Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike (40399 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2014
RoyalPearl: okay let me make it easier for you to understand undecided

Simple question;

Is 1cedi equivalent to 10,000cedis?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

Another gaynaian gaylord! grin grin
our in-law ICONIZE. How far na? Have u gathered courage as a man to tell ARANAA about YOUR feelings for HER?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Ghana is such a funny country!

I heard they refused to vote for a particular presidency aspirant because he's a midget. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: our in-law ICONIZE. How far na? Have u gathered courage as a man to tell ARANA about YOUR feelings for HER?
- - -

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by bakynes(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2014
iamord:

The gas plant will be ready by Q4 of the year. And will be able to supply the countries needs as well as for export. Also the government is working in hand with companies and institutions to bring in alternative power sources ..so Its a temporary hitch .. For me the west africa gas project was a total waste. It would have been used for something more productive. there is nothing to be proud of as a Nigerian on this news, I know that a vessel damaged the pipe along the togo coast . But even at that nigeria has never lived up to the contract, something that is being paid for. It also affects togo and benin rep cos ghana supplies them electricity. There is need for maturity and wide decision if the sub region is to move under the ecowas body
My friend Nigeria created the Ecowas body. All you other west African countries benefit from us tell me what we benefit from Ghana? I do not hate Ghana but when you hate a country that has always been there for you since time memorial then you leave me no choice than to hate on Ghana as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

Drunken gaylord, who's arana?
A name of a person, animal, place or thing? grin grin grin
hey iconize so u have no respect for women? We knew we couldnt trust you to be our in- law and u just showed u dont deserve that position. U see that reason boko-gerian ladies chase ghanaian men. It because we have respect for women.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by customadeboye: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2014
impounded vehicle at affordable auction prize,1st HAND

TOKUNBO CARS, never been used in Nigeria.

These cars were seized as a result of illegal importation

into the country; They are readily available in give-away

price

This car are in seme border ports in Nigeria Awaiting

removal by Clearance.

NAME: ADEBOYE FASHANU (PUBLIC RELATION

OFFICER OF NIGERIA CUSTOM,SEME BORDER COMMAND)

CONTACT NUMBER: +234-803-859-2548

CONTACT ADDRESS-:2025A Badagry Express

Way,Operation 2-Enforcement office(ZONE A),SEME

BORDER COMMAND (boundary between Nigeria and

Cotonou,seme border port),Lagos,Nigeria.

OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS-:ngcustom@g

mail.com

CARS AVAILABLE

CAR MAKE CAR MODEL PRICE LIMIT

TOYOTA CAMRY #200000-600000

COROLLA #200000-700000

AVALON #250000-750000

HIGHLANDER #350000-1000000

VENZA #400000-12000000

LAND CRUISER #350000-1000000

NISSAN ALL MODELS #20000-950000

LAND ROVER ALL MODEL #400000-1250000

BMW ALL MODEL #300000-800000

MERCEDES BENZ ALL MODEL #300000-85000

HEAVY DUTY TRAILERS AND TRUCK AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE

and lots more………

ALL BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA

AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS WHAT SO

EVER,SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE

HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS TO AVOID SUCH

INDIVIDUAL BUYING FOR HIS/HER PERSONAL USE

All new buyer should make a scan copy of the following to

ngcustom@gmail.com:-

a. National id card, international passport or driver's

license.

b. Local Gov. of origin certificate.

c. Birth certificate.

d. A colored passport photograph. (for warehouse permit)

Regards from (NCS
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: [s]hey iconize so u have no respect for women? We knew we couldnt trust you to be our in- law and u just showed u dont deserve that position. U see that reason boko-gerian ladies chase ghanaian men. It because we have respect for women.[/s]

Crap!

You've respect for ladies yet you bang male anu_s like is nobody's business, hun?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Vessi:
I feel people correct grammar when they've got nothing else to argue out in a stiff argument cheesy
it's obvious, i have not yet started with the little thing and she's already shivering,i'm sure if i start with her she will log out of nairaland for a year,hehehehehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Wale112(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Hemanwel:
Charlie,I saw your prediction about Nigeria not qualifying for the next Nations Cup.
After watching our qualifying matches between Congo and SA,I decided I would make friend with you,cos truly,we nor go qualify.
You're such a genius!

