Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (518520 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ipinlaxy:
Your number sir ebankole

Check my profile sir.
Its there.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Od31(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
ebankole:
Od31
The enemies want u out &away frm God's presence knwin how protected u are hence,the only way is to sow confusion into u or approach u wit confusion.
The church represents a place of shield,safety,deliverance et al where the righteous runs to & ar save.
So,no matter wat u face or situation the foes brins be steadfast wit God

Thank you so much. God bless you and His grace continue to be with you.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by whaleola: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
hello Bro Ebankole.
i went to the market with a church brother and my family with his own family, then we bought YAM and then i realised that we started to pill the raw YAM at the front of the yam seller , and i was slicing the yam into small small portion like ready to cook.
Pls advice on this.
Thanks for your usual help.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Whaleola
Why is you heart in a hurry?
U shud stop walkin,communicatin,attaching urself to such that want thins done fast fast.
The Yam means,food,harvest of blessin,brkthru but u must wait upon the Lord &time so as not to end up eaten sore blessin.
In essence,ur brkthru is near &God hasn't forgotten u at all.
Infact,its with u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Good night brethens,sisthren in the Lord .God bless u all and everyone and the world.May he continue to lead us aright and guide our every steps thru is mouth piece(Relevation/dreams)Amen.
Bye and good night once again.
BRO.Bankole

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 4:55am On Nov 11, 2014
Good morning, Ebankole.I specifically thank you for the good job you doing the Lord is your strength.There is this particular dream I had,I saw myself wedding my immediate elder sister that just put to bed a week ago,though they are yet to tie the knott.the own thing was so surprising my friends were not invited, just few members of our family. and in the course of the wedding it came to my senses that how can I be wedding my sister,how about when am ready to get marry so another wedding will be carried out,immediately I had this thought I sprang up to my feet to typed these.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Syfy(f): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2014
ebankole:

Shoes,signifies:A walkin/journey tool,progress for u,extreme favor &smooth pace in success.
The white means:Holy walk with God,if u can do that/continue u'll enjoy more grace.
thank you and may God bless and keep you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2014
Good morning sir, what does it mean to dream of being at the airport or on an aeroplane flying to another country.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Agimor
Pray asap for both you &sister.
Holy God,this is to prevent breakup or diappointment before are marriage which might not come to pass.
Spiritually,You two were bound,which might result to physical eritation or breakup.
This is like a forbidden fruits,u weren't meant to be the one weddin her.
Both of u need serious prayers
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2014
Agimor
Wat u saw is a spiritual bound betwin u &sister.
This affect of this could result to u not getin marry or lack the ability to maintain a r/tionship talkless of weddin.

As 4 u sis,if she eventualy wed the weddin mite nt last.
U 2 must be seperate spiritually.
The reason why u didn't see pple at ur weddin means:FORBIDDEN..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2014
slinkky:
Good morning sir, what does it mean to dream of being at the airport or on an aeroplane flying to another country.

It means,Upliftment,grace &Glory to archive greater things outside the shore of this country.
Above all,an attempt to travel out of the country will result to success.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by minniepoe(f): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ipinlaxy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bro ebankole have pm u sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bro ebankole, what do these dreams signify?

I was walking past a familiar route and a lady called out to me and accused me of something I didn't do. I tried explaining to the people who were gathered around me that I was being mistaken for someone else. The shop owner showed up and said I was being accused wrongly, that he meant to say i
was guilty of something but not as bad as they were making it to be. He scolded one of the accusers and hit him on the back, showing him the offence which he scribbled on a white piece of paper.

I was about to throw trash on a pathway and I was apprehended by an official, saying I was fond of littering the environment. I denied as I knew she was mistaking me for the real culprit. She let me go but I later remembered that I threw stuff away somewhere around the area but not where I was accused or caught.

Notice that they have the same theme of mistaken identity and me being partially guilty.

Thank you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by micoma: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
I heard a dream where a woman is pulling a lady. Though the lady escaped unhurt I could not recognize both the woman
'S face and the lady's face. Kindly assist to interpret.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
ebankole:
Agimor
Wat u saw is a spiritual bound betwin u &sister.
This affect of this could result to u not getin marry or lack the ability to maintain a r/tionship talkless of weddin.

