Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80193 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2014
WinsomeX:
Kenyan 28:

My latest concern is why is this
"healing" from Christ Embassy not permanent?? I
have a few friends who visited the healing school,
got their short lived miracles and now they are
suffering from the same disease(s) ie it got back
to them. For cancer cases, many are long dead.
As I type this, 4 (four) people well known to me
are dead yet after the healing school session
doctors for sometime couldnt find the cancers.
My case is to be discussed later (the reason why
I edited all my replies).
What power is this?
I thought God's healing is true and permanent??!

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
http://www.enterthehealingschool.mobi/touchapp/videos.php

For tons and tons of inspiring videos on divine healing

*I'm with my tab...more when I get on my laptop... with excerpts of each video
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by SirJohn(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmACjtwwoYk

wink wink wink

SirJohn 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2008 :
This is a healing school video I uploaded on youtube (I had to split them into seven parts for easy upload)
***Please download after watching as this video may be censored due to copyright reasons***

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUj_2zjYf5E
Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LUQpSLhs5I
Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DEFfh22a1s
Part 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnN-sAjIm58
Part 5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2HuCTc2_ns
Part 6:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDg3pG7ZEtM
Part 7:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXaEahB-Uq0

It is a testimony of the ‘miraculous’ healing of Mrs Ama Aponsah of Ghana. In this video, we are made to believe that she was healed of breast cancer and brain tumor after Pastor Chris ministered to her in one of the Healing School sessions in South Africa. I wish to point out some discrepancies in this testimony which I observed after watching this video and reading a report of this ‘healing’ from the August edition of the Healing School magazine. I have also seen and spoken to Mrs Ama in person when she was invited to the May 2008 Healing School session in Lagos to share her testimony before a live audience (I was part of the audience).

Firstly, in part 1 of this video, Mrs Ama Aponsah is said to be ‘totally incapacitated’ and unconscious of her environment or anything going on around her. Watching this video, one would not fail to notice certain things that point to the fact that someone is definitely lying somewhere.
Did you notice that Mrs Amah never coughed until the exact moment Adolph Kofi Lampte mentioned that she coughs? Notice also that she didn’t cough afterwards. (you be the judge).

If she was unconscious like was said and completely oblivious of her surrounding, how come she was singing along with the music. (Or was that the beginning of the ‘miracle’)

In the video, Pastor Chris said she “went into a deep sleep momentarily” when he laid hands on her. I’ve played this video over and over again and at no point did she appear to be sleeping, she seemed conscious to me. ( I don’t know about you)

This is a summary of Mrs Ama’s case: she was diagnosed of breast cancer; afterwards, it degenerated into brain tumor. She began medical treatment which involved chemotherapy; she stopped her chemotherapy and sought divine healing at the Healing School. At the Healing School she was prayed for by Pastor Chris, but was taken back to Ghana in the same condition. Now the video shows a supposedly ‘healed’ Amah sharing her testimony.

Now here is the part of the story not included in this video: I happened to be at the meeting in Lagos where Mrs Ama was invited to come and share her testimony before a live audience of partners, pastors and Healing School students. She said everything you heard in the video except that in the video, she did not mention that after she was flown to Ghana straight to the hospital, she spent six weeks in the ICU receiving serious medical attention. She had gone to resume the chemotherapy she abandoned before coming to the healing school. According to her, she was sedated after that period of time and woke up seven days later. The doctors discharged her knowing she was stable enough to leave. It seems to me here that someone is trying to take the glory for the good effort of medical doctors. They refused to add that part or probably edited it out of her testimony while creating that video. Maybe it would have made the ‘miracle’ look less spectacular.

In the August edition of the healing School magazine, see link: http://www.christembassyhealingschool.org/new/images/pdf/August2008.pdf; Mrs Amah was reported to have woken up only a few days after returning from the Healing School and that the doctors ‘discovered she was healed and discharged her immediately’, a report which is totally untrue.

