Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51309 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by lomaxx: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

Speak for yourself.

If that is your upgrade, na wah for your mentality.

Some ugly women should thank God for giving them men like you.

I would rather be single than experience your Okrika-type upgrade. Na Harrods-only upgrade I dey do.

Good for you.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sweetlemon:

You get sense die.
angry wink

Real of fake?! What the hell is that sef? Some like them real, some like them fake!

Cute guys that are not hooked need to get whooped!!! It s a crime!! And if he has issues with his personality talking to girls, let him add swag and the girls will come!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kinkybraids: Well I think that they could be single for the following reasons:

1. They know that they are beautiful and dont want to settle for any guy that approaches them so they would rather remain single. The so called 'ugly' girls may not get many suitors and realize that offers may be few and far in between so they accept more easily when being pursued as they play less games. A beautiful woman feels you need to earn her beauty.

2. Maybe they have more important things to pursue right now rather than a relationship. Maybe she sees that beauty fades so she also needs to build her wealth

3. She could be trying to avoid the 'chop and clean mouth' kinda guys because she has been hurt by them before.

4. I have realized that beauty attracts a man but it doesn't keep him so some beautiful ladies are not very nice people. They dont have that selfless personality that's required for a long term relationship.

5. Some beautiful women dont end a relationship and start the next just like that. Its not a job vacancy that needs to be filled. Some women like to take breaks in between relationships just to breath and find themselves.

Well said!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
daryoor: i hear people say gilrls are smart every time, thats true .but we really shouldn't ignore that guys are verrry smart, after a brief discussion a guy, he knows practically how you are configuered. some fine girls realy have absolutly noting but looks.

some girls get so many suitors that they dont value attention, they dont even know what they want or what they should want. some will try finding a replica of their ex boyfriend till jesus comes.

other problems:
some girls are hot and single cause the spend all day every day indoor. i guess their toster will appear inside her room from nowhere, or jump out of her t.v

some hot girls keep to themselves keeping an unfriendly face, making it seem they dont want to be bothered.

Well said!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lol..... If sleep no gree come,,, U go face your book na tongue tongue tongue
omo no be wetin dey my mind datym joor embarassed
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
litetias: I for one am not attracted by beauty in the politically correct sense. When I see a girl the first thing I see is her aura cos I have the ability to perceive a person's soul. I admire outward beauty but I'm not drawn to it. When I get married it would be cos I'm attracted to that girl's inner beauty and not the cosmetic one that fades. Maybe more men are realizing there's more to a woman than looks and so are marrying less for good looks.

I am attracted to their outward beauty but I know when and how to tell them to "fck off" when their inward ugliness rears its head.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
free2ryhme:

Babe clap for yourself for turning down three marriage proposals or do u expect us to throw a party for your recent achievement? And besides I wasn't for or against the generalization u are talking but rather took a particular note abt how u are taking the issue. The OP stated a psoition base on his experience and u went ballistic. Babe u need to calm down oooo life short ooo. So what is a beautiful chic like you doing unmarried with three turn down marriage proposal in your custody? Abi na award wey u hope to share with you squad

I went ballistic? I think someone needs to pick up his oxford dictionary or google the meaning of the word "BALLISTIC"

But I ain't surprised. Typical response from a shallow below average Nigerian man. I mean I wasn't expecting better.

Like I asked before, your opinion matters to because? undecided
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by piagetskinner(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: don't mind that guy... how the nature of my work concern you... if it may interest you, am a working class guy...
Which guy?...I don't understand!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
finditng:

Wow...cute you!....God bless you for the evident ring display @ profile pic......like a zillion male followers u got there...lmao....they had better not be hoping.....@ above points, you so right..the totality of a wife transcends beauty for the modern day societal settings..the demands for a successful union are so high-ended beauty plays a minute role often not beyond mere attraction and unfortunately with money, you can make a queen out of an average looking lady..so,.why prioritize a factor u can buy?
Hahahaha. You are funny @ evident ring display.... We are following each other. Though I have reached my follow-follow limit, I wonder why it's so, I haven't even followed up to (1000).
Yea,you are right, with the right money and packaging, any girl would look good.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Joavid: Op is just all over the place, opening random threads.
But, ASUU is not on strike
whats my business with ASUU... AM DONE WITH ASUU
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by TDcute1: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sagamite:

What kind of moronic textspeak is this?

And this guy would be proud of posting with this level of retardation?

Waohhh...watz diz##horse shit,wuz tawkin tew u@douche.if u qat an NL qel, itz a pity she has 2 stick up 2 ur sorry ass. Ur jus 1 hell of a loser.**smuck
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Spidermon: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
lurvy:

undecided[size=16pt]@OP, Please what is the meaning of the above phrase in bold??[/size]

There is this very nice primary school on in my area oooo.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: Do u know that some ppl are at a place where their day is ur night or noon

Do u know that some people commenting here have diff work schedules- some work in oceans, at rigs, at various places that make them free when u seem to be busy.

To most Nigerians, Monday is a day of serious work while to some, its a free daycheesy

So it depends my brother...just read their comments, contribute and have fun if u find anysmiley

Mr. Dailynews, why e be say na only ladies-related topics on nairaland u dey show up with ur long posts? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sweetlemon(f): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Mr. Dailynews, why e be say na only ladies-related topics on nairaland u dey show up with ur long posts? Lol.

grin grin grin grin

Most especially when it comes to topics about light skinned, or beautiful ladies, or ladies and sex.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by subliminalpos: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
I hold u by your last sentence.
YES BEAUTIFUL NO THE SELL AGAIN.
If a girl or lady is just beautiful with nothing
to back it up with no job, no degree, no money, no career goal, shit that's with I call beautiful at least you will get a helping hand wen you need it. So it's ain't all abt being beautiful my friend open ur eyes.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sweetlemon:

grin grin grin grin

Most especially when it comes to topics about light skinned, or beautiful ladies, or ladies and sex.

