Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43762 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2014
whatever.
clemmonce: Then I think you are the one that is insensitive. going by your comments.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by jnrbayano(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: I almost used the word 'immature' but changed it last minute. And I say Things as they are, no matter how serious the issue claims to be.

You would have gone ahead to use the bold. No biggie, because you feel you are more matured. Funny stuff cheesy

But I thought you should know that the word "insensitive" is judgement word and If you must pass judgement, the two parties will be present and must have presented their accounts.

Take it or leave it, whether you are saying the right thing or not, don't allow caution to fly away through the window when you choose your diction as partaining to someone's marriage.

11 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by jnrbayano(m): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2014
clemmonce: Then I think you are the one that is insensitive. going by your comments.

1000likes

13 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2014
Whaaat
jnrbayano:

You would have gone ahead to use the bold. No biggie, because you feel you are more matured. Funny stuff cheesy

But I thought you should know that the word "insensitive" is judgement word and If you must pass judgement, the two parties will be present and must have presented their accounts.

Take it or leave it, whether you are saying the right thing or not, don't allow caution to fly away through the window when you choose your diction as partaining to someone's marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by jnrbayano(m): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: Whaaat

It will be clear when you get married.

smiley

14 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2014
jnrbayano:

wtf r u on abt?? dere's nothing wrong with mstik sayin op's husband is insensitive. wat he did is downright insensitive to his wife. what's wrong with using d word? she didn't call him any names, just dat his action is insensiitive n she's right. ignoring ur wife n not wishing her a happy birthday is 2 much

7 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks a lot, bro.
aflyingbird:
wtf r u on abt?? dere's nothing wrong with mstik sayin op's husband is insensitive. wat he did is downright insensitive to his wife. what's wrong with using d word? she didn't call him any names, just dat his action is insensiitive n she's right. ignoring ur wife n not wishing her a happy birthday is 2 much

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: LOL. I say insensitive because she apologised and he still is not talking to her-even on her birthday! And you know how important birthdays are to us women lol grin Anyway, marriage is not a bed of roses and he should know that forgiveness is an important aspect in marriage.
this is an attempt to present ignorance as intelligence.

11 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 01, 2014
jnrbayano: Op,

I know how hurtful it is to you for your hubby to ignore you on your birthday.

There must be a way to reason with him, employ all your feminine charms on him, he will surely come around.

Good luck.
dis is d kind of comment I expect from ladies, but it is a shame dat they dnt even realise their strenght.

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by bravolyk(m): 3:07am On Aug 01, 2014
@OP Ur hubby no get money for birthday and did not know how to tell u.

Nah correct guy man

better luck next year

7 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by mstik(f): 3:42am On Aug 01, 2014
A big K to you,man
Jenams: this is an attempt to present ignorance as intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by hensben(m): 4:16am On Aug 01, 2014
jnrbayano: Op,

I know how hurtful it is to you for your hubby to ignore you on your birthday.

There must be a way to reason with him, employ all your feminine charms on him, he will surely come around.

Good luck.
@op, follow this advice

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by tellwisdom: 4:17am On Aug 01, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Czechrep: 4:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Post Deleted

9 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by hensben(m): 4:19am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: A big K to you,man
tongue
cool
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by cassette(m): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2014
Please post pictures of your marriage certificate or I don't believe this

6 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Guys what could i possibly do that would warrant such meanness? Its so petty and i wouldnt ever bother to mention it, he visits nairaland and would probably see this and write back, Fyi i ddint cheat or steal or even commit any offense.thanks y'all for your comments, Whatever will be will be, i didnt ask for any gifts or money, i just felt " Happy Birthday " would have meant alot, cheers guys

czechrep's hubby, since u r a nairalander, i know u will read dis...

whatever d issue is, u shud've put it aside n show luv to ur wife on her bday... not just on her bday but daily. don't get angry over little things to da point of hurting ur wife, wat u did was very hurtful. 12-yr olds act dis way, not adults. u r an adult n u r married. anything bothering u? speak up, work it out with her, don't hold grudges. d petty issue happened 2 days before her bday, she apologized to make u happy but u still chose to snub her n treat her badly on her bday, a once a yr occasion, y nau? u r being a bully to ur own wife, it's not good

27 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2014
GoodFaith:
Learn to respect your man
Let her say what she did first before you judge her. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2014
sad
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2014
You better pray for him, because no room for divorce o. And he'll still have to deal with more hurt, because you don't have to please him all the time because you fear his reaction. Just pray for him, talking won't change him but if you want, find someone he respects to do that. HBD in arrears grin

HAPPY NEW MONTH NL, GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE!

EaglesDirect Business Technologies @ www.eaglesdirectng.com

kindly follow us at EaglesDirect_BizTech
@EaglesDirect_BT on twitter; or like our page on www.Facebook.com/EaglesDirect.BizTech; or add us on your professional page - www.linkedIn.com/company/eaglesdirect-information-services

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by CharlieMaria(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2014
ednut1: so wat shud we do
Tell her sorry naaa. U sef mean too.

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by James27: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Your husband is cool but mean.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by logica(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2014
ednut1: so wat shud we do
Wish her "happy birthday".

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by justphillips(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2014
I don't comment on threads like this one.

But when i decide to, the Op has to tell me (us) what she did to her husband. C'est fini

edited : except the OP, quote me and thunder will fire you!
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by passionate88: 7:15am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: So sorry that you have such an insensitive husband. Maybe you should try talking to him. Do not repay evil with evil, keep talking to him as if nothing happened, that would definitely get him to break he ice
an eye for an eye...
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sijo01(f): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Speechless.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Neddyogu(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: Ehen? warris the matter?
he's a boy not a Man!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by passionate88: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Issues get level madam so what really happened?

It is funny how people think that saying "sorry" would make you automaticaly 4get everything they did to you.
Tell them o... Especially the girls

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by onegig(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2014
This thread just confirmed the romance section is filled with kids having mucus running down their noses.

@op
You need to tell him how his actions hurt you. He is just plain insensitive and childish.

No matter what the fight is, a simple happy birthday is the least thing he could have said to you. We even wish our enemies happy birthday on their facebook pages let alone your spouse.

17 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Op so sorry to hear this. See that's why I believe in serious courtship before marriage, so you can both know each other well enough and always know what to expect in various situations. You and him really need to talk! Maybe you hurt him deeply and he decided to hurt you back? Its time for a serious talk with him, one that should lead to decisions.

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2014
@Czechrep tell us the truth, Did you apologise to him because of your upcoming birthday or because you were truly sorry and remorseful?

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by retepmurt(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Marriage na another institution
Learn hw nt to involve third party whenever u ve issues
You nvr mentioned the actual thing u did dat got him infuriated to this extent,perhabs u ve been doing this recurrently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.