Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51312 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Opiosko: I'm happy for u ma. But pls if u see ugh angels around u help bring em to NL. They are needed by insecured fellas who ain't man enough to go out wif d nwa mammy water babes. Haha!
Most definitely dear. Ugly gals here I come. Lol

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ChristineC: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well I think that they could be single for the following reasons:

1. They know that they are beautiful and dont want to settle for any guy that approaches them so they would rather remain single. The so called 'ugly' girls may not get many suitors and realize that offers may be few and far in between so they accept more easily when being pursued as they play less games. A beautiful woman feels you need to earn her beauty.

2. Maybe they have more important things to pursue right now rather than a relationship. Maybe she sees that beauty fades so she also needs to build her wealth

3. She could be trying to avoid the 'chop and clean mouth' kinda guys because she has been hurt by them before.

4. I have realized that beauty attracts a man but it doesn't keep him so some beautiful ladies are not very nice people. They dont have that selfless personality that's required for a long term relationship.

5. Some beautiful women dont end a relationship and start the next just like that. Its not a job vacancy that needs to be filled. Some women like to take breaks in between relationships just to breath and find themselves.

LoL
funny chic cheesy
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sweetlemon(f): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Here we go again. *rolls eyes*
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sweetlemon(f): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well I think that they could be single for the following reasons:

1. They know that they are beautiful and dont want to settle for any guy that approaches them so they would rather remain single. The so called 'ugly' girls may not get many suitors and realize that offers may be few and far in between so they accept more easily when being pursued as they play less games. A beautiful woman feels you need to earn her beauty.

2. Maybe they have more important things to pursue right now rather than a relationship. Maybe she sees that beauty fades so she also needs to build her wealth

3. She could be trying to avoid the 'chop and clean mouth' kinda guys because she has been hurt by them before.

4. I have realized that beauty attracts a man but it doesn't keep him so some beautiful ladies are not very nice people. They dont have that selfless personality that's required for a long term relationship.

5. Some beautiful women dont end a relationship and start the next just like that. Its not a job vacancy that needs to be filled. Some women like to take breaks in between relationships just to breath and find themselves.

Most sensible response here.

However, there are many self-centered, not-so-nice, not-so-good looking ladies out there as well.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sweetlemon(f): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2014
The funny thing is that what most people call beautiful is not even really beautiful.

If by beautiful you are talking about Rita Dominic kind of beauty, then you need to go out more often.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by finditng: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie: -Their wahala too much...
-They always have high taste...
-Come with high maintenance cost...
-Bc of that feeling that they can hook-up with another the next minute,they behave like their head dey touch @tyms...
undecided

It's really not a case of character or wife material ish, bc beautiful girls sometimes have this traits, but from afar people think all their concern is their look...it really spoils mkt for them.
-but everyone would want them in their asoebi. I did aso-ebi,I come tire, say I no do again mbok(me sef wan wear wedding gown), I continued after I got married.

Wow...cute you!....God bless you for the evident ring display @ profile pic......like a zillion male followers u got there...lmao....they had better not be hoping.....@ above points, you so right..the totality of a wife transcends beauty for the modern day societal settings..the demands for a successful union are so high-ended beauty plays a minute role often not beyond mere attraction and unfortunately with money, you can make a queen out of an average looking lady..so,.why prioritize a factor u can buy?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL....sleep no gree me,,so wetin man go do tongue
Lol..... If sleep no gree come,,, U go face your book na tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by emueze: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy: Same thing with guys. If you're handsome they'll think you have over 10 girlfriends. But most cute people are actually lonely.
I am a victim of this situation myself, when ladies see me dey think I got lot of girls hovering around me, but the truth is that I am lonely, don't knw how to make them believe me.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Godmother(f): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2014
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so a girl that seems ugly to one girl is the most beautiful to another and that's why he married her.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Itydee(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2014
What happens to Inyanya? Abi his money no measure up to Nyra's greed?
spectramissile: Davido falls in love with "Emma Nyra"

Continue to see more of pictures and tweet HERE
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: One major feature that attract me to ladies is their beauty, then other features follow... This is the same for most guys... I know very well that most guys go after beautiful ladies and will want to get them at all cost... Once ladies are walking, the most beautiful is always hunted for by guyz...
The beautiful ladies are the ones that can dash out from any relationship and before a day or two, one guys have pick interest in them... And a fresh relationship have started... They are the ones that have chain of boyfriends and suitors...
With all these advantages... Most beautiful Ladies are still single... The ones that are not too beautiful are getting married and the beautiful ones are buying "ashwebe".
The beautiful ladies are everywhere, in the street, offices, churches, social gathering... When you see then, you think they are in a relationship but when you become closer to then, you find out they are Single...
I meet a very beautiful lady in my. Working place of recent... We became close friends... I was just playing a gentleman game thinking she was hocked up... Until a very good day she asked me... If am not going to asked her out... My head big ooo... She revealed to me, that she is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...
My friends have also told me that some beautiful ladies you see on the street, churches or working place don't even have a boyfriend when you get closer to them... They just form they have a man, but when you get closer to then, they are single...
Why are the beautiful ladies single... And the ones not too beautiful are getting married... "Abi beauty nor they sell again"