Mr. Dailynews, come and debunk this o. Another person has just re-confirmed my accuse.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by yungchop: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahaha. You are funny @ evident ring display.... We are following each other. Though I have reached my follow-follow limit, I wonder why it's so, I haven't even followed up to (1000).
Yea,you are right, with the right money and packaging, any girl would look good.
omo bae, you sabi rap ni?? I like that bar at your signature can I tiff it for my mixtape? cheesy
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
yungchop: omo bae, you sabi rap ni?? I like that bar at your signature can I tiff it for my mixtape? cheesy
I listen to some soft rap
@wizkhalifa
@lilwayne
@drake
@KENDRICK LAMAR
@TI
That doesn't make me a rapper abi na rappee...lol.
Yes, you can take it for yo mixtape.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Ifecoded(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
What is your definition of beautiful?
1.if guys like you keep doin their thing and clean mouth the way you just stated won't it be better for them to stay single than be deceived by guys of your specie.
2.did it occur to you that probably they don't want a relationship. Eg when guys keep chopping and Going they rather not date at all.
3.i don't even know how to describe your friends but don't you think u should do your own research very well rather than judge fine girls that your peeps might even be lying about.
4.have you carried out a research backing your say that uglier girls get married more these days than beautiful ladies?
As I asked earlier what is ur definition of beautiful?? Is it maheda/omotola jola ekehinde,miley Cyrus/nikki minaj,lola omotayo/empress njama
If even the ugliest of girls can be in a relationship why won't the fine ones be aldoe beauty ain't in the face but in the heart,i would rather go for a beautiful heart with brains but some ladies have the 3 in one,trust me.have a nice day
hmmmm, oro lomode yi so o.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by debrihachi(f): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy: Same thing with guys. If you're handsome they'll think you have over 10 girlfriends. But most cute people are actually lonely.
so we should now b ugly abi ?? cry
EmoBoy: Same thing with guys. If you're handsome they'll think you have over 10 girlfriends. But most cute people are actually lonely.
so we should now b ugly abi ??
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by debrihachi(f): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Question for the gods

Btw lemme ask Ifa

Ifa said they might be beautiful physically buht there behaviors myt be ugly
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by yungchop: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
@wizkhalifa
@lilwayne
@drake
@KENDRICK LAMAR
@TI
don't worry, you soon start listening to @BornStunna too that's me! grin, my manager wants me make the mixtape to be dope so that he can push it to oga MI abaga grin. I'll soon be on tv !!!! #dancing on High tension.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by yungchop: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=debrihachi][/quote] please kindly follow back and like my pix, thanks in advance.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Jesuspistol(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: One major feature that attract me to ladies is their beauty, then other features follow... This is the same for most guys... I know very well that most guys go after beautiful ladies and will want to get them at all cost... Once ladies are walking, the most beautiful is always hunted for by guyz...
The beautiful ladies are the ones that can dash out from any relationship and before a day or two, one guys have pick interest in them... And a fresh relationship have started... They are the ones that have chain of boyfriends and suitors...
With all these advantages... Most beautiful Ladies are still single... The ones that are not too beautiful are getting married and the beautiful ones are buying "ashwebe".
The beautiful ladies are everywhere, in the street, offices, churches, social gathering... When you see then, you think they are in a relationship but when you become closer to then, you find out they are Single...
I meet a very beautiful lady in my. Working place of recent... We became close friends... I was just playing a gentleman game thinking she was hocked up... Until a very good day she asked me... If am not going to asked her out... My head big ooo... She revealed to me, that she is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...
My friends have also told me that some beautiful ladies you see on the street, churches or working place don't even have a boyfriend when you get closer to them... They just form they have a man, but when you get closer to then, they are single...
Why are the beautiful ladies single... And the ones not too beautiful are getting married... "Abi beauty nor they sell again"

Well I think men don't feel secure with so-called too beautiful ladies. Its not easy to husbandize over a very beautiful lady for the fear of loosing her to some other man.

That's my opinion
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by debrihachi(f): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
yungchop: please kindly follow back and like my pix, thanks in advance.
Lol. ... y should I like ur pic? undecided
yungchop: please kindly follow back and like my pix, thanks in advance.
Lol. ... y should I like ur pic?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by zubby29(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
if na beautiful girl u dey find d marriege go tire u in a few yrs i bet u
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by yungchop: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
debrihachi:
Lol. ... y should I like ur pic? undecided
Lol. ... y should I like ur pic?
na beg I beg you na, tongue and you should follow back too
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sammyblaq(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
The beautiful ladies are everywhere, in the street, offices, churches, social gathering...
When you see then, you think they are in a
relationship but when you become closer to
then, you find out they are Single...
[/quote]
like seriously

She revealed to me, that she
is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth
because I wasn't ready for commitment...
[/quote]
guy u aint smiling... No shit shaa
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Davidbanky(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
@wizkhalifa
@lilwayne
@drake
@KENDRICK LAMAR
@TI

Ur list is missing my man @eminem, but that nicca Lamar is repping ... I feel to ma'am you are always on point.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sammyblaq(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
'agwa bú mma nwanyi'...
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Afroconnect: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Beautiful yellow pawpaws get too much attention fromm various guys this makes them naughty and too much shakara-most guys get tired of this-i do.

Give me a fresh lady with a nice figure that wants me too,am not looking for a beauty queen.I want my own lady,not everybody's beauty

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.