Now hear this: During the meeting, after Mrs Ama had finished sharing her testimony; she walked up to meet Pastor Chris on the platform and whispered something to his ear. she had told him that the condition had further deteriorated into partial loss of vision; He had to pray yet again for her.
Later that night after the meeting closed, I was on my way out when I saw Mrs Ama in front of me. I was shocked at what I saw; the same Mrs Ama Aponsah who walked majestically up and down the platform to show everyone she was truly healed was being aided to walk by another woman. She could barely move and even trembled as she walked. Just to be sure I saw the right person; I called her name ‘Sister Ama’ she turned to me and we exchanged pleasantries. At close range, she didn’t look okay at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!. She is obviously still battling with the condition. The thought of it lingered on my mind for a long time.

So just what on earth is going on at the Healing School? Just what are they trying to make us believe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs: http://www.enterthehealingschool.mobi/touchapp/videos.php

For tons and tons of inspiring videos on divine healing

*I'm with my tab...more when I get on my laptop... with excerpts of each video

IS 'TESTIMONY' ENOUGH PROOF?

16 As we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit of divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling.
17 She followed Paul and us, crying out, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation."
18 And this she kept doing for many days. Paul, having become greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her." And it came out that very hour.
- Acts 16: 16-18

The story above should be quite explanatory. A young girl was giving 'testimony' about Paul and Silas. The WORDS she spoke appear
to be RIGHT. But it took Paul with the gift of discernment to know that the TRUE SOURCE was not God.
SirJohn's challenge, I believe, is still unclaimed. Those who claim they can match up to it should do so.
Many things can be 'INSPIRATIONAL' but not everything will meet Biblical scrutiny. One thing is for a thing to be 'INSPIRING' another thing is for it to be truly doctrinal.
We live in the days of VIDEO and many marketers have used it to achieve great results. But for Christian the true substance of a thing is not just how 'INSPIRING' it is. The true essence should ALWAYS be how much it lines up with the rightly divided revealed Word of God - the Bible.
A million videos are NOTHING if they do not align with the rightly divided Word.
The girl in the Acts passage spoke words that appear to be right but it took discernment to see through into the real motivation and intent.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
I have been hoping and praying that all this high end deciet happening in healing will be exposed one day. I have been there myself and I swear everything posted here by the op is 100% true. Before I went to healing school I have been a healing school partner for years. But when I was sick and needed surgery I decided to make use of the healing from my then dear Pastor Chris. I was shocked that from all the huge millions of money healing school receives there was no accommodation or feeding put in place. All who came for Healing school (HS) especially from other states were stranded. We had to pay for hotel, feeding, transportation etc from our pockets from the 3 weeks we stayed there. The pastors were sent to use human psychology on us. They tell u when Chris comes to you jump shout and say am healed whether you feel it or not. The real people who were on wheelchair, the blind, deaf were taken to another hall where Chris didn't minister to them. I saw able bodied people given wheel chair to sit on. Even the woman who claimed she was healed in one of the hs couldn't climb the stairs to the stage herself. The camera didn't show when she was aided but it was a live program. In short anyone that doubts any of this should enrol there and see for yourself. I later had my surgery and my healing school friend also had his surgery in India. Healing school is just a fiasco

5 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bro Joagbaje and co. You guys have time o. I didn't believe people who see themselves as intellectuals will believe such poorly prepared stories ridden with contradictions.

The only thing worthy of note was the switch in Kenya28s testimony which if carefully understudied one can determine what happened.

It is funny that the people who kept calling her a liar for saying she was healed immediately believed her when she said she had lost it without asking to see any evidence.

Even Kenya28s stories of how 4 people died didn't even require this 'truth seekers' to ask for any names or contacts. They swallowed the whole thing.

Now watch them asking stupid questions. Yet these same ignoramuses will tell you how brainwashed you are for believing what you have seen in the bible.