I have already partly covered why they are single in some previous posts:

www.nairaland.com/1568999/why-nice-ladies-get-dumped#20465001

www.nairaland.com/1568999/why-nice-ladies-get-dumped#20470602

To summarise:

- They tend to have battalions of toasters or people attracted to them.

- They know their value in the market and have a gauge of how long that value has left so they can afford to do as they like.

Women getting abundant attraction is like a man who gets sex way too easily. What is the rush for such a person in coupling up?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
What is your definition of beautiful?
1.if guys like you keep doin their thing and clean mouth the way you just stated won't it be better for them to stay single than be deceived by guys of your specie.
2.did it occur to you that probably they don't want a relationship. Eg when guys keep chopping and Going they rather not date at all.
3.i don't even know how to describe your friends but don't you think u should do your own research very well rather than judge fine girls that your peeps might even be lying about.
4.have you carried out a research backing your say that uglier girls get married more these days than beautiful ladies?
As I asked earlier what is ur definition of beautiful?? Is it maheda/omotola jola ekehinde,miley Cyrus/nikki minaj,lola omotayo/empress njama
If even the ugliest of girls can be in a relationship why won't the fine ones be aldoe beauty ain't in the face but in the heart,i would rather go for a beautiful heart with brains but some ladies have the 3 in one,trust me.have a nice day

A fine girl would not struggle in finding a man to chop and stay.

Actually, there will be a battalion of them who would stay except she has a stinking personality.

Beauty of a woman is in her face and body, not her heart.

Your heart would never give me a boner!

This argument fails.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Heycube(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2014
My friends have also told me that some beautiful ladies you see on the street, churches or working place don't even have a boyfriend when you get closer to them... They just form they have a man, but when you get closer to then, they are single...
Why are the beautiful ladies single... And the ones not too beautiful are getting married... "Abi beauty nor they sell again"[/quote]

Same tin goes to handsome men. Guys avoid beautiful ladies bcus of der *bills*....d only language der undastand is *money*

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2014
I meet a very beautiful lady in my. Working place of recent... We became close friends... I was just playing a gentleman game thinking she was hocked up... Until a very good day she asked me... If am not going to asked her out... My head big ooo... She revealed to me, that she is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...

@Bolded...That right there is the reason why many beautiful ladies are single...BECAUSE OF MEN LIKE YOU WHO DO THEIR THING AND CLEAN MOUTH!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2014
jhimmiefolush: "Men they say are attractedby what they see (beauty)and women by what hear"
Beauty in this sense, is the point of attraction and the begining of the connection but men as logical beings see beyond beauty before they decide to spend the rest of their life with a woman. They look for good attitude, character, flexibility, family orientations etc.
Most beautiful women don't have these inward cahracteristics men look out for except an attitude to keep up with their strength which is. Their beauty but the not so beautiful ones have a a blend of all these charaters in marriageble proportions.

My opinion sha

Well said, nigga!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2014
emueze: I am a victim of this situation myself, when ladies see me dey think I got lot of girls hovering around me, but the truth is that I am lonely, don't knw how to make them believe me.
a victim also,girls dont date me coz they believed am hooked
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ugotuf(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2014
jhimmiefolush: "Men they say are attractedby what they see (beauty)and women by what hear"
Beauty in this sense, is the point of attraction and the begining of the connection but men as logical beings see beyond beauty before they decide to spend the rest of their life with a woman. They look for good attitude, character, flexibility, family orientations etc.
Most beautiful women don't have these inward cahracteristics men look out for except an attitude to keep up with their strength which is. Their beauty but the not so beautiful ones have a a blend of all these charaters in marriageble proportions.

My opinion sha
Well opined.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2014
lomaxx: Men have upgraded. Beauty with no brains is a liability. No beauty with good brains is an asset. The good thing with beauty is it can be worked upon. The bad thing about brains is- once you don't have it, you don't have it.

Speak for yourself.

If that is your upgrade, na wah for your mentality.

Some ugly women should thank God for giving them men like you.

I would rather be single than experience your Okrika-type upgrade. Na Harrods-only upgrade I dey do.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2014
sirjohnson: Guys, I found this short article on Why You Should Get An UnntractiveGirlfriend/Wife Here They give better sex, love you more etc. You may want to disagree with me but after reading it, you will thank me.

