Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,320 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51310 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Davidbanky:

Ur list is missing my man @eminem, but that nicca Lamar is repping ... I feel to ma'am you are always on point.
Eminems' rap isn't soft in my ears biko...but he is cool too.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by morefire: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
lomaxx: Men have upgraded. Beauty with no brains is a liability. No beauty with good brains is an asset. The good thing with beauty is it can be worked upon. The bad thing about brains is- once you don't have it, you don't have it.

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp truth... I guess this summarizes it all mehn... Bless you jare
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by lefteyeball(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bia op...How many times are we going to discuss this matter. Leave these folks alone nah... I feel we're over flogging this issue...Ugly or beautiful it matters not....The only fact that matter here is that not every female would get married in their life time Q.E.D....its not a new phenomena, its being from time immemorial (you can ask ur grandpa if his still alive).

Now to the ladies, I know some of you deep down inside do not want to be controlled by a man (another way of looking at marriage), its ur nature and I totally understand...but the society would judge u, right...so now a lot of u ladies are swallowing ur pride to pls ur parents and the society just to be part of the norm...well I for one do not think any being should pls the society to the detriment of their own happiness.
If marriage is for u pls by all means possible get married...if not, let nobody force u into playing their miserable dogmatic script.. just leave ur life and let them complain...with time the narrow minds would widen....ogwu ka oram n'onu, ndewonu!

*myfreakingopinion*

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
kolubo: Seriously, you resemble Tonto dikeh, no offence intended.
Hell no!!!!!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ifecoded: hmmmm, oro lomode yi so o.
Omode koh ni me
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
5thNOTE: are u not an actress?
No am not.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Afroconnect: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Really? And your personal opinion matters because? undecided

Oh by the way it doesn't speak to me dear, I've turned down at least 3 marriage proposals in the past one year, some of us aren't just bothered, marriage is not top of our priority. Just saying, so you'all need to give the generalization a rest.
U got to ave character,brains for riches or you are a rich kid-cos ur beauty just average.5/10.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Afroconnect: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Really? And your personal opinion matters because? undecided

Oh by the way it doesn't speak to me dear, I've turned down at least 3 marriage proposals in the past one year, some of us aren't just bothered, marriage is not top of our priority. Just saying, so you'all need to give the generalization a rest.
U got to ave character,brains for riches or you are a rich kid-cos ur beauty just average.5/10,except u got a body like JLo or mariah carey.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by mztubsy(f): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
I can't count the number of times issues of this nature had been brought up in this forum.seems like we just like repeating ourselves over and over again when the answer is so conspicous and staring @ us in d face.....I'd rather ppl bring up educative and informative topics that are mind-opening and insightful.some kind of topics u c on NL sef undecided just keeps u wondering what the mods are doing?.....NL is gradually loosing it with dis yeye trend of "trivial" topics....same shit different days....my humble take tho.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Ifecoded(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
Omode koh ni me
ema dami loun jawe, agba loun she mi.... Besides u re pweety. Ow is familic?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ifecoded: ema dami loun jawe, agba loun she mi.... Besides u re pweety. Ow is familic?
Kk.no p. We are fine.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Bigsteveg(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: My guy, if it may interest you... am a working class graduate... Go and read your books...
Sorry to disappoint you also, you are talking to a graduate of LAUTECH.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Davidbanky(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Eminems' rap isn't soft in my ears biko...but he is cool too.

Lol, yeah but he's spitting fire!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by DoTheNeedful: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
ThoniaSlim: Funny generalization. And you came about this conclusion based on what study? undecided

Have you ever wondered that some beautiful ladies could be single out of choice. The sooner some peeps get it into their heads that not every woman out there is so desperate for marriage or in a competition to get married then you peeps can focus on better things in life. Just saying.

You are still very young sad,hence the above. You are most likely to be under 25 years undecided. I can only take what you wrote up there serious from a 40 -year-old woman that is genuinely happily unmarried undecided. You still dont know your left from right angry. Continue enjoying the dates kisswhile they last

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by faboben10: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
'Not all beatiful things r good but all good things r beautiful' Moreover, most guys vividly belief they r naturally promiscuous, datz y they resolve in 'hit and run' just like d op.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Mr. Dailynews, why e be say na only ladies-related topics on nairaland u dey show up with ur long posts? Lol.
Me no know ocheesycheesy maybe becos I love pretty ladiescheesy but how u take know na, u be winchhhgrin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ayoodeji(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: One major feature that attract me to ladies is their beauty, then other features follow... This is the same for most guys... I know very well that most guys go after beautiful ladies and will want to get them at all cost... Once ladies are walking, the most beautiful is always hunted for by guyz...
The beautiful ladies are the ones that can dash out from any relationship and before a day or two, one guys have pick interest in them... And a fresh relationship have started... They are the ones that have chain of boyfriends and suitors...
With all these advantages... Most beautiful Ladies are still single... The ones that are not too beautiful are getting married and the beautiful ones are buying "ashwebe".
The beautiful ladies are everywhere, in the street, offices, churches, social gathering... When you see then, you think they are in a relationship but when you become closer to then, you find out they are Single...
I meet a very beautiful lady in my. Working place of recent... We became close friends... I was just playing a gentleman game thinking she was hocked up... Until a very good day she asked me... If am not going to asked her out... My head big ooo... She revealed to me, that she is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...
My friends have also told me that some beautiful ladies you see on the street, churches or working place don't even have a boyfriend when you get closer to them... They just form they have a man, but when you get closer to then, they are single...
Why are the beautiful ladies single... And the ones not too beautiful are getting married... "Abi beauty nor they sell again"
OP, I thought the beautiful ones are not yet born, abi na which beatiful ones you dey talk?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by free2ryhme: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

I went ballistic? I think someone needs to pick up his oxford dictionary or google the meaning of the word "BALLISTIC"

But I ain't surprised. Typical response from a shallow below average Nigerian man. I mean I wasn't expecting better.