I feel for some of them including the one's that need a miracle to have children. As for the liars since time immemorial, the clock is ticking and the time is near.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Muslim woman got healed and transformed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UZNEdBwYgo
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
researchQ: I have been hoping and praying that all this high end deciet happening in healing will be exposed one day. I have been there myself and I swear everything posted here by the op is 100% true. Before I went to healing school I have been a healing school partner for years. But when I was sick and needed surgery I decided to make use of the healing from my then dear Pastor Chris. I was shocked that from all the huge millions of money healing school receives there was no accommodation or feeding put in place. All who came for Healing school (HS) especially from other states were stranded. We had to pay for hotel, feeding, transportation etc from our pockets from the 3 weeks we stayed there. The pastors were sent to use human psychology on us. They tell u when Chris comes to you jump shout and say am healed whether you feel it or not. The real people who were on wheelchair, the blind, deaf were taken to another hall where Chris didn't minister to them. I saw able bodied people given wheel chair to sit on. Even the woman who claimed she was healed in one of the hs couldn't climb the stairs to the stage herself. The camera didn't show when she was aided but it was a live program. In short anyone that doubts any of this should enrol there and see for yourself. I later had my surgery and my healing school friend also had his surgery in India. Healing school is just a fiasco

You were a partner for years and you could not heal yourself? You couldn't apply God's word for yourself? Ok.

Then you left surgery you were supposed to do and you went to the healing school instead? The Pastors used human psychology on you? Hahahahahaha.

I don't even know where to begin from. Your story is too funny. You talk as if 10 people go to the HS at a time. There are wellover 90 times that number at each session so we expect your type of testimony to be in drones.

And you don't need to keep changing monikers if your testimony is true. Call others to come and share them.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka: Bro Joagbaje and co. You guys have time o. I didn't believe people who see themselves as intellectuals will believe such poorly prepared stories ridden with contradictions.

The only thing worthy of note was the switch in Kenya28s testimony which if carefully understudied one can determine what happened.

It is funny that the people who kept calling her a liar for saying she was healed immediately believed her when she said she had lost it without asking to see any evidence.

Even Kenya28s stories of how 4 people died didn't even require this 'truth seekers' to ask for any names or contacts. They swallowed the whole thing.

Now watch them asking stupid questions. Yet these same ignoramuses will tell you how brainwashed you are for believing what you have seen in the bible.

I feel for some of them including the one's that need a miracle to have children. As for the liars since time immemorial, the clock is ticking and the time is near.

Hillarious right?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
researchQ: I have been hoping and praying that all this high end deciet happening in healing will be exposed one day. I have been there myself and I swear everything posted here by the op is 100% true. Before I went to healing school I have been a healing school partner for years. But when I was sick and needed surgery I decided to make use of the healing from my then dear Pastor Chris. I was shocked that from all the huge millions of money healing school receives there was no accommodation or feeding put in place. All who came for Healing school (HS) especially from other states were stranded. We had to pay for hotel, feeding, transportation etc from our pockets from the 3 weeks we stayed there. The pastors were sent to use human psychology on us. They tell u when Chris comes to you jump shout and say am healed whether you feel it or not. The real people who were on wheelchair, the blind, deaf were taken to another hall where Chris didn't minister to them. I saw able bodied people given wheel chair to sit on. Even the woman who claimed she was healed in one of the hs couldn't climb the stairs to the stage herself. The camera didn't show when she was aided but it was a live program. In short anyone that doubts any of this should enrol there and see for yourself. I later had my surgery and my healing school friend also had his surgery in India. Healing school is just a fiasco

I smell lies...watch these visitors from romania...and u saying Pastor Chris paid em all to come and act movies shey? If u were stranded u did not follow instructions as the site laid...maybe u gate crashed! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9etGOvXb7Y&feature=youtu.be

You sure u were ever a partner?

These crooks and band of dishonest rag tag team are at it again... first twas WinsomeX, now u?

Time registered: August 25, 2014
Time spent online: 1 day & 12 hours
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
MAN HEALED FROM INCURABLE KIDNEY PROBLEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQE18dQoF2k
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2K8mhX-oKE

A Muslim now changed by a Miracle
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lady with oxygen tank healed converted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBBPHz95SBM
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

Hillarious right?

