Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80190 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2014
nora544:

Sorry we here in Europa have no one who have been heald from HIV/Aids through healing school that is a big lie.

Speak for yourself and household and not Vienna and Europe as a whole.

What i know is that in my county we have the biggest event that we raise money to help people with HIV/aids and give money to Institutes that tey can do reaserch.

You have poorly limited knowledge then!

So please stop to put europa to your lie.

Is Europe your personal property? undecided
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

Oh! I know 30% of you...Don't make me get to work o... it's against forum rules to post members details... cool
Stick to the issues man.
Resorting to distractions is not what this apt thread needs right now.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild:

Here's another topic you recently opened o......if you like go and beg the mods on romance section to remove it too!

https://www.nairaland.com/1807818/she-stopped-picking-calls-after#24599343

Am lost... are you trying to prove he is a CEC member or a Pastor or Homosexual or Fornicator?....

Thanks
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2014
trustman:
Stick to the issues man.
Resorting to distractions is not what this apt thread needs right now.

What issues?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by honeychild(f): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

Am lost... are you trying to prove he is a CEC member or a Pastor or Homosexual or Fornicator?....

Thanks

I only felt he was a CEC member because of the way he jumps in to support Oyaks and CEC.

What I am trying to prove is that he is Homosexual and a fornicator and has no relationship with God or his Holy Spirit. He is also a liar.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Yooguyz: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild:

Here's another topic you recently opened o......if you like go and beg the mods on romance section to remove it too!

https://www.nairaland.com/1807818/she-stopped-picking-calls-after#24599343

If my eyes serve me correctly, I can't find the words: gay pastor, priest, athiest, south africa, e.t.c. In that thread....

Oh I forgot, I don't quote internet trolls.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Yooguyz: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

Thanks

Please ask her to kindly quote the comments I made supporting CEC.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by honeychild(f): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Yooguyz:

If my eyes serve me correctly, I can't find the words: gay pastor, priest, athiest, south africa, e.t.c. In that thread...

Oh I forgot, I don't quote internet trolls.

But you can find sex with a girl after the first date right? And you are the one who understands spiritual things?
Meanwhile kindly enlighten Gombs your brother....do you go to CEC or not? And if you don't go to CEC please tell us the church you pastor. Or you no longer pastor a church?

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Yooguyz: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2014
nora544:
Sorry we here in Europa have no one who have been heald from HIV/Aids through healing school that is a big lie.

What i know is that in my county we have the biggest event that we raise money to help people with HIV/aids and give money to Institutes that tey can do reaserch.

So please stop to put europa to your lie.

Does European government or news media publicize miracles ? Stop your nonsense. Have you enquired? Go to healing school website . Check YouTube.

One if the richest men in Africa ,Strive Masiyewa ,The owner of Econet network was billed for heart operation in uk. His wife is a CEC member. He had paid the bill for the operation . She convinced him about the healing school. He went . Hands was laid on him. He fell down ( first time in his life) he went to the hospital . They did one more check ,the blocked artery is gone! He testified with his own mouth, that's how he became a CEC member. He is still healed today after many years . Did we pay him for fake testimony? Stop deceiving yourself .
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by honeychild(f): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Yooguyz:

Am not suprised that you wrote that rubbish! Its much better for you to quote Bernimore/Barristers/truthislight moniker, or your watchtower magazine. You don't understand spiritual things.

I just saw on a recent thread that you now claim to be a Catholic Christian who doesn't really believe in the Bible!

https://www.nairaland.com/1253965/implication-tithing#15197331

Now I understand your problem. You are just compulsive liar, a very childish one at that. I will no longer dignify your posts with a response. @Gombs: sorry I linked this sorry excuse for a human being with CEC.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nora544: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

Does European government or news media publicize miracles ? Stop your nonsense. Have you enquired? Go to healing school website . Check YouTube.

