Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43763 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by tosinhtml: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2014
hayorbaami:

No need to apologise for tagging me a feminist, it is not an insult you m0r0n. I wear the badge proudly. Men like you who just feel the need to mention it in every discussion irritate me because it makes you appear like bitter insecure eediots whowould end up 6ft below if they keep mentioning it every moment of their lives like it is a threat to their miserable existence.

As for a comment being st_pid or not, I won't take you serious on that. You are clearly the s-t-pid one for wanting to shove your opinion down my throat.

" As for a comment being st_pid or not, I won't take you serious on that " --- Thank you very much for implicitly accepting the FACT that the comment was actually S-t-u-p-i-d, which invalidates all your other comments.

Cheers !!!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by traeces(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why will about 90% of you come here to further break an "already broken reed" by carelessly adding salt to the OP's injury?
Thank God you probably already know the OP is not your sister so she could go to hell for all you care but what if she were?
The humane thing any goodhearted person would have done should had been to comfort and advice her. Anyone of you today on that other side could very well find yourselves in this OP's shoes and if and when that time comes, know it will be criminal for you to expect to be treated any differently cos in life, you reap what you sow.
@OP, Take heart it is well, Just do the best you can not to pay evil with evil. Above all, bare your heart to your maker, unlike us he understands perfectly and will help you.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by zinny01: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
My dear sorry that is life for u . Just keep praying he will change embarassed
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Segirl18: What more could she have done that would warrant her husband nt wishing her a happy birthday.... Of all days.. Ah ah!! He took it 2 far now.

I believe a matured man should knw hw to go about it even if he still hasnt forgiven her on her birthday.. it could b by texting her. (thats if he doesnt want to utter a word 2 her) or jex uttering it out whicheva way he tinks he would love it. I tell u dat even if they r nt on good terms, such a lady will appreciate nd respect him even more for d fact dat he overlooked d issues they might hv had nd still pampered her wit swit words on her day. Gosh!

She mite nt hv stated d issues that occured between them, bt i believe he took it too far 4 a lady he claims he love. 'Except 4 infidelity' sake, den d Op deserves such. Op, its left to u ma.

Nigerians cee infidelity as the ultimate crime...smh.... so u knew, 90% of divorce cases are not due to infidelity
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
hayorbaami:

No need to apologise for tagging me a feminist, it is not an insult you m0r0n. I wear the badge proudly. Men like you who just feel the need to mention it in every discussion irritate me because it makes you appear like bitter insecure eediots whowould end up 6ft below if they keep mentioning it every moment of their lives like it is a threat to their miserable existence.

As for a comment being st_pid or not, I won't take you serious on that. You are clearly the s-t-pid one for wanting to shove your opinion down my throat.

eediot... a won fake feminist..... Muslim lady a feminist..... laughs in pidgin..... as a mata of fact, deer z no real feminist in Nigeria...v Neva met one, except online of course... feoul...
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Real Man mugu expert trainer is about to start lectures o. tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

So lets say the issue was (just for esampool) she has been deviating from her normal regime of returning home early and unusually not picking up her phones when she is out for the past few weeks. Always with some unverifiable excuses. And one day he sees a preview of a text on her phone from her long-term ex talking about "when are we meeting up next" but she refused to let him see the rest of the message. She then just says sorry without any admission or good explanation.

So he should now come and do lovely-dovely, sugar-sugar, kissy-kissy, liki-licky, romo-romeo and shinggy-wungu because she has said sorry afterall and "it is her birthday na"? grin

Onegig Da Real Man, your teasha is about to give Masterclass in Mugufying a man o. Get your notebook and come for your black-belt mugu training. grin

Real Manoooo Onegig! grin
This guy must be a clown (if he's an adult) because he sounds so unintelligible....my 7yr old nephew talks more sense.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by pclaugh65: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2014
hmmmm, women and gifts...but ask yourself this question, what did you do in regards to his last birthday? if u can't give someone attention then I dont think you deserve any.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2014
Sagamite:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!

E wo lecture! (Make una see lecture!) grin

It is his fault. He needs to do all he can to please her and seek her approval for all she did wrong.

Awon mugu trainers! (These are the mugu trainers!) grin grin grin grin

Onegig, get your notepad out o, this is the class on what "maturity" is. Dem go give you homework after this, you must to pass.

Sagamite, U ARE NOT SERIOUS o.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

Nigerians cee infidelity as the ultimate crime...smh.... so u knew, 90% of divorce cases are not due to infidelity

Noted o, Teacher. Clearly understand where u r comig from bt d point is i neva mentioned divorce in ma statement. Kindly go over it again.

And coming bak to ur point up there, infidelity to me still weighs 30% affecting marriage.. Hostility/aggressiveness weighing 50% and misunderstanding weighng 20%.. #jex saying#
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by SenatorJames(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
It will be wrong for anybody to pass judgement without the op telling us what really happened.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by lequatee(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Oahray: emotional abuse? Really? Did you get that from the story she posted or another one she told you in private? lipsrsealed

hahahahahaha. there are two names i cant mistake for another's.... Oahray and moon man. Oahray: poerty room1 best male poet for 2011. hello bro, long time..

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.