Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike (39945 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: So what makes nigeria the heart of West Africa apart from countries buying gas from u.
if you respect the 20million Ghanaians in your country and beyond, you'd stop commenting ..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: Yet u people can't supply the same thing to yourselves.Is that logic?
we don't rejoice seeing our younger brother (ghana) suffer and die. You keep making ghana look like a sh1t in our sight with each comment you make. We see ghana like one kingdom in the stone age.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2014
bakynes: Nigerians should quit talking to this rats called Ghanaians. A country that is 80 % dependent on Foreign aids and Nigerian investments is not a country that should be taken seriously in the committee of nations.
they're like a dog [labrador retriever] that's chasing a car and would never own one , let alone drive it..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2014
bakynes: Nigerians should quit talking to this rats called Ghanaians. A country that is 80 % dependent on Foreign aids and Nigerian investments is not a country that should be taken seriously in the committee of nations.
80% foreign aids? ok u are free to say anything u want since does doesn't stop nigeria from being the most useless country in Africa n also stop boko haram from bombing u fools.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: we don't rejoice seeing our younger brother (ghana) suffer and die. You keep making ghana look like a sh1t in our sight with each comment you make. We see ghana like one kingdom in the stone age.
That statement doesn't stop boko haram from killing u fools.Or it does?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: 80% foreign aids? ok u are free to say anything u want since does doesn't stop nigeria from being the most useless country in Africa n also stop boko haram from bombing u fools.
you still have the guts to call us useless? I'll tell Jonathan to cut Ghana's water supply [after gas]... Charlie do you know who I am?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2014
iterator25: if you respect the 20million Ghanaians in your country and beyond, you'd stop commenting ..
See this fool.Like someone gives a Bleep about nigerians.Hahahaha if u travel from that zoo to any civilized country that's where u will see how the world see(s) u people.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2014
iterator25: you still have the guts to call us useless? I'll tell Jonathan to cut Ghana's water supply [after gas]... Charlie do you know who I am?
U are a boko son.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: See this fool. Like someone gives a Bleep about nigerians. Hahahaha if u travel from that zoo to any civilized country that's where u will see how the world see(s) u people.
and you're on a Nigerian platform? you should be "coaled" to death

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: That statement doesn't stop boko haram from killing u fools.Or it does?
the statement doesn't stop ghana from being dependent on nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: U are a boko son.
and you're 'okobo'

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2014
iterator25: and you're on a Nigerian platform? you should be "coaled" to death
You people are not serious at all.The time u people will realize how foolish u are boko haram would've finished killing u all.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by UrbanMystique: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: Are you that dumb? How does the revaluation got to do with the value of any currency. Ghs 1 = 51.23naira.A Ghanaian with Ghs1000 will be a billionaire in nigeria.
it is called currency redenomination. They simply remove the numbers of zeros from the currency.

1cedi = 1000 cedis in real economic sense..
The purchasing power of the currency is what differentiates it.

If you use to buy 1 loaf of bread for 1000cedis it will now go for 1cedi.
So if you do shitty job for 1000cedis or minimum wage is 1000cedis before redenomination your minimum wage will be 1 cedi after redenomination.

If America redenominate 1usd to be equals to 1 cent. It means what you use to buy for one dollar is now one cent but it doesn't mean USd has become more powerful.
The exchange rate etc still remains the same.

So don't be a tool

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: You people are not serious at all.The time u people will realize how foolish u are boko haram would've finished killing u all.
this is why i'll continue to support the abortion campaign in Ghana ..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
UrbanMystique: it is called currency redenomination. They simply remove the numbers of zeros from the currency.

So if you do shitty job for 1000cedis or minimum wage is 1000cedis before redenomination your minimum wage will be 1 cedi after redenomination.

If America redenominate 1usd to be equals to 1 cent. It means what you use to buy for one dollar is now one cent but it doesn't mean USd has become more powerful.

So don't be a tool
bros na indomie full this people head, there's no use schooling them

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: That statement doesn't stop boko haram from killing u fools.Or it does?
ghana sorely depend on a boko haram country, this is pathetic grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by overhypedsteve(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2014
sometimes i read the pathetic effort with which you attempt to convince us that black is white and i shake my head. And say to myself i just hope this guy does not represent the majority of the ashante folks. Cus u re so damned pathetic. I just hope you ll be surprised to know that, Ghana is a country in west Africa, but Nigeria is " the " country in west Africa

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2014
UrbanMystique: it is called currency redenomination. They simply remove the numbers of zeros from the currency.