Man, I wish you would go through her posts (Kenya28s) on that thread. She came of her own volition to give testimonies of the healings she saw with her very eyes. She said she used to think that the healing lines were short but to her surprise they had more than 1000 people at each session and that well more than half that number tried to testify but that the queues were too long and they could not even take all the testimonies.

She said she didn't get ministered to by Pastor Chris. That she had received her healing before he even got there by just applying her faith in the word of God. Then she left the HS and went to a hospital in SA to get another HIV test and it tested Negative. She even admitted that the nurses in the hospital despised the MOG and even said they didn't believe in the HS. This definitely means they would have done their test extra judiciously so that they could prove to her that she wasn't healed- they were wrong. She testified in that hospital and she said nobody could refute her because they could very well see that she had just tested negative.

Then she went back to Kenya and she said immediately all the symptoms she used to have as a result of being positive for 8years had all ceased. Even when Sir John argued with her, she was giving him many many instances of how sure she was.

Now more than a year passed after going to the HS and she got married and had a child. The hospital that usually does a test for pregnant women didn't tell her anything about her status. She even said she was feeling weak from time to time during the pregnancy but she attributed the feeling to the pregnancy. It was only after she had given birth (and about 3 months had passed) that she started re-seeing the same symptoms then she was re-tested and found to be positive.

Immediately, she ran back to NL to blame Pastor Chris and the healing school- yet she had already said he didn't minister to her and that she got healed by her own faith. Then Joagbaje was trying to get her to keep talking faith (he even wanted to pray for her via phone) but she stopped picking his calls.

Her testimony kept changing the angrier she felt. From I was healed to I was healed temporarily to I was never healed. Then the so-called testimonies of cancer-dying people (as if all her friends in the world were sick people). When Joagbaje asked her about a lady she knew in Kenya that she said got healed of cancer she refused to admit that the lady was still alive and kicking. She started insinuating that the lady will soon realise she was never healed and would die and later she said the lady was a member of CE so....

What is even funny is that when she started complaining about symptoms and Joagbaje recommended a CEC pastor in Kenya she said "even if I go there and get healed it would only last a year and I would have to go back again and again" (I am paraphrasing her). Now she's admitting she would be healed but is afraid she will not be able to maintain it- and this is not even the HS we are talking about.

I have many posers to raise on the issue but didn't think the liars and hypocrites are worth it. There is now a HS in Canada to add to the SA and Nigeria one (6 years after that thread was started). So of course, Sir John's mission failed miserably.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Picture of a Man of God moving around with heavy security armed with guns and ammunition ready for the kill.

I wonder what happened to the power of God that this man needs this much security?

MOG deceiving Nigerians since 1406

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka:

Man, I wish you would go through her posts (Kenya28s) on that thread. She came of her own volition to give testimonies of the healings she saw with her very eyes. She said she used to think that the healing lines were short but to her surprise they had more than 1000 people at each session and that well more than half that number tried to testify but that the queues were too long and they could not even take all the testimonies.

She said she didn't get ministered to by Pastor Chris. That she had received her healing before he even got there by just applying her faith in the word of God. Then she left the HS and went to a hospital in SA to get another HIV test and it tested Negative. She even admitted that the nurses in the hospital despised the MOG and even said they didn't believe in the HS. This definitely means they would have done their test extra judiciously so that they could prove to her that she wasn't healed- they were wrong. She testified in that hospital and she said nobody could refute her because they could very well see that she had just tested negative.

Then she went back to Kenya and she said immediately all the symptoms she used to have as a result of being positive for 8years had all ceased. Even when Sir John argued with her, she was giving him many many instances of how sure she was.

Now more than a year passed after going to the HS and she got married and had a child. The hospital that usually does a test for pregnant women didn't tell her anything about her status. She even said she was feeling weak from time to time during the pregnancy but she attributed the feeling to the pregnancy. It was only after she had given birth (and about 3 months had passed) that she started re-seeing the same symptoms then she was re-tested and found to be positive.

