Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (46485 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by naijadiva2(f): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2006
uh huh
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by ayoeze11(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2006
because Caribeean ladies can easily give to Nigerian guys what Nigerian girls won't?
Hotstepper, what do you think Nigeria uys want that thier girls are not giving
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by sage(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2006
I dont see that as a problem. Itz ur choice

Besides all these Naija girls that keep saying they get what the Nigerian girls would not give them, i wonder what that is. Sex . Do u feel they get married to these people because of the sex?

Itz like most Naija girls think that by refusing sex and saying no sex this and that they will now make men summersult on their head and say that makes them wife material.

I wonder where Naija girls get that kind of mentality from, cos i know my type of a person will never attempt to marry a sexually repressed person.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by sage(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2006
digressing a bit

Ive seen Naija Girls both in the west and at home who do funny and amazing things coming from a concept that i just dont understand.

I was once friendly with a Naija broad that once we started hanging out, all of a sudden and out of the blue she started saying she will never have sex with any man thatz not her husband and this and that and that it waz her moms advice. In my mind i was like WTF. I never discussed any such thing, nor have we even 4 a second turned in that direction. Well i just looked at her blankly and said ' yea, ur mom was right' grin cheesy. Then she kept repeating it at other times and also saying that she found MouthAction disgusting and would not engage in that. I told her good 4 her (i guess she wanted to make sure that nobody will expect that from her).
When she felt she had gotten her points accross, she now started to demand all kinds of things and expecting me to start buying those things 4 her ( apparently she felt i would be going along cos in her little mind she was denying me sex and as long as i dont get the sex, i would be spending on her and il be like she is a 'holy wife material'). In my mind i was like WTF is wrong with this broad. I never asked u anything and u are talking sh!t. I had never gone near that topic with her and i dont want to know all that.

She was either a self righteous broad or a sexually repressed bitch and i wasnt intrested in that kind of a woman as a wife either way
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Hotstepper(f): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
Itz their choice, I don't kare tongue and as someone said, Caribbean gurls prefer African guyz cuz their guyz does not believe in marriage or staying with less than 5 women tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by naijadiva2(f): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2006
around where i am, lately i've been seeing carribean guys going after african girls. why? i don't know but its like coco's situation but reversed.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2006
let me set some things right here carribbean women are not all brown JAMAICAN WOMEN BLEACH  grin  grin  grin bet u didn't know that.

to the guy who linked Jamaican as Caribbean please do not ever say that again Jamaican are in a category of their own angry they are not like any other carribbean island tongue

as for the sex thing Hot-stepper you could be right, because i do not intend to marry a man i did not f*ck  grin what happens if he can't get it up or worst what if it is Small and bent to one side  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by naijadiva2(f): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2006
@coco

let me set some things right here carribbean women are not all brown JAMIACAN WOMEN BLEACH bet u didn't know that.

i kind of figured that out because when i see the ones that come fresh from jamaica, they are black as i don't know what and they have the nerve to call africans burnt.

to the guy who linked jamaican men as carribben ooh please do not ever say that again jamiacans are in a category of their own they are not like any other carribbean island

i didn't know that. however i've seen where other carribbean people say that jamaicans are dirty. also what i see, they(jamaicans) help rep every caribean country whether it be trinidad, barbados,or guyana. so i didn't know there was some kind of hate between them and any other island. whether they are in their own category, they are still carribean.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by zebudaya(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2006
Naija men love black women it doesnt really matter where they are from, have basically the same characteristics. i'll date jamaican, bahamas, st. vincent anywhere, chinese, Indian I'll regulate every shade of the ass. I'm not prejudiced.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2006
zebudaya:

Naija men love black women it doesnt really matter where they are from, have basically the same characteristics. i'll date jamaican, bahamas, st. vincent anywhere, I'll regulate every shade of the ass. I'm not prejudiced.

you know about st vincent  grin  shocked  shocked i was born there.

i didn't know that. however i've seen where other carribbean people say that jamaicans are dirty. also what i see, they(jamaicans) help rep every caribean country whether it be trinidad, barbados,or guyana. so i didn't know there was some kind of hate between them and any other island. whether they are in their own category, they are still carribean.

