Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41791 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Happy weekend house! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by durango760(f): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Relocating from the USA to Nigeria soon and would love to settle down in Abeokuta. Came across this thread in July and I have been following closely. I am highly impressed with the way the OP responds to everyone's questions and concerns; that right there is a good leadership skill. I definitely want to be involved in this group.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by olushowunm(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2014
Nice idea and I hope you all have the zest to push it. Form a whatsapps group and bbm group and let's know when to meet ansd where? My number and pin is given on the signature. Thanks.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2014
Dremichaels:
what kind of engineering related biz are u thinking of right now?
but I'm more interested in d fashion biz
here's my e-mail: darejeje2014@gmail.com
Engr Dremichaels ,
Please check your inbox or junk mail, I just sent a mail to you via the groups email address (gmail)
Please confirm to me if you get it.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Nafizzey: Thanks man, seriously I have passion to blog, web design, online import & other online Businesses like Affiliate market e.t.c

Aside entrepreneurship, other activities I do have interest is to see me realise my Childhood dream, which is to become a banker and financial analyst Cos I read Accountancy.

In the mean time, do add me to the Whatsapp Grp. Email nafizzey5151@yahoo.com tnx
You've got a mail.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2014
isreal35: Officially signing in. I run internet businesses; binary trading, affiliate marketing, infopreneur, and sometimes mini importation based on demand. Based in Abeokuta, but travels most atimes organising seminars. I own and create blogs for example; http://4xbinarytrading.info Peace Out.
Kindly drop you email address, so that I could forward our e-form to you.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2014
darocha1: My mission is to empower ogun state with Ict knowledge through seminars,trainings,IT gadgets,Ict solutions & consultancy and new innovations.
Have given out our pin earlier & digits for those on whatsapp.
Gracias.
Think Transformation...Think Technology
If you are interested in the group, kindly drop your email address, we'll forward our registration e-form to you, then we all meet physically. That is the best way sir.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2014
megan1:

Nysc brought me to ogun state. I would like to join you as I am an entrepreneur n I also sell shoes sometimes.

Thanks.
Welcome to our beloved state and city. I will add you to the whatsapp group soon. Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nafizzey(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2014
newacca:
So my friend, what is keeping you from starting a new thing? Could you please share with us why you stopped the mini-importation business?
You have passion for blogging, web design, online import... fine! which one of them can you follow passionately even if money is not coming yet? If you can pick one of it for now, then write it down. Draw a model on how to make it a reality.
I mean list out what it takes to make it a real business.
*Write your idea down, then develop a business plan for it. From the plan you should know how much you need and what other factors to considers before flying the business. Your ideas needs to be handy, you never know when you may ram into an Investor, who wanna know if he can invest on you or not.

Keep calm and start-up bro.
I wish you all the best.
Seriously I love online import (and Blogging though am yet to start blogg) but however what is impeding me in importation is nothing but no market/ sales. As I write now, I still have some necklaces I imported about 2 months back but facing difficulty marketing them.though I sold some out. Supposedly there is sales, I would have sold them since & invested more into it. I will appreciate if u will share some marketing tips / techniques with me.

Honestly, I do have great enthusiasm to see me succeed become my own boss (self employed) cos I discover that ain't nothing better than doing what u love & making money from it & we can't rely oin this Govt

Before I finish my service year, I would like to see me settled in one line of business. Pertaining to starting something new, what new thing do u recommend? u could have some better idea than I do

God Bless All as we strive & aspire for Success
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
newacca:
You've got a mail.
boss..add me to the whatsapp grp..i am a photopreneur...07038347707
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
durango760: Relocating from the USA to Nigeria soon and would love to settle down in Abeokuta. Came across this thread in July and I have been following closely. I am highly impressed with the way the OP responds to everyone's questions and concerns; that right there is a good leadership skill. I definitely want to be involved in this group.
Thanks so much bro, for the words of encouragement smiley You are really welcome on the thread. We're really looking forward to welcoming you home. We hope you fit in easily and we are trying our best to get people like you back home, to develop your motherland. We shall try our level best to make the place viable for everyone ( those at home and those intending to come back home) may God help us.

You may drop your email or send a PM to me here, so that I send the group's e-form to you. You may also join the BBM and whatsapp group.
Looking forward to seeing you home bro. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have three of this mini fuel dispenser,sold 2 and one left for the lucky buyer....suitable for kerosene business especially if you are starting small with 5000ltrs tank or 10,000ltrs tank.

very strong and it comes with:
1. Hose and Nozzle.
2. Meter
3. Pump.
4. Electric motor.

Suitable for your purpose and can work with a smaller generator in case their is no light.

Thanks

my location is abule egba,Lagos.