Immediately, she ran back to NL to blame Pastor Chris and the healing school- yet she had already said he didn't minister to her and that she got healed by her own faith. Then Joagbaje was trying to get her to keep talking faith (he even wanted to pray for her via phone) but she stopped picking his calls.

Her testimony kept changing the angrier she felt. From I was healed to I was healed temporarily to I was never healed. Then the so-called testimonies of cancer-dying people (as if all her friends in the world were sick people). When Joagbaje asked her about a lady she knew in Kenya that she said got healed of cancer she refused to admit that the lady was still alive and kicking. She started insinuating that the lady will soon realise she was never healed and would die and later she said the lady was a member of CE so....

What is even funny is that when she started complaining about symptoms and Joagbaje recommended a CEC pastor in Kenya she said "even if I go there and get healed it would only last a year and I would have to go back again and again" (I am paraphrasing her). Now she's admitting she would be healed but is afraid she will not be able to maintain it- and this is not even the HS we are talking about.

I have many posers to raise on the issue but didn't think the liars and hypocrites are worth it. There is now a HS in Canada to add to the SA and Nigeria one (6 years after that thread was started). So of course, Sir John's mission failed miserably [size=18pt]Woefully[/size].

bro no mind these stiff necked fellas, since that time to now, Pastor Chris has been busy paying people all over the world to come for him to stage miracles and false testimonies...Pastor Chris must be a super pro, and there must be a whole bunch of cretins willing to sell their integrity for Pastor Chris to stage miracle with them, publish books with their faces and details and yet their neighbours who could have know these folks were never sick were also paid by pastor Chris to be silent...! grin grin grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking: Picture of a Man of God moving around with heavy security armed with guns and ammunition ready for the kill.

I wonder what happened to the power of God that this man needs this much security?

MOG deceiving Nigerians since 1406

See my MOG o..swaggalicious, and it's killing some people here o grin grin... I'm sure you would want Him mobbed, this is a man that has followership in millions, but u want him to walk the streets with out beign mobbed..meanwhile that small boy wiz kid is good enough to have security, because he is not a Man of God shey?

see how silliy ur reasoning is?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by SirJohn(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka:

I really wish I could stay silent on this one, but on a second thought, I wish to speak.

First of all, Kenyan28 is alive and currently living a healthy life with her husband and daughter who presently does not have any trace of the virus anymore. She acted on my advice to explore every available treatment and so far it has been impressive.

Back to your post and special ref to the statement in bold, Kenyan28 reliably informed me that after the healing school session she attended, she and several other folks who came with HIV+ issue were directed by a pastor or leader (I cant remember which one exactly) to a hospital in SA to be tested. According to her, everyone that tested in that hospital came out with a negative result; others however that went elsewhere tested positive.
As to why and how she had temporary symptomatic relief has already been dealt with on the original thread.

@Gombs
Posting videos will not help your argument, they are all edited clips showing only what Chris wants you to see and hear. I have been behind the scenes before so I can tell. I already re-posted one of my earlier posts from 2008 on one of the videos you posted ie the story of Ama Aponsah

9 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs,

What I can gather is that Satan re-afflicted her but because she had stayed away from faith she caved and changed her confessions.

Whenever anyone goes to the HS and receives a healing they usually advice them to join a CEC for at least one month before going back to their own church (as most of the folks who go there are not CEC members QED)

They give such piece of advice because imagine if someone that attends Drummaboy's rebelious house fellowship gets healed in the HS and returns to his fellowship. Drum, will immediately tell the person that they were never healed and that healing is not for today. He will even bring other ignorant Pseudo-intellectuals like himself to say so.

There's one of them who has a PHD in the USA in something medically inclined. He claimed that a person who has suffered a HIV positive status for long could still fall into remissive phases in which the symptoms will cease and the status will test negative. Then he claimed that was what happened to Kenya28. Can you imagine the load of tosh emanating from a PHD holder o?

Anyways, Kenya28 went back to Kenya and visited a CEC church as she was advised to but then she let satan deceive her because not too long after she visited the church once, she then vowed never to go there again (because she claimed they were worshipping Pastor Chris). That was her first mistake.

