Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619399 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
tugrow: please why is it that you just introduced only nonnyking and st. Patrick. Is it that, they are the only trusted one for now, what of anthas?

No but I am trying yo control inflation damage if I will put it thatvway for now. However I will publish the new shipping company tonight. stay tuned

4 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by skyro(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Click to Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
kunletoks:

Pls room, what are the advantages of 1688.com, Taobao.com, jd.com over aliexpress and alibaba?

because I hear about this sites nowadays than alibaba and aliexpress.
Thanks

1688 and taobao are Chinese indigenous websites also owned by Alibaba group of companies, their prices are cheaper, but you can't buy directly like you would on aliexpress or Alibaba. You'll need to employ procurement services, feel free to contact me through my signature, I can be of help to you

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ecash2: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nivlin:
1688 and taobao are Chinese indigenous websites also owned by Alibaba group of companies, their prices are cheaper, but you can't buy directly like you would on aliexpress or Alibaba. You'll need to employ procurement services, feel free to contact me through my signature, I can be of help to you

I thought this thread is to teach Nigerians for free, if you can't tell us how to go about it then forget....

guys am working on how to buy directly from that site. once I have the breakthrough with it, I will post everything her.. just keep your eyes hear...
meanwhile anyone with useful information about buying directly from www.1688.com. kindly post it... don't let anyone reap u of ur right to free info from this thren.... one love

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
ecash2:

I thought this thread is to teach Nigerians for free, if you can't tell us how to go about it then forget....

guys am working on how to buy directly from that site. once I have the breakthrough with it, I will post everything her.. just keep your eyes hear...
meanwhile anyone with useful information about buying directly from www.1688.com. kindly post it... don't let anyone reap u of ur right to free info from this thren.... one love
Lol. Calm down. Please when you are through with your research please don't hesitate to inform the house. We would be very grateful. One love.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phranco(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Buying from 1688 is not as difficult as u think,the only issue is to have a Chinese number to register with. After the verification, u can start chatting with the seller's and making payment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
ecash2:

When you successfully do, keep us posted

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
ecash2:

I am interested in your findings too.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thespecialone: I am interested in your findings too.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
phranco: Buying from 1688 is not as difficult as u think,the only issue is to have a Chinese number to register with. After the verification, u can start chatting with the seller's and making payment

DAZALL grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Caleb5: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Company Name:
Cj logistics
Express:7.5usd
Clearance for express: #450 per kg
Normal: $5.3kg
Clearance for:oNon-contraband goods #300 per kg
Contraband goods #350 per kg
Sea frieght
Phone Number Whatssap:Mr. Chima-+8613631344652
Lagos address :
14 stella sholanke street ajao estate.
Contacts:
Mr. Ifeanyi-08034231295.
Others:08033522505 and 08054456632.
China Addresssad
(In Chinese):
广州市广园西路83号天恩数码城负2A31
(In English):Shop -2A31,Old tianen building,No.83 guanyuanxi Rd.Guangzhou,china.
Our agent in china can help with payment to your seller at 169 USD (terms and conditions is apply).
We accept aggregation of goods from different sellers.
Cj global ....better by far!.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by landray2003: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
linusm:
170 is high, FAFALUX charge $5.5 per KG and 300 for custom per KG and their dollar charge is the conversion rate for the day.

Helo bro, Can u giv me FAFALUX contacts....here in Naija and China?Want 2giv them a try
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bigiyaro(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2014
@ymodulus, pls help me out, i want to buy a phone from china n am payin tru paypal.i have the followin questns pls
1.can the company ship directly to my house or office? (i base in jos) .2. How do i handle the custom clearance part? .3. How do logistic coys come in.
thanks alot.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2014
bigiyaro: @ymodulus, pls help me out, i want to buy a phone from china n am payin tru paypal.i have the followin questns pls
1.can the company ship directly to my house or office? (i base in jos) .2. How do i handle the custom clearance part? .3. How do logistic coys come in.
thanks alot.