Like I asked before, your opinion matters to because? undecided

I can understand if u lack comprehension of ordinary metaphor. BTW only shallow people comment this way and you for one speak from experience. Engaging you would be whinning in the mud with a pig and I am way mature for your cheap punches.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by bosun11(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahaha. You are funny @ evident ring display.... We are following each other. Though I have reached my follow-follow limit, I wonder why it's so, I haven't even followed up to (1000).
Yea,you are right, with the right money and packaging, any girl would look good.

you obviously reached the limit because your beauty was over whelming..............................i wanna know d secret though..so "she " could start using it..lol
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: Op you are generalising. Poor nd insecure peeps alway come of with this "yeye" so called observation. It's just a "yeye" observation that is borne out of jealousy. They are jealous cos the can't cope with the competion so the resort to petty xter assasination like this. Did i hear u say u ditched a beautiful collegue cos were not ready for comtmnt? Abi na because u tink say u no go fit deal with the competion?.... Anyway, all the well to do guys i know of are either dating or married to a beautiful and smart babe. The P squares, Tu babas...even d frog eyed eBola Thifnubu and others. So maybe the day i see a rich celebrity dude marrying ur village oracle then i will listen to u lots. Abeg i dey slp-type so no vex if d post offend u.

hahaha..lols
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by bosun11(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
mztubsy: I can't count the number of times issues of this nature had been brought up in this forum.seems like we just like repeating ourselves over and over again when the answer is so conspicous and staring @ us in d face.....I'd rather ppl bring up educative and informative topics that are mind-opening and insightful.some kind of topics u c on NL sef undecided just keeps u wondering what the mods are doing?.....NL is gradually loosing it with dis yeye trend of "trivial" topics....same shit different days....my humble take tho.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT !!!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by EmoBoy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
debrihachi:
so we should now b ugly abi ?? cry
so we should now b ugly abi ??

I don't get you.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
free2ryhme:

I can understand if u lack comprehension of ordinary metaphor. BTW only shallow people comment this way and you for one speak from experience. Engaging you would be whinning in the mud with a pig and I am way mature for your cheap punches.

It takes a pig to know a pig right? wink

On the maturity point, you contradict yourself MR! You contradict yourself! grin

So men raise their hands during a roll call, and you actually also do? undecided

As I suggested before, sweet heart hit the oxford dictionary! This time search for the meaning of a "Metaphor" wink
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Afroconnect:
U got to ave character,brains for riches or you are a rich kid-cos ur beauty just average.5/10,except u got a body like JLo or mariah carey.
'Hmmm. . . I don't even know what to say, all I feel is a huge sadness for you. . .Hard to imagine that someone can have such a peanut sized brain! Don't worry I'll say a prayer for you.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
DoTheNeedful:

You are still very young sad,hence the above. You are most likely to be under 25 years undecided. I can only take what you wrote up there serious from a 40 -year-old woman that is genuinely happily unmarried undecided. You still dont know your left from right angry. Continue enjoying the dates kisswhile they last

Lol. . .I'll keep enjoying them! wink
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by litetias(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

I am attracted to their outward beauty but I know when and how to tell them to "fck off" when their inward ugliness rears its head.
Direct
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by finditng: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie]
Hahahaha. You are funny @ evident ring display.... We are following each other. Though I have reached my follow-follow limit, I wonder why it's so, I haven't even followed up to (1000).
Yea,you are right, with the right money and packaging, any girl would look good.[/quote

Seun should extend the follow limit for plp like you jare....@ evident ring display...lol just stating the obvious truth...do hv a gd evening m'am (yes m'am... grin...you married).....lol
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by sirjohnson(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
bruno419: jobless mods

Jobless you that commented...and yeah before you reply, jobless me too for replying you.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by danexcel(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
As someone who have been opportuned to pray for and counsel some ladies, I discovered that many beautiful ladies are single because of curses operating in their lives. Some are physically beautiful but very ugly in character. Some are very lazy, if you marry them you are in problem. And the ones not too beautiful are getting married based on favour of God upon their lives. And they have beautiful character.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Dexema(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy: Same thing with guys. If you're handsome they'll think you have over 10 girlfriends. But most cute people are actually lonely.

Very true
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by favouryemmy: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
To be sincere, if a lady is very very beautiful especially in terms of face and figure, she is more likely to attract men who just wish to "hit" her and run. She will make it worse for herself if she sleeps with almost any handsome guys that comes her way. But if she keeps herself she would be more likely to find a suitor who really intends to marry her.
The reason many guys would not want to marry a lady like this is because they believe many other guys had slept with her and would continue to Chase after her even after she's married. Guys are more likely to chase very beautiful ladies for sex, but when it comes to marriage, they go for virtue and they usually find those in averagely pretty ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
favouryemmy: To be sincere, if a lady is very very beautiful especially in terms of face and figure, she is more likely to attract men who just wish to hit her and run. She will make it worse for herself if she sleeps with almost any handsome guys that comes her way. But if she keeps herself she would be more likely to find a suitor who really intends to marry her.
The reason many guys would not want to marry a lady like this is because they believe many other guys had slept with her and would continue to Chase after her even after she's married. Guys are more likely to chase very beautiful ladies for sex, but when it comes to marriage, they go for virtue and they usually find those in averagely pretty ladies.

Which guys ends up with the beautiful girls?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.