Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women (23114 Views)

Who Here Gets Along With Jamaican Men? / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:06am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Never been to Massachussets. Personally im not a big fan of New England. The people there are always rushing somewhere. I like it in the south. The people and the area. The[b] worst place i have been to in New England was Harlem and Baltimore.[/b]

Those places are not in the New England area
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 4:06am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

The hell you looking for in Baltimore.
Trying to feature yourself on The Wire?  tongue
To tell you the truth. . . . Yeah!. The Wire is my favorite show, so i wanted to see where all the action is. Mayne o mayne was in for a very RUDE awakening.

blackspade:

Harlem isn't bad at all, it's actually way improved from previous years. Washington DC is worse than Harlem. Those places are bad, but I have to live in the city next to Compton which is Carson. I always hear stupid gangsters shooting each other up at all hours.  angry
Compton. . . . hell naw. I have been to Oakland and i will never return. That place was the projects and Third Ward put together.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:07am On Sep 03, 2008
New England states are Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine and New Hampshire
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 4:07am On Sep 03, 2008
Queenisha:

Those places are not in the New England area
Here. . . . we call everything with in that area New England because of their ways.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 4:07am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

To tell you the truth. . . . Yeah!. The Wire is my favorite show, so i wanted to see where all the action is. Mayne o mayne was in for a very RUDE awakening.
Compton. . . . hell naw. I have been to Oakland and i will never return. That place was the projects and Third Ward put together.
Oakland is off the hook! shocked I agree, never return! Richmond is worse.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 4:08am On Sep 03, 2008
@ Queenisha those places are off limits. If you venture behind Northeastern University, you need to start reciting your psalms.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 4:10am On Sep 03, 2008
Why do so many Somalis go to Maine and Vermont? When I'm in the Northeast, all the Somali's say they're moving there.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:10am On Sep 03, 2008
Baltimore downtown neighborhoods are scary.
Just like most downtown neighborhood including Houston.
Onyi have you been to fifth ward ?
wallahi,if they blindfolded you and took you there, you'll swear you were in Ajegunle
Those were my diaper changing,home visit days.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:12am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

@ Queenisha those places are off limits. If you venture behind Northeastern University, you need to start reciting your psalms.

LOL
I was glad whenever I was on the red line heading towards Harvard square where life was more valuable
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 4:12am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

Why do so many Somalis go to Maine and Vermont? When I'm in the Northeast, all the Somali's say they're moving there.
Same as why you find Cubans in Miami and Puerto Ricans in NY and Nigerians in Houston. They go where they find fit.

blackspade:

Oakland is off the hook! shocked I agree, never return! Richmond is worse.
You don't have to tell me twice.

Queenisha:

Baltimore downtown neighborhoods are scary.
Just like most downtown neighborhood including Houston.
Onyi have you been to fifth ward ?
wallahi,if they blindfolded you and took you there, you'll swear you were in Ajegunle
Those where my diaper changing,home visit days.
Yeah i have been to most of the wards in Houston. Because i work there.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:13am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

relocation of refugees
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 4:14am On Sep 03, 2008
Harlem isn't bad at all, it's actually way improved from previous years. Washington DC is worse than Harlem.

Thanks to Rudy Gulillani.

I do like making fun of Harlem though cos it annoys someone I know  grin Seriously though, It has improved. It's New Jersey that has issues now. The annoying thing about Harlem is mainly being verbally harassed by neanderthals when all a girl wants to do is braid her hair for $35. Jeez. Must everything come with a catch.

No mind oyinye. trying to call us New England. oniranu omo.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:14am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

I hope you can shoot without missing
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by dreeldee: 4:15am On Sep 03, 2008
what happens to this tred shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 4:16am On Sep 03, 2008
Queenisha:

relocation of refugees
Okay, thank you for telling me that. grin

onyinye2:

Same as why you find Cubans in Miami and Puerto Ricans in NY and Nigerians in Houston. They go where they find fit.
You don't have to tell me twice.
Queenisha's response makes more sense tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 4:17am On Sep 03, 2008
Queenisha:

I hope you can shoot without missing
LMAO!!! You sound just like my mom grin grin I always carry a Swiss Army's knife with me though. . . . I work there with an out reach group.