1. Which company are you referring to?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bigiyaro(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Nivlin:

1. Which company are you referring to?
. I want to buy from bangood.com. If they ship direct to my office, maybe through dhl,how will i pay for custom clearance? Or will i jst collect my package without payin custom duty.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femora007(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls help track an item with this tracking number RR049610930NG
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dasanchez1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
bigiyaro: . I want to buy from bangood.com. If they ship direct to my office, maybe through dhl,how will i pay for custom clearance? Or will i jst collect my package without payin custom duty.
its banggood.com nt bangood.com. I havn't use them sha.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:12am On Jul 30, 2014
bigiyaro: . I want to buy from bangood.com. If they ship direct to my office, maybe through dhl,how will i pay for custom clearance? Or will i jst collect my package without payin custom duty.

Do not buy from Banggood. they mostly ship spyware infected phones. go online and see complains of people about their phones been infected with these that.

Try vifocal or. onegeekbuying
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:18am On Jul 30, 2014
CALEB5

Believe me that info you should have not pasted it. I never wanted pasting it. at least not for now. I can boldly tell you that watch me you will regret doing so. I mean nairalanders will make you regret doing so. that company will be choked and you won't enjoy service you use too.

There are lot of new shipping companies now on the block no more charging $8/kg. most now $7 but u see posting those company here have been my problem from on start. because.......

Not bad to share. but share wisely. Nairaland taught me that. besides. You broke the rules. please make the address in a JPG format thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Company Name: Cj logistics
Express:7.5usd + #450 per kg
Normal: $5.3kg + #300 per kg
Normal(contraband): $5.3 + #350 per kg

NOTE!!!: for all those who took part in Last YMS training. You have a special package of $7/ kg using this company. contact shinaf for more. thanks.

Chima : 8613631344652
Lagos address : Call to find out

Contacts:
Ifeanyi-08034231295.

ADDRESS:

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Ymodulus: Company Name: Cj logistics
Express:7.5usd + #450 per kg
Normal: $5.3kg + #300 per kg
Normal(contraband): $5.3 + #350 per kg

Chima : 8613631344652
Lagos address : Call to find out

Contacts:
Ifeanyi-08034231295.

ADDRESS:
tanx very much for yr effort, pls i wan to buy from aliexpress and i leave in akwa ibom state, which shipping agent will you recomment for me due to my location or what process will i follow
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2014
tugrow: tanx very much for yr effort, pls i wan to buy from aliexpress and i leave in akwa ibom state, which shipping agent will you recomment for me due to my location or what process will i follow
All third party shipping agents ships from China to Lagos, thereafter, you can get your goods to your location by employing the services of the numerous local logistics available, they will send your goods via bus transport

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dasanchez1(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Ymodulus:

Do not buy from Banggood. they mostly ship spyware infected phones. go online and see complains of people about their phones been infected with these that.

Try vifocal or. onegeekbuying
nice one oga boss. From my chat with vifocal customer care, they charge $28 for dhl shipping(4-8 days delivery). I really appreciate ur work here. Keep it up boss.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by pricelessmr: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Nivlin:
All third party shipping agents ships from China to Lagos, thereafter, you can get your goods to your location by employing the services of the numerous local logistics available, they will send your goods via bus transport

I already have a package in Lagos that I would want waybilled express to Enugu . Please, which reliable and efficient local logistics company do you recommend. I need their service asap.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lifestyle1(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2014
pricelessmr:

I already have a package in Lagos that I would want waybilled express to Enugu . Please, which reliable and efficient local logistics company do you recommend. I need their service asap.

What's the weight of the package ? I can help.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
pricelessmr:

There are quite a lot, among which are KBM, IBL and KRISMAX. They all have their threads on this forum, you can go through and decide which to go for
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kunletoks(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
ecash2:

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have known about CJ for a while now even had a couple of discussions with their oga. For me sha, it comes to a time where you stop jumping from shipper to shipper in the name of looking for lower prices.It's called coming of age. The reason I didn't post it was because I have not tried them. Just find at least two whose mode of operations fit with your business model and stick to them. My two cents sha.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thespecialone: I have known about CJ for a while now even had a couple of discussions with their oga. For me sha, it comes to a time where you stop jumping from shipper to shipper in the name of looking for lower prices.It's called coming of age. The reason I didn't post it was because I have not tried them. Just find at least two whose mode of operations fit with your business model and stick to them. My two cents sha.

Well said.

Building a relationship with a particular shipper matters a lot in this business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.