Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619347 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by semid4lyfe(m): 12:44am On Jul 31, 2014
I use 2 shipping agents - One for Express, another for Normal.

The one I use for Normal outsources his Express shipping & charges more while the other one that excells at Express sucks at Normal

So far, so good. . .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 4:24am On Jul 31, 2014
semid4lyfe: I use 2 shipping agents - One for Express, another for Normal.

The one I use for Normal outsources his Express shipping & charges more while the other one that excells at Express sucks at Normal

So far, so good. . .

St. Patrick Int'l Logistics for Normal and Nonnikings for Express, right?

4 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by uchman(m): 4:51am On Jul 31, 2014
FAFALUX:can someone say something about them of late!?
Don't really understand them...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by semid4lyfe(m): 6:01am On Jul 31, 2014
yemi2plus:
St. Patrick Int'l Logistics for Normal and Nonnikings for Express, right?

5/10 grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:30am On Jul 31, 2014
semid4lyfe: I use 2 shipping agents - One for Express, another for Normal.

So far, so good. . .

I use three

1 for express, two for normal

all three excel in their designated roles.

well ... most times.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2014
uchman: FAFALUX:can someone say something about them of late!?
Don't really understand them...

Don't use them. I repeat, don't use them.

I used them to pay a seller in China, after crediting their Nigeria account, payment confirmation took five days, and another two days before they finally paid the seller.

Now, I believe my item is in Nigeria but I have no idea about my bill. I called their number two days back and they claim to be on holiday. Yesterday, I called their number, whoever I spoke will promise to send my bill, but till now, no text from them.

Also, a business partner and friend transferred some amount worth over $300 to their account for more than 7 days now and they are yet to confirm his payment.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by uchman(m): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2014
yemi2plus:
I used them to pay a seller in China, after crediting their Nigeria account, payment confirmation took five days, and another two days before they finally paid the seller.
Now, I believe my item is in Nigeria but I have no idea about my bill. I called their number two days back and they claim to be on holiday. Yesterday, I called their number, whoever I spoke will promise to send my bill, but till now, no text from them.
Also, a business partner and friend transferred some amount worth over $300 to their account for more than 7 days now and they are yet to confirm his payment.
I paid in $460 into their fidelity bank naira account since thursday last week till now, they keep telling me that they will transfer the money to their Chinese office,till now nothing has been done...Has anybody used their service successfully without any hitch?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by semid4lyfe(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2014
FAFALUX shipping & Chibyke Logistics blacklisted

Oh la la

Boys are vexing grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by goldtooth: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2014
yemi2plus:

Thank God for paypal. I can now transfer money to my seller in china myself. No extra charges @ 162.5 via access bank visa card and seller gets the money almost instantly same day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2014
goldtooth:

Thank God for paypal. I can now transfer money to my seller in china myself. No extra charges @ 162.5 via access bank visa card and seller gets the money almost instantly same day

You see, I thought about that option but the seller don't accept Paypal as means of payment. In fact, you MUST use Fafalux to pay him. I had no option and needed the item for a good friend.

Below is his reply after sending my goods to Fafalux even when I instructed him to use St. Patrick Logistics. The thing is, they work together with Fafalux.

"Dear , allready sent to fafalux , you will get delivery this week and never use any other nigerian logistic they are not safer at all . 
firstly they are not sitting legal in china , have some small room office
secondly they use carrier for faster delivery who carry stock on daily basis by airline which is fully illegal and many time customer stop them and sieze their good also . if they use carrier 30 days then 5 days sure have problem .
you are sitting in nigeria and just know their local office and nothing more you know about them how do they work ,
we know all these nigerian logistic these are fully illegal companies and not safer at all . once you will lost shipment then sure you will stop doing importing business in your all life .
always use fafalux , safer and faster now" 

Though, I know there are some elements of truth from his reply. But shiping my goods via Fafalux was a no no for me. But then, I don't blame the seller one bit.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MyHiDsDaar: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2014
hello guys good day to you, a lot of confusions here and there, today u wld hear that this is the best freight forwarding company the next day, the story is something else, other times peeps wld come out to smear another company's image, and others use the opportunity to lure customers to their sides,can i ask simple question, and lets , be honest to our selves, based on previous experiences and track records , no bias abeg oo, which among all these companies are reliable , this wld help a lot of newbies to make prompt choice on which to use, i wld be really glad if experienced impoters can answer this question, thank you and do have a nice day
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2014
yemi2plus:

You see, I thought about that option but the seller don't accept Paypal as means of payment. In fact, you MUST use Fafalux to pay him. I had no option and needed the item for a good friend.

Below is his reply after sending my goods to Fafalux even when I instructed him to use St. Patrick Logistics. The thing is, they work together with Fafalux.

