Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (13347 Views)

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / Which Nollywood Actor/actress, Naija Artist Would You Luv To Spend A Night With? / Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Did you get my permission before commenting here?
av u heard of questions dat doesn't av answers??
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by marieolae(f): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2014
This is a sad story
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Enasco1(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: Thinking of beeping my cousin, ever since he came to visit us, i have been admiring him i dnt knw how to say it,&my man isn't close to me he lives far away America.. Wat do i do please advice no insult...
abeg go hug transformer!! U wan 2 beep ur cousin. U stil open ur mouth 2 tell us!!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Enasco1(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2014
marieolae: This is a sad story
my dear nrtin x sad abt d story!! X a useless 1.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by marieolae(f): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Enasco1: my dear nrtin x sad abt d story!! X a useless 1.
lmao
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by wetin7: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2014
What you should do is to REPENT and accept Jesus into your life quickly. You may not know this but the thing there is that you are demon POSSESSED.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Harbosede02: av u heard of questions dat doesn't av answers??
shut yur Bleep up, and answer the damn question...
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Harbosede02: av u heard of questions dat doesn't av answers??

Nope! And if i may ask, what questions are you referring to?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Dreyl(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2014
When i said this girl is a classless hoe nobody belived me,now look at how blatantly she's showcasing her stupidity.
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: shut yur Bleep up, and answer the damn question...
is everything ok wif u??watz wrong wit some shediots on nairaland sef,do u av a problem wif minding ur buiz??

Wow!so u are d bi.tch dat wants to bleep ha cousin,u are mad oo,do u knw dat??useless dog!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: shut yur Bleep up, and answer the damn question...
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2014
RedBenson:

Nope! And if i may ask, what questions are you referring to?
d question u asked earlier
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Still finding it difficult to believe dat stuffs like dis cross pple's minds
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by izaray(f): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: Thinking of beeping my cousin, ever since he came to visit us, i have been admiring him i dnt knw how to say it,&my man isn't close to me he lives far away America.. Wat do i do please advice no insult...
It seems u are d type dat can't stay too long witout having sex, so i will advice u get sum1 else dat can be satisfying u, since ur guy is in America according to u.Before u seduce ur dad or brodas unknowing one day, in d name of, u want to be faithful to ur partner, just a suggestion tho, i dnt mean any insult, i rest my case!
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2014
izaray: It seems u are d type dat can't stay too long witout having sex, so i will advice u get sum1 else dat can be satisfying u, since ur guy is in America according to u.Before u seduce ur dad or brodas unknowing one day, in d name of, u want to be faithful to ur partner, just a suggestion tho, i dnt mean any insult, i rest my case!
noted..
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1875637/why-hate-yahoo-g-guys

Your mates are married already... keep hustling

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by bosun11(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Erase this thought completely out of your mind , its completely bad and not an option
Get someone close by that u really like to take care f you if you must really do sth.......................................would soon be around though

just an advice though
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2014
grin grin grin
bosun11: Erase this thought completely out of your mind , its completely bad and not an option
Get someone close by that u really like to take care f you if you must really do sth.......................................would soon be around though

just an advice though
grin
bosun11: Erase this thought completely out of your mind , its completely bad and not an option

just an advice though
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by bosun11(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: grin grin grin grin

now why is she laughing ?because i would soon be around?lol
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by austine4real(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2014
daris gud ooo grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by austine4real(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2014
let me b d cousin 2nght grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2014
bosun11:

now why is she laughing ?because i would soon be around?lol
nextmonth ryt?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by bosun11(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: nextmonth ryt?

as we discussed before.......... wink
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Fostercat(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Guys! Just take out time to look a the pix of the @op:dis one fit chuk r papa sef.she con dey benin for that matter. It's there old time trade.
she claims she has a boy frd.if you see her for road now u think say na person dey waka. Anumanu!! !!

Ashewo no be work
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by 100Cents: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2014
kendrick93: a ho will always be ho,married or not

Exactly ...

grin

See topic with all the hor.ny boys on nairaland...

Smh^2
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Fostercat(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2014
100Cents:

Exactly ...

grin

See topic with all the hor.ny boys on nairaland...

Smh^2
They are looking for cheap toto naa cheesy grin
Even the poster know say her kini don turn canal naa.
Tufiakwa e no go sweet again
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Fostercat:
u mean yur mom smelly pussy is cheap ryt?
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2014
angry cool cool
bosun11:

cool
bosun11:

Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by Fostercat(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: u mean yur mom smelly pussy is cheap ryt?
Ashewo no get shame tongue
Yeye de smell
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by bosun11(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2014
mizcalvina: angry cool cool cool

??
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by mizcalvina(f): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Fostercat:
Ashewo no get shame tongue
Yeye de smell
i guess u referring to yur mom&elder sis that's if they re still alive...
Re: Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. by 100Cents: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Fostercat:
Even the poster know say her kini don turn canal naa.
Tufiakwa e no go sweet again

Poster, defend this allegation...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / Two Sisters Cause A Stir On The Road With Their Backsides, Men Scream (photos) / All Men Cheat, Agree Or Disagree? Then Disprove Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.