Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80128 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
The Kenyan returns after a long absence. Note that her posts are still deleted. I copied this from someone

Kenyan 28:
Its exactly 2 months to my wedding and someone
is still in doubt that there is healing?!! Another
miracle happened in the last session at South
Africa Randburg, 12 years of HIV+ turned to HIV-.
Another Kenyan who travelled to SA after hearing
my miracle. Glory be to God.
I got lost coz am busy preparing for my big day
and wont read any discouragements from this
site.
Endeleeni na nikimaliza harusi yangu nitarudi
hapa kuwaelezea mengi. Sorrry I wrote in
Swahili, wenye hamuelewi poleni. Look for
interpreters! Yesu Kristo ni yule yule jana leo na
hata milele, Amina!
((((((((Sorry for my Swahili language!))))))))))))
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
The Kenyan is planning a wedding

SirJohn: @Kenyan28,
I wish you well in your wedding preparations, I really would have loved to be there; I had planned a vacation sometime around November to SA and kenya but changed to UAE instead. I will let you know if I would still make it when I come back from UAE.
Congratulations!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
mbaemeka gets a dose

siyandaN: @ MBA EMEKA

There you go again!! Emotions!! Now that you brought that UP!!

I HAD TO PAY FOR IT Executive Class of Foundation School, wrote exams and graduated which I paid R3000 it!
I guess NOTHING is for free at CE as much as the bible says freely you have received and freely give!

the Monday after I went to the altar we were called to practise speaking in tongues, we practised for more that 2hours, and the leaders were telling us to just say (NB) WHATEVER came to our mouth.

The devil will never use me, he was surely using me whilst at CE by stealing from people. I was told to teach people satanic faith. The only faith required is in the Cross for ALL was NAILED there, our sickness for through His stripes we were healed!

"those who sow sparingly shall reap sparingly and those that sow bountifully shall reap bountifully" Let me explaing this to you:-

What does God want us to sow and reap??
Does God want you to sow money so you can reap money (Personally I disagree, however if that is spiritually fulfilling to you what can I do) Lets look at scripture:_

Galatians 6:8 8 Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful desires will harvest the consequences of decay and death. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit. Now Ask yourself what are trying to satisfy by sowing money to get money? Sounds like FLESH WORLDLY SINFUL DESIRE to me! Can I also suggest you read the entire chapter not just teh verse so you GRASP things!

You say: He paul was commending them for being commited to the grace of giving.
Firstly Paul did not command them to give here is scripture :-
2 Corinthians 8:8 I am not commanding you, but I want to test the sincerity of your love by comparing it with the earnestness of others.

Paul urged Titus to organize the weekly giving (2 Cor. 8:6) so that a gift could be sent to Jerusalem (1 Cor. 16:3). The collection of money specifically mentioned in 1 Corinthians 16 was for the believers in Jerusalem (1 Cor. 16:3). However, offering money was used to help the believers in many ways. It supported the ministers (1 Cor. 9:11; Phil. 4:14-18), the poor (Gal. 2:10), widows (1 Tim. 5:9-11), and supplied the needs of God’s people (2 Cor. 9:12; Acts 11:28-30).

Now, you CANNOT claim that you are giving according to what Paul taught. You are giving out of GREED to get back.

Urgghh- Many South Africans have left CE!! dont come bragging about nonsense here! I argue scripture. I am not a child!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
The Kenyan return Feb 2011 and as usual deletes all her posts

a deleted post

Kenyan 28:
I wish to thank God more than a million times for
healing me, very soon al be a mother.

Another one:

Kenyan 28:
@Sirjohn, but ofcourse, soon, I mean soon, soon
is relative, am already 2 months in marriage, so
stay tuned!
------None of my steps shall slide, never ever.
My healing was the begining of my miracles and a
great life!
3rd of April will be my HEALING ANNIVERSARY, al
celebrate more than I do on my birthdays. Its the
sweetest thing one can receive, a day that I cried
all my tears. glory be to God, Jesus is the same
yesterday, today and forever.
Am a bit busy now but as from May 2011, al
have enough time to deal with u here, Stay tuned!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
The Kenyan returns in July 2012 and says this

Kenyan 28:

My latest concern is why is this
"healing" from Christ Embassy not permanent?? I
have a few friends who visited the healing school,
got their short lived miracles and now they are
suffering from the same disease(s) ie it got back
to them. For cancer cases, many are long dead.
As I type this, 4 (four) people well known to me
are dead yet after the healing school session
doctors for sometime couldnt find the cancers.
My case is to be discussed later (the reason why
I edited all my replies).
What power is this?
I thought God's healing is true and permanent??!

