Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (519847 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is a funny/weird one but I have to ask because it has become an everyday thing..

I see myself with beans both cooked and uncooked, the first time I burst open a polythene bag filled with beans and poured it into a tray, the other time it was beans which had been frozen. I didn't defrost it, instead I separated them/it by hand.

Isn't that strange?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Missbethel
Beans means:protain,healthy food such that add offers good to the body.

If u often see urself cookin it means,expectation of good thing which is ON &about to be done.
It means,lies before u is a blessin.
But the frozen part baffled me abit "can u expanciate on that?
Thnks stil here for now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
ebankole:
Missbethel
Beans means:protain,healthy food such that add offers good to the body.

If u often see urself cookin it means,expectation of good thing which is ON &about to be done.
It means,lies before u is a blessin.
But the frozen part baffled me abit "can u expanciate on that?
Thnks stil here for now.

Thank you.

Frozen like it was put in a refrigerator with bits of ice in it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
missbethel:

Thank you.

Frozen like it was put in a refrigerator with bits of ice in it.
It means,peacefulnes of blessin & abundance of peace.
But mind u,ask God to lead u right in order to experience/have a wholly peace of God in ur home.
I can see u are mendin the way u view life now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Goodnight from me to you all.

May the almighty God continue to lead us and direct our paths "Aright" through his mouth((DREAMS/VISIONS)) piece now and forever more-Amen
Bye for now.
Goodnight once again.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2014
Good morning sir,
Please help me interprete my dream.

1. I was in my family house in Lagos, or it looked like it. So, when I was climbing the stairs, I noticed some strange me in the building, they were dressed as northerners, each of them were in strategic locations in the house, not inside, but outside, they were speaking a strange language, I assumed it was Hausa, once i saw them, i suspected they were terrorists, but I was not sure, so I kept on going back and passing them in order to hear what they were saying. I did it for lots of times, then they began to suspect that their cover was blown, then they started to pursue me, i ran to the back of the house and climbed a tree, now, my plan was to clim the try and get to the roof of a building, when i got to the top of the tree, i noticed it was weak and could not withstand my weight, so the tree bent and dropped me on the ground. I knew they were close by and if i did not get cover they might capture me and who knows what they would do. So, I looked around to look for a place to hide, but the area was a grassy land with few crops and the cover was not much...so, I saw a place to hide and i hid there, they were really close, that was when i woke up, my sleep was really disturbed, then i prayed for sometime and went back to bed....

2. I was talking to my elder sister and I informed her that I was going to travel to Asaba, Delta tomorrow for a wedding, i told her to send me the address for my maternal aunt, that I was looking for a way to visit her if there is time, then she told me that she wont stop me from visiting her, but that I should be careful when I get there and I should not eat what they give me because she cannot be trusted. In reality, I am going to be travelling for a weddin tomorrow and i intended to call my sister because she schooled in Delta and stayed with the woman for sometime,so she was going to have the womans address, the woman is like very close to the family.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2014
Good Morning brethens,Sisthrens and all,God bless you all-Amen
Will resume in no time as usual.

Keep bouncing in the LORD.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
S3nn2x
The time wil com or mite be near but make sure u don't contend with any over family & or property palaver as u are not capable,prayerful or that strong enough to fight back"physically/spiritually hence while u kept hidin &runin for your life.
So,be becarful abt property issue or anythin that's to do with fitin ova smthin.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
S2nn2x
Secondly is also means,u are not there spiritually or active enough spiritually as a person hence while u cudn't fight back.

Those enemies can also be refer to ,the world we dwell in where everyday lies ahead danger but prayers prevent these from happenin.so,get back to God &quit runnin insted of fightin back.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
S3nn2x
If there's any who shud thank God for this thread or rolling on the floor now thankin God for showin ur what's ahead or awaits u or the danger ahead u shud be the first to do that.

