Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43800 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Impulse80(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Weda the OP husband caught her fu*king someone else we don't know! She is telling us that her hubby is mean but she doesn't want to tell us what she did, well in my village we don't pass judgment until we've heard from both parties!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: lol no grin

No it is! I gree with you.

I have been emotionally abused my WHOOOOOLE LIFE!

I am going to call the UN Human Rights Commission to see if women can be charged to court. angry
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Go ahead. cool
Sagamite:

No it is! I gree with you.

I have been emotionally abused my WHOOOOOLE LIFE!

I am going to call the UN Human Rights Commission to see if women can be charged to court. angry
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: Go ahead. cool

Abeg, someone pass me Femi Falana's number.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by csteve: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Missmossy: Jeeeez! You both are married,ooops....his actions are so unreasonable. Birthdays are special days to be celebrated,whatever happened between you too ought not to affect whatsoever actions he takes.

Eeyah,that must have hurt,you both are married anyway,he should make it up to you the right waywink it is well.

B4 commenting ask what she Did
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by jsunex(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
ednut1: so wat shud we do

I luv ur question.... nice one
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by jnrbayano(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: All this because I called a man 'insensitive'?
It's all right.

Not just a man, but someone's husband.

Take the correction here and other corrections elsewhere, it won't reduce your personality rather it will add to it.

That's the essence of Nairaland and the discussions in it. Good points make way for better points.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Williamso(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
himkers:

Czechrep: My husband saw me kissed my ex, there were no strings attached, I apologised though, but he is taking it too far

shocked shocked shocked

[size=15pt] AM I THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS THREAD THAT READ THIS??! shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by meforyou1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!
men are emotionally wicked in nature

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Oahray: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Williamso:

[size=15pt] AM I THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS THREAD THAT READ THIS??! shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
did she truly write that? I doubt it. How could only one person have noticed it?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Williamso(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Oahray: did she truly write that? I doubt it. How could only one person have noticed it?

I wonder... But there's one "Deleted post" by the OP though; just wondering what that might be. undecided undecided
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Oahray: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Williamso:

I wonder... But there's one "Deleted post" by the OP though; just wondering what that might be. undecided undecided

What she wrote in her second post was...
Czechrep: Guys what could i possibly do that would warrant such meanness? Its so petty and i wouldnt ever bother to mention it, he visits nairaland and would probably see this and write back, Fyi i ddint cheat or steal or even commit any offense.thanks y'all for your comments, Whatever will be will be, i didnt ask for any gifts or money, i just felt " Happy Birthday " would have meant alot, cheers guys

I even quoted it before the removal.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by loswhite(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: If accepting what is true is equal to being fake, then yes, I LOVE fake people
and what exactly is true? Saying somebody when too far without hearing the story...smh 4 ur small sense

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
OMG! for you humongous brains
loswhite: and what exactly is true? Saying somebody when too far without hearing the story...smh 4 ur small sense
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by fucklikant101(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2014

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!

Come to me, and i come to you then we can come together

10 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by olumzzz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
IYANGBALI: I knows her
IYANGBALI ds ur pix is making me wanna committed murders. ... Abeg IYANGBALI I wan apply make i dy work 4 ur factory
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by kskpoundz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op, nl is not d bst place to seek 4 an advice in relationship or marriage.d bst way to settle ur problem is to let what happen between u two to stay wit u two. If what u did is nt really a big deal,den he purposely did dat cos he doesn't have enough to fulfill his promise to u on ur bd so he used ur slightest mistake as an xcuse.I do dat somtims. Pls let ur marriage base on Gods words.pray to God & forget about wat he did.he wil com bak to his senses daz if wat Ù did is nt bad.Good luck in ur marriage.bless ya
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nicepoker(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
and what is your own judgement
You that have heard the "Whole story" undecided undecided
u reason like a ram

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by tosinhtml: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
hayorbaami:

A man made a comment I backed up but you eediotic weakling ignored that and decided to jump on my post. Why didn't you tag the guy a feminist? When will you retarrded men even learn to keep feminism out of your lips? Better watch it if you don't want your obituary to read "died of hatred for feminism". Olofo!

OK, the only point you have is that i tagged you a feminist. Ok, i apologize.

( Point of Correction ) -- Next time, don't back up a S-t-u-p-i-d statement , either made by a Man or Woman. Because it makes you automatically S-t-u-p-i-d.

You knew quite well that the statement was plainly S-t-u-p-i-d and you still backed it up.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
tosinhtml:

( Point of Correction ) -- Next time, don't back up a S-t-u-p-i-d statement , either made by a Man or Woman. Because it makes you automatically S-t-u-p-i-d.

You knew quite well that the statement was plainly S-t-u-p-i-d and you still backed it up.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by lekzzydo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
#Yawns
What does that have to do with the comment I made
Expecting me to stand up and support her husband blindly right undecided undecided

"-_-"
that is why you blindly supported the wife
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by lekzzydo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sijo01: Speechless.
r u dumb?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by hayorbaami: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
tosinhtml:

No need to apologise for tagging me a feminist, it is not an insult you m0r0n. I wear the badge proudly. Men like you who just feel the need to mention it in every discussion irritate me because it makes you appear like bitter insecure eediots whowould end up 6ft below if they keep mentioning it every moment of their lives like it is a threat to their miserable existence.

As for a comment being st_pid or not, I won't take you serious on that. You are clearly the s-t-pid one for wanting to shove your opinion down my throat.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by elipheleh(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2014

dayuuummm !!!

Is it not his own body and emotions? Does it belong to you? He has a right to do what he wants. Deal with your own and stop disturbing nairaland
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Do u love mosquito, well how u
Jamean:

mosquito...
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by ocelot2006(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
onegig: i don't join words with certified Ward X candidates. I would however respond to this not for your benefit but because of the "salvageable others" who may read it.

Yeah, she made a mistake but didn't she apologise? What else does he want her to do? Walk unclad on the street to show remorse?

Holding grudges with a woman who has apologised for wrong doing and you still not even been able to say a happy birthday on her birthday is insensitive. Someone you are married to o not just someone they dashed you.

How low can people go? How insensitive and immature can you be?

I guess if something bad also happened to her you won't commiserate with her all because she wronged you.

Maybe you learn how men behave. They tell you to your face what you have done and move on. They don't go on behaving like babies holding grudges for days.

No offense kiddo, but are you married?

And do you know the full story behind this case? 'cos so far the lady hasn't been forthcoming about the details behind the "issue", and we've not heard from the hubby. So you may want to tone down your "judgment" of the dude, "real man.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by ocelot2006(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
gabicon: The best way to get a revenge is to embarrass him with kindness, love, affection, and sex. Heaping up this kind of revenge will be like heaping up burning coals on his head. After sometime he will come apologising and pls try not to repeat what you did to him it must have really pissed him off. And most importantly enjoy your marriage God bless u.

Naaaah, it doesn't work AT ALL
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sijo01(f): 1:19am On Aug 02, 2014
lekzzydo: r u dumb?

Am not! are you stupid?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Czechrep: 1:49am On Aug 02, 2014
Hinkers (aka bastard) edited this own post and wrote the kissing an ex post,how could he Bastard

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2014
@op u told us what he did wrong but u ddnt tell us what u did wrong, except that u hv apologised and u expect us to give a fair judgement with such limited info? what if u mistakenly broke his joystick during sex n apologised even if it's only two days to ur bday? saying sorry cannot b enuf o....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.