Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,414 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (519810 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by figur: 12:57am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2014
enm:

I rejoice with you my dear ebankole twin sister. Your joy shall be parmenent. Thanks for sharing this with us as it goes a long way in winning soul to Christ and encouraging those of us to stay strong no matter the situation.

God bless you sir for rejoicing with me.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Elxandre(m): 2:25am On Nov 14, 2014
ebankole:
Elxandre
You dream falls into 1.
The girl havin a crush on u means,:

2:means,you committed a very serious sin or act back then in ur 2nd'ry skul which brout abt attacks(attracted the enemies)into ur life hence while u saw urself eatin with the group includin d gril-its calld forbidden fruits(Food)Which u in ur 2nd'ry skul days.
Bro, you are quite funny though. Lol

I didn't eat any forbidden fruit in secondary school o. cheesy
I was this smallish shy type. cheesy
I will try to reason what you said anyways, thanks all the same.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Pst Ebankole wink

My dream goes thus...
I saw my siblings and many known/unknown people on a bridge going in the same direction while I was facing the opposite path. My siblings had a tray with an egg and biscuits which they shared for people at thier tables, it was like a dinner or mini party.
I realised that I didn't have a table and no guests so I picked up a biscuit and ran to another bridge so I could call on the lady(who looked like a hausa lady with her head covered and a baby on her back) selling eggs but she was walking away.
Our househelp from the other bridge, offered to get me whatever I wanted and I told her not to bother.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 4:08am On Nov 14, 2014
What does it mean when one dream that he is shedding tears
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 14, 2014
Also had two strange ones where I was supposed to get married to a man who just returned from a foreign country, his parents were fussing over him. He had 4 younger brothers who looked a lot like him. I did not like him and made it known to him. He then said my brother and I are special people, with emphasis on me. I still rejected him. He threatened me and later sent a yellow fish to bite my thumb.
I had one recently where my mum told me that everything is subject to time and she gave an example using my dad's friend who is the MD of a bank. She said the wrapper he used at the beginning of the year/his tenure turned old and was discarded by the end of the year and he had to use another at the beginning of the new year. She said these in yoruba
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Elxandre:

Bro, you are quite funny though. Lol

I didn't eat any forbidden fruit in secondary school o. cheesy
I was this smallish shy type. cheesy
I will try to reason what you said anyways, thanks all the same.
What u don't know will be clearer to u soon.My words are accurate.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Elxandre(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2014
ebankole:

What u don't know will be clearer to u soon.My words are accurate.
Im sure I was completely innocent in secondary school.
But if you insist, Ok what do I do?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2014
Figur
The Lord said with patient and honestly he'll always take u by hand.

-Cease from looking for a shortcut to achieve your aim if u don't want to end up disappointed.

-God took u aback to amend ur past mistakes.
-God's granted u mercy to mend ur ways,where u feel such is needed in other to lead a fruitful,holy,right b4 God
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2014
Missbethel

Let me be factual:Mend your ways where its needed.

People around u or close seems to be avoiding you or rather see u as not as open as u ought to be.
I pray that our ways shall not be a sore before GOD and man.
Make changes on how u relate with people so as not end up rejected before God &Man.Please change oo
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Elxandre:

Im sure I was completely innocent in secondary school.
But if you insist, Ok what do I do?

U made me laughed.
U ought to have asked question earlier on,often i reply in proverb.
But worry not ur dream will manifest soon physically/spiritually.
God bless u sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2014
slinkky:
What does it mean when one dream that he is shedding tears
U must elaborate on this,i don't want to miss-interprete.
Can u elaborate?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Elxandre(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2014
ebankole:

U made me laughed.
U ought to have asked question earlier on,often i reply in proverb.
But worry not ur dream will manifest soon physically/spiritually.
God bless u sir
I don't get you please....
Manifest as in how?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2014
Missbethel
Did the fish succeeded in biting u?(Of it did u need to destroy it asap;Prayer)
The fish represent marine hubby,now.He.comin from a foreign country means,a stranger or a person from another world.
I thank God for your life to have been able to reject &refused to agree with him.
Seems u av start engagin in prayers.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2014
Missbethel

Why don't u heed,pay attention to each &every details,work on them?
This is more or less like a proverb:Whatever we face or experience as bein shudn't be tag any.
Meanin,There's time for everythin,time to weep,cry,succeed,rise,fall,rejoice,laff et al.
Work on urself rather than sayin some1 is behind ur case.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
ebankole:
Missbethel

Why don't u heed,pay attention to each &every details,work on them?
This is more or less like a proverb:Whatever we face or experience as bein shudn't be tag any.
Meanin,There's time for everythin,time to weep,cry,succeed,rise,fall,rejoice,laff et al.
Work on urself rather than sayin some1 is behind ur case.
Bless u

Hmmmn..I understand.
The fish bit me on my thumb, though it was not painful I felt the bite.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by figur: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thank you so much sir.
There is a dream from a close family member last night.
In the dream,she was washing her clothes in a particular spot where she usually washes in front of the house.
Just as she raised her head to look to her side,she saw a big black horse walking towards the direction of her room and she was so surprised and asking herslef wat d horse wanted and hw is she going to drive it away.shortly after the horse got to front of the door and turned back.
Then came a dog from nowhere and was also walking towards the direction of her room,and she said to herself,what is this dog looking for? First it ws a horse now its a dog,anyway since the dog isn't big I can easily drive it away or kill it.the dog got to front of the door and turned back too.
Finally there came a woman from her church she passed by her and didn't even utter a word to her,instead she was also walking towards d direction of the room,she got to front of the door,peeped inside and den turned back.
Wat cud it mean sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Figur
The dogs,horse,woman are the enemies ;peepin,checkin,lookin for a loophole,her weakness,her shortcomings et al in other or before they penetrate.
But unfortunately,she's consious,always on alert,awaken,have her eyes et al on the ground.
Washin means,her strenght,holiness,leadin rite b4 God,a life that avoids sin at al cost