[quote][/quote]

i do not know how to explain it to u other than, no one in the carribbean wants to be associated with jams they are seen as loud,common,violent, illiterate i can go on, yes they are from the carribben but do not behave like the rest of us that is why they need a visa to inter the UK.  grin  grin that rep we can do with out .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by zebudaya(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2006
Jamaicans are similar to us loud and cocky. The rest are kind of mellow but then again I only know one person from st vincent and guayana, but i play soccer with jamaicans loud as hell but i'm used to it.
I think it's because st. vincent and bahamas have a better system of government.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by lewa(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
well my dogs are all married to white gals,african americans and hispanics!the naija gals they were dating before left them for
19 (crooks)boys when they were all struggling to school and work same time.you see naija babes all have drama and they all want the finished product,
whilst they hate to manage when boyz still de struggle.matrialism is the bane of 99.99% of naija babes these carribean and white gals dont send if
you still drive a 1980 honda so far you love them and respect them and also they dont have unnecessary demands eg gucci handbags and fendi shoes.its not yet uhuru for omo naija good luck to them,wa wa ok(they be aiight)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by naijadiva2(f): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2006
no offense but i did not understand anything.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by diddy4(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2006
if its for r/ships and ish, im going all the way for nay good girl. dont matter where she is from and from what i've heard, carribbean girls are really nice and caring. wont mind having one beside me. they rock.

my queens aint that bad ooo. some are bad, agreed but there are few goodones out there too. who im i kidding sef? abeg gimme any woman dat will help me become the finished product not the one dat will come when im already the finshed product.

carrib girls rock. got one of them where im at and she is really nice and beautyful. they aint that materialistic and ish dats why i like 'em shaa. dont get it twisted though, i like my african queens but i brother gott@ get someone dat will save him money as he is struggling and hustling. there are good girls everywhere but it takes luck and God to find them. when i find one, i aint never letting go. no way man. she is mine 4 life.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2006
diddy4:

you should have put "some" in this your question cuzz i aint attracted to them like some men are. i prefer my queens any day.

diddy u not attracted to me ?? shocked
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by krazysage(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2006
lewa:

well my dogs are all married to white gals,african americans and hispanics!the naija gals they were dating before left them for
19 (crooks)boys when they were all struggling to school and work same time.you see naija babes all have drama and they all want the finished product,
whilst they hate to manage when boyz still de struggle.matrialism is the bane of 99.99% of naija babes these carribean and white gals don't send if
you still drive a 1980 honda so far you love them and respect them and also they don't have unnecessary demands eg gucci handbags and fendi shoes.its not yet uhuru for omo naija good luck to them,wa wa ok(they be aiight)

so true
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by desiree(f): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2006
Well, Nigerian men in London would date anything in skirt as far as i'm concerned, it doesn't matter if you are green, brown or violet. If you let them tap that ass and you don't demand respect from them, they are gonna stick around much longer. When marriage is concerned, they always reluctantly drag themselves down to them Redeemed churches or KICC to look for the wifey material or ask their families back home to arrange a proper girl for them.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by diddy4(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2006
@coco

i think i will rephrase my comment. sorry for the misunderstanding.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Coco29(f): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2006
@diddy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by hezekiah(m): 2:13am On Jul 22, 2006
i personally shall never date a nigerian woman. they are all crooks.

once they see you are broke, then bye bye!

carribean women, esp. jamiacan, are so damn sexy, unlike nigerian women. beautiful body, everything. all niergians wish they were like these carribeans.

they listen to the music, do the dances, copy everything. shame on nigerians! angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by desiree(f): 2:19am On Jul 22, 2006
hezekiah:

carribean women, esp. jamiacan, are so damn sexy, unlike nigerian women. beautiful body, everything. all niergians wish they were like these carribeans.

they listen to the music, do the dances, copy everything. shame on nigerians! angry

Man!!! Be careful when you make generalizations and use the term "ALL" you haven't met all the Nigerian women in the World. Have you? You don’t strike me has an uneducated guy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by Idekeson(m): 4:50am On Jul 22, 2006
Easy lay with no complications. Everything Cris Man!
But marriage is still reserved for my Naija queen.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by superman(m): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2006
nigerian men are hot! hey danger do not touch! hehhh ahey
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by zeb(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2006
most Nigerian girls feel they are too much for a struggling brother

some are even advice by there parents to go for the all ready made men,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by seeker(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2006
I really don't know which naija babes you're talking about. But my wife, she helped me pay my rent years ago - not that monthly/weekly nonsense, the lagos type, where you pay 2 years in advance . Stuck with me for 5 years when my ass was broke and struggling. Now things are a bit better and she's packed her bag and passport and is following me all over the world , literarily, and loving it.

