Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41787 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nafizzey(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello house. greetings to everyone who has been part of this group. I fervently laud the efforts of the Op for coming up with this initiative.

My name is Fauk, I base in Abuja and a graduate (prospective corper). Am also an aspiring to become entrepreneur though am idle for now. Had tried mini import before but quit due to some reasons.

Am happy to be part of the family. keep the good work Up and How do I join d whatsapp group?

God bless All
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Dremichaels(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
hello, i just stumble across this thread today. I'm an engineering graduate of mapoly currently serving and fell in love wit abeokuta during my school days. I have a dream to open a morden fashion designing outfit in the city. I want to enrol in a reputable fashion school so as to learn abt fashion entrepreneurship but nysc is delaying me cos I couldn't work my posting to Lagos and I can't find a good fashion school in kogi where I'm posted. I jst hope I wont lose interest b4 I finish my service. I jst need some encouragement from this house.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
spiralwedge: op, Good One. I am in.
@spiralwedge,
Welcome to the group. Could you please share with us what you do at the moment? We would like to know if you as aspiring or budding entrepreneur.
The house would like to know your business interest and other activities you have interest in.
We would also like to know your present location. If you are located in Abeokuta, you can drop your email so that I forward the group's pre-registration e-form to you.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nafizzey: Hello house. greetings to everyone who has been part of this group. I fervently laud the efforts of the Op for coming up with this initiative.

My name is Fauk, I base in Abuja and a graduate (prospective corper). Am also an aspiring to become entrepreneur though am idle for now. Had tried mini import before but quit due to some reasons.

Am happy to be part of the family. keep the good work Up and How do I join d whatsapp group?

God bless All
@Nafizzey,
Welcome to the group. Thanks for commending the effort of all members here.
You may send a PM to me here or drop your email address, so that I will be able to send you the groups Whatsapp contact.

By the way, what do you plan doing after your service year? You should be planning in advance. Do you have any idea yet? What do you have passion for? What other activities do you have interest in, aside entrepreneurship?

The house is also excited to have you as one of us. (Though online member smiley but maybe one day, you may have a business in Abeokuta, which will automatically make you a full member)
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dremichaels: hello, i just stumble across this thread today. I'm an engineering graduate of mapoly currently serving and fell in love wit abeokuta during my school days. I have a dream to open a morden fashion designing outfit in the city. I want to enrol in a reputable fashion school so as to learn abt fashion entrepreneurship but nysc is delaying me cos I couldn't work my posting to Lagos and I can't find a good fashion school in kogi where I'm posted. I jst hope I wont lose interest b4 I finish my service. I jst need some encouragement from this house.

@ Engr Dremichaels smiley
You are welcome. I congratulate you for completing your studies in our great city ( City/State of the firsts ). I also want to thank you for having interest in the city. cool

Please do not lose interest on the fashion career. I see a lot of opportunities in fashion. There are a lot of fashion institutes in Lagos, but if you are financially buoyant, you may go to Europe for few short courses to master this.
By the way, why don't you think inwardly and start something great from you Engineering knowledge? we may work together and create an innovate business from that engineering skill, but if you have more passion in Fashion, who am I to say nay smiley when your instinct and passion lies in fashion for real.

Oooh! I almost forget to tell you, I know a creative fashion designer, though I don't think she wants to train anyone at the moment, cheesy cos she is learning footwear & accessories design now. Yet, she may share some experience.

My brother keep calm & start-up.
Please send me a PM here on NL or drop you email, if you wish to join the group and become a full member. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by spiralwedge(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Fffk
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by megan1: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hello house. Good job going on here. I'm new to ogun state because of nysc. I'm a caterer. I bake cakes, small chops, drinks ( Chapman, bobmarley etc). My problem is sourcing for new customers as I am far from my main location.

Any contact for your event or a friends event is very much welcome.

Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Blessedmum(f): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
newacca: Hello house,

1. newacca
2. Jamalee
3. Bank450
4. Biggboy
5. genralph
6. Yewaman
7. Ola
8. Ntyce
9. Gazzy88
10. fjoksy
11. readone1
12. Scotcom
13. Walexwal
14. AdeCisco
15. Scampy
16. Estilo
17. Folak48
18. Deesquarediddy
19. Royalicon
20. Blessedmum
21. Holajide( not on nairaland )

Please check your email. You have two new messages from this group.

1. Our pre-registration e-form

2. Our group contact ( Particularly the whatsapp contact) at last grin

Please fill out the e-form sent to you as soon as possible, so as to receive the update on our upcoming meets and events as they unfold.

Please confirm if you have received the form.
Thanks.
I wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise day.
Ciao! smiley

Am yet to get any mail. I am yet to be added to the bbm group also.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Blessedmum:

Kindly send me a PM here or drop your email. I'll give you the BBM and whatsapp contacts.
I would be looking forward forward to receiving your message.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Bank450(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
tonjeola: Wow! interesting thread, when newacca comment on one of my posts, inviting me, never know have been missing, like your effort in bring like-minded together.
am Tajudeen from Ijebu Ode, an affiliate marketer and mini importer. like to be part of the innovation.