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
ebankole:

U must elaborate on this,i don't want to miss-interprete.
Can u elaborate?
Thanks.
unfortunately i can't because i can't remember most of the dream. Thanks and may God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bluetrails(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bro ebankole. I dreamt I was passing by a market, I saw some unripe pineapples, but I did not even take any time to observe them, the seller a woman beckoned to me to come and check them out, probably make some purchase, I ignored her then moved on, she called at me again in a bid to sell/give her fruits, on approaching her she still brought out her small unripe pineapples, after some arguments/persuations that I do not want green unripe pineapple, she then brought out a large juicy ripe pineapple which she stated cutting for me to probably eat or take home, then I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bluetrails
The Lord said u are very patient person,see nothin good in takin a shortcut before u can achieve something.
But,here The Lord insist that ur time of harvest has come,to eat(reap) the benefit of those that wait upon the lord.
In essence,Its a called to fruitulness.Expect unplanned or unbudgetted flow of blessings.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
slinkky:
unfortunately i can't because i can't remember most of the dream. Thanks and may God bless you.
Its either:
1-U life,spirit man ls longin for somethin.

2-That u've been cryin to God for somethin or expectin somethin et al
I can go more than that since u cudn't say much abt the dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bluetrails(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Well I think I will have to know your God better, because you just nailed it on the head, I am a veeery patient person, and truly I have been working on something for a long time , which should start yielding good fruits, if you are not reading this meanings from a book or using some head knowledge/guesses , then surely God is communicating with you. Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
@blue , you are very funny.
Why will you say if his not reading it from a book?
If you check from the beginning of this thread you will see how lot of people were rushing in to misinterprete people dream. As God will have it, how many people is left on this thread that has being consistent in interpreting dream? Just two! So what are we saying?

If you are operating under the anointing of God(that is, if God is the one that called you) he would never for a second leave such fellow. Which is what ebankole his experincing.

Brother you are welcome to the club of christ.

Somebody shout halleluyah!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
@bluetrails

It is evident God is at work here. I don't think( to the best of my knowledge) that there is any book that has documented the different types of dreams discussed here. We talking about so many dreams with twists and turns, except for a few recurring ones with same theme.

Get on the path of Jesus and you won't regret it. It will definitely be worth it.

Jesus loves you grin wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sisters ,Missbethel and saraha1
God will honor and bless you both for reachin out to those without christ.

Bro bluetrail
I belief you need jesus and u shud give u life to him.
Am sure i'm here becos of pple like u.
If God cud direct u tell u what's come then he cares.
Ready to give ur life to christ?PM me.
Thanks/God bless u.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bluetrails(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
What really amazes me is the use of the word "very" how did he know I'm a patient person talkless of qualifying it with "very" how did he know I do not like taking short cuts?? He spoke like a long time friend, he summarily described my person in one sentence, amazing, what has green unripe pineapple and a market woman got to do with patience??

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ebankole and johnwell what does it mean to see and view this thread in the dream. is like i was looking for something or contribute, am not sure but this thread i saw more than once in the same dream but the problem is i can't recollect the event that took place before and after seeing this thread.

This non recollection of dream or partial rememberance of dream is seriously giving me concern.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bluetrails
I don't know u neither am i sure we've come accross each other before.
This is to let u knw that Jesus,indeed is Lord_God is real.
Even if i were ur long time friend am sure i wudn't av known u are about to reap somethin or what ur plans are at the moment or what u re expectin et al.
God has just proven to u he's real

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
Enm
Yes,what u had is what is called "better-than-no-dream.
Often it gud to dream as its not quite good not to at times.
I do ve such too,seein myself interpretin dreams on here.So,what u had was just a normal dream that confirmed that indeed God presence is here.
PRAISE THE LORD.
I think Bluetrails"is a testimony in that aspect

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by DemmyDaat(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
@bluetrails

If you are still doubting God's gift in bro ebankole's life,I advise you give him a call next time for
your interpretations,you would be more than convinced that truly God abides in him.Please don't be a doubting Thomas.Heaven awaits you.

Bluetrails,over a week ago,bro ebankole interpreted a dream of mine to me,he said God wanted me to join drama group in my church.And to my greatest surprise,the following sunday,an announcement was made for registration of new drama group members.And when I eventually met with the leader of the group,she lamented to me on how every member of the group had disappeared except herself.I could read from her voice that she was really worreid about it.That's just the confirmation that truly bro ebankole is "our" Godsent.May He never depart from him;Amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pst Ebankole
Please can you assist a friend of mine with the following,
She dreamt that a hand came from nowhere and picked up some naira notes, straightened the notes and counted them. She then realised that it was hers as that was the amount of money she had in her purse.
In another, she was cutting up meat like she wanted to cook the meat
The last one, it seemed like she was a marketing staff of a bank, she asked her sister to open an account. She told her she had just 500 naira to give her to open an account.

Mine is, I was cooking Egusi soup.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.