Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41798 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2014
yewaman: Good morning @ newacca, will check today, this my smartphone chops data,
but once I reload will confirm invite, thanks, I have a blessed day and a great week ahead everyone.
No problem sir.
I also wish you and every other member a profitable enterprise week. smiley

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:26am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello peeps, anyone in the house knws who buys truck-load of yams in abeokuta or Ibadan?
Got an offer to buy fresh from the farms, but I need a sure buyer since I will be reselling...

Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2014
Angelstartups: Hello all.
Great meeting you guys plan. Also do remember to check www.angelstartups.com.ng for those that already have an idea/ business that is viable and lucrative but need capital to grow. Its absolutely free!
Thank you for sharing information about your organisation. I hope ideas are safe with you cheesy Though in my own opinion, no idea is really new,while invention is rare.
I subscribe to Pat Utomi's quote: it's better to have 10% of something than to have 100% of nothing.
I just wanna implore entrepreneurs to be smart while negotiation their equity.
I wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise week.
Ciao! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
The updated list

1. newacca
2. Jamalee
3. Bank450
4. Biggboy
5. genralph
6. Yewaman
7. Ola
8. Ntyce
9. Gazzy88
10. fjoksy
11. readone1
12. Scotcom
13. Walexwal
14. AdeCisco
15. Scampy
16. Estilo
17. Folak48
18. Deesquarediddy
19. Royalicon

Please. if you are on this list and you are yet to be on our BBM group list notify us here.
Also, if you have dropped your email addy,please check your email for confirmation message from me via gmail.

I wish you all a profitable enterprise week.
Ciao!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Angelstartups(f): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello @newacca,

Thanks for your question. In fact, you have said it all, there really is no completely NEW idea under the sun, what we have is a tweaking of an already industry/ business where we improve on value offering, either by helping clients/ consumers reduce their cost, increase speed of delivery, putting more money into people's hands, and so on. However, we advice idea/ business owners to keep the information to be posted on our portal as simple as possible, so serious and genuine investors interested in such industry picks interest not just based on the idea but the background and experience of the idea owner.

Like you said, to own 10% of a great idea that is turned into reality is completely better than 100% of Zero. Ideas are not enough, execution is the key.

Today, Bill Gates owns less than 7% of Microsoft, the company he founded with Paul Allen, yet he is worth $76B, through investment in Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway, his foundation and other companies.

Africans must begin to develop culture of financial integrity and trust to grow beyond their imaginations.

Look at Jumia, Konga, for instance, the idea has always been out there in the form of AMAZON and EBAY and even Alibaba, but nobody, not a single Nigerian had the courage & determination to execute such magnitude here due to FEAR of failure, Ovashop tried, but did not sustain it.
Nairaland, Jobberman and other successful Platforms, had the courage, determination and persistence to try out ideas that existed in developed worlds and now hugely successful and celebrated.

Once more, ideas are good, but execution with courage, determination and perseverance is KEY and certainly with the right funding.

Angelstartups uphold the highest level of ethics in terms of professionalism, confidentiality, integrity, independence and objectivity and therefore will NEVER disclose member's ideas.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hey guys,
Please share what you've learnt in the business world today. I believe as an entrepreneur,you should learn new things on a daily basis.
Today, I learnt it's not always business as usual. As I was with loads of work today, I was stressed and down. I withdrew and took up my tablet for a game ( asphalt8 ) after two rounds of knockdown and multiplayer races, I got re-energized and bounced back to my productive way. cheesy

The end result, I was able to make a great negotiate with a partner. smiley
Keep calm and share your experience.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by dangoteagent: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 12:43am On Aug 13, 2014
dangoteagent: To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
We groom entrepreneurs here, not distributors.Pls.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. My tip of the day is: start small and grow big! smiley