Your second dream has no meanin as its meanin is glarin before every eyes to u.
You'd better consider these warnin,a trap is been layed for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Praise the Lord!!
I wnt to thank God your lives and deliverance.
Quite lot of testimonies i receive on a daily basis both in my email,offline even on here.

It gladdens my heart to see u all smile.
I also want to use this medium to say please,i'm nt chargin any.except those that deemed fit to expand the work of God kip me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
..Active here.
Have asked God that if he want me to continue this i mustn't lack sponsors et al or all that's needed to keep me here forever.
And if such shud stop then,am off cos i'd be made to belief he chose not to raise such up cos he want me to quit.
So,please,Its free.
I hereby urge u all,that if u are not sure u are....

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
...or certain of you contribution,support et al don't let it out.
I'm sayin this cos it hinders your victory,progress,blessing,God's mercy et al upon one it even worst than witchcraft attack cos its not about me but God.

So,i'm lettin u know so u don't come back complainin havin/addin worst to ur problems/spiritual attcks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
So.Once again i say Its FREE.
And pls i beg you cos i love u all,Don't bring God wrath upon yourself by makin a commitment u are not ready or willing to do.
I myself can't help such person cos its attracks God anger.
Its not abt me-this is what the Lord asked me to tell u-
Once again,i say:Everything is FREE!!! FREE! Love u all

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
ebankole:
S3nn2x
The time wil com or mite be near but make sure u don't contend with any over family & or property palaver as u are not capable,prayerful or that strong enough to fight back"physically/spiritually hence while u kept hidin &runin for your life.
So,be becarful abt property issue or anythin that's to do with fitin ova smthin.
Thanks a lot!!!

This says a lot. Although, not property issues, but there is something brewing at home that I had the intention of doing something about it when I get home.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Elxandre(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
I had a dream recently that I visited a former secondary school mate of mine whom I haven't seen since 2004, and met his twin sister who wasn't even in anyway close or even talk to me secondary school.
She seemed to be attracted to me in the dream, you should understand.

The annoying part is all of us cooked and ate rice together (where is that angry face smiley sef).
The funny thing is it didn't even look like a harmful food, because I have had many bad dreams in my life to be a bit experienced.

Waiting for your response..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
In a dream, a motorcyclist carried me to they a church belonging to someone that has left our church to open his own church. On our way back, after crossing a difficult barrier, the cyclist was demanding for a pay of #150.00. On my own i concluded to give him #50.00 which is the ideal amount. He was arguing whith me before i woke from the sleep please, kindly explain it for me. God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Elxandre
You dream falls into 1.
The girl havin a crush on u means,:

2:means,you committed a very serious sin or act back then in ur 2nd'ry skul which brout abt attacks(attracted the enemies)into ur life hence while u saw urself eatin with the group includin d gril-its calld forbidden fruits(Food)Which u in ur 2nd'ry skul days.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dreal1247
The lord said to move forward in life there's often a sacrifice or price to pay but with the word of your mouth(PRAYER)You will but might cost close to nothing-but ofcos it costs something.
This goes to all out their who ain't ready to make any sacrifice yet desire changes in their live either spiritually/physically.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
I had this dream last night in which i sent to directly to ebankole email(Twin brother)

( 5) I was in a place with my former boss. (This time, is the husband that I saw in my dream) I was standing outside and while outside, all of a sudden I saw people locking their shop and running . I quickly called my boss and everyone who were inside the shop to come out for me to lock the shop. They started coming out, even though they were slow in doing it. While I was still waiting for them to come out, I saw those who had lock their shop at first, running back to their shop to hide, they just stand at their respective shop because of the heavy rain that started.
I went in search of padlock which I will use to lock the shop. I could see in this dream that I left my handbag in the shop, even though my mind was at it, for me to comeout with everything that belong to me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
In which he interpreted to mean this .

