Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

How To Propose To A Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Propose To A Man (27075 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
I need me a proposal now.
Re: How To Propose To A Man by usibengate(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
God's time is the best according to them (ladies)
Re: How To Propose To A Man by jvera(f): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: keep sitting n wen ur yarsh pain u u go kneel down with ur two legs to propose OK
Mark my words
til then bt e neva start nd hold on tight for her to say it nd wud luv to c d looks wen u wud say YES I WILL
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Lathunjimi(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ezedon: Long sermon, u could. ve go straight to the point

The same English that killed Papa Osaro... grin grin grin
Re: How To Propose To A Man by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Spaxon: Been recieving lectures lyk dz since 1986
can u see urself n since u don dey receive dose it have any impact on uNO
DAT means something is rong with ur left ear
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
A new duplex 4 sale @ old GRA Enugu. Has 6 bedrooms all in suite, 4 upstairs and 2 downstairs with big parlour,compound and C of O, #80 million asking. Want to lease or buy landed properties in Enugu? Looking 4 accomodation in Enugu? Cotact Mbaeze unique services on 08030888125, 07030529590,08089725197,or mbaezeo@gmail.com for genuine services.
Re: How To Propose To A Man by chronique(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thread reminds me of those days when I used to be fortunate to have girls ask me out. I actually enjoyed it though. These days,the best they do is stare and admire me;looks like I've become too ugly...

But on a serious note,I don't think I'd turn down a proposal from a woman. I'd probably just find it amusing. Moreso,I can't date a person I won't be able to get married to. Before I date you,I must have seen the potential in you being my wife and in all fairness,over 90% of the people I've dated,would probably have made good wives. It takes a real matured guy,to handle a proposal from a woman. Yes,it's not in our nature as Africans to have ladies propose. However,if you're a lady and you feel your man is matured enough to handle this,take the bull by the horn and do the damn thing.

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by nonjebose(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
bustyhelen: Nigerian Women propose to guys when they say "Baby , when r u coming to c my parents naaa"?

lol

Not all these steps or tips which r 4 very confident white women.
So right. Naija ladies actually say that. Everybody with her style
Re: How To Propose To A Man by nanhilicious(f): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
1001 Amen..Thank you my brother. grin
KingAdeOluomo1: nice one jare na your husband u go marry not someone's own ijn

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
jvera: til then bt e neva start nd hold on tight for her to say it nd wud luv to c d looks wen u wud say YES I WILL
Am rnt waiting for her tho .
just saying Ni Y not starting it n let odas follow ur steps now
Re: How To Propose To A Man by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
nanhilicious: 1001 Amen..Thank you my brother. grin
u r mostly welcome
Re: How To Propose To A Man by lalasticlala(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
egopersonified: Lala and fp, I need to send down efcc to investigate you and s,e,u,n. So tell me, where you both reside. @ topic, how many men would accept such proposal, just imagine the day they would have an argument and the wife starts ranting to the hearing of their neighbours, 'no be me marry you put for house?' lol.
ego, i c u r mostly active in romance section than celeb sectn. dat a babe proposed to a guy doesnt mean its d babe that is marrying hm, unless if d babe na suga mumy turned wife, where d babe brot in d guy

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by Afrok(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: God bless u my brother
God bless U too...
Re: How To Propose To A Man by 1miccza: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Bros this your piece is not meant for the Nigerian girl,lady or woman. If I hear say Naija babe propose to man
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
chronique: Thread reminds me of those days when I used to be fortunate to have girls ask me out. I actually enjoyed it though. These days,the best they do is stare and admire me;looks like I've become too ugly...

But on a serious note,I don't think I'd turn down a proposal from a woman. I'd probably just find it amusing. Moreso,I can't date a person I won't be able to get married to. Before I date you,I must have seen the potential in you being my wife and in all fairness,over 90% of the people I've dated,would probably have made good wives. It takes a real matured guy,to handle a proposal from a woman. Yes,it's not in our nature as Africans to have ladies propose. However,if you're a lady and you feel your man is matured enough to handle this,take the bull by the horn and do the damn thing.

And if the man says no or "I'll think about it"
What does she do?
Do you know how humiliating it is for a woman to be turned down?
Biko don't give this advice to any girl you care about
Most real men will run four forty when a woman is coming on too strong let alone when she proposes marriage
Tufiakwa
If I were a man I will flee from that woman
Re: How To Propose To A Man by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Afrok: God bless U too...
na so
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Lathunjimi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
How nice it would be if it could becomes a trend for ladies to propose to guys after their heart, but trust naija babes forming na their major discipline. I even have someone that tells me "I don't do PDA's" when I try to hug, kiss or tease her in the presence of people.