Wow one of the bosses of the importation thread.. Very great welcome tajudeen. I hope you are on the bbm group?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
megan1: Hello house. Good job going on here. I'm new to ogun state because of nysc. I'm a caterer. I bake cakes, small chops, drinks ( Chapman, bobmarley etc). My problem is sourcing for new customers as I am far from my main location.

Any contact for your event or a friends event is very much welcome.

Thanks
Welcome Megan1. I don't get your point. Do you mean NYSC brought you to the city or you have not being in the city for long cos you went to other state for NYSC?
Whichever way, we are here to support one another. Though we may not market / promote your biz as a group, if you aren't part of us, but we may patronize you if you offer quality services.

But as an individual, I may promote and patronize your business smiley so, how do I contact you if I wanna throw a party and I need small chops and chap man? cheesy
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by tonjeola(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bank450:

Wow one of the bosses of the importation thread.. Very great welcome tajudeen. I hope you are on the bbm group?
thanks Bank450. am happy to join you here. i will be on BBM in 2 weeks time.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
tonjeola:
thanks Bank450. am happy to join you here. i will be on BBM in 2 weeks time.
I added you to the whatsapp. You and I are the only member there presently. cheesy
Still, it's good we created it for those who don't have BBM. BTW is your whatsapp active?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
spiralwedge:

Thanks.

I presently shuttle between Abk and Lasgidi cos of work which is at the former. Done several businesses in the past, but the one that I had most passion for was in stationeries, laptop and office equipment supplies and services.
I presently have intereste for shoe, bags and belt business. Also, I have a huge passion for agriculture... farming and processing.

my email: sammydirect@yandex.com
You've got a mail. Check your inbox and confirm.
Agriculture is gonna be the next Big Bang in Africa, as forecasted my stake holders of world economies. What's up with shoes,bags and belt biz ? Importing,manufacturing , boutique or dealership?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Dremichaels(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
newacca:

@ Engr Dremichaels smiley
You are welcome. I congratulate you for completing your studies in our great city ( City/State of the firsts ). I also want to thank you for having interest in the city. cool

Please do not lose interest on the fashion career. I see a lot of opportunities in fashion. There are a lot of fashion institutes in Lagos, but if you are financially buoyant, you may go to Europe for few short courses to master this.
By the way, why don't you think inwardly and start something great from you Engineering knowledge? we may work together and create an innovate business from that engineering skill, but if you have more passion in Fashion, who am I to say nay smiley when your instinct and passion lies in fashion for real.

Oooh! I almost forget to tell you, I know a creative fashion designer, though I don't think she wants to train anyone at the moment, cheesy cos she is learning footwear & accessories design now. Yet, she may share some experience.

My brother keep calm & start-up.
Please send me a PM here on NL or drop you email, if you wish to join the group and become a full member. smiley
what kind of engineering related biz are u thinking of right now?
but I'm more interested in d fashion biz
here's my e-mail: darejeje2014@gmail.com
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Tectono: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wow!!! We, at Tectono Group, are excited to be here. We give kudos to the founder of this thread. Our services include but not limited to business brokerage services in oil & gas, logistics, real estate, internet marketing and blogging. We are ready to contribute our own quota towards the development of entrepreneurs on this thread. You can check out this link: http://tectono..com
You will soon be getting our contributions. Thanks a billion.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by scampy(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Good morning all, i hope you all had a splendid night. Op i have replied your mail.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2014
scampy: Good morning all, i hope you all had a splendid night. Op i have replied your mail.
Hi scampy, I will check. We had an interesting meet yesterday. Update will come in a short while. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nafizzey(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2014
newacca:
@Nafizzey,
Welcome to the group. Thanks for commending the effort of all members here.
You may send a PM to me here or drop your email address, so that I will be able to send you the groups Whatsapp contact.

By the way, what do you plan doing after your service year? You should be planning in advance. Do you have any idea yet? What do you have passion for? What other activities do you have interest in, aside entrepreneurship?

The house is also excited to have you as one of us. (Though online member smiley but maybe one day, you may have a business in Abeokuta, which will automatically make you a full member)
Thanks man, seriously I have passion to blog, web design, online import & other online Businesses like Affiliate market e.t.c

Aside entrepreneurship, other activities I do have interest is to see me realise my Childhood dream, which is to become a banker and financial analyst Cos I read Accountancy.