Kenyan28: I am eagerly waiting to hear the excuses that CE members give. Let no one come up saying that pple lost their faith.

This page 46 and even her leading antagonists like kunleoshob are comforting her.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
SJ returns comforting the Kenyan

Kenyan 28:
U cant be more right, something serious is
happening to me. With all manner of regrets, am
looking for true and real God's intervention.
Continue praying for me for I badly need prayers.
Thanks for the genuine wishes. With time and
when av gained enof strength, al definately reveal
what am going through.
I believe the far u have known me though on
internet, I dont lie.

Kenyan 28:
If u ever told me, am sorry I never listened.I'm
going through a very difficult time in life.What a
waste of time and money?!
I'm yet to be explained to why the healing is not
permanent.

Kenyan 28: My story is long affecting my entire
family, al talk about it later like I promised.

SirJohn:
Hello Kenyan 28,
Let me start by saying that I am not surprised at all at your recent comments, this is not new to me but I'll spare you the pain of recalling the several warnings on this thread.

I must also commend your courage for coming back here to tell the truth no matter how painful it feels.
I have not heard the whole story so I will refrain from making any hasty comments;but this I must say, you owe the world your story.

Don't even bother about getting any explanation from the CE folks because their response is very obvious, they'll certainly say you didn't have enough faith to keep your healing.

Finally, I would appreciate if you can inbox me at sirjohn24@yahoo.com, I would really love to speak with you personally. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
God bless you
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Joagbaje offers an excuse

Joagbaje: Sirjohn we shOuld be careful how we go about things like this so that we don't. Shatter someone's faith . Let's lay aside our biases.

If someone who was diagnosed with HIV got ministered to and all symptoms stopped , not only that , the person went back to the.same hospital where she was diagnosed and medically tested negative . That must be a miracle .and for more than one year or more the person enjoyed sound health , that must be a miracle .The person eventually got married , and got pregnant. And after 9months gave birth to a sound healthy baby that must be a miracle .

Now whatever the case now that became a challenge to the health or so is attack of the enemy . You can't say she wasn't healed . That attack. Can still be death with .in the atmosphere of faith But such a one is sourounded with words of unbelief instead of helping her faith , we may kill that miracle . Such challenge may come to some folks . It can be death with permanently . It's called counter attack . There are several things which an cause it in some people. Jesus explained one of such in Matt 12:43-45

SJ responds

SirJohn:

Jo, read my post, I haven't said anything yet and I was not talking to you.
I said clearly that I would like to hear the full story first because for all we know, we may not have been told some truth initially. If you're talking about Jesus, I'd like you to give me just one instance with Jesus where a completely healed person relapsed after getting healed.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
The Kenyan continues

Kenyan 28: While in the healing school on my 8th
day, I tested -ve after 8 years of living with HIV. I
lived in health until sometime last year when all
the symptoms came back.The same time I was
expectant of my baby so I assumed its the
weakness that comes about with pregnancy. I
gave birth to a baby who only after 3 weeks of
birth had mouthrash( the very 1st sign of HIV
infected infant.Coughing followed, admission of
15 days in hospital due to pneumonia followed.
Fever on and off, another admission when she
was 6 months. My baby has been admitted 3
times as we speak. 3 weeks ago my pediatrician
called for an HIV test which ELISA turned out
very +ve. It was so obvious that she had my
status. I decided to go for the test that turned
out the same. I do not know about my husbands
case for we havent done the test together.
I cant explain how the disease came back,sinning
here is ruled out,loosing faith should be ruled out
too.I have the most faithful and born again
husband, so re-infection is never the case.(oh
how I pray that he is not infected).
I have not read the whole bible but am sure no
where is recorded that Jesus Christ healed
someone and later on they got the sickness back.
Its so traumatizing especialy when it involves my
whole family and more so my little one who is
sinless.
As we talk, my baby is on ARVs and am on herbs
as we wait for God's true healing or real cure for
HIV.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kenyan 28: Again, if I tested -ve, there was no
need for me to re-test again after 6 months since
I was not in the HIV window period but had lived
with it for 8 years.
The fact is, there was healing that was short
lived not to mention about my cancer long dead
friends.
My question is, why isnt it permanent?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pastor Kun asks question on my mind

PastorKun:

Why are you deleting all you posts? Are you being threatened or manipulated by someone?