Wow
Congrats!!!! God has just delivered u from the slavery and powers
enslaving you.-This means,the shop has been locked &u've withdrew
yourself from that room/shop of slavery.remember what i told u abt
seein urself in ur ex-boss shop?
Now,the lord said,ur room of slavery has been locked.
Wil giv u a praya abt ur Bag left der.

On 11/13/14,
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
And to God be the glory what he said is what have being battle with for sometime now.

But you all know how God does is work.
About some mins past 5pm while in church, my phone rang and a colleaque frm my previous place of work told me all what you shall read below.

A colleague of mine in my former place of work call me and was telling me the new development in their work place.
He said their boss recently sack the most active and useful staff among them . With the reason that , he visited an herbalist and was told that the said guy is using black magic on him.
This is a born again brother oh( one who pray morethan any other person in that company, one who attend vigil almost every day in his church)
This shows that boss hand is nt clean.
Why will he visit an herbalist in the first place.

Thank God , God had delivered me frm their cage.
Definately this boss and his wife are evil.
What a mighty God will serve?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
God prove truly that non of his word will go out of his mouth and come back vain .

May God delivered us from evil boss.

I can say authoritatively that this boss got access into my life then ,becos I was still living a sinful life. Am sure they dare not come near me now, cause if they try it they would all rust in Fire.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks and GOD bless you sister "..." For sharing this great testimonies.

And because you did this i pray that good testimonies shall never depart from you life from this moment onward-in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Amen!!!!!!!!!!
In Jesus name
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by figur: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Good evening sir,please help interpret my younger sister's dream.
In the dream she was in the sitting room in the house,and it was snowing right there in the sitting room and she was freezing.
Then there were angels about 2 or 3 she isn't so sure, right there wit her, putting on white garment and dey had wings,also in her midst were ordinary people but she could only identify me among the other people wit d angels and we were also putting on white.
Every one of the people and the angels seem all peaceful and were chatting,but the only problem was that she was extremely cold and freezing.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Figur

in the presence of the Lord there is joy &peace.

The cold means,overwhelming presence of God's/angels of God in her lives.

As brethens,true believers &children of God we do enjoy God guadance et al but her is obvious of that of extreme.
Point is,is she usin such to her advantage?
What a complex dream?Thank u jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
ebankole:
Dreal1247
The lord said to move forward in life there's often a sacrifice or price to pay but with the word of your mouth(PRAYER)You will but might cost close to nothing-but ofcos it costs something.
This goes to all out their who ain't ready to make any sacrifice yet desire changes in their live either spiritually/physically.
Ps, can u make it clearer? I dont understand u clearly.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dreal1247:
Ps, can u make it clearer? I dont understand u clearly.

It means,until u give u might not get
It means,u must be bold to face whatever u are facing and prepare to make sacrfice before u can confront it.
It means,Nothin good comes easy/Free but with prayer it comes easier..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Saraha1:
God prove truly that non of his word will go out of his mouth and come back vain .

May God delivered us from evil boss.

I can say authoritatively that this boss got access into my life then ,becos I was still living a sinful life. Am sure they dare not come near me now, cause if they try it they would all rust in Fire.

I rejoice with you my dear ebankole twin sister. Your joy shall be parmenent. Thanks for sharing this with us as it goes a long way in winning soul to Christ and encouraging those of us to stay strong no matter the situation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2014
ebankole:
Thanks and GOD bless you sister "..." For sharing this great testimonies.

And because you did this i pray that good testimonies shall never depart from you life from this moment onward-in the mighty name of Jesus.

Amen. And you too bro i pray for more power and anointing of God upon you and your family. And i hold the banner of the blood of Jesus against any dark power that will want to attack you as a result of your dream interpretation. And let every monitoring spirit that is monitoring you to commit mistake be consumed to ashes by the raging fire of the holyghost in the mighty name of Jesus.

Bro keep it up. Let me borrow the word of one of my mentor Godssent "God is in this thread" for it to have to have gotten to this page God is in this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.