Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? (11408 Views)

Poll: Do You Sometimes Wish You Weren't Married?

Yes.: 11% (15 votes)
Sometimes.: 22% (29 votes)
Never.: 15% (20 votes)
Not married yet.: 50% (64 votes)
This poll has ended

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / If You Weren't Afraid To Be Alone... / Ever Text A Wrong Message And Wished You Could Make Correction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by davidylan4(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2008
i see its only the women wishing they were single for a day. No man would wish for such a thing unless he married the devil. Free househelp, free legit sex, someone to dump the dirty socks on . . . what else can a man ask for?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2008
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2008
davidylan*:

i see its only the women wishing they were single for a day. No man would wish for such a thing unless he married the devil. Free househelp, free legit sex, someone to dump the dirty socks on . . . what else can a man ask for?

smtimes d marital stress is more on d womans side dan the man
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by chachag(f): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2008
Sure, Smtimes i wished i wasn't married, like a situation of go here and not go here or after arguement
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Ruddyface(f): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2008
True talk! Marriage is sweet but could sometimes be burdensome and freedom to be yourself is curtailed.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by MrSisterwm: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2008
sistawoman (f)
In his heart

Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married?
« #62 on: Today at 01:57:57 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honestly,

Shhhhhhhh don't tell hubby but yes.

It is kind of like that that thought i have sometimes that i might want another baby. The thought comes it passes and i am on with my life.

There are those times when you get mad at your spouse and think 'what have i done?' 'did i make the right choice'. I believe it is bound to happen in all marriages, if only for a second or two. It is a problem if that thought lasts and does not go away.

I heard that! Sooo you sometimes feel that way about me? Mmmh? embarassed
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by davidylan4(m): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2008
oga don catch madam!  grin
Sisterwoman, no loffing for u tonight.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 04, 2008
or sistahwoman herself
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2008
MrSisterwm:

sistawoman (f)
In his heart

Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married?
« #62 on: Today at 01:57:57 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honestly,

Shhhhhhhh don't tell hubby but yes.

It is kind of like that that thought i have sometimes that i might want another baby. The thought comes it passes and i am on with my life.

There are those times when you get mad at your spouse and think 'what have i done?' 'did i make the right choice'. I believe it is bound to happen in all marriages, if only for a second or two. It is a problem if that thought lasts and does not go away.

I heard that! Sooo you sometimes feel that way about me? Mmmh? embarassed

dis is one premature game dat makes me feel like strangling u sistawoman
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by SamMilla1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2008
hmm,

offtopic

how are you jennykadry ?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2008
SAM MILLA:

hmm,

offtopic

how are you jennykadry ?

very well

u?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by SamMilla1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2008
very good too. just missing you online.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by k1banty(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2008
marriage!

i can't help it but it can be boring sometimes. The same woman all the days of your lives?. I get bored easily and i'm finding it so difficult to make up my mind about getting married to my girlfriend of so many years ( i hope she is not on NL).

I love being single but people will always be curious about your status especially when you are doing very well.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2008
k1banty:

marriage!

i can't help it but it can be boring sometimes. The same woman all the days of your lives?. I get bored easily and i'm finding it so difficult to make up my mind about getting married to my girlfriend of so many years ( i hope she is not on NL).

I love being single but people will always be curious about your status especially when you are doing very well.

ROTFLMSGBOPIMP grin grin grin grin grin

SAM MILLA:

very good too. just missing you online.

ok undecided
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by KarmaMod(f): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2008
Its the gf's fault for staying with you for so long in the first place. If she finally wakes up and leaves maybe that "fear" will go away
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2008
KarmaMod:

Its the girlfriend's fault for staying with you for so long in the first place. If she finally wakes up and leaves maybe that "fear" will go away

abi oooo,seriously i wonder wat sm girls will be doing wt a guy for 7-10 yrs? undecided infact 7-10 is even better,they r some dat r going to their 15 yrs in d relationship,is dis not crazy?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by k1banty(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2008
@jennykadri and karmamod

I'm not saying i don't want to get married to her but i just want to hold back for a while. My girlfriend's has been with me for 8 good years (way back in our undergraduate days). Not my fault for my decision but she made a mistake 3years ago and she is still paying for it. I should have been married along time ago but her mistakes kept my proposal on hold so i had enough time to think about my future. Guys are begging and asking her for marriage but she won't want anything to do with all of them. I bought an engagement ring in Jan while i was on trip to europe but i change my mind (due to some other reasons) and i didn't propose to her, not even now and she is getting restless and scared'.

I like her alot (i don't want to use the word 'love') and she has got all the qualities i wanted in a woman but i can't just give up my freedom and spend the rest of my life with a woman. It is boring and complicated.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2008
k1banty:

@jennykadri and karmamod

but i can't just give up my freedom and spend the rest of my life with a woman. It is boring and complicated.

men dat use such lines are called irresponsible men,r u one?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by sistawoman: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2008
jennykadri:

this is one premature game that makes me feel like strangling u sistawoman

this is not me.

