Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? (11407 Views)

Poll: Do You Sometimes Wish You Weren't Married?

Yes.: 11% (15 votes)
Sometimes.: 22% (29 votes)
Never.: 15% (20 votes)
Not married yet.: 50% (64 votes)
This poll has ended

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / If You Weren't Afraid To Be Alone... / Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by carmelily: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2008
MrCrackles:

i can't tell yet

why?

because i am not fucking married!! cheesy

ssshhh crackles, no cursing. stay calm. i already told you that i'll get you Kim (your only complaint was the butt pads!) grin
I'll talk to Pa Kardasian asap ok.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Ben13: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2008
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Olychi: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2008
Yea, marriage especially for the lady comes wt alot of responsibilities and one's always stressed up especially if u work.
but that doesn't make wish to be single.
I simply appreciate the fact that I have crossed that part of life for good.

And in case u wonder, yes I'm married. and Kids?, YES. Plus WORK.

No matter the weight of the responsibilities, Stress/Challenges. I'VE NEVER WISHED TO GO BACK TO SINGLE LIFE.

REM, LIFE IS IN PHASES, ACCEPT AND APPRECIATE THAT
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by harakiri(m): 3:34am On Mar 28, 2010
What a topic! ! !

A lil old though.

Isn't it funny that most of the peeps that wished they weren't married are women? They are the ones that push for commitment, push for marriage and once the "contract" is signed, they wished for something else.This topic has strengthened my resolve to enjoy my bachelorhood for as long as it lasts.Women are not worth it!
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by 0hsisi: 3:39am On Mar 28, 2010
Of course when the man makes you mad you wish you never met him
Isn't that a normal feeling?
Sometimes I wish I could send the kids away sef and have my life back grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by tpiah: 3:43am On Mar 28, 2010
harakiri:

What a topic! ! !

A lil old though.

Isn't it funny that most of the peeps that wished they weren't married are women? They are the ones that push for commitment, push for marriage and once the "contract" is signed, they wished for something else.This topic has strengthened my resolve to enjoy my bachelorhood for as long as it lasts.Women are not worth it!

funny- i havent read the thread but I think its more of a male thing.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2010
I never wished I wasn't married. On the contrary, I actually regret not having met my wife years ago.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by madlady(f): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2010
Siena:

I never wished I wasn't married. On the contrary, I actually regret not having met my wife years ago.

What a wonderful thing to say.

I hope my "Husband" says's that about me one day.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2010
madlady:

What a wonderful thing to say.

I hope my "Husband" says's that about me one day.

When you meet "the one", you'll know. And yes, he will never regret marrying you either. smiley
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by madlady(f): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2010
^^Thank you very much (really).
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by PiodeGidgeRow: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
Love this community and have learned so much upon the performance of this week even-handed nigh viewing other people's threads and comments
Since we are in the mood fit sharing I deliberation I'd slice something with you members of this forum. A purlieus where people can forth the approved tv elucidate not all there men
Link is not worth, make merry guys!
watch mad men
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by CrudeOil2(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
Don't Get Married.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2010
Crude Oil:

Don't Get Married.

Why on earth not?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
Siena:

That's the sweetest words a married man could ever say. Your wife must be so lucky and proud of you. smiley
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^ Thanks, Eyah. But, I'm the lucky one. smiley
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by HIROSHI: 12:37am On Aug 13, 2010
Siena:

^^^ Thanks, Eyah. But, I'm the lucky one. smiley

How very sweet! wink But, please how old is your marriage?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Tosinville(m): 2:03am On Aug 13, 2010
Huh! Whats d big deal about marriage?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by wales(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2010
Well yes & No grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ways Broken_hearted Guys Unleash Their Frustration On Ladies / How I Slept With Her Within One Hour / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.