Good luck to you!

I am in full support for your type to sign a contract that allows you only to such girlfriends/wives.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
lilprinze: I think why most beautiful girls are single is because most beautiful girls are highly admired by lots of guys and once you are in a relationship with a girl you won't like her to be admired by oder guys and they are highly competitive the more the admirers the less guys want to go into a serious relationship with them.

If you are an insecure guy, this would be a problem. undecided
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bigsteveg:
OOU (olabisi onabanjo university) is on indefinte strike, maybe he's from there.
My guy, if it may interest you... am a working class graduate... Go and read your books...
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ElNur1: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
lomaxx: Men have upgraded. Beauty with no brains is a liability. No beauty with good brains is an asset. The good thing with beauty is it can be worked upon. The bad thing about brains is- once you don't have it, you don't have it.

#GBAM

3000 likes
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beauty doesn't sell. If it does, what's the price? Is it Silicon? Padded hips? Lots of plastic surgeries, maybe? To me, high price to pay!! undecided

Beauty however is no longer in the eyes of the beholder, and singleship shouldn't be associated with beauty. There are ladies that are morally upright out there who aren't all that beautiful, but are having issues with their relationships.

I'm single, beautiful? So-so! But my charisma is high up there!!! The prettiest doesn't have anything on me! Not even the married!! Any beautiful girl feeling down and depressed because of their status, then there is something wrong with them! No guy wants to be with a lady that isn't confident. So @op, nap out of it!

I rock, man!!! And I'm as singe and hard as an erect dick!! grin tongue
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by edogho(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
emueze: I am a victim of this situation myself, when ladies see me dey think I got lot of girls hovering around me, but the truth is that I am lonely, don't knw how to make them believe me.
since everybody dey advertise. ehen, me too na victim o. i'm lonely o and i don't know how to convince this girls that i don't have many girls and i don't want to chop and run o
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by fckmn24seg(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
What is your definition of beautiful?
1.if guys like you keep doin their thing and clean mouth the way you just stated won't it be better for them to stay single than be deceived by guys of your specie.
2.did it occur to you that probably they don't want a relationship. Eg when guys keep chopping and Going they rather not date at all.
3.i don't even know how to describe your friends but don't you think u should do your own research very well rather than judge fine girls that your peeps might even be lying about.
4.have you carried out a research backing your say that uglier girls get married more these days than beautiful ladies?
As I asked earlier what is ur definition of beautiful?? Is it maheda/omotola jola ekehinde,miley Cyrus/nikki minaj,lola omotayo/empress njama
If even the ugliest of girls can be in a relationship why won't the fine ones be aldoe beauty ain't in the face but in the heart,i would rather go for a beautiful heart with brains but some ladies have the 3 in one,trust me.have a nice day

i see......just checked your profile pix
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
rudedough: ''I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment''

OP you shouldn't have said that, that was a misguided statement. Real men don't kiss and tell.
i just need to say the truth...
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by edogho(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
iyabodeh: [i]Beauty doesn't sell. If it does, what's the price? Is it Silicon? Padded hips? Lots of plastic surgeries, maybe? To me, high price to pay!! undecided

Beauty however is no longer in the eyes of the beholder, and singleship shouldn't be associated with beauty. There are ladies that are morally upright out there who aren't all that beautiful, but are having issues with their relationships.

I'm single, beautiful? So-so! But my charisma is high up there!!! The prettiest doesn't have anything on me! Not even the married!! Any beautiful girl feeling down and depressed because of their status, then there is something wrong with them! No guy wants to be with a lady that isn't confident. So @op, nap out of it!
rather, beauty is in d eyes of d beer-holdergrin. well said, u na correct babe.
@Op, u should be worried y most men don't like commitment and pray not to be like them, not this some will marry finish and run. it has nothing to do with beauty
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sweetlemon(f): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
iyabodeh: Beauty doesn't sell. If it does, what's the price? Is it Silicon? Padded hips? Lots of plastic surgeries, maybe? To me, high price to pay!! undecided

I rock, man!!! And I'm as singe and hard as an erect dick!! grin tongue

You get sense die.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
xynerise:
Fat lie!!! No cute guy is lonely unless he is gay tongue

Well said!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: i just need to say the truth...
grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
TDcute1: @ poster...she can be beautiful aiit. Buh wat if she aint real? U cnt xpect real guyz 2 ask out fake qelz...most naija qelz re fake all tru. NL qelz especially tongue...

What kind of moronic textspeak is this?

And this guy would be proud of posting with this level of retardation?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
interesting replies
#Learning mode

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.