You welcome grin grin
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Dreyl: it's obvious, i have not yet started with the little thing and she's already shivering,i'm sure if i start with her she will log out of nairaland for a year,hehehehehehe grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by 360command: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: You are a fuckin ignorant. Where did u hear or see Ghc1 = Ghc10000.? You people are sooo foolish, and its really amazing. You don't know a sh*t about Ghana but you are trying hard to prove otherwise. Don't you say that's making u a fool?
the Ghanaian man would say 'tiye'-listen(pardon my spelling).For the world and nairalanders to understand, Ghana re-denominated their currency.there is a difference between Ghc and Ghs.Ghc is the old currency and GHs is the new currency. I did not say Ghc1= Ghc 10000. I said GHs1 (new currency) = Ghc10000(old currency). And you quoted a member on nairaland that Ghs1(new currency) = 51 naira(well,all thanks to redenomination) making it seem that ghana cedi has more value than naira. So I am saying NO(or as the Ghanaian man would say 'Debi'). Ghs1=Ghc10000 (THE VALUE IS THE SAME IN GHANA CURRENCY) but if you are to compare that to the Nigerian Naira, Naira has more value.

1 cedi=ghc10000(old)
10 cedi=ghc100,000(old)
50 cedi=ghc 500,000(old)
100 cedi=ghc 1,000,000(old).

.... Nairalanders, if you go to ghana and you want to buy a phone worth 10000 naira, they would say its 1 million cedis (old currency). But the new currency is 100 cedis making the value the same. Do you understand me now?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

Crap!

You've respect for ladies yet you bang male anu_s like is nobody's business, hun?
hopeless, jobless boko-gerian, u are as useless as your country. Fools republic of bokogeria
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Dreyl: it's obvious, i have not yet started with the little thing and she's already shivering,i'm sure if i start with her she will log out of nairaland for a year,hehehehehehe grin

So what are you waiting for? To grow a replacement brain? This is how you were doing in the other thread, bragging to your butt-buddy about how you would finish me, after I logged out. When I came back and asked you, you had nothing to say. Do you need screenshots and links as a reminder? Get your hand out of your panties and pick up a book.

Vessi:
grin

I take back my apology.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by peziz(f): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2014
bakynes:
I know we supply electricity to Benin and Togo coz a church member is a top former PHCN official and people from Benin and Togo usually call him to complain they should have turned on the power switch for them. The truth is our government needs to stop supply of gas to Ghana and other west African countries at subsidized rate and satisfy us first before our neighbors. Let them go and fend for themselves it's high time we stop these supplies to our ungrateful kid sister called Ghana.

I recently took up an appointment with one of the power plants in Nigeria, and I work in the operation unit. If you are privy to the information about why we supply electricity to niger etc.. Then you will rather thank our government for going into negotiations with them rather than allowing them have thier power plant built-up on the same dam that supplies water to our hydro power plants.
Now to the gas issue, there is an industrial strike action going on, even the Nigerian gas company has cut off gas supply to all plants using gas and this has resulted to the shutting down of most gas plants nationwide. The few currently operating are those who use hydro and steam and maybe for some gas plants as in the case of agip who produces thier own gas and also supply to some others.
I just pray the strike would be called off, and we can be back to generating electricity.

All these Ghana - Nigeria fight about helping them with gas supply is purely business and so such should not be used to ridicule them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by 360command: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2014
bakynes:
This is where u don't understand the Nigerian govt they prefer to sell power to others to make money to steal than give electricity to their own people. An official of General Electric said Nigeria can meet its power demands if it fully utilizes its natural gas. Besides Electricity has improved in Nigeria so what are we talking about.
many place still experience light out. Have you been to ikorodu? You will know that men dey suffer for light when you pay visit.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: hopeless, jobless boko-gerian, u are as useless as your country. Fools republic of bokogeria

Gaynaians fleeing to brazil. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by diablos: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2014
360command: the Ghanaian man would say 'tiye'-listen(pardon my spelling).For the world and nairalanders to understand, Ghana re-denominated their currency.there is a difference between Ghc and Ghs.Ghc is the old currency and GHs is the new currency. I did not say Ghc1= Ghc 10000. I said GHs1 (new currency) = Ghc10000(old currency). And you quoted a member on nairaland that Ghs1(new currency) = 51 naira(well,all thanks to redenomination) making it seem that ghana cedi has more value than naira. So I am saying NO(or as the Ghanaian man would say 'Debi'). Ghs1=Ghc10000 (THE VALUE IS THE SAME IN GHANA CURRENCY) but if you are to compare that to the Nigerian Naira, Naira has more value.