One if the richest men in Africa ,Strive Masiyewa ,The owner of Econet network was billed for heart operation in uk. His wife is a CEC member. He had paid the bill for the operation . She convinced him about the healing school. He went . Hands was laid on him. He fell down ( first time in his life) he went to the hospital . They did one more check ,the blocked artery is gone! He testified with his own mouth, that's how he became a CEC member. He is still healed today after many years . Did we pay him for fake testimony? Stop deceiving yourself .

source please because writing something is very eawsy with no prove.

what i see on his facebook side that is

" A vision of its own is not enough. Hard work & dedication is required to make that vision a reality"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Yooguyz: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Is yooguyz a catholic christian who doesn't know the bible?/ athiest/??.... (God knows what other accusation?)

I explained myself in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1877865/yooguyz-athiest
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2014
THE HEALING OF STRIVE MASIYEWA AT THE HEALING SCHOOL

Bro Strive Masiyiwa’s [IPPC 2012] Testimony

Wow wow... Br Strive shared this testimony at the exhibition healing school stand he said that he fell ill in 2006 and doctors told him that one of his heart arteries was blocked and he had to have an operation to have a stent inserted. He went to the UK for a second opinion and they advised him to go for the operation. All the while he hadn't told his wife and when he did she told him Pastor Chris was in town. He wasn't sure since he wasn't a member of the ministry but his wife urged him and appealed to the church for him.

He came to healing school prayer line and pastor Chris prayed for him after that he went to the UK for the operation. They told him that the operation was for an hour but he woke up surrounded by six doctors telling him that they couldn't find the blocked artery.

Here are some of the scriptures and thoughts he shared with us;

Leviticus 19:9
Lev 19:9 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest.
I have a competitive advantage. Partnership is my competitive advantage
Have prayer meetings in your office
Learn to pray in the spirit because if you don't, you will not get far

1 Timothy 4:15-16
1Ti 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
1Ti 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Matthew 6:20
Mat 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
Matthew 19:21
Mat 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go [and] sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and] follow me.

I don't listen to Pastor Chris, I study Pastor Chris.
1 Corinthians 24
Any giving which is not of faith is not giving
2 Corinthians 9:8-11
2Co 9:8 And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work:
2Co 9:9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.
2Co 9:10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for [your] food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink
2Co 9:11 Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS MIGHTY MAN.
He is the Founder and chief executive officer, Econet Wireless Holdings
Nationality: Zimbabwean.
Born: 1961, in Zimbabwe.
Education: University of Wales, BS, 1983.
Family: Married Tsitsi (maiden name unknown; director, Econet charitable trust); children: four.
Career: Zimbabwe Posts and Telecommunications Corporation, 1984–1988, senior engineer, then principal engineer; Retrofit Engineering, 1988–1994, founder and CEO; Econet Wireless Holdings, 1994–, founder and CEO; Associated Newspapers of Zimbabwe, 2000–, chairman.
Awards: Businessman of the Year, Republic of Zimbabwe, 1990; Manager and Entrepreneur of the Year, Republic of Zimbabwe, 1998; Ten Most Outstanding Young Persons of the World, Junior Chamber International (JCI), 1999; Global Influentials, Time , 2002.
Address: Econet Wireless International, 107 Johan Avenue, P.O. Box 785743, Sandton 2146 South Africa; http://www.econetwireless.com.
■ Strive Masiyiwa was the maverick founder, chairman, and CEO of Econet Wireless Holdings, a diversified international telecommunications group based in South Africa with operations on three continents. A devout Christian noted for his determination and social conscience, Masiyiwa was called a hero for helping millions of Africans gain access to the modern world through affordable cellular telephones.

Read more: http://www.referenceforbusiness.com/biography/M-R/Masiyiwa-Strive-1961.html#ixzz2DMsbcavD
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2014
The facts stated about yooguyz by honeychild are true. I read them myself on this forum. His being gay. His having sex with an assistant pastor, male. Etc.