Kenyan 28:
Am not threatened by any one but have a feeling
they might be used against me.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

See your life?

Oya, carry on with the Healing School bashing...or are you done?! Your failed blogging is as a result of poor creativity and bitterness cum busy body. Bros, change o...change!
Gombs, no answer yet to my simple question?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2014
WinsomeX: Kenyan 28: Again, if I tested -ve, there was no
need for me to re-test again after 6 months since
I was not in the HIV window period but had lived
with it for 8 years.
The fact is, there was healing that was short
lived not to mention about my cancer long dead
friends.
My question is, why isnt it permanent?

The point is clear here . Kenya 28 was perfectly healed. But she lost it. And those who ought to have helped her faith here killed her faith by telling her she was never healed . God will hold them all accountable . Kenya herself knew she got healed and there was hope for her to regain her health until they made her change her language . Nothing could be done to help a faithless person. She had to settle on the drugs for life
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by honeychild(f): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

The point is clear here . Kenya 28 was perfectly healed. But she lost it. And those who ought to have helped her faith here killed her faith by telling her she was never healed . God will hold them all accountable . Kenya herself knew she got healed and there was hope for her to regain her health until they made her change her language . Nothing could be done to help a faithless person. She had to settle on the drugs for life

common shut up!
And her friends who were 'healed' of cancer and have all died too? They were faithless? I don't believe in hell fire. But if there was a hellfire, the hottest place should be reserved for heartless bastards like you and your demonic false pastor.

11 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 5:44am On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild:

common shut up!

Don't be silly!

And her friends who were 'healed' of cancer and have all died too? They were faithless? I [/quote]

It's possible to lose a healing through sin and other reasons .Jesus said so .and if some few folks lost their healing what of the many more who still retain theirs ? Why focus on minority? The guy that got healed of HIV here is still sound in health

https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp

It's not the ministers responsibility to maintain your miracle .

John 5:14
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

i don't believe in hell fire

You better do because you're on your way there except you receive CHRIST
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Yooguyz: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild:

common shut up!
And her friends who were 'healed' of cancer and have all died too? They were faithless? I don't believe in hell fire. But if there was a hellfire, the hottest place should be reserved for heartless bastards like you and your demonic false pastor.

Am not suprised that you wrote that rubbish! Its much better for you to quote Bernimore/Barristers/truthislight moniker, or your watchtower magazine. You don't understand spiritual things.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 7:06am On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

Don't be silly!

And her friends who were 'healed' of cancer and have all died too? They were faithless? I

It's possible to lose a healing through sin and other reasons .Jesus said so .and if some few folks lost their healing what of the many more who still retain theirs ? Why focus on minority? The guy that got healed of HIV here is still sound in health

https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp

It's not the ministers responsibility to maintain your miracle .

John 5:14
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

i don't believe in hell fire

You better do because you're on your way there except you receive CHRIST

You are truly shameless.

Even after your fraud and deceit is revealed you still hang on to it like a favorite toy.

No matter how you twist it, the long and short of it is that the Kenyan never received a healing along with her numerous friends who had died of cancer. For God alone know the state of the Kenyans health now.

All this need faith for healing and then faith to sustain healing is the rubbish WOF preach. Jesus never preached it. Our Lord miracles where permanent, verified and sustained not these fake things you guys peddle.

The reason why that thread is such a case in point Is the fact that SirJohn had said it from the onset that there were no healing at those healing school. He Also insisted that even where there seemed to be healing they were not sustainable.

And to prove him right over a period of four years, none of you could provide one verifiable miracle, even with his providing money for it. Then the Kenyan came and he r "healing" proves his point and you are here yearning rubbish.

12 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2014
The aim of this thread is not to prove Christ Embassy healing school is fraud, that had been settled in the sir John thread. The aim of the thread is to show that the whole CEC is built on a sugar candle hill of lies.

It was this same Josgbaje who came to tell us here he healed Ebola. Thanks to the Nl management who closed that thread and he has no courage to open another save to send his stooge, Mabel, to do it for him.