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by dre11(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest: Easier said than done.

what made it hard thenundecided

jvera: y shud I ,wud sit cross ma legs nd wait for him to do it

so, nah proposal wey u go know before hand u wan get......
That means say nah u go iniciate am be dat
Re: How To Propose To A Man by nonjebose(m): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kimmo: If I like the guy and I'm completely certain I can live with the part of him I don't like, babygeh cannot comman die of "singlehood" oh. He'll either answer yes or no.
And I'd do it in a saner way than asking jamb Qs about sharing soap suds forever. Msheew

Guy, I really like/love you, and going by our relationship so far, I feel we could have a good life together. Whaddaya think?
YES YES YES

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
babyosisi:

What does she do?
Most real men will run four forty when a woman is coming on too strong let alone when she proposes marriage
Tufiakwa
If I were a man I will glee from that woman
lwkmd
What if they couple have been dating for like 4 years; would the proposal be out of place? grin
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
I really need a lady to propose to me right away. I have lost my zeal for ladies.

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
If he is a MAN, then you wouldn't have to propose in the first place.

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by jvera(f): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: Am rnt waiting for her tho .
just saying Ni Y not starting it n let odas follow ur steps now
wud leave dat for urs to do she's ma role model
Re: How To Propose To A Man by AdeniyiA(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
kiss i go gree if e go pay for my dowry wink
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Worksunlimited: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
bustyhelen:

some guys just want to b dragged to d alter.

lol

:oBefore.. You think we are eager to get married. angry We love the hob-nobbling and sampling, Baby!!! Marriage is lyk a prison in which we are chained embarassed, why do u think we developed the prison break strategy grin.. Besyds its only called cheating when you get caught. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by chronique(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
There are so many misconceptions about marriage and relationships. Most people follow written down rules and laws which unfortunately doesn't work same way with everyone's mental faculty. Majority of the women who are suffering in their matrimonial homes,had their men propose to them. I'm not saying ladies should go about proposing to guys;my write-up is meant for ladies who have the zeal to do it. I personally,would not see it as stupid cos I don't have time to dedicate my head to childish reasoning. For you to ask me out/propose to me,you must have seen something special about me that you cherish;so why should I make you feel bad for thinking highly of me? Doesn't make sense. Relationships don't work cos people pay a lot of attention to unimportant things,and tend to give the top priority. Would you rather lose a man who could become all you've ever wanted,just because you think it's abnormal to let him know you wanna spend your whole life with him,and settle for the one who proposes,but doesn't meet up with the other guy?
babyosisi:

What does she do?
Tufiakwa
If I were a man I will glee from that woman

1 Like

Re: How To Propose To A Man by Worksunlimited: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
nonjebose: YES YES YES

See Hope... cheesy
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Herrmes: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
Proposing doesn't have to be a bended knee thing, it
can happen between sex (my personal favourite) :p cheesy grin
It can happen in the bathroom, or during her
cooking time shocked (please don't try this) and no way in
heaven I'm letting my girl come propose to be, it's
responsibilitysmiley
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Worksunlimited: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
chronique: There are so many misconceptions about marriage and relationships. Most people follow written down rules and laws which unfortunately doesn't work same way with everyone's mental faculty. Majority of the women who are suffering in their matrimonial homes,had their men propose to them. I'm not saying ladies should go about proposing to guys;my write-up is meant for ladies who have the zeal to do it. I personally,would not see it as stupid cos I don't have time to dedicate my head to childish reasoning. For you to ask me out/propose to me,you must have seen something special about me that you cherish;so why should I make you feel bad for thinking highly of me? Doesn't make sense. Relationships don't work cos people pay a lot of attention to unimportant things,and tend to give the top priority. Would you rather lose a man who could become all you've ever wanted,just because you think it's abnormal to let him know you wanna spend your whole life with him,and settle for the one who proposes,but doesn't meet up with the other guy?

I dey feel you... I believe women are sumwhat on the egostistical. They like the aura and attention they get from their friends, when they advertise that 1 guy has proposed to dem...
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Worksunlimited: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
chukwuma101: I need me a proposal now.

Hian!
Re: How To Propose To A Man by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
y in d world wud i want to do dat? i ain't desperate. if a man wants me, he'll b da one proposing. nicca get on ur knees and do wat u gotta do or move along now. me, propose? mcheeeeeeeeew! u dey craze? mcheeeeeeeeeew! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.