However with the efforts he has made to have his gay threads removed, I believe that that aspect of his life has been repented of and he doesn't wish to be labelled so anymore and I would want us all to respect it too. The problem is not a Christians that sinned, the problem is a Christian who will not admit of sin and repent like Chris Oyakhilome.

One thing yooguyz must realize however is that as long as he throws stones, he opens himself up to thrown at too. There no problem with this except that he that must come to equity must come with clean hands.

I hardly read yooguyz Watchtower threads. I don't think they are relevant. I am not JW. I do not agree with a lot of their doctrines but at the rate Pentecostalism is going with its troubles, they will dwarf JW in scandals and false teaching in the near future. And funny enough, JW are not known for scandals.

I would honestly wish that yooguyz will search himself, settle himself with God and return to nl maybe with a new monicker bc the old one carries the gay stigma. If he does that honeychild and others will leave him alone.

I hope my advice settles the bickering btw you two and we can return to discussing the subject of the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nora544: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Wow wow... Br Strive shared this testimony at the exhibition healing school stand he said that he fell ill in 2006 and doctors told him that one of his heart arteries was blocked and he had to have an operation to have a stent inserted. He went to the UK for a second opinion and they advised him to go for the operation. All the while he hadn't told his wife and when he did she told him Pastor Chris was in town. He wasn't sure since he wasn't a member of the ministry but his wife urged him and appealed to the church for him.

He came to healing school prayer line and pastor Chris prayed for him after that he went to the UK for the operation. They told him that the operation was for an hour but he woke up surrounded by six doctors telling him that they couldn't find the blocked artery.

Here are some of the scriptures and thoughts he shared with us;

Please tell me the source and it was a blocked artery

source please of this!

I know that he is a great businessman !

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Ishilove: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild: www.nairaland.com/1119066/sex-first-date-guys-how

Yooguyz you know I have been on to you from the moment you came to nairaland.

You and I know your first post was about how a guy can get a girl to sleep with him on the first date. If anyone clicks on those links, we will see that they have been removed.

Next you posted about how you are a guy having feelings for other guys. And how you were introduced to homosexuality by a junior pastor in your father's church while you were on crusade in South Africa.

When you claimed to have imparted Holy Spirit to one of Jehovah's Witnesses (that was your first post on religion section) and I challenged you on what type of Hoky Ghost you have that sticks with you despite your immoral ways, you didn't deny it. Only for you to go running to the mods to remove your immoral topics.

When someone challenged you on your gay Christian thread, you made the boast about being a pastor despite being gay.

It's either you are a pathological liar, or you are a schizophrenic demon posessed person.
Busted grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2014
nora544:

source please because writing something is very eawsy with no prove.

what i see on his facebook side that is

" A vision of its own is not enough. Hard work & dedication is required to make that vision a reality"

https://m.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=4985433364293

But then, you still won't believe
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2014
nora544:

Please tell me the source and it was a blocked artery

source please of this!

I know that he is a great businessman !

Kindly type his name and Search "healing" there are newspaper publication . I'm driving . I just. Parked to reply
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nora544: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

https://m.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=4985433364293

But then, you still won't believe

https://m.facebook.com/notes/nwabueze-pleroma-temple/bro-strive-masiyiwas-ippc-2012-testimony/4985433364293/?refid=22&__tn__=C

that is the source that is not from him sorry.

GOD NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO CORRECT YOUR PASTOR!!!!

I read this on his facebook side and that is the biggest lie sorry but i know it comes from pastor chris!

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2014
^^^^

rationalmind: I went through the whole of SirJohns thread from the very first page to the end on Sunday.

I must confess that anyone who goes through that thread and remains a member of CE is totally brain dead. The brain of such people is beyond redemption and as such, no one should bother arguing with them.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2014
nora544:

https://m.facebook.com/notes/nwabueze-pleroma-temple/bro-strive-masiyiwas-ippc-2012-testimony/4985433364293/?refid=22&__tn__=C

that is the source that is not from him sorry.