1 cedi=ghc10000(old)
10 cedi=ghc100,000(old)
50 cedi=ghc 500,000(old)
100 cedi=ghc 1,000,000(old).

.... Nairalanders, if you go to ghana and you want to buy a phone worth 10000 naira, they would say its 1 million cedis (old currency). But the new currency is 100 cedis making the value the same. Do you understand me now?

Don't try so hard to school dat idi.ot...stu.pidity is embedded in his DNA...SHIT_Gaynians are usually born Foo.lish

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2014
bakynes:
My friend Nigeria created the Ecowas body. All you other west African countries benefit from us tell me what we benefit from Ghana? I do not hate Ghana but when you hate a country that has always been there for you since time memorial then you leave me no choice than to hate on Ghana as well.
lol, hahahahaha, nigeria has been where for who? Why do nigerians always keep lying to themselves. What has nigeria done for ecowas countries? Please list them.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

So what are you waiting for? To grow a replacement brain? This is how you were doing in the other thread, bragging to your butt-buddy about how you would finish me, after I logged out. When I came back and asked you, you had nothing to say. Do you need screenshots and links as a reminder? Get your hand out of your panties and pick up a book.

I take back my apology.
Hey don't be fast.

Dreyl, iconize I think you guys should lay down your e-weapons. Ghanians must be laughing out loud, looking at us fighting one another, when we should be united.
It's getting out of hand already. The opponent here are Ghanaians, not a fellow countryman.
United we stand, divided we fall.
smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Vessi:
Hey don't be fast.

Dreyl, iconize I think you guys should lay down your e-weapons. Ghanians must be laughing out loud, looking at us fighting one another, when we should be united.
It's getting out of hand already. The opponent here are Ghanaians, not a fellow countryman.
smileysmileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

Gaynaians fleeing to brazil. grin
isnt that nigerian soldiers going to cameroon? Hahaha
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2014
mrham03: isnt that nigerian soldiers going to cameroon? Hahaha
Soldiers in mufti?

Well perhaps they're gaynaian soldiers going to Liberia to make tea as usual. grin grin

Mister man, don't quote me again. Your dumbness made me say sh_it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by POPEII: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Poverty stricken Ghana
Poor lads

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:
Soldiers in mufti?

Well perhaps they're gaynaian soldiers going to Liberia to make tea as usual. grin grin

Mister man, don't quote me again. Your dumbness made me say sh_it.
hahaha, i will quote u all day. What can u do? didnt u know that bokogerians soldiers lost their army attire and weapons to boko haram? How can u be dis ignorant. Smh
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by bigtt76(f): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2014
Ok naaa ....no bi news again say every time election approaches we start seeing such undecided
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by MadCow1: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Chai!! NNPC!!! There is Goduuoooo!!

Upon the fact that Ghana's economy is useless, now we have stopped giving them Gas to cook their Banku and Shitto..

Charley JiggamanGh, Borga, Oxygen and the remaining Ghanaian Aponchis, please take heart. You can eat Nkatie Burger and pure water for now. Atleast you dont need gas for that one.. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iamord(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2014
bakynes:
Which other research should be done can't you read and comprehend.

Read and comprehend what?? How much MW does all the power stations in nigeria generate, how much do nigerians consume. What what's the deficit. This are questions u ask before you make such claim. If u want to appear valid u bring up a link to prove and not just hear say
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iamord(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2014
360command: help me tell that guy again and again.

A lot of them don't read. and just take any news that comes their way as if they in a village
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Vessi:
Hey don't be fast.

smileysmileysmiley
first of all,i thought she's a ghanain,because her post reeks of stupidity and immaturity,i don't usually trade words with girls and since i joined Nairaland i have ne'er done that,but unfurtunately the demented little girl crossed my lane(a nogo area)
well let me leave her to feed on her stupidity,i don't have her time... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iamord(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Is that why you quoted me? You are confused.

Derailing the thread, how laughable. Carry on with the Ghana vs. Nigeria bickering. That's totally what the OP is about.
I grab u on this one
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1: Chai!! NNPC!!! There is Goduuoooo!!

Upon the fact that Ghana's economy is useless, now we have stopped giving them Gas to cook their Banku and Shitto..

Charley JiggamanGh, Borga, Oxygen and the remaining Ghanaian Aponchis, please take heart. You can eat Nkatie Burger and pure water for now. Atleast you dont need gas for that one.. grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
nigga you so wicked,Please leave the ghanaians alone before the commit suicide. gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Nafdac Registration And Requirenments(3) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.