Less than two weeks ago, the wife of your Pastor announces to the whole world that the lie of a perfect marriage being sold to people, with Chris and Anita holding hands in the home page of the church website. Anita tells the world that she was being used to sell that picture. She wanted none of it. Promptly the church pulls down her image from the web after their lies are revealed.

What is more?

Is it the lie that church propagate to defraud people of money through tithes and first fruits? Or is it their penchant to defraud young people of their brain while the likes of Joagbaje feast on their gullibility. Or is it the orgy of sex and murder, through abortion of unwanted babies?

The whole church is a LIE!!!

But alas, they will find something to say.

Please learn the meaning of shame and the means of covering it, silence, or if not continue to talk and reveal your nake-dness the more.

13 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by honeychild(f): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2014
Yooguyz:

Am not suprised that you wrote that rubbish! Its much better for you to quote Bernimore/Barristers/truthislight moniker, or your watchtower magazine. You don't understand spiritual things.

j should have known yooguyz goes to CEC! cheesy cheesy

What other church will tolerate a confessed homosexual and fornicator to continue to 'pastor' a church. You people's immorality sinks to lower levels every day!!

5 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nora544: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2014
WinsomeX: The aim of this thread is not to prove Christ Embassy healing school is fraud, that had been settled in the sir John thread. The aim of the thread is to show that the whole CEC is built on a sugar candle hill of lies.

It was this same Josgbaje who came to tell us here he healed Ebola. Thanks to the Nl management who closed that thread and he has no courage to open another save to send his stooge, Mabel, to do it for him.

Less than two weeks ago, the wife of your Pastor announces to the whole world that the lie of a perfect marriage being sold to people, with Chris and Anita holding hands in the home page of the church website. Anita tells the world that she was being used to sell that picture. She wanted none of it. Promptly the church pulls down her image from the web after their lies are revealed.

What is more?

Is it the lie that church propagate to defraud people of money through tithes and first fruits? Or is it their penchant to defraud young people of their brain while the likes of Joagbaje feast on their gullibility. Or is it the orgy of sex and murder, through abortion of unwanted babies?

The whole church is a LIE!!!

But alas, they will find something to say.

Please learn the meaning of shame and the means of covering it, silence, or if not continue to talk and reveal your nake-dness the more.

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Liks

A man who speak now bad of his wife who raise his kids for so many years alone is a fool.

I know what it mean to raise a child without a father and a woman can make it for some years but I feel now that the kids don't need her so much she will feel alone, because you need somebody in your life you can have near you and i can tell you I understand her so good and for me Pastor Chris is not a real man of God he is only a business man, not more.

A real man of God knows that his wife needs also that he is there for her and not only that she is his Vice in his business because with money you will not get love and no one can live without love. He is a selfish and heartless man not more.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild:

What other church will tolerate a confessed homosexual and fornicator to continue to 'pastor' a church. You people's immorality sinks to lower levels every day!!

Sister, I really try to understand whether you are ok, but I see yiu aren't. You just lied all in a silly move to douse what he said about you

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Yooguyz: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild:

Oh I see, the pastor and priest accusation isn't functional again. Now am now called a CEC member grin grin

Am not suprised by your lies, you simply living out the example set by the leaders of the watchtower society. You are a true Jehovah's witness. grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2014
nora544:

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Liks

A man who speak now bad of his wife who raise his kids for so many years alone is a fool.

I know what it mean to raise a child without a father
and a woman can make it for some years but I feel now that the kids don't need her so much she will feel alone, because you need somebody in your life you can have near you and i can tell you I understand her so good and for me Pastor Chris is not a real man of God he is only a business man, not more.

A real man of God knows that his wife needs also that he is there for her and not only that she is his Vice in his business because with money you will not get love and no one can live without love. He is a selfish and heartless man not more.

Hello ma'am grin grin

Now I have an idea on the origin of your bitter nature!

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2014
I went through the whole of SirJohns thread from the very first page to the end on Sunday.

I must confess that anyone who goes through that thread and remains a member of CE is totally brain dead. The brain of such people is beyond redemption and as such, no one should bother arguing with them.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nora544: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

Hello ma'am grin grin

Now I have an idea on the origin of your bitter nature!

sorry you know nothing about me!