"Dear , allready sent to fafalux , you will get delivery this week and never use any other nigerian logistic they are not safer at all .
firstly they are not sitting legal in china , have some small room office
secondly they use carrier for faster delivery who carry stock on daily basis by airline which is fully illegal and many time customer stop them and sieze their good also . if they use carrier 30 days then 5 days sure have problem .
you are sitting in nigeria and just know their local office and nothing more you know about them how do they work ,
we know all these nigerian logistic these are fully illegal companies and not safer at all . once you will lost shipment then sure you will stop doing importing business in your all life .
always use fafalux , safer and faster now"

Though, I know there are some elements of truth from his reply. But shiping my goods via Fafalux was a no no for me. But then, I don't blame the seller one bit.
My oga u big pass dis cheap story by dis seller nah grin . You suppose to knw that the seller is acted on a script written by fafalux. They work together .
Yes its true that nig logistic guys manage a store space but there business is not illigal oga. I personal have a store space before even from nigeria here but have to let it go cuz the logistic company i partner with dey Bleep me up.
Pls never believe any seller telling you that our naija logistic guys do illigal business.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2014
MyHiDsDaar: hello guys good day to you, a lot of confusions here and there, today u wld hear that this is the best freight forwarding company the next day, the story is something else, other times peeps wld come out to smear another company's image, and others use the opportunity to lure customers to their sides,can i ask simple question, and lets , be honest to our selves, based on previous experiences and track records , no bias abeg oo, which among all these companies are reliable , this wld help a lot of newbies to make prompt choice on which to use, i wld be really glad if experienced impoters can answer this question, thank you and do have a nice day

First, let me correct you. No one is hear to damage the image of any company; even if there is anyone, I'm sure not part of it. The aim of this thread is to introduce new and cheap companies and to also share our experiences with them. If you had followed the previous thread, perhaps, you will understand better.

Now, to your question. No company is reliable if you ask me. But then, it depends on your definition of reliable.

I have used most companies known on NL and the ones not even posted here yet. They have at a particular time failed to meet my expectation. Therefore, it will be wrong saying a particular company is the best.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2014
I place customer care above every other thing in business. I fell in love with St Pat the first day i had business with them and this was because of the way Favour behaved. Very friendly. She paid for my tfare to the airport from Ajao and back and treated me like i was there to pick up a million dollar package. This for me scored St Pat 100%. I see cheaper logistics company names flying here and there but am not moved to change my shipping agent. I want to be able to call my agent and not told off even if the package is 0.001kg. I also try to do same for my customers.
DAZZAL!

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2014
dav8id:
My oga u big pass dis cheap story by dis seller nah grin . You suppose to knw that the seller is acted on a script written by fafalux. They work together .
Yes its true that nig logistic guys manage a store space but there business is not illigal oga. I personal have a store space before even from nigeria here but have to let it go cuz the logistic company i partner with dey Bleep me up.
Pls never believe any seller telling you that our naija logistic guys do illigal business.

You're very correct about the seller being a liar. Even before I patronise him, I knew he and Fafalux were working together. This is my last transaction with both the seller and Fafalux.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MyHiDsDaar: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
thank you for the correction yemi, and i have ffd the thread well enough, honesty, consistency and reliability are the watchword every biz dont you think?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by semid4lyfe(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
eph12: I place customer care above every other thing in business. I fell in love with St Pat the first day i had business with them and this was because of the way Favour behaved. Very friendly. She paid for my tfare to the airport from Ajao and back and treated me like i was there to pick up a million dollar package. This for me scored St Pat 100%. I see cheaper logistics company names flying here and there but am not moved to change my shipping agent. I want to be able to call my agent and not told off even if the package is 0.001kg. I also try to do same for my customers.
DAZZAL!

Since we're name calling now, I'll join the fray

The St Patrick being hyped here never deemed it fit to reply my Whatsapp messages despite receiving and reading them.

Even if my 0.65kg package was an insignificant business, the least he could have done was to reply to my inquiries. This to me was unforgivable and I promptly moved on to NonnyKings who treated me far better and delivered as he promised on the Express shipping.

I have had issues with NonnyKings as well with Normal Shipping. Chatted with him and I was assured his normal shipping would take a max of 7 days but it took about 15 days. Even when the normal shipment arrived Nigeria, for 2 days Augusta kept telling me ''we never clear normal'' and when it was eventually cleared she said my goods were not sent.

It wasn't until I angrily put a call across to Michael and he checked his manifest that he assured me my order was sent. He now pleaded with me to keep calm, & give him a few minutes to get across to Augusta. True to his word, about an hour after I got a SMS to come pick up my goods.

That singular experience made me shelve NonnyKings for Normal shipping. Now I use him strictly for Express shipping and I've got a tablet PC coming in through him today.

For me first impression counts a lot. Treat me well the first time & I might overlook your lapses the 2nd time.

