Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (43799 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / How To Find Out If He Is Emotionally Attracted To You Or He Hates You / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
People hiding behind new monickers to complain.

Anyway, I feel for you.

He is a Fuk.king silly man..
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by jnrbayano(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jamean:

mosquito...

undecided
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Issues get level madam so what really happened?

It is funny how people think that saying "sorry" would make you automaticaly 4get everything they did to you. Maybe he has taken enough, or maybe he know what you are after. You know some women automaticaly become nice and angelic when they need something from you. It doesn't work on everybody. Only a woman wrapper can be bought so easily. I'm not trying to be mean too but chances are the reason you apologised is because your birthday is around the conner. You Need That Gift Badly.

You scattered the Hammer on the Nail head..

Her husband has developed thick skin to snake behaviour..
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
curiouslad:

Hmm
Let's turn the table over
Your own hubby refuses to wish you happy birthday, He apologizes the next day
How long will it take you to forgive him and FORGET about it??

I don't know what she did or why the husby is angry,
People deal with hurt in different ways.

Hmmmmm!

If i sense he is sincerely sorry, did it out of anger and misunderstanding of the issue i will forgive and forget the whole matter. Carrying a grudge is not easy i don't want my happiness level to be reduced over " happy birthday" for that matter.

But if i see its a deliberate slight to "show me" i become weary of him i will definitely forgive him for my own emotional health and peace but the forget part may be gradual besides now walls have gone up in my heart, i don't trust,feel safe with him as i don't know how he is going to come at me when next i offend him knowingly or unknowingly and these weary feelings gradually kill the marriage. Relationships don't die with one behavior or action.

I don't like being punished especially by someone who is supposed to understand me or let me know when i am wrong so that i can adjust. He is not my father and i am not his daughter or his pupil.

There is difference between a mistake, misunderstanding,behavior coming from a place of anger and malicious intent to wound me.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Adikam: you want to get some attention from nl girls abi?well most fooliest man on earth is much more better than you may your wife did to you what she did to her hubby x4 in future &if you re a woman let your hubbing be a nagging 1 always.
grin grin grin
What is this one saying self
I can't even comprehend undecided undecided

Please re-type in a language you are comfortable with and don't disgrace yourself here embarassed embarassed

And about getting attention from "NL girls" grin
You've got to be kidding me mehn grin grin
Who's got time for that sad

[size=20pt]+SIGH+[/size]
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: Wow...nice to hear this sort of thing from a man.

Sorry, he is a toddler..
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by anitaodudu: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
wat shud we do
[/quote]

why say so
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin grin bros, I hail o.

can we talk via email please?

I full ground, bruv.

Hala at me.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
andromida:

grin

In this example e reach to vex sotey bone her birthday sef but what does it solve? So sulking, walking around with a frown, refusing to celebrate her will now humble her and "show her" who is boss. Would you not rather address the issue?

So you now understand that without knowing what she did, then we cannot judge if what he did was deserved? grin grin grin

Kai! Your student go slap you today. Onegig go dey vex say you dey teach am rubbish "immaturity". grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by onegig(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
hayorbaami:

Finally bro. I was beginning to think the thread was a joke full of clowns. The silly comments and the likes they have amassed just left me speechless. Imagine one poster making a fuss over the word insensitive which aptly describes the man. And just like you said we wish exes who hurt us or even friends who have betrayed us happy birthday not to talk of one's spouse. Sometimes I don't think people understand what marriage is. Isn't it the height of insensitivity to ignore one's child on his or her birthday just because he misbehaved? Sometimes I think majority of nairaland men are just out to bully the womenfolk. I am saying this because I'm certain These comments would not have taken this dimension if the poster was a woman. All of a sudden everyone is interested in the other side of the story we obviously can not get (except the hubby comes around).

The mischievous poster that modified Op's post is sick. Why mislead people. And to think I fell for it. Was wondering why Op will kiss her ex, get caught and still have guts to open this thread and claim she didn't cheat.
You should have learnt by now not to expect more than that on here. The forum is a reflection of the jaundiced society.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by loswhite(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: Wow...nice to hear this sort of thing from a man.
i don't knw y girls like fake ppl or ppl that can pretend.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
okparaugo:

Sorry, he is a toddler..
shebi grin grin grin

OLD Man undecided undecided
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
onegig: You should have learnt by now not to expect more than that on here. The forum is a reflection of the jaundiced society.

Real Manooo!

You still dey blow "mature" grammar?

Jaundice, gundice. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
retepmurt: Marriage na another institution
Learn hw nt to involve third party whenever u ve issues
You nvr mentioned the actual thing u did dat got him infuriated to this extent,perhabs u ve been doing this recurrently.

Don't mind the lady. And she has refused to say what she did..

Wanted us to fall for her emotional whimps..

Smh
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by vislabraye(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Czechrep: Hi Nairalanders, my hubby is emotionally mean

We had an issue 2 days to my birthday, i apologised, but he ignored me, my birthday came, from beginning to end, he never uttered " Happy birthday"

You can imagine how i felt, people all over were calling me to wish me, but he didnt, even cancelled the dinner we were supposed to have, i feel so heart broken!!!

One would think i did something so atrocious , meanwhile i didnt,marriage is so difficult

dayuuummm !!!

What did you do ?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
himkers:

shocked shocked shocked

Her husband saw her kiss her Ex ?