As 4 u sis,if she eventualy wed the weddin mite nt last.
U 2 must be seperate spiritually.
The reason why u didn't see pple at ur weddin means:FORBIDDEN..
Pls help me with some prayer point & bible verses to back it up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Also what does it mean to wash clothes in a dream? The location where it was carried out is my high school. I graduated years ago. I was washing while one of the most brilliant and popular year mates of mine was doing the rinsing. Someone tried to discourage me but I kept at it not minding the distraction.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Agimor:

Go on a day white fasting.Pray against this it with your sister or pray for her.
Refer to page 50 of this THREAD.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ipinlaxy:
Bro ebankole have pm u sir

Replied!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Miniepoe

This is a msg ,that ur hubby is bein punished/attacked for what he knows nothing about.
It means,unknown,domestic,within enemies et al.

His dad bein used means,Trick in other to divert is attention.
The power behind this signifies:Power of death.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by minniepoe(f): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
ebankole:
Miniepoe

This is a msg ,that ur hubby is bein punished/attacked for what he knows nothing about.
It means,unknown,domestic,within enemies et al.

His dad bein used means,Trick in other to divert is attention.
The power behind this signifies:Power of death.

Sir, is this all to it or there is more to be said. I mean concerning the other dreams. Many thanks sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Minniepoe
1-Pray against strange woman in ur marriage.
This is not ordinary so that ur hubby won't fall victim of strange women that operates in the mid night.
Its like he's wayward but i see a strange woman manipulatin his mind.Its like bein under the influence of jazz"if u knw what i mean.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thks
Agimor:
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
minniepoe:

Sir, is this all to it or there is more to be said. I mean concerning the other dreams. Many thanks sir
Ur hubby is under the influence of powers of acusation,imposin powers such dat inflict terror on 1's life for no reason.
Infact,its foundamental&he's under-power of accusation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Minniepoe
Your hubby is not being fair.(Sorry to say this)Do u knw that this said little girl of his outside needs care?His dad attention,protection?She's goin thru some physical abuse known to God wherever she's right now.
Perhaps this why ur hubbt is bein accused spirtually:this girl is sufferin presently,Alot(Quote me anyday)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sometimes kids does things that annoys the adult hence we result to beatin such or et al.

Mind u,a hom where kids dwells blessin won't depart frm such"The ceilin bein broken signifies open heavens but to u its destructive:Such child help bless a hom.
The fault lies with u my sister work on ur temper/be considerate all the time.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
minniepoe
You,hubbby shud atleast consider takin care of that child as its glaring there's a spirit angry or powers or person angry at both u,hubby and now ur kids :Pray against distaster"Do u know what it means for to embark with the deads on a journey both with ur kids &u.?
Ask God to tell u what's hidin,somtin is fishy my sis

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Missbethel
Pray against implication or bein accused of what u know nothing about.
Its like this is closer than u can imagine hence,bein warned beforehand.
Pray against bein at the wrong place at the right time or bein implicated by a close person.

Pray about this i beg u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
micoma:
I heard a dream where a woman is pulling a lady. Though the lady escaped unhurt I could not recognize both the woman
'S face and the lady's face. Kindly assist to interpret.
You makin is complex to interprete urs without ur gender.
This is very important please.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Missbethel
Except u want me to lie or pretend to u.
Take this anywhere if they tell u contrary to mine then know u are at the wrong place.

You such a hard workin,pro-active &a bit close to God.
You often don't dream as thins seems to be goin on smoothly but here this,disppointment often finds it way.
U were bein enslaved....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Misbethel
Ur last mention/post(dream also meansmiley
Washin cloth in the dream means,mendin one's past or makin changes at one's present life.
now.U washin there means,u are makin efforts to mend ur life,lead right with God.
So,Keep that up &victory is won't be far as its comin.
Well done.
Thnk u all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
ebankole:
Misbethel
Ur last mention/post(dream also meansmiley
Washin cloth in the dream means,mendin one's past or makin changes at one's present life.
now.U washin there means,u are makin efforts to mend ur life,lead right with God.
So,Keep that up &victory is won't be far as its comin.
Well done.
Thnk u all.

Thanks.. smiley

God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.