Hear me well, the devil does not have nationality or race. She can come disguised as any. same as angels.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by BrownEyes4(f): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2006
hezekiah:

@ hezekiah

By the way do you know jamaican women incorporate african dancing in the moves? Also many Jamicans women have undergone either surgery or taken 'chicken pills' to enhance their curves which come so naturally to african women especially the bumper. So dont you even think of dissing african women.

This question should be "why are Caribbean women attracted to Naija men?"

One thing i know is that most of the Caribbean men over in the UK are not doing much for themselves and their women who used to diss African men i.e baboons realised some african men actually had money to spend. These men happen to be Nigerians, mostly 419 crowd who are more than happy to 'date' these caribbean women because their hunger for money surpasses the men's hunger for sex.

So now when you go to clubs that were originally populated with just Africans you will find caribbean women competing for the attention of these men.

At the end of the day its just easy sex as there is no difference between caribbean and African women.

We, African ladies should be proud that every women from every culture have finally realised something we already knew, Our men are sexy!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by grafikdon: 5:38am On Jul 23, 2006
You can't neglect the fact that caribbean girls have a lot in common with West African girls especially in the looks and shape department. Sometimes the only way to tell the difference between a Jamaican/Grenadian/Guyanese/St. Vincentian(sp?) St. Lucian/Bajan(Barbados) and Naija chick is from their accent. It is no nmystery to me and it doesn't necessarily mean naija girls suck,

I dated a Trini girl and she wuz very exceptional honest, ravishingly beautiful, intelligent, down to earth, and everything good and I'd do it over and over again. I am kinda race/tribe blind when it comes to the whole relatiionship biznezz.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by lewa(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2006
Being an easy lay aint race-specific.Naija gals are not sincere,if she says shes dated only 3 guys before you came around
add that to at least 6 guys.Why?I'm no saint myself, why this preoccupation of being holier than thou,angelic without sin?
Some naija gals dey try though but majority are lipsrsealed.To me theres variety here and to those who say when boys want to settle
down they start going to church to look for wifey material-kudos,the vast majority of these church goers sef difference no de.
Lots of our family members have resigned their fate that awon boys would and are going global .And its not that
these intrer-racial runs are also without their stress too
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by asscend: 2:41am On Jul 24, 2006
Nija men who do this just want to spice up their social /sex life because majority of the Jamo girls will give it to u raw and are not cultured and well behaved like nija girls.

There are still very decent Jamo girls. Boy!!!!--if u find such one Take her because she is a gold mine.[i][/i] The truth is she did not grow up in Kingston -JAMAICA. Its their culture to be loud but I beleive its a useless one because they can be more collected and express themselves in a calm and collective manner like Nija girls. All the Naija ladies in da house say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by naijadiva2(f): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2006
@ hezekiah

By the way do you know jamaican women incorporate african dancing in the moves? Also many Jamicans women have undergone either surgery or taken 'chicken pills' to enhance their curves which come so naturally to african women especially the bumper. So don't you even think of dissing african women.

This question should be "why are Caribbean women attracted to Naija men?"

One thing i know is that most of the Caribbean men over in the UK are not doing much for themselves and their women who used to diss African men i.e baboons realised some african men actually had money to spend. These men happen to be Nigerians, mostly 419 crowd who are more than happy to 'date' these caribbean women because their hunger for money surpasses the men's hunger for sex.

So now when you go to clubs that were originally populated with just Africans you will find caribbean women competing for the attention of these men.

At the end of the day its just easy sex as there is no difference between caribbean and African women.

We, African ladies should be proud that every women from every culture have finally realised something we already knew, Our men are sexy!

una tell am
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? by naijadiva2(f): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2006
You can't neglect the fact that caribbean girls have a lot in common with West African girls especially in the looks and shape department. Sometimes the only way to tell the difference between a Jamaican/Grenadian/Guyanese/St. Vincentian(sp?) St. Lucian/Bajan(Barbados) and Naija chick is from their accent. It is no nmystery to me and it doesn't necessarily mean naija girls suck,

so true. when i started high school, people use to look at me and ask me am i jamaican? why? because i ain't as "black" as they expect africans to be. sometimes they'll say, "you don't look african" and i tell them yes i do." i look like a typical igbo nigerian girl. i just because they haven't seen every african person in world. africans are a mixed nation, so they can never have just one look just like asians or europeans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.