Are you kidding ?
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by olumzzz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
IYANGBALI: the husband sawed a love message in her bb and also caughted her with her ex boyfriend in a dark corner
HAAA!!!..IYANGBALI, just as i think. I knew dat d oko cannot just acted so callously(oyinbo nla). But IYANGBALI, how dd u knew
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

So you now understand that without knowing what she did, then we cannot judge if what he did was deserved? grin grin grin

Kai! Your student go slap you today. Onegig go dey vex say you dey teach am rubbish "immaturity". grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah yeah.

No be me teach Onegig. Him head just dey there. grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by rhythyson: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
If you want to break the ice show him this Nairaland page.. grin grin grin
He will award you a medal I swear.

Seriously try and understand your man emotions so that what you refered to as "Small thing" will not end up a "big deal" best of luck

Marriage is hard indeed.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by stigman(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: I almost used the word 'immature' but changed it last minute. And I say Things as they are, no matter how serious the issue claims to be.

Are u married
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
rokiatu: He is an insensitive husband period. If he was really in for peace he would have even just let it go for the sake of her birthday.

Trust me people this lady didn't commit any serious crime to warrant such.....she probably did something we all have done some point in our marriages/relationships , maybe she pissed him off, say something offensive, didn't do something he wanted or so on......I'm no supporting her action am only saying that shes human, we all makes mistake and marriage is...tying a bond with someone to piss off each other for the rest of your lives. How you handle it is what sets your marriage apart. And this young man or old man is not handling it very well.

A little advice to @ You the wife, this thread is uncalled for....yes I say so. I mean whats the essence of this thread? How is what we're writing here gonna help you in anyway? and you said that hes on nairaland as well this thread could even gets him more angry. What you should have done is tell him about how you feel about what he did.......even if that means a day later because I know when some people get angry pride gets in the way.........and that's individual differences even me my heart is not near here.......no marriage is perfect me and my husband fight sometimes..........and a lot of irrelevant fights but we always make up.... we dont go a day without making it better. And this is a result of team work, sometimes I try to swallow my pride and patch things up even if hes wrong and sometimes mostly he does because i have quicker temper, and big heart so he try to put his down a bit so we can be balance. Someone has to come down a bit one way or the other, it don't matter who.

And you the hubby, if you are reading this, You have conscious, and I am pretty sure it must have told you the right thing to do by now. Be a man and make things right you still have time to make this lady feel special......it was her birthday for God sake I mean you could have atleast put aside your anger for the sake of this one day.

Let her say what she did.

Is it too much to ask ?

Your opinion is only yours...

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Fawklicant: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
@open what did u do? We need to know. Women have a way of playing the victim even when clearly they are not. Guys have a way of over reacting over silly matters too. I guess the op knows her "crime" is probably gonna put her in bad light, hence she conveniently left it out of the story. Tell us please do that we can offer our two cents.

If your birthday wasn't around the corner, would u have given 2 fawks? Because I see that ur bd is the issue here.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by stigman(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
aflyingbird:
wtf r u on abt?? dere's nothing wrong with mstik sayin op's husband is insensitive. wat he did is downright insensitive to his wife. what's wrong with using d word? she didn't call him any names, just dat his action is insensiitive n she's right. ignoring ur wife n not wishing her a happy birthday is 2 much

What is special about birthday

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by IYANGBALI: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
heatmeup: you must have noticed this small small when you were courting
you dey mind am?she ignored that one because of the size of the man,s preeeek and his performance in bed,now kassala don burst she come nairaland dey make noise,you can't eat your preeeek and have it,yes ke.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Fawklicant: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
okparaugo:

Let her say what she did.

Is it too much to ask ?

Your opinion is only yours...

My brother. Women have a way of toying with ur emotions especially when u decide to rise above them and ignore or tolerate some of the pettiness/stubborness. They start seeing it as a God given right to mess up expecting you would forgive so easily all the time. In a nutshell, you as a man have no right to be emotional when it affects u, but you should be when it affects them. At least that is the average mentality a woman has.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
grin grin grin
What is this one saying self
I can't even comprehend undecided undecided

Please re-type in a language you are comfortable with and don't disgrace yourself here embarassed embarassed

And about getting attention from "NL girls" grin
You've got to be kidding me mehn grin grin
Who's got time for that sad

[size=20pt]+SIGH+[/size]
i just told you what you are & what your marriage will look like in future.you're such a fool
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by ogmask: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
Cool cool
It seems you were the one the op had sex with that made the husband angry grin
Right undecided

There you go. With this kind of mentality u will always swim in pluto. Pls come back to planet earth. What i said was merely to make pple like u see things differently.

Since she could not tell us what it was that caused her to expose her husband in public we can only assume that she must have done something terrible. She can undo my thoughts by doing the needful.

Like i said befor, if u are married u will reason reasonably.
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
honeric01: See "kids" assuming for the man.

Some are even saying she didn't commit any offence

How come she skipped what she did?

Or you think every offence is worthy of the same punishment?

Well, there are some offences you can't even stomach to tell people, maybe this particular one falls under this region.

Until you give the forum a clue of what you did, sensible people won't even give you any legal/illegal advice.

Enjoy your pity party.

No mind her.

We are even ready to withdraw from her pity account...
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by naijaboiy: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Adikam: i just told you what you are & what your marriage will look like in future.you're such a fool
grin grin
See person dey take panadol for another man head ache undecided undecided

Painment grin grin
Re: My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Anyway it depends on your offense @ OP...but I think he should have just made out time to wish you a HBD.

My husband has done it before, we were dating then, when he realized his f**kup, my demands has gone high grin

I no sure say im fit try am again, bc na jet go sure pass for compensation.

Married peeps have a way of making up, aint sure it's a NL issue, he would come around. When he does, make sure ur demands done double(triple)...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.