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by honeychild(f): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1119066/sex-first-date-guys-how

Yooguyz:

Oh I see, the pastor and priest accusation isn't functional again. Now am now called a CEC member grin ;

Am not suprised by your lies, you simply living out the example set by the leaders of the watchtower society. You are a true Jehovah's witness. grin

Yooguyz you know I have been on to you from the moment you came to nairaland.

You and I know your first post was about how a guy can get a girl to sleep with him on the first date. If anyone clicks on those links, we will see that they have been removed.

Next you posted about how you are a guy having feelings for other guys. And how you were introduced to homosexuality by a junior pastor in your father's church while you were on crusade in South Africa.

When you claimed to have imparted Holy Spirit to one of Jehovah's Witnesses (that was your first post on religion section) and I challenged you on what type of Hoky Ghost you have that sticks with you despite your immoral ways, you didn't deny it. Only for you to go running to the mods to remove your immoral topics.

When someone challenged you on your gay Christian thread, you made the boast about being a pastor despite being gay.

It's either you are a pathological liar, or you are a schizophrenic demon posessed person.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2014
nora544:

sorry you know nothing about me!

Oh! I know 30% of you...Don't make me get to work o... it's against forum rules to post members details... cool

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Yooguyz: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild:

Yooguyz you know I have been on to you from the moment you came to nairaland.

You and I know your first post was about how a guy can get a girl to sleep with him on the first date.
Next you posted about how you are a guy having feelings for other guys. And how you were introduced to homosexuality by a junior pastor in your father's church while you were on crusade in South Africa.

When you claimed to have imparted Holy Spirit to one of Jehovah's Witnesses (that was your first post on religion section) and I challenged you on what type of Hoky Ghost you have that sticks with you despite your immoral ways, you didn't deny it. Only for you to go running to the mods to remove your immoral topics.

When someone challenged you on your gay Christian thread, you made the boast about being a pastor despite being gay.

It's either you are a pathological liar, or you are a schizophrenic demon posessed person.

Bernimore/Barristers/truthislight has also been unto me since resumed nairaland, the latest lie against me is that I am an athiest.

You guys have 2 things in common

1. Hatred and bitterness towards me because of my threads exposing watchtower hypocrisy right from the onset. Isn't it a coincidence that you started this funny accusations the moment started criticizing the watchtower?

2.Inventing all sort of rubbish against me. (Where do you guys even pick these stuff from?)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Yooguyz: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2014
^^^ oh forgot to add two more

3. You guys are jehovah witness trolls

4. You guys are having watchtower withdrawal symptoms. Don't worry I understand what you are going through I can help, just humble yourself, ok?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2014
WinsomeX:

You are truly shameless.

Even after your fraud and deceit is revealed you still hang on to it like a favorite toy.

There's no deceit dude . Are all the Americans an Europeans who testified of healing deceived too? Don't you think something is wrong with the info you're being fed? . You are deceived .thats the problem. And the bigger problem is that you enjoy it.

No matter how you twist it, the long and short of it is that the Kenyan never received a healing

Yet HIV test shows negative? See yourself . Was it done in a cec hospital ?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nora544: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

There's no deceit dude . Are all the Americans an Europeans who testified of healing deceived too? Don't you think something is wrong with the info you're being fed? . You are deceived .thats the problem. And the bigger problem is that you enjoy it.

Sorry we here in Europa have no one who have been heald from HIV/Aids through healing school that is a big lie.

What i know is that in my county we have the biggest event that we raise money to help people with HIV/aids and give money to Institutes that tey can do reaserch.

So please stop to put europa to your lie.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by honeychild(f): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Yooguyz:

Bernimore/Barristers/truthislight has also been unto me since resumed nairaland, the latest lie against me is that I am an athiest.

You guys have 2 things in common

1. Hatred and bitterness towards me because of my threads exposing watchtower hypocrisy right from the onset. Isn't it a coincidence that you started this funny accusations the moment started criticizing the watchtower?

2.Inventing all sort of rubbish against me. (Where do you guys even pick these stuff from?)

Here's another topic you recently opened o......if you like go and beg the mods on romance section to remove it too!

https://www.nairaland.com/1807818/she-stopped-picking-calls-after#24599343

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

grin
It was a CEC doctor and nurses.

As for the colored, Healing from heaven has pictures, and details about testifiers, yet no single one has refuted the claim... Deji however, believes they are all paid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.