In the mean time, do add me to the Whatsapp Grp. Email nafizzey5151@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2014
Dremichaels:
what kind of engineering related biz are u thinking of right now?
but I'm more interested in d fashion biz
here's my e-mail: darejeje2014@gmail.com
Bro, since you said you have more passion for Fashion, then let's focus our attention and strength on that side. Can you sketch?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2014
Nafizzey: Thanks man, seriously I have passion to blog, web design, online import & other online Businesses like Affiliate market e.t.c

Aside entrepreneurship, other activities I do have interest is to see me realise my Childhood dream, which is to become a banker and financial analyst Cos I read Accountancy.

In the mean time, do add me to the Whatsapp Grp. Email nafizzey5151@yahoo.com tnx
So my friend, what is keeping you from starting a new thing? Could you please share with us why you stopped the mini-importation business?
You have passion for blogging, web design, online import... fine! which one of them can you follow passionately even if money is not coming yet? If you can pick one of it for now, then write it down. Draw a model on how to make it a reality.
I mean list out what it takes to make it a real business.
*Write your idea down, then develop a business plan for it. From the plan you should know how much you need and what other factors to considers before flying the business. Your ideas needs to be handy, you never know when you may ram into an Investor, who wanna know if he can invest on you or not.

Keep calm and start-up bro.
I wish you all the best.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2014
Blessedmum:

Don't worry Ma'am. I sent you a message now. Check your mail and from there I will send you the group's BBM and Whatsapp contact including the e-Form.
Abeg no vex Ma grin
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yes. I want to say a big think you to all members who showed up at the group meet yesterday. It was interesting and fun. We are forging ahead. Now, we have concluded on the name of our group smiley after the interesting vote.

I'm already setting the stage for our social media accounts, as promised at our last meet.
Omodele, thx for the drink and pastry. Grazie mille! Waxie and Joksie eventually spent more time than they planned grin
Holarjide, the food man, though not on NL, but I gotta drag him here one day. A busy man!

I owe you all something big.
Let's do it again!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by darocha1: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi guyz,
Firstly i must applaud the initiative of creating this thread.
Youths generally need to step up their game and be more innovative,especially in Ogun state.
We egbas,ijebus are known only for parties and innecessarily spendings.hence its high time we took the notion as a challenge...
Am the Principal Consultant of WHITE CONSULT TECHNOLOGY LTD, you can like our fb page or look us more on www.whiteconsults.com or @white_consult on twitter.
Our firm is an Ict firm domiciled in Ijebu-Ode, for further networking you can reach us via;
whatsapp ; 08137539988
bbm; 7B5E78B9
Think Transformation...Think Technology
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Officially signing in. I run internet businesses; binary trading, affiliate marketing, infopreneur, and sometimes mini importation based on demand. Based in Abeokuta, but travels most atimes organising seminars. I own and create blogs for example; http://4xbinarytrading.info Peace Out.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by darocha1: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
We gat a promo going on rite now and i will like my fellow ogun people to benefit.

Did you know you can get a brand new laptop for as low as 57k. Authenticator seal & 1yr warranty.
for more details...
Call 08137539988
Bbm pin 7B5E78B9
visit our fb page :White consult technology ltd
website ; www.whiteconsults.com
office addy; no. 20 odiolowo str, off olisa palace.Ijebu-Ode. Ogun State.

Think Transformation...Think Technologyī€ˇ
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
darocha1: Hi guyz,
Firstly i must applaud the initiative of creating this thread.
Youths generally need to step up their game and be more innovative,especially in Ogun state.
We egbas,ijebus are known only for parties and innecessarily spendings.hence its high time we took the notion as a challenge...
Am the Principal Consultant of WHITE CONSULT TECHNOLOGY LTD, you can like our fb page or look us more on www.whiteconsults.com or @white_consult on twitter.
Our firm is an Ict firm domiciled in Ijebu-Ode, for further networking you can reach us via;
whatsapp ; 08137539988
bbm; 7B5E78B9
Welcome darocha1. So, what are you doing to be the change you wanna see?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by darocha1: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
My mission is to empower ogun state with Ict knowledge through seminars,trainings,IT gadgets,Ict solutions & consultancy and new innovations.
Have given out our pin earlier & digits for those on whatsapp.
Gracias.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by megan1: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by hedgesfun(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
hello peeps may the glory of God be with us all, am here to also introduce myself and all I do and possibly we could actually network and do stuffs togethet. I am an entrepreneur and had really gotten myself involves in lots and am still doing them all, I am though an employee in a fmcg company in Lagos but I strongly believe in being ur own boss and the earlier u start the better. I am running a hotspot/WiFi internet in oke ilewo abeokuta, our office is no7 Lalubu street besides mtn office we 're called xchante wireless, like I said I am into lots of stuffs, I do importation and I tendered towards gadgets and fashion, I have a Facebook page where I sell gadgets though not always cos of time buh my people re assured if they want best quality gadgets am their ist point of contact. I will continue with all I do at a later post however I do mentoring as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise / Facts About Dud Cheque / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.