Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Rap Battles (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (14054 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mumus
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz: Lolololololololol . . .
Krizkutz thanks for posting that. grin

Cooger so we're having the rematch after-all. Lets make it tomorrow - 6pm: selected judges!

24 lines! Lets make this my last!
Make I pop thread bro.

i will be away for most parts of the next few days. i won't have the time to write vapourous bars for you yet. don't be in a hurry to get killed - you have about 4 battles lined up already and you keep taking losses.

you need to refresh.....
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by GIYAZZ(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz: Lolololololololol . . .
Krizkutz thanks for posting that. grin

Cooger so we're having the rematch after-all. Lets make it tomorrow - 6pm: selected judges!

24 lines! Lets make this my last!

Make I pop thread bro.
So we ain't battling again ryt? Just clear the air and let me move on.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by gottoboy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
teddybiyasi:

that's what we call personal *smh*
Limerick's Personal is far tangible tu dis, unless u wanT me tu kip calling Kim
grin grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
eminem rap god:
and tell Lady Gaga, she can quit her job at the post office, she's still a male lady (OH!) Wouldn't Bleep her with her dick you heard it
fuckyouhard:
humbled by bis , coogar and sidd . .
mik submits to males like a postal a service!!!
omg so eminem too can bite? He bit a 2014 line in 2011. Smh
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Iceskidd:
omg so eminem too can bite? He bit a 2014 line in 2011. Smh
ur a useless dicksuckin bastard!!! how are those related? fool
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: ur a useless dicksuckin bastard!!! how are those related? fool
can u read? I guess not so go head hit ur head for wall
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by kr0ne(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
That "male" line is as generic as "defeat", and has been used in many instances in rap lyrics. Airmark still left here open. Chai!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by JigsawKillah(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Anacksunamun: Wasn't the Mikuz's "revelation" too personal? Just asking.

it is bruh
these niggas take textbattling too serious they'll never make it in a booth
see lime for example....i didnt listen to it but with what elymax said its that easy to tell

SAW
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by JigsawKillah(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne: That "male" line is as generic as "defeat", and has been used in many instances in rap lyrics. Airmark still left here open. Chai!

judging from what they call bite....the said line was bitten/recycled from eminem's a kiss song

SAW
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by JigsawKillah(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Airmark, since u wont close here, lemme help u increase the pages!

SAW
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
gottoboy:
U're only bringing his Love affair down not his lyrical witts. . .

Leave matter abeg. Which kain love? I no really wan yarn about this but stoopid niggas wan make me.

How you go dey toast woman without asking for her number?
Na senseless niggas go take that typa chat serious. Wise people go use their tongue count their teeth. Better people know wetin dey. grin

Babes never finish for me to be going after a faceless ppussy, even if I no get liver to approach, ashewo joints wey dey my hood pass 40 lol. grin

Bobos know say a correct nigga was just passing time. Things you do when bored grin

I knew it was Sleak.

I already know say na en ghost, Sleak already said it himself that she is, that the real NL Kimwhyte is Gloria Eyepea on Facebook. So any nigga wey dey take those chats serious dey on a long thing.
Ok lets assume I was serious and she accepted, we for dey make love through data connection? So if you be babe, I come dey toast you for a whole week without asking for your location or number you go take me serious?

Great!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by JigsawKillah(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Iceskidd:
omg so eminem too can bite? He bit a 2014 2011 line in 2011 2014. Smh

eminem dey come nl too oo

SAW
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: That Limerick is so wack! After he will be claiming he's better than me! That dude ain't even qualified to clean my shoes when it comes to rap, textually or vocally!
no be weytin i dey follow you talk be this o undecided!
Drop link to ya own, lets see!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by kr0ne(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
JigsawKillah:

judging from what they call bite....the said line was bitten/recycled from eminem's a kiss song

SAW
Nah! That line has been used by many, same way defeat, step, ladder, blah blah blah. It depends on how you wish to recycle it. And what's your problem with Limerick? You just hate that nigga for nothing
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Anacksunamun: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
JigsawKillah:

it is bruh
these niggas take textbattling too serious they'll never make it in a booth
see lime for example....i didnt listen to it but with what elymax said its that easy to tell

SAW
Mehn, I don't know the level y'all take your "personals" to when sparring, but the "revelations" were too personal. There'd a limit or something.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by JigsawKillah(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne:
Nah! That line has been used by many, same way defeat, step, ladder, blah blah blah. It depends on how you wish to recycle it. And what's your problem with Limerick? You just hate that nigga for nothing

i dont hate lime oo
we flow on fb na
i dont take 'e' sshit serious lol
same way u thought i hated u when i wont stop dissing u right? Lol im way passed that stuff bruh

SAW
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz:

Leave matter abeg. Which kain love? I no really wan yarn about this but stoopid niggas wan make me.

How you go dey toast woman without asking for her number?
Na senseless niggas go take that typa chat serious. Wise people go use their tongue count their teeth. Better people know wetin dey. grin

Babes never finish for me to be going after a faceless ppussy, even if I no get liver to approach, ashewo joints wey dey my hood pass 40 lol. grin

Bobos know say a correct nigga was just passing time. Things you do when bored grin

I knew it was Sleak.

I already know say na en ghost, Sleak already said it himself that she is, that the real NL Kimwhyte is Gloria Eyepea on Facebook. So any nigga wey dey take those chats serious dey on a long thing.
Ok lets assume I was serious and she accepted, we for dey make love through data connection? So if you be babe, I come dey toast you for a whole week without asking for your location or number you go take me serious?

