakakaka!! dudududu!!
we didn't know we came from London and moved into Biafra[/b]we couldn't wait for the 6 month lease to end.
Eldrige was a fine area then
Too bad it's now ghetto too
LMAO!!! grin grin
Yeah most Nigerian live in those remote ares of Houston when they first marry. But eldridge is fine. It is part of Sweet City(sugar land). Which is mostly white and asians. The black people in Sweet City are most likely Nigerians who are nurses or engineers.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 3:59am On Sep 03, 2008
I think every state has its own hood. Best thing would be to avoid staying in those areas. here in Massachussets, its Roxbury, Dorchester and Mattapan. You do not wanna even visit these places, talkless of live there. Shootings are carried out in broad daylight.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 4:01am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

I think every state has its own hood. Best thing would be to avoid staying in those areas. here in Massachussets, its Roxbury, Dorchester and Mattapan. You do not want to even visit these places, talkless of live there. Shootings are carried out in broad daylight.
Never been to Massachussets. Personally im not a big fan of New England. The people there are always rushing somewhere. I like it in the south. The people and the area. The worst place i have been to in New England was Harlem and Baltimore.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 4:02am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

You might as well carry a knife or a gun with you. That place is gang riden. Trust me i know Houston like the back of my hand. I know where to go and where to avoid. Sharpstown is a place to avoid as much as possible. You know a place is bad when they arrest 50 kids over stealing and fighting in one week.
Wow. shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 4:03am On Sep 03, 2008
The hell you looking for in Baltimore.

Trying to feature yourself on The Wire? tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:03am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

I think every state has its own hood. Best thing would be to avoid staying in those areas. here in Massachussets, its Roxbury, Dorchester and Mattapan. You do not want to even visit these places, talkless of live there. Shootings are carried out in broad daylight.

modified
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 4:04am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Never been to Massachussets. Personally im not a big fan of New England. The people there are always rushing somewhere. I like it in the south. The people and the area. The worst place i have been to in New England was Harlem and Baltimore.
Harlem isn't bad at all, it's actually way improved from previous years. Washington DC is worse than Harlem. Those places are bad, but I have to live in the city next to Compton which is Carson. I always hear stupid gangsters shooting each other up at all hours. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family / Don't Marry Anyone Who Puts Password On Their Phone - Counselor Warns / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.