My husband is not here either, at least i dont think so. This poster is an imposter, my husband was at work last night when this here was posted. And I was busy chatting on yahoo. If some of the lerkers would come out of hiding to verify.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by MrSisterwm: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2008
sistawoman:

this is not me.

My husband is not here either, at least i don't think so. This poster is an imposter, my husband was at work last night when this here was posted. And I was busy chatting on yahoo. If some of the lerkers would come out of hiding to verify.

angry This is my problem with you. You believe I am not smart at all to even use the internet at work? Sometimes you ,  well we shall discuss the rest at home. When I come home not smiling, then unserstand why. undecided
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by jennykadri: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2008
hmmmmm . . . . .mr.sistawoman go dey online wen madam no dey online

sthg is fishy here undecided
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by KarmaMod(f): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2008
k1banty:

@jennykadri and karmamod

I'm not saying i don't want to get married to her but i just want to hold back for a while. My girlfriend's has been with me for 8 good years (way back in our undergraduate days). Not my fault for my decision but she made a mistake 3years ago and she is still paying for it. I should have been married along time ago but her mistakes kept my proposal on hold so i had enough time to think about my future. Guys are begging and asking her for marriage but she won't want anything to do with all of them. I bought an engagement ring in Jan while i was on trip to europe but i change my mind (due to some other reasons) and i didn't propose to her, not even now and she is getting restless and scared'.

I like her alot (i don't want to use the word 'love') and she has got all the qualities i wanted in a woman but i can't just give up my freedom and spend the rest of my life with a woman. It is boring and complicated.

I pray she wakes up and leave your ass. 8 years and nothing to show for it. Lmfao. Doesnt she have family?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by MrSisterwm: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2008
jennykadri:

hmmmmm . . . . .mr.sistawoman go dey online when madam no dey online

sthg is fishy here undecided

Are you suggesting that my wife and I are one? Thanks for the compliment but we do not tap on the same keyboard. She is a different entity, we sure are very close but we have our separate minds on issues.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2008
Mr.Sistrwmn, plz shut up or proof to Sistahwoman that you're her husband.
Even she, herself, does not believe you.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by sistawoman: 12:52am On Oct 05, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Mr.Sistrwmn, plz shut up or proof to Sistahwoman that you're her husband.
Even she, herself, does not believe you.

thank you ruby finally the voice of reason. If in fact he is my husband he can prove this to me and to everyone by simply stating what we ate for dinner last night, where i was today, what kind of car we drive. There are ways w/o giving away too many details of who we are to tell and prove who he/she is.

I believe this person is waiting for me to get off line to post notes here on NL. It is funny that they only appear after I get off line. The is some sad NL who is trying to destroy my good name and start trouble here.

Please step out from behind the shadows of your keyboard and let me know who you are. My husband does not even know how to log on to check his own email. Let alone find this site on his own.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by MrSisterwm: 2:47am On Oct 05, 2008
sistawoman:

thank you ruby finally the voice of reason. If in fact he is my husband he can prove this to me and to everyone by simply stating what we ate for dinner last night, where i was today, what kind of car we drive. There are ways w/o giving away too many details of who we are to tell and prove who he/she is.

I believe this person is waiting for me to get off line to post notes here on NL. It is funny that they only appear after I get off line. The is some sad NL who is trying to destroy my good name and start trouble here.

Please step out from behind the shadows of your keyboard and let me know who you are. My husband does not even know how to log on to check his own email. Let alone find this site on his own.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by ima1(f): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2008
any woman that says she hasn't wished she wasn't married is lieing, cuz its perfectly normal to feel that way, especially when he pisses you off.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by sweetthang(f): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2008
I've not felt that way yet, and I hope I don't ever feel that way.
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by sistawoman: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2008
MrSisterwm:

angry This is my problem with you. You believe I am not smart at all to even use the internet at work? Sometimes you , well we shall discuss the rest at home. When I come home not smiling, then unserstand why. undecided

My husband does not have a computer at work.

but lets play along together nicely, u must have a crush on me and want some attention for me or you want badly to be my hubby so since you went thru all the trouble to create an account and come here, lets flirt, chat and exchange niceties.

if you cant beat em join em
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by ifyalways(f): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Topic,No and a resounding NO
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by HIROSHI: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2008
So that means that it is not a man or a woman thing, from time to time; or once in a while this encounter comes, right?

Should there now be periodic leave from marital responsibility? Or this this talk for another topic?
Re: Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married? by HIROSHI: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2008
sistawoman:

My husband does not have a computer at work.

but lets play along together nicely, u must have a crush on me and want some attention for me or you want badly to be my hubby so since you went through all the trouble to create an account and come here, lets flirt, chat and exchange niceties.

if you can't beat em join em

A beg not on this thread, make una carry una family controversy/crush/impersonation - whichever one it is commot for this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo / Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? / Would You Date A Guy Without A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.