Great!
gaayy, u wudnt want me to start bringing inboxes to NL, bcus e done die down for fb?? U knw it was sleak n u kept on chattn?? Wen u n sleak get beef?? bla bla bla I knew twas sleak, moofucking snitch, ban me for nl, e don even taya me . .

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by kr0ne(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
JigsawKillah:

i dont hate lime oo
we flow on fb na
i dont take 'e' sshit serious lol
same way u thought i hated u when i wont stop dissing u right? Lol im way passed that stuff bruh

SAW
No way! I never thought you hate me. I'd rather say Iceskidd is a double-faced being, if I wanna mention. He's always using side shots against me . . .but why should I care? I big pass am
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

i will be away for most parts of the next few days. i won't have the time to write vapourous bars for you yet. don't be in a hurry to get killed - you have about 4 battles lined up already and you keep taking losses.

you need to refresh.....

You are a confirmed madman. You are looking for more time for you to bite lines! If na me give this excuse now you go say I dey run, that it takes us so called vets days to write lines. Thats the same thing you said before FYH's match but you were left dumbfounded after I brought a master piece within 20 minutes that obliterated him together with his generic lines. I wrote this verse in a shorter time frame and yet it was better than the one I fought you with. How do you explain that?

You can be busy enough to postpone battles but others can't be. Great!

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
is it only khimwhyte? what of vickybash? smh
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by kr0ne(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Heineken time! Bye, niggas!!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
TITLE -- EVEN THE REAL SNITCH

Khim White
Can u help me 4get abt sleak?
Apr 22, 2013

Kingsley Mikuz Achebeofrap Ezeala
Make a list of what you love about yourself. Then make anoda 1 of all d bad qualities of Sleak. Luk at both of 'em nd let urself draw d conclusion that Sleak doesn't deserve u, and that its 4 ur own gud dat u leave him. I swear u will have mre self-confidence knowing that he is a jerk 4 treatin a queen lik u dis bad.
Apr 22, 2013 · Sent from Mobile

Besides Im always here 4 u. I can swim across d atlantic jst 4 ur attention.

Khim White
Lol tanx Nice battle at nl
Apr 22, 2013

Tanx

Khim White
Can i battle' hope u wnt get angry
Apr 22, 2013

Dont battle

Khim White
He's already creating where we'd battle. Ok I wnt after this.
Apr 22, 2013

If i hav 2 let u den u hav 2 upload ya pix. Cos im already head over heels in luv wit u.

Khim White
I wil upload a decent one tonite. Okay let me send u 1
Apr 22, 2013

Pls do. Mwah!

Khim White
Apr 22, 2013
(Sent a picture)

Wait is dat u?

Khim White
Yah.. Wat
Apr 22, 2013

Im deletin sleak 4rm my friends list. Am
serious!

Khim White
Why? What happened? U guys still have beef?
Apr 22, 2013

Its nt dat! How can a normal guy treat a girl
lik u lik trash. Im so angry wit him for doin dis 2 u. OMG!!!

TO BE CONTINUED ....

did u jst said u knew it was sleak??
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
this is just too much. krizzkutz lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz:

You are a confirmed madman. You are looking for more time for you to bite lines! If na me give this excuse now you go say I dey run, that it takes us so called vets days to write lines. Thats the same thing you said before FYH's match but you were left dumbfounded after I brought a master piece within 20 minutes that obliterated him together with his generic lines. I wrote this verse in a shorter time frame and yet it was better than the one I fought you with. How do you explain that?

You can be busy enough to postpone battles but others can't be. Great!

of course, i am scared of you now. mikuz the legendary writer. your 10 losses in the last 6 months is enough for me to be scared of you. if i add the fact that you were actually caught pants down snitching on another man then i am certainly quaking in my boots for you.

you are a monumental disgrace...
FYH used your face to clean the toilet....you conceded defeat and told us you were quitting NL altogether and now you are back? do you even have any iota of decorum in you? until you win a battle, no top-tier textcee will battle you & stop biting bonez's lyrics.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Krizzkutz: gaayy, u wudnt want me to start bringing inboxes to NL, bcus e done die down for fb?? U knw it was sleak n u kept on chattn?? Wen u n sleak get beef?? bla bla bla I knew twas sleak, moofucking snitch, ban me for nl, e don even taya me . .

So how did I know who Covergurl is? Na mumu goat you be. So if a guy chykes your sister for two weeks straight without asking for her number or location she go take the guy serious?

Ewu mmeee!

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
now this is too bad. did mikuz really do all this??
he even did 'mmuah' grin grin "kisses from men"
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne:
No way! I never thought you hate me. I'd rather say Iceskidd is a double-faced being, if I wanna mention. He's always using side shots against me . . .but why should I care? I big pass am
eyah sori o but i even like you. You know me face to face? No. So wetin make u think say i go hate person over internet shitt? But i hate lime pass anything the dude disgust me. Lmfao
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Anacksunamun: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Krizzkutz:

did u jst said u knew it was sleak??
Holy smokes!! shockedshocked
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Is this krizzkutz nigga fo' real? It has happened to almost everyone. At one point every guy falls for another mumu guy using a female ghost account.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Anacksunamun: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
This Coogar na real werey. gringrin He's already using Mikuz's personals against him. gringrin.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Anacksunamun: This Coogar na real werey. gringrin He's already using Mikuz's personals against him. gringrin.

mikuz go hear am with that khimwhyte episode. he doesn't even know his own don finish for NL. make i return from my trip next week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.