GOD NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO CORRECT YOUR PASTOR!!!!

I read this on his facebook side and that is the biggest lie sorry but i know it comes from pastor chris!

Ok ma'am, wait for it
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2014
SirJohn:

What you see on loveworld videos/TV, especially miracle testimonies no matter how believable they appear, are simply what Pastor Chris and his TV crew wants you to see. The truth is that a larger number of people including his pastors, partners and even you hardly ever know what goes on behind the camera scenes.

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2014
IS 'TESTIMONY' ENOUGH PROOF?

I believe any close reader of details of this thread focusing on SirJohn's will see that the particular individual involved initially testified to healing. However subsequent realities revealed a different picture.
WoF followers are very excited about the miraculous. Therefore whenever it rears it head or is presented their emotions are roused. UNFORTUNATELY emotion doesn't THINK. They either don't know this or won't accept it. So they behave like the average football fan. Even when it appears his team is not playing better than the other side he still wants his team to win. So in the face of obvious facts Gombs & Co will still 'hope' things will turn out in their Favour.
Testimony can be given today, captured on film, and projected tomorrow to viewers who may be electrified by it. Meanwhile the subject of the testimony may be EXPERIENCING a complete opposite of what is being projected. That is what this story is showing us.
An ATMOSPHERE was created to bring about MIRACLES which SirJohn is still waiting for to truly verify.
But the emotional ones?
They are still intoxicated by the 'testimony' unable to THINK further than that.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2014
SirJohn:
It is very true that so many people who were proclaimed 'healed' at the healing school later die of the same ailments. Of course Pastor Chris would want to have us believe that they died of unbelief or that they did not have enough faith to sustain their healing. But were these people ever healed in the first place?

Given the right conditions (usually in a suggestible state), the human brain has the ability to produce a certain substance known as endorphins, the endorphins has anaesthetic ability 200 times that of morphine. it is the body's answer to pain, infact it is the body's self healing power. strong belief in the ability of anything to produce healing effect triggers the release of this substance. This is also known as the power of 'mind over matter', and has been applied by psychic healers over the years. That is why only people with sicknesses that manifest pain ever seem to get 'healed' at the healing school; the blind do not receive siight nor does the lame walk.

This phenomenon is applied in drug testing and is known as the 'placebo effect'. let me explain briefly: to test a new painkiller pill or instance, two groups of people (with real cases of pain) are given a dose of the pill. one group is given the real painkiller pill while the other group is given another pill (placebo) which has no therapeutic effect (inert) but looks exaclty like the real pill. The two groups are actually made to believe they are taking the same pills. research result from this kind of experiment have revealed that over 30% of the people administered with the 'placebo' experience the same level of pain relief as the people who took the real pill.

This 'mind over matter' phenomenon is what gives this folks temporary symptomatic relief from these conditions, note that I said symptomatic this is because the underlying cause of the ailment is never healed, only symptoms attached to the real conditions are suspended for a while. This explains why these people later die or become worse.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2014
SirJohn made the above statement in 2008. The "Kenyan" discovered it to be true in 2012, 4 years later. There's no name she didn't call him. He remained steadfast with him position. He was vindicated after 4 long years and Joagbaje was running around that thread like a chicken half slaughtered saying her faith has been affected. Is there something not deficient in a faith that brings healing and must sustain that healing. God's gift do no bring sorrow nor are they reversible. God does not lie, if he heals it must be permanent; if not that healing is not of him.

Reading how that lady discovered she still had HIV and had transmitted it to her child was really heart breaking. Science shows that a HIV positive mother can deliver a negative child if her viral load was low. If she had not been scammed by Chris she would have taken the necessary precautions.

Its a tragedy. And that's what CEC is, a tragedy in the making.

Readers should be reminded of Rev Jimmy Jones and the Guyana tragedy of the late 70s.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.