Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (46553 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2006
should i take that as a compliment tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by alarinka(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2006
, yes love, grin grin grin
pls could you kindly send ya E -MAIL ADD in to ma box, i ve a season s card for you, if u dnt mind, nice carribean girl, cheesy, i mean lady, cool, or is it woman, ,
PEACE
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by trinigirl1(f): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2006
Hmmm,

Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Caribbean Women ,

well , the best person to ask might be kaecy5, since he is in love with me! grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2006
no wonder u 2 gone dead for a while! thinking
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by trinigirl1(f): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2006
you're right grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2006
tell me when the next cocoyaye or something will take place
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by NASHKAH(f): 3:19am On Jan 21, 2007
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ATTACKING "JAMAICAN"? angry WHAT IS THE PROBEM? JUST GET A LIFE

AND LEAVE US JAMAICANS ALONE.IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR NIGERIAN MEN TO GET

ATTRACTED TO US,THEN ADD MORE SPICE AND ROMANCE TO THEIR LIVES.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 12:38am On Jan 23, 2007
heeeeeei!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by trinigirl1(f): 4:24am On Jan 23, 2007
At the risk of being crucified I will share my thoughts as to why I think some nigerian men may look to caribbean women.

I've had the privilege of becoming close with a few of these guys, and a couple things keep coming up.

1. They believe that Nigerian women are materialistic gold diggers who only go after guys for and with money.
2. They are quick to get married and take them to meet family members for first introduction.
3. They are not good in bed, or rather, they're not adventurous and don't know what to do, especially virgins
(abeg, doh kill de messenger)
4. They hide behind the church
5. They lie a lot for personal benefit.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten to know any nigerian women since I've been here to hear the flip side of this.

If you turn this around, it would seem that they like caribbean women because

1. They believe that Caribbean women don't care about money and are not materialistic
2. They believe the we are loose and will give it up easily without pressuring them into marriage undecided
3. They believe that we are good in bed grin
4. They believe we don't lie

Hmm.

These are the facts.

My opinion however, is that if a nigerian man meets a trini lady or caribbean lady abroad, i assume it means she's constructive and not a "ghetto breed" as we call them here. (If he meets one in Trini she could be a money grabbin hood rat or a manager so he needs to be vigilant)

If this assumption is true (ie if she's constructive), then she is intelligent and independent, and also knows how to take care of her man (includes cooking) and does not pressure him to get married, because our culture is different from Nigeria's. She has her own goals and ambitions and doesn't necessarily have to be married to complete her life.

If he is a GOOD Nigerian man, then this might seem a refreshing change to him (no pressure). This perhaps explains the preferrence.

Or maybe he's just looking for papers grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by chillbabe(f): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2007
@idekeson

Nigerians like u give nigerians a bad name.

So u will play with caribeansgirls shame on u.i am dating a nigerian so what u are saying is that he is playing me.Well let me tell u he doesn't need anything from me i ask him to marry me because i love him just the way he is broke or not i don't like material stuff i love him cause he is real.

If i fuckup he will tell me and believe me he is a real nigga guy.

Weting they worry u.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by chillbabe(f): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2007
chillbabe:

@idekeson

Nigerians like u give Nigerians a bad name.

So u will play with caribeansgirls shame on u.i am dating a Nigerian so what u are saying is that he is playing me.Well let me tell u he doesn't need anything from me i ask him to marry me because i love him just the way he is broke or not i don't like material stuff i love him cause he is real.

If i Bleep up he will tell me and believe me he is a real nigga guy.

Weting dey worry u.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2007
hahaaa
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by chillbabe(f): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2007
@ superman why u dey laugh
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by chillbabe(f): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2007
@Sista i like the way u think.

