Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,883 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (520882 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
@Tranglatar
Remember u asked how to go about the gift/calling upon u?

Well,seems God won't let me rest because of you,u must email me or call or just get in touch with me anyways.
As i must deliver this,have a msg for you concernin ur calling.
Godbless us all-Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Announcement !!!!!!!!
I saw my twin brother today!!!!!!!!
Wow! What a mighty God we serve.

Such gift from a young man like you? (ebankole). Infact it was so unbelievable when I saw him face to face today.
God! You are right.

Thank God this thread came into existence if not? Many would have still be walking around the globe under satanic manipulation.
To crown it all, my twin brother gave me a BIG present.

I pray that the almighty God who had started his good work in your life will perfect it in Jesus name.(Amen)

Thanks for the opportunity , am gratful sir.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
cheesy

Hahaha hahaha This twin sister lol!!!!!!

C'on don't mention,we are all one in christ...

God bless u and thanks alot for that.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
ebankole:
cheesy

Hahaha hahaha This twin sister lol!!!!!!

C'on don't mention,we are all one in christ...

God bless u and thanks alot for that.

Lol!!!! Thank you sir.
You really made my day.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 3:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Gdmorni Sir,
Pls help me on this! Some1 called me d@ I should come n collect the money is owning me, I went there with my fiancee n we didn't met him @ home, so we decided to wait for him for moments
, before we saw him coming with some men, Some1 who appears like community leader with something like police cap on his head. when my fiancee saw them, she attempted running I told her to be calm, but she jumped the fence n landed inside gutter n then they caught her beating her n I ran there to protect her, bfor one of them brought out cutlass to cut me n I prevented it with Ordinary hand n was not wounded, d@ is how I waked.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folash: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2014
I had this dream on my 2nd day of vigil. I was in a room filled with people, who had like a commander, the commander took the form of jide kosoko, a popular yoruba actor. he punished some people in the room including me, then he later askd evry1 to stnd up except me, he said I was too stubborn. I ws there for a while, b4 my fiance's mother, my fiance, and some other pple in his family came to beg for me, that the man should release me, he then told me to stand up. After standing up, I strtd washing the room with soap and water, cos the room was very dirty, but I cudnt wash some part because some pple were standing there. Someone askd me y I wsnt washin some prt of the room, I told them that I was waiting for those pple to leave. Then I woke up. Pls hlp me interpret
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2014
Testimony!!

First, I would like to thank God for making me remember my dreams. Some others are clueless about what they face spiritually.

Secondly, I thank God for leading me to the thread. Bro. Bankole explained that its from my foundation so I ran with it as a prayer point. Sometimes, the problems (in my case, bad dreams, stagnancy, etc) we face may not seem like a big deal untill we see others complaining about the same thing. When we examine ourselves, we realize that certain obstacles are the reason for our setback.

In my dream used to see myself in my secondary school, in old places I lived over 10 years ago and with people in my past. My God has delivered me. Praise the Lord!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by babestell(f): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2014
@Ebankole I had a dream I saw an uncle of mine I cant remember what led me to him or him to me.all I remember was watchin a big fish swallow a small fish he came up to me and turned the process around he put his hand into the belly of the fish then turned the small fish head around so that the head of the small fish was facing the big fish head .he now said thats how its done.i was digusted because the big fish most have been in so much pain.pls wat does this mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2014
Good morning and greetings to you all in the name of our LORD JESUS.
I'm assuring that in no time i shall reply all your dreams.

So,let your mind be at peace and keep them coming.

And for those that wish,pray,intend or that's been contributing to the Ministry,God bless u all.
Mind you..?There is been a change of Account.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2014
.....And or bank details.

But i must once again bring to your ears that SALVATION IS FREE ,EVERYTHING I DO HERE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE et al.

And none shud feel un-important as we all are equal before GOD,our sponsors are cheer,silent givers who does so because God put it in their heart to.
So,Lets keep this family alive.Tnx

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2014
Dear Ebankole,

Good morning. Could you please interpret this dream?

Someone took me to a place in a village. When we got there, he showed me a lots of arms and ammunitions stockpiled in a tree and our community could use it for defence it attacked. I observed I was already aware of the location of the arms and ammunitions.

When I returned to the village and was going somewhere, a dog from one of the house charged at me and bit me gently in my hand and leg. I had the power to kill the dog buy I didn't because I didn't want the owner to be unhappy with me.

Thank you!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2014
TESTIMONY !!

from ebankole to Tranglatar:
Its the devil trick to make u feel ur efforts and prayers result to nothing(u must cancel these manipulative dream &[b]tell God u don't wnt to see them no more-its as simple as that)

Secondly,The devil is usin this to bring u to let go of ur prayer life or curse God or to doubt God capabilties.
What a silly DEVIL.

@ ebankole.
And i did as you said in bold above and lo and behold, i don't have those yeye dreams again OO!! - "its as simple as that"
Do i need to say more. Paraphrasing what St Paul said, faith cometh by hearing the word of GOD and how can they hear if they are not told. Thank you so much for telling us. He who has ear/ eye let him hear/ read. ebankole, may GOD continue to bless you and yours abundantly and may the Almighty GOD be ever praised, blessed and glorified for ever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Gra8david.
Its called un-grateful enemies or friend.