I wish you all a profitable day.
Ciao! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by SHOT(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
hi, am ebenezer... am an entrepreneur based in osogbo, osun state. hope i can join u guys here till Osun starts up something similar.
Am into entertainment and IT.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
SHOT: hi, am ebenezer... am an entrepreneur based in osogbo, osun state. hope i can join u guys here till Osun starts up something similar.
Am into entertainment and IT.
Welcome Ebenezer. It's a free world. Our main aim is to foster entrepreneurship without borders, though it will be much easier starting from our different communities. You can join the conversation here. We want to support and learn from one another. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by biggboy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
Good evening my fellow entrepreneurs!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
biggboy: Good evening my fellow entrepreneurs!
Good evening Bro smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2014
Good morning entrepreneurs. It's a new day. smiley
I wish everyone a profitable enterprise day.
Ciao!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Blessedmum(f): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2014
Good morning y'all, I hope it's not too late to join;just came across this thread. I am presently based in Abk,av been nurturing going into d biz world since but due to fund restriction I haven't been able. However am happy with d thread,I believe with d support we ll give to one another our ideas ll bcome I reality. I intend dealing with fashion world$Agriculture&i wouldn't mind learning from others.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2014
Blessedmum: Good morning y'all, I hope it's not too late to join;just came across this thread. I am presently based in Abk,av been nurturing going into d biz world since but due to fund restriction I haven't been able. However am happy with d thread,I believe with d support we ll give to one another our ideas ll bcome I reality. I intend dealing with fashion world$Agriculture&i wouldn't mind learning from others.
Welcome on board Ma'am. smiley You are right on time. It's good and promising having our future in our hands, though it's challenging; but also interesting and rewarding afterward. Do you have any prior skill in fashion?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hello house,
How is the day going over there? Who wants to share a business experience today? smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Blessedmum(f): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
@newacca, thanks for the acceptance...I trained as a fashion designer though I had to stop midway when I got a job but I have decided to finish my training. Next month by God's grace I intend to start sales of first grade clothes(av been sourcing for information since dat's why I haven't started).
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by yewaman: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
@ newacca: just turned on my bb, no invite from you, do you mind sending it again?
7E2173E2
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
yewaman: @ newacca: just turned on my bb, no invite from you, do you mind sending it again?
7E2173E2
Invite sent again. Check.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Blessedmum: @newacca, thanks for the acceptance...I trained as a fashion designer though I had to stop midway when I got a job but I have decided to finish my training. Next month by God's grace I intend to start sales of first grade clothes(av been sourcing for information since dat's why I haven't started).
Fashion is cool. Keep it up and never give up. I may connect you with a good fashion designer trained in Italy. You may share technical knowledge. Though, I need to seek her consent.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by yewaman: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
invite accepted!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jamalee: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders. I've been on this thread since its inception, but I have not been participating for a while now due to the minor qualms I had on my mobile phone. Mr. Newacca, here's my e-mail address; alimiibrahim@gmail.com. You can send me the precise date we will meet for meeting in person again to this e-mail address and I will be very happy if you can do that for me. Please, I'm not on BBM neither Whatsapp. I'll like to be part of the next meeting so that I can share some ideas and equally gain some. I know that this thread will bring out something meaningful and it will grow beyond our expectations. Thanks...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2014
jamalee: Good evening my fellow Nairalanders. I've been on this thread since its inception, but I have not been participating for a while now due to the minor qualms I had on my mobile phone. Mr. Newacca, here's my e-mail address; alimiibrahim@gmail.com. You can send me the precise date we will meet for meeting in person again to this e-mail address and I will be very happy if you can do that for me. Please, I'm not on BBM neither Whatsapp. I'll like to be part of the next meeting so that I can share some ideas and equally gain some. I know that this thread will bring out something meaningful and it will grow beyond our expectations. Thanks...
Good a:m jamalee. I will send you an e-mail. Meanwhile, I'll implore you to keep a tab on this thread for latest update since you said you are neither on BBM nor whatsapp at the moment.
You can also keep an eye on your email.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Ciao! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
jamalee: Good evening my fellow Nairalanders. I've been on this thread since its inception, but I have not been participating for a while now due to the minor qualms I had on my mobile phone. Mr. Newacca, here's my e-mail address; alimiibrahim@gmail.com. You can send me the precise date we will meet for meeting in person again to this e-mail address and I will be very happy if you can do that for me. Please, I'm not on BBM neither Whatsapp. I'll like to be part of the next meeting so that I can share some ideas and equally gain some. I know that this thread will bring out something meaningful and it will grow beyond our expectations. Thanks...
You've got a mail.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
The updated list

1. newacca
2. Jamalee
3. Bank450
4. Biggboy
5. genralph
6. Yewaman
7. Ola
8. Ntyce
9. Gazzy88
10. fjoksy
11. readone1
12. Scotcom
13. Walexwal
14. AdeCisco
15. Scampy
16. Estilo
17. Folak48
18. Deesquarediddy
19. Royalicon
20. Blessedmum

Please. if you are on this list and you are yet to be on our BBM group list notify us here.
Also, if you have dropped your email addy,please check your email for confirmation message from me via gmail.

I wish you all a profitable enterprise week.
Ciao!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
^^....boss..bt why is the grp jst a BBgrp?i think a whatsapp grp wld av canceld all accessibility-restrictions to its minimum..if not for the bb barrier,i for don join tay tay..

Anyway...ggood job!!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by dejsmiles(m): 4:02am On Aug 16, 2014
Am a banker based in lagos. Aspiring to be a farmer someday. I will like to be part of this forum. And I will appreciate if we can create one on whatsapp cos I beliver it has a wider coverage than BBM.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2014
omoteamac: ^^....boss..bt why is the grp jst a BBgrp?i think a whatsapp grp wld av canceld all accessibility-restrictions to its minimum..if not for the bb barrier,i for don join tay tay..

Anyway...ggood job!!
Bro thanks for the observation. The group is not limited to BBM. It's just that I don't have access to whatsapp at the moment and I'm doing everything possible to get gadget that supports the whatsapp app.

As soon as I figure out the whatsapp option, everyone will be informed here. Meanwhile, we can stay connected here too as an alternative till we fix more options.

Welcome bro.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2014
dejsmiles: Am Oladeji Sanbe a banker based in lagos. Aspiring to be a farmer someday. I will like to be part of this forum. And I will appreciate if we can create one on whatsapp cos I beliver it has a wider coverage than BBM.
Thanks for the tip, we are working on how to set up another channel. Welcome on board.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / How To Make Constant Winning Bet Using "Duoble Chance" Market. / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.