KarmaMod:

No mind oyinye. trying to call us New England. oniranu omo.
Ha ha. . . no vex. Yall all act the same so we call yal the same.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:20am On Sep 03, 2008
Washington DC is worse than Harlem.

Northeast and SouthEast DC to be precise.
Even the Northwest area where the white house is ain't that safe either.
The number of homeless people in their parks can fill a whole village.
Never stay there till sunset,it's a scary sight with all these homeless folks walking around
They are everywhere.
All the homeless people in America head to DC for some reason
Even in their McDonalds,there are scary homeless people all over the place
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 4:21am On Sep 03, 2008
2 mins away from the White House is hell on Earth.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 4:23am On Sep 03, 2008
Queenisha:

North and SouthEast DC to be precise.
Even the Northwest area where the white house is ain't that safe either.
The number of homeless people in their parks can fill a whole village.
They are everywhere.
All the homeless poeople in Americahead to DC for some reason
Even in their McDonalds,there are scary homeless people all over the place

It baffles me why the american media is so quick to report about poverty in developing nations when there are so many poverty stricken, homeless and hungry people here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by dreeldee: 4:23am On Sep 03, 2008
ban! ban! ban! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:23am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

2 mins away from the White House is hell on Earth.

That is eh?
You'll even see these homeless people copulating in the parks at night like no man's business
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 4:26am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

It baffles me why the american media is so quick to report about poverty in developing nations when there are so many poverty stricken, homeless and hungry people here.
Same with other countries. I have friend who is studying in Italy. Do you think her country is going to talk about the recent makings of The Pope or talk about how the kids use angel dust as a way to get through tough times? You be the chooser.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by dreeldee: 4:26am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

I was going to start a thread on that but changed ma mind on a second thought. you would never see CNN or CBS show anything that's related to poverty in America whereas, there is SERIOUS poverty in America. they project the image of the country so positively without flaws that if you're not living there, you would be thinking America is heaven on earth.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:27am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

sadly most are drug addicts and the mentally insane.
Most are veterans of war believe it or not.
They say 75% of the homeless men were former soldiers who went cocoo from traumatic events they witnessed at war times.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:29am On Sep 03, 2008
dreeldee:

i was going to start a thread on that but changed ma mind on a second thought. you would never see CNN or CBS show anything that's related to poverty in America whereas, there is SERIOUS poverty in America. they project the image of the country so positively without flaws that if you're not living there, you would be thinking America is heaven on earth.

No they do it regularly.
It's also sad that most of these homeless people are black esp in the DC area
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 4:29am On Sep 03, 2008
No city beats Detroit! I haven't been there, but I don't need to hear anymore horror stories about that city to even imagine how it is. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 4:30am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

No city beats Detroit! I haven't been there, but I don't need to hear anymore horror stories about that city to even imagine how it is. lipsrsealed
Oh my goodnes! Detroit and the Southside of Chicago are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by dreeldee: 4:31am On Sep 03, 2008
Queenisha:

No they do it regularly.
It's also sad that most of these homeless people are black esp in the DC area

I've never seen it on my TV, the closest is showing people rendered homeless or the like due to some natural disasters but to show the real poverty as it is, i'm yet to see that
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:32am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

That one that murder capital na
Detriot is 90% black american and their crime rate is unparalled.
Newark New Jersey is another area that before you move there,just go pick out a pink or blue coffin and a choice burial plot
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 4:32am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh my goodnes! Detroit and the Southside of Chicago are just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Heard Detroit has the highest crime rate in the country. And the country we're talking about here is AMERICA. the rest can be better imagined.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 4:34am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

Heard Detroit has the highest crime rate in the country. And the country we're talking about here is AMERICA. the rest can be better imagined.

For peace of mind,keep away from the big cities.
Move to the suburbs.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 4:34am On Sep 03, 2008
The homeless problem in my city is bad too. We have this part of my city called "Skid Row", and I'm sad to say that the majority of the homeless there are Black. The really sad thing is, is that a lot of them are veterans from the Military that have been swept up by this unstable economy, and of course their bad choices throughout their lives angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family / Don't Marry Anyone Who Puts Password On Their Phone - Counselor Warns / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.