Quit rendering help to whom God's not approved of.
What u saw means,renderin help to u the ungrateful friends or enemies.
Be weary&watchful of pple u render help to.
Ur friend is vulnerable spiritual,u are a bit closer to God hence while u fought back.Bt,ask God before helpin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2014
Folash
Where u saw urself is called ,the room of slavery,dark room,torturin room,a room of limitation.
You seem to have began to engage in a serious prayers or somethin if not u wudn't av seen that'it takes grace'
Wud u belief if i tell u that's been the source of ur problms?
This a room of limition.
But the battle isn't won yet
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2014
ebankole:
@Tranglatar
Remember u asked how to go about the gift/calling upon u?
Well,seems God won't let me rest because of you,u must email me or call or just get in touch with me anyways.
As i must deliver this,have a msg for you concernin ur calling.
Godbless us all-Amen.

@ ebankole
Good morning, thank you and God's continued blessings and guidance
have emailed and will call also.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2014
Babestell

You are the small fish while ur uncle is the Big fish.
What a proverbian dream-Wow.
The digusting scene means somethin unpleasant,sore,un-heard of.
Do u know what the means?It means becarefu of such person &pple u think u respect but deep inside them their tot towards u are disgusting or ain't pure.
Wow,what a proverb
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2014
Tranglatar:

@ ebankole
Good morning, thank you and God's continued blessings and guidance
have emailed and will call also.

Morning sir.
Thanks for sharing ur testimony such goes a long way increasing pple's faith in God.
I will reply u later sir.
You such one under-grace.
God bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2014
Johnduke259

The Village means:foundation powers,the source of ur attackers et al.
The Dog(s) represents the attackers.
But the Lord said,see?av given u the powers,weapon to attckers ur attckers but u still not makin use of it,u are bein shy or limiting Gods powers,why?
They will keep biting u until u make use of ur weapon.hmmm
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2014
I want to belief have been able to attend to all and everybody..?
thank you all and may God continue to lead us all aright and direct our path(s) In jesus name,i pray-Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folash: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2014
ebankole:
Folash
Where u saw urself is called ,the room of slavery,dark room,torturin room,a room of limitation.
You seem to have began to engage in a serious prayers or somethin if not u wudn't av seen that'it takes grace'
Wud u belief if i tell u that's been the source of ur problms?
This a room of limition.
But the battle isn't won yet
Yes have started serious warfare prayers, and I know victory would surely be mine. Thank u for taking out time to attend to us on this thread. May God continue to strengthen u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2014
ebankole:
Johnduke259

The Village means:foundation powers,the source of ur attackers et al.
The Dog(s) represents the attackers.
But the Lord said,see?av given u the powers,weapon to attckers ur attckers but u still not makin use of it,u are bein shy or limiting Gods powers,why?
They will keep biting u until u make use of ur weapon.hmmm

@eBankole: Thank you so much! I think I need to be more resilient in the place of pray especially midnight prayer which I do every night.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2014
ebankole:
Gra8david.
Its called un-grateful enemies or friend.

Quit rendering help to whom God's not approved of.
What u saw means,renderin help to u the ungrateful friends or enemies.
Be weary&watchful of pple u render help to.
Ur friend is vulnerable spiritual,u are a bit closer to God hence while u fought back.Bt,ask God before helpin
Thank you Sir, may our good God continue to be ur wisdom , I am gr8full
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by jonnyp(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Good day bro,pls sir I saw somebody searching my jnr bro bag and I was not happy abt it and the same time could not stp them.one of them now said that they will search my bag and I told them they can not,he came closer to search and i punch him and we started fighting and I beat him mercilessly to the extend of crying and was really touch and I knee down to beg him and that is how I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Babieboy: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
@ Pastor ebankole, Please sir, i would like to seek for your advise on some issues relating to my personal life which i feel i can discuss on phone or email. Please sir, i would like to get your email or any other means of communication to discuss this with you. Thanks and God bless sir. my email is thuglane@yahoo.com i will sincerely appreciate your reply sir. thanks and God bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jonnyp
It means,what ever it is your life is goin thru,experience et al & or when it comes to your life generally u are the cause.

Having such grace to attacked ur attackers &eventually apologise means u are ignorance of domestic,friends,hidin,tricky et al enemies.
Whateva it is ur life is goin tru u av the power to confront it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bybieboy.

Click on my name"ebankole" everything u need to get in touch is there.
Thanks and God bless u.

Lastly JonnyP,quit what is called self pity-attitude,Confront ur fear,face it as the Lord is ever ready to go before u.
Afternoon,brethens,sisthrens.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by jonnyp(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Thank u very much sir and god bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by capua(f): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
goodday bro bankole,can u please explain what it means,because in my dream i used to see myself in primary school,place where i have lived b4 and sometimes struggling to climb to the top.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
capua:
goodday bro bankole,can u please explain what it means,because in my dream i used to see myself in primary school,place where i have lived b4 and sometimes struggling to climb to the top.

It used to be the same here my sister, but God has removed these obstacles IN JESUS NAME. Especially when I fast, its always revealed to me in the dream that i'm always in the past or my legs are bound so I struggle to climb stairs and mountains and slide back down. These are demonic manipulations that can only be tackled with fasting and prayer. The devil is a loser!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
capua:
Lovethlovesmike as said it all.
You can't progress,moveforward,find help et al until u fight back.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lovethlovesmike
Yes! I want to appreciate GoD for your life for the fAct that u don't have such as your former dream(Seeing yourself in you past)As this has been ur major setback and or battle.

2-There's mor to be done"just a bit as u are stil under battle,thou the lord is took it up to protect u"hence,lil still need to be done

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 244
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.