Then next thing even though she kept talking faith (as she claimed) she started getting critical of healings and started imbibing the words of some of these confused fellows even on this thread. She used to be overly peevish and irked about little things. She stopped reading any ministry material she was given and she stopped picking the calls of those who tried to encourage her. Maybe her 4 friends were like her, so they went back to faithless and sense-ruled fellowships and just like Jesus said: satan stole the words from their hearts.

Then disaster struck and she had no faith to combat it. She refused to listen to those who wanted to help. Then she took vengeance on the HS and CEC as a whole (the same people she wanted nothing to do with after she got healed). She sided with the naysayers and even voiced out her regrets for ever testifying. Very sad stuff.

But the lady in Kenya that had cancer and was healed (and remained in CE) remained healed till date. The daughter of omopastor, Strive Masiwa etc even those from other good churches were faith in the word of God is taught all remained healed. There are actually more testimonies of those who simply received healings via TV than even those that go to the HS. So all the stories about stage-managing healings don't make any iota of sense.

But if badbelle dominates your life (like it does you know who and who). Then all you will see is all the nonsense that the few miscreants have said.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
SirJohn:

I really wish I could stay silent on this one, but on a second thought, I wish to speak.

First of all, Kenyan28 is alive and currently living a healthy life with her husband and daughter who presently does not have any trace of the virus anymore. She acted on my advice to explore every available treatment and so far it has been impressive.

Back to your post and special ref to the statement in bold, Kenyan28 reliably informed me that after the healing school session she attended, she and several other folks who came with HIV+ issue were directed by a pastor or leader (I cant remember which one exactly) to a hospital in SA to be tested. According to her, everyone that tested in that hospital came out with a negative result; others however that went elsewhere tested positive.
As to why and how she had temporary symptomatic relief has already been dealt with on the original thread.

@Gombs
Posting videos will not help your argument, they are all edited clips showing only what Chris wants you to see and hear. I have been behind the scenes before so I can tell. I already re-posted one of my earlier posts from 2008 on one of the videos you posted ie the story of Ama Aponsah

Save your lies for someone that knows less. She said the nurses in the hospital hated Pastor Chris and the healing school and that they called him a fraud. When I have the time I will give you the exact link and quote.

As per her living in health via medicine, I am very happy for her. I hope she never relapses and that she rediscovers the higher life in Christ Jesus.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka:

You were a partner for years and you could not heal yourself? You couldn't apply God's word for yourself? Ok.

Then you left surgery you were supposed to do and you went to the healing school instead? The Pastors used human psychology on you? Hahahahahaha.

I don't even know where to begin from. Your story is too funny. You talk as if 10 people go to the HS at a time. There are wellover 90 times that number at each session so we expect your type of testimony to be in drones.

And you don't need to keep changing monikers if your testimony is true. Call others to come and share them.
I see you are one of them. You must be plain stupid for saying I changed my monicker cos I never did. Why don't you try and go up there yourself and see what is happening there instead of vomiting trash. God will punish all of you using other people's misfortunes and deceive them. It may take time but one day the whole thing will be exposed if not in this world on judgement day the whole world will see it.

8 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka: Gombs,

What I can gather is that Satan re-afflicted her but because she had stayed away from faith she caved and changed her confessions.

Whenever anyone goes to the HS and receives a healing they usually advice them to join a CEC for at least one month before going back to their own church (as most of the folks who go there are not CEC members QED)

They give such piece of advice because imagine if someone that attends Drummaboy's rebelious house fellowship gets healed in the HS and returns to his fellowship. Drum, will immediately tell the person that they were never healed and that healing is not for today. He will even bring other ignorant Pseudo-intellectuals like himself to say so.

There's one of them who has a PHD in the USA in something medically inclined. He claimed that a person who has suffered a HIV positive status for long could still fall into remissive phases in which the symptoms will cease and the status will test negative. Then he claimed that was what happened to Kenya28. Can you imagine the load of tosh emanating from a PHD holder o?