I hail u my true sista
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2007
chillbabe

Weting dey worry u.

thats why i de laugh

can i be ur handbag boy friend babes
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Igbobeauty(f): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2007
Carribbean girls give it up like that!!! If that's what they want well suits them. You don't need to waste you time on men like that!!! There are more decent ones out there.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Banderas(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2007
Igbo, for someone who knows his way around, Naija babes also give it up "like that". The reason why Naija guys (not all Naija guys are like this) is mainly because of the exotic look. Also, some guys claim that the uneccessary forming and money consciousness of naija babes is a turn off. It varies from person to person I guess.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by sereques(m): 4:09am On Jul 16, 2007
@coco29 the answer is simple, black babes have great butts white chics gat great hips. But carribean gat bothe butts and hips. Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzme those things are very nice cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by obanefo(m): 5:00am On Jul 17, 2007
hmm i might say most nigerian men fall for carribean women because they have bigger backsides, u know we nigerian men can never resisist it when we seee big ikebe cheesy
thomas
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by nuttyproff(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2007
ok i'm not married dont plan to be for the next 5yrs so i dont kno if u want to hear this but have you seen these women lately sexy, flat stomachs, most african women have huge tummys, and then many afr women on gettin there cling to tightly. but carribean? tongue its fun most of the way.who knos u might be an exception
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by naijadiva2(f): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2007
i thought this topic was locked
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Ivvie: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2007
They aren't rude and sarcastic like nigerian girls. They don't front as bad also. That's the simple reason.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by oceanblue(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2007
Cos they are not as MONEY GRABING, PATHETIC LYING, ARROGANT, UNAPROACHING, MATERIALISTIC as naija girls.

As simple as that, u dont like my comments? ur cupa coffee! 1,2,3,3,4 , , people cant be wrong at the same time.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by mellow(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2007
I quess you are tight[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Ivvie: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2007
@ Mellow

mellow:

I quess you are tight[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
oceanblue:

Cos they are not as MONEY GRABING, PATHETIC LYING, ARROGANT, UNAPROACHING, MATERIALISTIC as naija girls.

As simple as that, u don't like my comments? your cupa coffee! 1,2,3,3,4 , , people can't be wrong at the same time.

Go through the entire post and read it through.  It's not a mistake.  The contrasts is widely clear.  They aren't self-centered as nigerian girls too. 

Take time through nairaland and see the vast majority of the posts by the females (especially sensitive topics men put out of curiosity). The replies are usually fronts (claim of innocency), lies, or insults (including sarcasm). I personally feel that they aren't positive-minded. There is no man in his right mind that appreciates anyone that isn't positive minded. Above all, they don't tell the truth. "The Wedding in Chicago" is one of many. They won't tell you about their past or what they have done. You'll be forced to deal with the truth after marriage.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2007
Ivvie:

@ Mellow

Go through the entire post and read it through.  It's not a mistake.  The contrasts is widely clear.  They aren't self-centered as nigerian girls too. 

Take time through nairaland and see the vast majority of the posts by the females (especially sensitive topics men put out of curiosity). The replies are usually fronts (claim of innocency), lies, or insults (including sarcasm). I personally feel that they aren't positive-minded. There is no man in his right mind that appreciates anyone that isn't positive minded. Above all, they don't tell the truth. "The Wedding in Chicago" is one of many. They won't tell you about their past or what they have done. You'll be forced to deal with the truth after marriage.

as you can see i posted this topic a while back, when i was quite unaware of what i was asking, we are all africans with different cultures and believes that being said a woman has the right to be who  she want to be.  Ivvie  what does some ones past has to do with the present must a woman tell you her life story before you marry her?  i understand that some things need to be considered but it seems to me that you are quite bitter. just in-case you are wondering i am from the carribean wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by londoner: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2007
Deleted folks.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2007
londoner isn't it funny that i think, some carribbean men are USELESS
and i was born and raised in the sun.

men no matter what their culture will always reveal the cave man with in.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by londoner: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2007
Deleted too.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2007
londoner my Nija man can F k better than some caribbean men to grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Islander(f): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2007
Coco29:

londoner my Nigeria man can F k better than some caribbean men to grin

well well well. hmmmmmmmmmmm. i will deal with you later on angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by londoner: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2007
Yep, deleted too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.