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
olushowunm: Nice idea and I hope you all have the zest to push it. Form a whatsapps group and bbm group and let's know when to meet ansd where? My number and pin is given on the signature. Thanks.
Thanks and welcome. We've already moved behind online group. We actually had a meet on Thursday with an impressive turn up. smiley
Sorry, I can't find your number nor pin on your signature, but you may send me a PM here or even drop your email address here.
Thanks.
Have a lovely weekend.
Ciao! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by olushowunm(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
3342dc71 and 08037687072.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
olushowunm: 3342dc71 and 08037687072.
BBM group invite sent. We may also need your email to forward the e-form to you, but you may send the email on BBM group chat. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by darocha1: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
newacca:
If you are interested in the group, kindly drop your email address, we'll forward our registration e-form to you, then we all meet physically. That is the best way sir.

princeanoti@gmail.com
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:45am On Sep 07, 2014
darocha1:

princeanoti@gmail.com
I'll send an invite soon.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Dremichaels(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
newacca:
Engr Dremichaels ,
Please check your inbox or junk mail, I just sent a mail to you via the groups email address (gmail)
Please confirm to me if you get it.
I got it, thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Gazzy88(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
newacca u haven't added me on the whatsapp group email is gbengaamos679@gmail.com and number is 08144088142. where in abeokuta are u guys meeting presently in abeokuta. obrigado newacca
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Gazzy88: newacca u haven't added me on the whatsapp group email is gbengaamos679@gmail.com and number is 08144088142. where in abeokuta are u guys meeting presently in abeokuta. obrigado newacca
I added you to whatsapp group and will also send the e-form to you. Meanwhile, I expect you to make the whatsapp group lively as members on that platform are not active and I purposely got Smartphone with whatsapp cos of the group grin
Abeg no fall my hand ooo.

We meet at sky cafe, sky pavilion building, Oke-ilewo. But you need to fill and submit our e-form before you could receive update about events and development.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dremichaels:
I got it, thanks
I'm glad you did.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
omoteamac: boss..add me to the whatsapp grp..i am a photopreneur...07038347707
You've been added on whatsapp.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Ayodeb(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
A united state Nutritional company recommended by Robert Kiyosaki of Rich Dad, Poor Dad fame is looking for leaders in Abeokuta as foundation members. Only N15,000 is required to start and you can start making over a thousand dollars in just 90 days. Those interested can get in touch with me for details. Thanks.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ayodeb: A united state Nutritional company recommended by Robert Kiyosaki of Rich Dad, Poor Dad fame is looking for leaders in Abeokuta as foundation members. Only N15,000 is required to start and you can start making over a thousand dollars in just 90 days. Those interested can get in touch with me for details. Thanks.
We don't need to contact anyone in secret. If you have something good to share, please share it here. grin
We've got informed People here smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nafizzey(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nafizzey:
Seriously I love online import (and Blogging though am yet to start blogg) but however what is impeding me in importation is nothing but no market/ sales. As I write now, I still have some necklaces I imported about 2 months back but facing difficulty marketing them.though I sold some out. Supposedly there is sales, I would have sold them since & invested more into it. I will appreciate if u will share some marketing tips / techniques with me.

Honestly, I do have great enthusiasm to see me succeed become my own boss (self employed) cos I discover that ain't nothing better than doing what u love & making money from it & we can't rely oin this Govt

Before I finish my service year, I would like to see me settled in one line of business. Pertaining to starting something new, what new thing do u recommend? u could have some better idea than I do

@newacca. please reply to my post thanks...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nafizzey(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nafizzey:

@newacca, reply to my Post. Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nafizzey:
@newacca. please reply to my post thanks...
I'm sorry for replying late to your post. Well, you probably need to check some things, when next you are importing your goods. Check your area and your targeted customers. Are you importing what they want/need? Can they afford what you are offering them?
Having said that, are most of your customers internet users, basically on social media? You may actually use your social media account to promote your goods like I do.
Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland, BBM and whatsapp are tools that could do the magic. If you already have wide circle of friends on you SMN, it will be more easier for you.
I will tell you in my next post, how you could utilize your SMN account. I've got to rush for dinner. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Hello House,
I was listening to news paper review this morning via Rock city FM when an announcement came in, informing aspiring and budding entrepreneurs of an organisation that connects and supports young entrepreneurs. They called for entries from entrepreneurs who need business skill and fund to kick of their business.

Anyone of us may be interested. Trust mr, I checked their website. cheesy though it comes with its price. We are liable to pay 30k to participate and they mentioned what selected participants stand to gain, while non-selected participants gains associate membership.

Anyway, me still dey think how e go be ooo. Cos, I still need to knw how the selection criteria dey be. I'm an a risk taker though, but I calculate my risks.

This is there website site and the link http://ayeonline.org/index.php?pg=ayeen
Find out by yourself, don't come and say na person drag you to it oooo. Abeg cheesy

I wish you all a profitable enterprise week. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2014
I wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise week. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Dremichaels(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2014
add me on whatsapp, 07012855322
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2014
Dremichaels: add me on whatsapp, 07012855322
I just did.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Inspiration! smiley
What stops you from starting up, if this hopeful man could provide such vital services in this micro cubicle?

Please watch closely and see the size of the space and the services rendered by our man. cool

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / How To Make Constant Winning Bet Using "Duoble Chance" Market. / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.