Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? (11405 Views)

Poll: Do You Sometimes Wish You Weren't Married?

Yes.: 11% (15 votes)
Sometimes.: 22% (29 votes)
Never.: 15% (20 votes)
Not married yet.: 50% (64 votes)
This poll has ended

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / If You Weren't Afraid To Be Alone... / Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2008
ifyalways:

@Topic,No and a resounding NO
Lady, when did you get married? tongue
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by ifyalways(f): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2008
lol
3 months ago kiss
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2008
awwww, congrats. kiss kiss kiss
I was wondering where you were.
Well, where's my cake?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by ifyalways(f): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2008
hehe
thanks gurl kiss. don't worry,you would have the baby's buffday cakes instead wink
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by tumfulu: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2008
yeah, especially when pretty girls taunt me with their moda foking assets.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2008
@ifyalways
hehehe, no wonder you're always happy smiley
I noticed it, I thought maybe it's b/c you're laughing at nlers tongue
Baby? e don reach that level already? shocked shocked
lol
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by ifyalways(f): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2008
Toyin,i have always been a happy gurl grin grin
Yes,there are" babies" on the way. We cant wait grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2008
awwwwwwwwww, omg!! congrats. kiss kiss
Me sef, I got "babies" in the oven tongue jk
Congrats darling, I so wish you the best of luck.
You deserve it smiley
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by HIROSHI: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2008
ifyalways:

Toyin,i have always been a happy gurl grin grin
Yes,there are" babies" on the way. We can't wait grin

Vous ete attendre votre bebe jumeaux, madame? Felicitations!
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by ifyalways(f): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2008
lol
merci beaucoup Ms . . . undecided
Dieu est grande !
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2008
ifyalways:

lol
3 months ago kiss

ur marriage still early naaa,na honeymoon una still dey do grin

i give u a few more yrs tongue
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by ifyalways(f): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2008
hehe Jenny
i have been doing Honyemoon with my baby since i was 18 tongue
hapu mu na dim na umu ejima anyi ooooo,Jenni,okwa onye NL tongue but ofcos,i wont tell grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2008
ifyalways:

hehe Jenny
i have been doing Honyemoon with my baby since i was 18 tongue
hapu mu na dim na umu ejima anyi ooooo,Jenni,okwa onye NL tongue but ofcos,i wont tell grin

u r kidding me?r u serious?eziokwu?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by ifyalways(f): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2008
YES,for real.
i registered secretly and so did he though anyi na eme enyi then.lol,we both later coded ourselves,biko anyi ga ako laters,afo na eme m kiti kiti wink
ka o bo kiss
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2008
You met him on NL?
Since 18? Ifeoma, how old are you? shocked shocked
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

You met him on NL?

dont mind ifyalways pad,at age 18 i was still peeing on my panties and bathing outside sad sad
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2008
at 18, I was posting to jenny grin grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2008
at 18,i couldnt even spell the word "man" embarassed

see them bad girls sad
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2008
consider the "was" o tongue

[s]At 17, I was breaking up with someone angry tongue[/s] want to hear what happened at 15? grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2008
@15 u were already carrying ur first child sad
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked let me jejely waka lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Ruddyface(f): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2008
jennykadri:

at 18,i couldnt even spell the word "man" embarassed

Was your English that bad? grin

ifyalways:

YES,for real.
i registered secretly and so did he though anyi na eme enyi then.lol,we both later coded ourselves,biko anyi ga ako laters,afo na eme m kiti kiti wink
ka o bo kiss

Translation please?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by ifyalways(f): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

You met him on NL?
No we did not meet here but we both are members. tongue
Yeah,we have known each other since we are kids,am a full grown woman Now and so is my Baby. kiss
jennykadri:

don't mind ifyalways pad,at age 18 i was still peeing on my undies and bathing outside sad sad
Me too ,playing and bathing in the rains cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by dyabman(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennykadri:

don't mind ifyalways pad,at age 18 i was still peeing on my undies and bathing outside sad sad

at 18 ur still peeing , oh my Goodness , what a shame cry
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Olayinkaoj(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2008
When I newly got married 2002, I use to think of "How I wish I was single'' after any small argument.
But now, it does not come to my mind to think that way again under whatever situation, It is natural though.
Even if I see another beauty outside there, I dont feel or think I sld be single again
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Gamine(f): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2008
I do love my husband, I didn’t at first. I didn’t for a long time. When I left Nigeria, it was a shock to come out here and find myself married. I was very unhappy, very unhappy indeed. But then year after year went by, there were lots of situations, my daughter Catherine grew up and one day I realized I loved my husband.

You spend so much time with someone; you find you get used to him. He’s a kind, steady man and I’ve grown to love him.

But that doesn’t mean to say, of course there aren’t occasions now and then–extremely desolate occasions when you think to yourself, “What a terrible mistake I’ve made with my life!” And you get to thinking about a different life, a better life you might have had, For instance I get to thinking about a life I may have had with the very handsome man who I dated in the university. But each time I do so, I realize before long-my rightful place is with my husband. After all there’s no turning back the clock now. One can’t be forever dwelling on what may have been One should realize one has as good as most, perhaps better, and be grateful.

This is some bit of wisdom for all those married or yet to be.

people should stop deceiving us about how rosyfilled their marriages are
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by manmustwac(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2008
Gamine So after all these years you finally realized that you love your husband. All the best sha!
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by RuuDie(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2008
Gamine marrried ke
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennikadri: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2008
Gamine is not married
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by RuuDie(m): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2008
Me wen neva marry sef, afraid d'ey cash me sumtimes wen i think the thing. . . .
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by zheroes(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2008
should i say one would wish he or she were still single if they were not ccompletely contented with their spouse, if i am very satisfied with the lady i married atleast to a resonable extent, the thought of being single will be a nightmare.

or should the topic have been: Do You Sometimes Wish you were married to someone else?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by plusQueen: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2008
no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ways Broken_hearted Guys Unleash Their Frustration On Ladies / How I Slept With Her Within One Hour / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.