Anyways, Kenya28 went back to Kenya and visited a CEC church as she was advised to but then she let satan deceive her because not too long after she visited the church once, she then vowed never to go there again (because she claimed they were worshipping Pastor Chris). That was her first mistake.

Then next thing even though she kept talking faith (as she claimed) she started getting critical of healings and started imbibing the words of some of these confused fellows even on this thread. She used to be overly peevish and irked about little things. She stopped reading any ministry material she was given and she stopped picking the calls of those who tried to encourage her. Maybe her 4 friends were like her, so they went back to faithless and sense-ruled fellowships and just like Jesus said: satan stole the words from their hearts.

Then disaster struck and she had no faith to combat it. She refused to listen to those who wanted to help. Then she took vengeance on the HS and CEC as a whole (the same people she wanted nothing to do with after she got healed). She sided with the naysayers and even voiced out her regrets for ever testifying. Very sad stuff.

But the lady in Kenya that had cancer and was healed (and remained in CE) remained healed till date. The daughter of omopastor, Strive Masiwa etc even those from other good churches were faith in the word of God is taught all remained healed. There are actually more testimonies of those who simply received healings via TV than even those that go to the HS. So all the stories about stage-managing healings don't make any iota of sense.

But if badbelle dominates your life (like it does you know who and who). Then all you will see is all the nonsense that the few miscreants have said.

no mind them...i see DB is pained the thread is not going as he wished... I Didnt participate in the thread because then i hated Pastor Chris, but i knew then, not by anyone's teaching, never to curse men of God...and he was so cute on TV eh! grin grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
researchQ:
I see you are one of them. You must be plain stupid for saying I changed my monicker cos I never did. Why don't you try and go up there yourself and see what is happening there instead of vomiting trash. God will punish all of you using other people's misfortunes and deceive them. It may take time but one day the whole thing will be exposed if not in this world on judgement day the whole world will see it.

until then, keep being bitter grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild: www.nairaland.com/1119066/sex-first-date-guys-how

[size=20pt]It's either you are a pathological liar, or you are a schizophrenic demon posessed person[/size].

[img]http://2.bp..com/-AXsedBVTDI8/Uh9VlzAS-tI/AAAAAAAAAH8/u_F8FzzNqlo/s1600/shocked-face-funny_4554216878309748.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Jerryolumide(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

See my MOG o..swaggalicious, and it's killing some people here o grin grin... I'm sure you would want Him mobbed, this is a man that has followership in millions, but u want him to walk the streets with out beign mobbed..meanwhile that small boy wiz kid is good enough to have security, because he is not a Man of God shey?

see how silliy ur reasoning is?
boss stop replying this fools, it won't change their mind
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Jerryolumide(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

I smell lies...watch these visitors from romania...and u saying Pastor Chris paid em all to come and act movies shey? If u were stranded u did not follow instructions as the site laid...maybe u gate crashed! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9etGOvXb7Y&feature=youtu.be

You sure u were ever a partner?

These crooks and band of dishonest rag tag team are at it again... first twas WinsomeX, now u?

Time registered: August 25, 2014
Time spent online: 1 day & 12 hours

hahahahahahahahaha i feel u bro
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
researchQ:

It may shock you to know that I may have sent people there who all came back healed.

I think if we were trying to decide who was Inane between me and you we would ask you why you kept giving your money for "years" to a project you could not tell was a fraud. If anyone can deceive you for that long then you are not worth my time.

As per 'one day' this thing will be exposed, it depends on how you look at it. We didn't start healing people yesterday. There are people who have been healed since the eighties and most of them are still alive and hearty. Which makes it over 30years and yet the exposure is yet to come.

On the otherhand, we cannot wait to be exposed. We need the whole world to know that the name of Jesus is the only name that can save a man- nothing else. Many Pastors from other ministries have gone to the same HS and they came back with testimonies: People from other nations and races-all far more intelligent than you.

You don't have a case, you are just confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.