So don't be a tool
so you think a typical ghanaian will understand what you just typed? We have explained to them severally but the melanin from their black skins have infiltrated their brains. They won't understand the logic behind currency redomination cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by bakynes(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2014
This OXYGEN01 guy is just making a fool of himself by quoting everyone here. Nigeria is too big to be compared to Ghana compare yourselves with Togo,Benin republic and your likes. With all our problems, we are still the strongest black nation in the world. South Africa is Euro-Africa so they ve been striked out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Have you decided to follow me now? Do you need me to screenshot how I smacked your illiterate face into the pavement to remind you to stay in your hole?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
i'm actually laughing hard at your foolishness cheesy
it's obvious that nigga u gave blowjøb again poured his damned semen on your rusty brain
really? You think you can outdo and pummelize me intellectually,hehehehehehehehe
you sound so ridiculous little girl,not even 100,000 people like you can stop me,i'm fvcking undisputed,get that on your noggin,
now you can run along.
no time for Bs

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2014
iterator25: and you're 'okobo'
Tell your boko fathers to stop killing innocent people. That is what should matter to all nigerians not the issues of countries which are better than your country.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2014
Dreyl: Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
i'm actually laughing hard at your foolishness cheesy
it's obvious that nigga u gave blowjøb again poured his damned semen on your rusty brain
really? You think you can outdo and pummelize me intellectually,hehehehehehehehe
you sound so ridiculous little girl,not even 100,000 of people like you can stop me,i'm fvcking undisputed,get that on your noggin,now you can run along.
no time for Bs

Seriously? This was the best you could do?

Yes, this is truly a work of intellect.

P.S. "pummelize" is not a word. It's just "pummel".

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2014
bakynes: This OXYGEN01 guy is just making a fool of himself by quoting everyone here. Nigeria is too big to be compared to Ghana compare yourselves with Togo,Benin republic and your likes. With all our problems, we are still the strongest black nation in the world. South Africa is Euro-Africa so they ve been striked out.
You a fool dude.Togo is even better than nigeria. So what makes u fools think that zoo is in anyway better.I just don't get you people.
Anyway its just being said here.The world knows how useless nigeria is so no need to stress maself.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: Tell your boko fathers from killing innocent people. That is what should matter to all nigerians not the issues of country which are better than your country.
just because we didn't give you gas? na WA o.. what if we took water supply?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

you are a very inane biatch, coming here to correct everybody's post shows how intellectually deficient you are. Quit your pointless self appraisal and face the topic. A mor0n feeling supercilious yet she's as dopey as ever grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: you are a very inane biatch, coming here to correct everybody's post shows how intellectually deficient you are. Quit your pointless self appraisal and face the topic. A mor0n feeling supercilious yet she's a dopey as ever grin

I don't blame you. You have nothing doing. But in all your boredom, how did you forget that you quoted me? I've seen your illiterate posts here and there, but did I ever quote you? No. And yet, here you are, in my virtual face. Get a hobby. Pick up a book. There are better ways to amuse yourself than picking fights with strangers on the internet (who wouldn't remember your name if they were asked) and losing.

Embarrassed for you. You can quote me again if you like, but I won't reply. I have to get ready for school.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2014
iterator25: just because we didn't give you gas? na WA o.. what if we took water supply?
You sound sooo ignorant. Do u people even have enough water in your useless country?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: You a fool dude.Togo is even better than nigeria. So what makes u fools think that zoo is in anyway better.I just don't get you people.
Anyway its just said here.The world knows how useless nigeria is so no need to stress maself.

Screw your äss.
You've got to reason well before grabbing your keyboard to lavish everything that comes out of your fücking äss. Think before you type!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Joshcoli(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2014
iterator25: since you've chosen not to learn, I'll tell Jonathan to withdraw Ghana's water [after gas]

then followed by the air.... ha ha ha ha ha ha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

I don't blame you. You have nothing doing. But in all your boredom, how did you forget that you quoted me? I've seen your illiterate posts here and there, but did I ever quote you? No. And yet, here you are, in my virtual face. Get a hobby. Pick up a book. There are better ways to amuse yourself than picking fights with strangers on the internet (who wouldn't remember your name if they were asked) and losing.

Embarrassed for you. You can quote me again if you like, but I won't reply. I have to get ready for school.
fvcking supercilious illiteracy infested US citizen, What the hell is "illiterate posts". Pervert.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

smh,and you are too daft to know that's a slang huh?
Now zoom off!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Burger01(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2014
stevolinkon40: Reading *
Ogbeni, you still dey read?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate / Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman / Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire As Forte Oil Shares Fizzle - Forbes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.