For normal shipping, I use SK (acronym) and I've shipped with them twice and both experiences have been pleasant. Friendly & pleasant, timely response to messages on Whatsapp, even calls me back & best of all delivery time is as stated, 5 - 7 days
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
eph12: I place customer care above every other thing in business. I fell in love with St Pat the first day i had business with them and this was because of the way Favour behaved. Very friendly. She paid for my tfare to the airport from Ajao and back and treated me like i was there to pick up a million dollar package. This for me scored St Pat 100%. I see cheaper logistics company names flying here and there but am not moved to change my shipping agent. I want to be able to call my agent and not told off even if the package is 0.001kg. I also try to do same for my customers.
DAZZAL!
this is same reason I have not left them.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nonny bawo? I told you my ordeal with them on whatsapp na. Took Michael 7days to respond to my whatsapp message though when he did, he did so well but I had already built a relationship with Base1 by then. Though am no more using Base1.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by pricelessmr: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nivlin:

There are quite a lot, among which are KBM, IBL and KRISMAX. They all have their threads on this forum, you can go through and decide which to go for

Thanks
I've given IBL a trial. I'll keep d other 2 in view should I fail to get satisfaction.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by pricelessmr: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
lifestyle1:

What's the weight of the package ? I can help.

Thanks for offering to help. I've given IBL a trial.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by semid4lyfe(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
eph12: Nonny bawo? I told you my ordeal with them on whatsapp na. Took Michael 7days to respond to my whatsapp message though when he did, he did so well but I had already built a relationship with Base1 by then. Though am no more using Base1.

Yeap, you did but I had already shipped through him twice with Express and he had delivered. These days I don't even deal with Michael, I deal with Judy and she responds and treats me well.

Might still try St Patrick cos lots of guys recommend him highly and it seems he has delegated the job of customer relations to a lady assistant.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lifestyle1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
pricelessmr:

Thanks for offering to help. I've given IBL a trial.

It's ok bro.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
semid4lyfe:

Since we're name calling now, I'll join the fray

The St Patrick being hyped here never deemed it fit to reply my Whatsapp messages despite receiving and reading them.

Even if my 0.65kg package was an insignificant business, the least he could have done was to reply to my inquiries. This to me was unforgivable and I promptly moved on to NonnyKings who treated me far better and delivered as he promised on the Express shipping.

I have had issues with NonnyKings as well with Normal Shipping. Chatted with him and I was assured his normal shipping would take a max of 7 days but it took about 15 days. Even when the normal shipment arrived Nigeria, for 2 days Augusta kept telling me ''we never clear normal'' and when it was eventually cleared she said my goods were not sent.

It wasn't until I angrily put a call across to Michael and he checked his manifest that he assured me my order was sent. He now pleaded with me to keep calm, & give him a few minutes to get across to Augusta. True to his word, about an hour after I got a SMS to come pick up my goods.

That singular experience made me shelve NonnyKings for Normal shipping. Now I use him strictly for Express shipping and I've got a tablet PC coming in through him today.

For me first impression counts a lot. Treat me well the first time & I might overlook your lapses the 2nd time.

For normal shipping, I use SK (acronym) and I've shipped with them twice and both experiences have been pleasant. Friendly & pleasant, timely response to messages on Whatsapp, even calls me back & best of all delivery time is as stated, 5 - 7 days
I am not here to hold forte for st patricks but you should know by now that the head of these logistics companies are very busy people. A couple of my chinese friends who have visited him called him a boss. The mistake a busy man like him made was that he gave out his number for whatsapp that he has corrected any way by directing all enquiries to his secretary. Logistics business is no joke, I have the tip of my feet inside and know that sometimes, you can't just reply all messages even if he wanted to, add the over crowding from nairaland too with all the attendant wahala. Cut the man some slack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
To the guy asking about reliable companies, at some point in time, even your most trusted company will screw you up and in a very big way. The thing is that have a company that even after screwing you up, you 'll still see reasons to forgive them and continue patronising them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Thespecialone: To the guy asking about reliable companies, at some point in time, even your most trusted company will screw you up and in a very big way. The thing is that have a company that even after screwing you up, you 'll still see reasons to forgive them and continue patronising them.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NONNYG: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Thespecialone: I am not here to hold forte for st patricks but you should know by now that the head of these logistics companies are very busy people. A couple of my chinese friends who have visited him called him a boss. The mistake a busy man like him made was that he gave out his number for whatsapp that he has corrected any way by directing all enquiries to his secretary. Logistics business is no joke, I have the tip of my feet inside and know that sometimes, you can't just reply all messages even if he wanted to, add the over crowding from nairaland too with all the attendant wahala. Cut the man some slack.
can u help with the Secretary's number
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by smajatt(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
semid4lyfe:

please whats the full name of the company SK.
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
NONNYG: can u help with the Secretary's number
+8615920468789

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
SK detail's were posted before the data loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.